Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Wild Cassius Appears!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassius
useless failed noob mage
useless failed noob mage

Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 2

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: A Wild Cassius Appears!   Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Name: Jay, Jetplane or Raccoon, whichever takes your fancy.
Favorite Color: Purple, followed very closely by silver.
Likes: There are many, a few are reading, writing, coding, editing on photoshop, working, MMORPG's, cosplaying and at times, indulging in partying.
Dislikes: I'm not really one for dislikes as such, but I do have a few little things that irk me at times, for instance, characters with no fault, arguing on the internet, complete disregard for spell-checking, people that don't say please or thank you and people who ignore you because you may look a tad different from every other person they pass in the street.
Favorite Mangas: Currently, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tail, so, the ongoing ones really.
Favorite Anime: That would have to be Deathnote, though it has some very close followers.
Hobbies: Far too many to list! My gosh, if you have a question pertaining to something in particular, then please, message me.
Favorite Music: I do not do favourites for I find my taste too diverse to catergorise it. I enjoy anything with decent lyrics and a good beat.

I'll throw in a few pictures of me so everyone knows the face of the person they're playing with~

Spoiler:

Well that's about all from me, though I do have a few things to offer if anyone's interested. I'm naturally open for RP's so please do drop me a message, I'm unfortunately a little rusty with my writing as people have likely noticed but it should wear off once I get going and if anyone here at the site, admin's included would like any editing done, either photo's or code, please ask as I design websites day-to-day.

Thanks guys and girls~

Jay.

P.S. - Do you guys have a chatbox of any kind?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nyxheim.net/

A Wild Cassius Appears!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1