Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azusa Kurosaki
The Neko Admin and awesome Fairy Tail mage!

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 237

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Today was this very ordinary day. Azusa woke up at 8h in the morning. She brushed her teethes, took a bath (did the habitual routine) and decided to up her favourite clothes: purple jacket with black shorts. Azusa taught it would be nice to do a job so she could pay her month’s rent. So she took her cazy cat Midori and went to the guild (a few steps from her apartment) Azusa's hair was dark blue in the sun (she always loved this color Cool ) As she opened the guild’s doors, she saw Akane Chizuko sitting in a bench next to the bar talking with Mirajane. Azusa went to meet them:

-Hey guys!
-Hey
-Akane, you want to take a job?
-Yes!I absolutly want to "pwn" some people.Lets do this!!!
The two girls then went to look at the job board. There were many different types of jobs but one job caught Akane and Azusa’s eyes. It was a request to destroy a dark guild named Apocalyptica. It had been very active lately. But in the bottom of the sheet there was a warning: Anyone taking the request must be warned that there seems to be a very suspicious group behind the dark guild’s activities the council still hasen’t found out who it is so be CAREFUL! The minimum was 2 person to take on the request and the reward was 800 000$!!!!. The two girls got quickly exited!! It has been a long time since they took a dangerous mission!
So Azusa, Akane and the cat Midori signed up for the mission and sent of to find the guild.. (they diden’t have a clue of all the dangerous things that they will to face later...)

We all crowd up around the whiteboard,
Making graffiti of our free wishes.
Even if the after-school bell echoes into the sunset,
You can't diss the power to dream.

Let's sing with a louder, louder, louder voice
Carry hope on your lips
Every time you release words, they'll turn into light
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On

Last edited by Azusa Kurosaki on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fairytailrpg.forumotion.com
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 63

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Part 2 "searching the ennemi"   Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Akane and Azusa arrived at the city of Otayoa ,the city that has been attaked by the dark guild Apocalyptica.It was their last clue to find the hideout of the dark guild.There was nothing left but ruins and the survivers had fleed to the nearest city,Yokoha.Akane and Azusa were in the street.Akane was like:
-O.M.G .Who the Hell posted that job without telling us where they are ,so i can pwn them! Evil or Very Mad
-(AZUSA ANSWER)
-Ok then i guess i will go that way and you will go this one.If I find out something, I will send Lazer.
-(azusa answer)
Then both Acane and Azusa left their own way.

Last edited by Akane Chizuko on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 13

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:29 pm

It was a normal yet hard working day for Akira. He was working in the vocaguild and received a bit too many errands from the ten wizard saints. Akira gave a huge and tiresome sigh at the papers filled with errands. It has been a while sense the ten wizard saints put him on a mission where it actually required Akira to get off his lazy ass and do some physical work. But nonetheless Akira still had to fill in those papers no matter how bad he wanted get get out of this hell.

After it took him three hours to complete all the errands given to him he was finally up to his last one. The ten wizard saints had been annoyed with a Dark Guild called Apocalyptica. FINALLY! A job where Akira could actually do some real fighting for once. He was so happy about this and immediately called forth his noble wolf named Maugrim. After Maugrim appeared before his eyes Akira looked at the paper again and had realized something bad, something very stupid that the ten wizard saints have done. They actually let another guild take care of this and posted missions for it everywhere. Akira just paused there and then realizing that the ten wizard saints didn't care about this guild and had completely underestimated them.

This dark guild was to be taken seriously and should not of given it to a guild who doesn't even know who they're facing against and to taking on a whole guild with just 2 members would just be plain absurd. Akira did more research on this matter and thought that it could be possible for an S rank mage to take care of it but Akira could not tell what the ranks of the two mages from fairy tail were so he had to stop both of them no matter what. Even if he had to go by himself to stop the two mages he always had Maugrim by his side so it would be easy to convince the two to back down the job, and if they always refuse then there will only be one way, and that way was by force. Akira grabbed his gear and set out searching for the two mages who was about to walk in straight into deaths door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: mysterious person...   Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:48 pm

-O.M.G .Who the Hell posted that job without telling us where they are ,so i can pwn them!
- Calm down, we should probably start by searching if there is at least one person left to tell us where the dark guild is...
-Ok then i guess i will go that way and you will go this one.If I find out something, I will send Lazer.
- Ok
Then both Akane and Azusa left their own way.

Azusa went to the south, Otayoa was seriously damaged. There wasen't a single house left intact. All you could see were ruins.
- They told us the guild was weak.. Yet I don't think anyone "weak" would have been able to wipe out a whole city like this. Azusa taught.
Or maybe it's that suspicious group they talked about in the warning...

Suddenly, Azusa felt a presence near her. She quickly turned her head and saw a man walking towards her. He also had a wolf next to him.

- Who are you?
- Akira complete dialogue
- And what are you doing here?

This man started talking about how this mission was dangerous and he was going to take care of it. Yet Azusa diden't believe a word of what he said. Maybe he was from the dark guild after all, and this talk was only to fool her.

Azusa quickly equiped herself with her crystal armor and charged in. She started attacking him with her crystal sword but the mysterious man dodged all of her attacks easily. She then attacked with more strengh but still none of her hits reached him.
Azusa had an idea, while he was busy dodging her attacks, she gave him a direct hit with the palm of her left hand. The man steped backwards and Azusa happy to finally see an opening slashed him with her sword.

She waited a few seconds, but than saw that the man had completly blocked her attack. But whats more strange is that his arm had turned into a weapon... the same as her's!

In fact none of her attacks seemed to have any effect on him...
Seing that the man looked very strong, Azusa sent her cat Midori to bring back Akane.

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On

Last edited by Azusa Kurosaki on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Destroy dark guild apocaliptica   Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Akane was walking alone on her side ,for an hour.No clue.
I can't comeback to Azusa without even finding a suspicious footstep!

She then heard a strange noise.She was on her guard then she noticed it came from ruins of the devasted guarden right in from of her..then Miaou!!!!

-OMG it was you! you damned cat.Wth do you want .Did Azusa found something before I did??
-the cat communicated to her (idk how) that Azusa was in grave danger and needed help!!!
-Yay finally some action!
and she followed the cat to Azusa's location
Once they arrived, Akane heard a voice talking.She saw that the strange man azusa attacked was immobilizing her.Then Akane said:

-Leave her you alone Pedo!!
- No, be careful, he's dangerous. Azusa said
Damnit cant you defend yourself alone against that jerk?we got a mission to complete we dont have much time for that crap.
-Summon demon!! go charge johnny!!Pwn him!

Akira
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Akira had finally entered the town where the two mages were. It was was a city with a corpse of its own, how could the ten wizard saints ever let only two people on this mission? Akira could never understand those people and their retarded ways of thinking. Akira sent forth his wolf to search for the two mages who blindly accepted the mission and soon after only found one of them in less then fifteen minutes. But wait, only one of them? This wasn't right, Akira had read that there were two people who came on the mission. It annoyed him wondering where the second mage was but he couldn't think about that for now, he was already facing a new someone who thinks of him as a enemy.

- Who are you?
- My my, so fast aren't we?
- And what are you doing here?

Akira gave a big sigh knowing that he's going to do an hour worth of explaining and he really couldn't be bothered with it, but sadly it was part of his job. Akira told everything to the young mage about this mission from top to bottom hoping that she would understand everything. Sadly like everyone else Akira just meets she didn't believe him as well.

The girl attacked Akira with all her might but it was still nothing for him. This mage's level was greatly different from Akira's, even her physical power. Akira didn't really want to attack the weak mage and so all he ever did was just dodge everything she gave him. In one of those doges Akira was able to grab a quick touch of her sword and was able to completely take over the weapon of hers. Akira turned his hand into the girls sword and was able to tell all the damage it was capable of giving.

After seeing the mage screaming to her cat for help Akira quickly assumed that the mage now knows how strong he is and maybe now Akira might be able to talk some sense into her. Akira walked up to the girl and looked down at her "If you honestly think you can beat me then maybe i will let you go by yourself" Akira turned back and quit facing the girl "But you couldn't even touch me, so how do you expect to defeat a whole guild by yourself?" Akira started walking away from the girl but as soon as he took one step he heard a noise "PEDO!!!!"? Why would someone even call him a pedo if he was facing AWAY from the girl?

A strange demon went and attacked Akira but before it even got to reach 10 meters from him Maugrim came out of nowhere and gave a major injury with just its claws to what looked like a demon of some sort......with the name of Johnny. Maugrim did nothing but a scratch to that thing and its already in K.O mode, was this the other mage that accepted the mission? If so then how weak was this team of mages? There was no way Akira will let them go to destroy a guild by themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: mission to pwn dark guild apocaliptica   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:42 pm

SeeingJohnny falling right when that dog or whatever jumped on him, Akane was almost crying.
-Omg Johnny,No!!!!!!!
Then looking at his corps Akane was so pissed of that she completly forgot her friend and Mr.Pedo and Rushed on the wolf.He was dodging everything.Then Akane fall back and made a "orb of hell"(an ability i randomly invented but i gonna keep it.Its kinda like a bomb and it get stronger with the lvl of Akane) which she threw at the ennemi's face and exploded.But unfortunatly the wolf almost didn't have a scratch.

Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:22 pm

-Leave her you alone Pedo!!
- No, be careful, he's dangerous. Azusa said
Damnit cant you defend yourself alone against that jerk?we got a mission to complete we dont have much time for that crap.
-Summon demon!! go charge johnny!!Pwn him!

After seeing Johnny (Akane's pet) badly injured and Akane failing to hurt the wolf, Azusa calmly said:
- It's no use fighting you anymore, while you were in your weapon form I saw your guild mark. I assume you come from Vocaguild. I appologize for rushing so fast.
- (akira complete dialogue)
- (akane complete dialogue)
- I guess we could team up together to find the dark guild apocalyctica. We might not look like it but we do have some skills Wink
- (akira complete dialogue)
- So yeah my name's Azusa Kurosaki and here's my teammate Akane Chizuko, we are from Fairy Tail.
- (Akira complete dialogue)

So the new formed group sent of to complete the mission. Azusa and Akane still diden't 100% trust Akira but there will be chances of testing him later, the mission was the priority for now.

So the group searched all of the town. They all went their seperate ways and searched... but after a few hours of hard work they came to the conclusion that there was absolutly nothing left to investigate and that it would be better to go elsewhere.

They entered a forest located east of the town they just visited.
Suddenly thanks to her strong sensing abilities, Azusa felt the presence of a small group of person a few Km's away from their location...

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Akira
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Even though Akira had just proven his strength to the mage it looks as if she still hadn't 100% completely believed him yet, which was all the more troublesome. Thankfully she had noticed the guild mark on his weapon while he was in weapon form.

- It's no use fighting you anymore, while you were in your weapon form I saw your guild mark. I assume you come from Vocaguild. I appologize for rushing so fast.
- *sigh* It looks like you finally understand
- (Akane complete dialogue)
- I guess we could team up together to find the dark guild apocalyctica. We might not look like it but we do have some skills
- You may come, but i will not be held responsible for your deaths
- (akane dcomplete dialogue)
- So yeah my name's Azusa Kurosaki and here's my teammate Akane Chizuko, we are from Fairy Tail.
- I am Akira from the Vocaguild, and this is Maugrim, my comrade.

Akira in all honesty did not want the girls to accompany him. He was scared for their sake for he was scared of the consequences that White Tear may bring. Akira never did like going to missions with other people for he always thought in the end that White tear would come out and kill his comrades, just like how white tear Killed his beloved brothers, but the will that he saw in the two girls eyes were strong. Akira knew that no matter what they will not back down.

As they all went their separate ways Akira decided to scan every nook and cranny of the place and knew that the dark guild had been there before. Thanks to his magic Akira was able to tell where the dark guild had went, and that place was a forest located east of the town.

As they all got back together they traveled east and walked with all precaution. In the middle of the way Akira had saw Azusa pause and was worried about her for that second.
-Hey, Azusa you OK?
- (Azusa completes dialogue)
-Looks like we got company then, don't we?
-(Azusa completes dialogue)

Akira took his stance and turned his hand into the sword that Azusa used. Akira knew that there were some people in front of them for even his wolf Maugrim made a growl, meaning that someone new is about to show up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Right before there eyes,in the middle of the forest 11 mages showed up.They looked at us and the one that looked like the leader said :you mage from fairy tail and vocaguild have dared showed up in our forest....and shall be killed for this.Then they all took a fighting position and were waiting for the order to kill.

Three of them were standing near the leader of the group.They didnt seem to be weeklings like Akane and Azusa.
The first 1 was tall,had Black hair with a wierd hat and was holding a "magic" bow.The second had blond hair.There was a huge scar in the middle of his face and was wielding 2 swords.The third was a women with percings all arround her face.She didnt seem to be holding a weapon at the moment.The 7 others didnt seem to be much impressive compared to what johnny did when fighting Akira s dog.The last one ,the leader had....

Last edited by Akane Chizuko on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: re   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:05 am

-Hey, Azusa you OK?
- I feel enemies presence nearby, everyone get in your fighting position
-Looks like we got company then, don't we?
-Yeah, can't wait to finally get some action!!

Then the 11 mages appeared in front of them. The one who seemed to be the leader started talking:
- you mages from fairy tail and vocaguild have dared showed up in our forest....and shall be killed for this
He had black hair, shining red eyes and an evil smirk on his face.
The 11 mages suddenly vanished from their sight.

- They can't be too far away, lets catch them and beat them!
- (akira completes dialogue)
- yes!
The 3 mages then left running to the forest chasing after the enemy. Azusa left her cat Midori behind to take care of Johnny since he was in a near death state and then left chasing after the enemy. The young mage let her strong senses guide her threw the forest. After runing for about a mile, Azusa finally felt an enemy's presence, so she went towards him.
I must be careful these mages are no ordinary mages. Azusa thought.

She got to meet the black haired guy with a wierd hat holding a "magic" bow.

- Well it seems I will have to fight you.

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On

Last edited by Azusa Kurosaki on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akira
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:48 am

- you mages from fairy tail and vocaguild have dared showed up in our forest....and shall be killed for this
He had black hair, shining red eyes and an evil smirk on his face.
The 11 mages suddenly vanished from their sight.

Akira was worried about the levels of the dark mages. Some how they knew that Akira was from the vocagauild, The only way to tell if he was from vocaguild was either by fighting him and see his guild tattoo on his weapon or that there was someone watching at the time when Akira fought Azusa. Akira took both precautions and started suspecting Azusa and the other mage Akana. It could of been possible that they were siding with the dark guild all along, and if they weren't then there was someone watching them fight. Who knows how long that spy was watching them. For now Akira decided to stick with the two mages and watch them closely making sure he doesn't reveal any more secrets to them.

- They can't be too far away, lets catch them and beat them!
- Fast to get the job done aren't you?
As the mages ran into the forest Akira was only thinking and thinking, not knowing if he should trust the two or not. Suddenly the black haired mage came up in front of them and Azusa had challanged him right there and then. Akira came up with an idea then. Akira decided to leave the team but also leave Maugrim behind. This way if the mages really did side with the dark guild they would attack Maugrim while Akira was gone. That would of been their big advantage, but Akira knew that Maugrim would not go down so easily. If they did attack Maugrim then they would surly die for Maugrim was no wolf to play around with.

- You guys can fight this guy by yourselves. I'm leaving Maugrim here just in case.
-(Azusu completes dialogue)
-(Akane completes dialogue)

Akira had then ran into the woods making sure that it looked like he had left the two girls alone. In reality Akira was actually watching them from a distance, judging on what their reaction is after he left hem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:47 am

After Azusa started to fight and Akira left to go catch the leader or any of those wierd guys (Akane though),Akane saw the 7 dark mages who were said to be weak as johnny. Those little trash were hiding in the bush.Their disguise was terrible but whatever..Akane quickly summoned Lazerchiken since johnny was dying.Lazer was stronger than johnny but was onli good at range combat.
-Go lazer!!
Then lazer threw a few thunder bolts and 1 lazer beam and they were all dead.Akira could have killed all of them in 1 hit but Akane was still proud of her little cuty lazer Wink
Then someone charged on her and she fell.It was the percings women.Akane quickly standed back up and sent lazerchicken on her.

Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: re   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:09 pm

- You guys can fight this guy by yourselves. I'm leaving Maugrim here just in case.
- Huh? We don't need your dog to help us!
-(Akane completes dialogue)

Akira than left chasing after the leader of the group. Azusa stood there and started her fight with the mysterious blacked haired guy.
- Well it seems I will have to fight you. said Azusa
- huh? Correction it seems I will have to crush.
- Whatever..
- You insolent girl let me trow you a thousand arrows to see if you'll still manage to live.

The enemy suddenly started lauching tons of arrows. Azusa quickly dodged them all so the enemy gave to his bow twice more arrows to launch. Azusa safely got pass them but still a few of them somehow managed to hit her clothes.The young girl then requiped herself with her crystal armors and ran to find a more openned space to fight.

- Running away won't give you any good! I'm a long range fighter, I have the advantage.

Azusa finally found a nice open space, far away from her other teammates (Akane and Akira) and stood in her fighting stance. The enemy quickly reached her and his arrow started getting bigger and bigger, Azusa blocked all of them and tried approching him to be able to slash him. But it seemed that the more she would approch him the bigger the distance between them would get.

-There is something funny about all this. Azusa thought.

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On

Last edited by Azusa Kurosaki on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akira
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:52 pm

As Akira was scanning the two mages fights Azusa had ran away from her teammate so the plan of seeing their reactions towards the enemy at the same time was vanished. Akira decided to keep Maugrim with Akane for she had looked pretty weak and if she was in the dark guild then Maugrim would just report back to Akira.

Akira followed both Azusa and the other dark mage into the open space and analyzed them closely. Akira got the idea that if he were to kill the dark mage maybe Azusa would show feelings toward him and then Akira would know for sure if Azusa was part of their guild or not. Akira turned his hands into a rifle and began to get a nearly accurate reading on the dark mage, but thanks to Azusa being a close range mage Akira could not get a good accuracy on the dark mage.

After a minute or two Akira finally got some accuracy the dark mage and was ready to shoot at any minute, but Azusa looked serious now and Akira thought that he might just give her a chance. Akira turned off his spell where he turns his hands into a rifle and started watching closely yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Akane quickly standed back up and sent lazerchicken on her.She dodged his attack without counter attacking.
-Be carefull lazer she seem to be hiding her power.
Lazer nodded (idk how that chicken understood) and then threw 3 thunderbolts and when she dodged them he saw an opening. Then quickly sent his most powerful lazerbeam and destroyed the whole area. It was so fast that there was no way she could dodge But...WHAT??? The women disapeared from where Akane last saw her. Akane couldnt see her anywhere.Then she came out from behind a dead tree that had almost been thorn appart. But she wasnt alone. She was with a strange creature that looked like johnny but much bigger and didnt seem he was the kind of guy to die against a simple claw.
-damnit that "thing" pushed her out of the way! Mad
The women say: Im surprise to see another "demonic celestial mage" (might change that ugly tittle later). Sadly your pet doesnt seem much of a problem for me. I was hoping to meet someone interresting to fight. My name is Kikaluti and you will die!!! Muahahaha.

Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re   Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Azusa was still trying to block the attacks of her oponent. She hated to admit it but she was at a disadvantage, she was having a hard time blocking all of his arrows: they would constantly get wider and bigger and their number kept on increasing.
But something really diden't feel right. How could there be such a distance between them when she was constantly trying to approch him? The guy diden't even move an inch he was just standing still, launching his bolts at her. There definatly was something wrong...

- Oh now I get it it's probably an illusion. Azusa thought.
But why would he use such a cheap illusion on her? Anyone would have recongnized it, there was something else...

Azusa closed her eyes and let her sensing abilities take over. She could sense the enemy's presence behind her. So that distance illusion was only to fool her, in reality he was behind her all this time and waiting for an opportunity to attack. But there was something else... The young girl felt an other person nearby... Who was it?
Azusa decided not to pay too much attention to it now, she could find out who that "mysterious" person was after she defeated her opponent.

Azusa oppened her eyes, made a flip backwards in the air and landed behind the enemy.
- Your cheap tricks won't work on me!
- ...What Shocked how did you...
- But there's one last thing I would like to know before killing you. What is your name?
- ... John Smith
- Azusa Kurosaki, Nice to meet you Wink

Without any hesitation Azusa slashed John Smith in the back, but she diden't kill him, Azusa diden't like to kill her enemies she would only "badly injure" them.

A few minutes after, Azusa found out who the mysterious person was... it actually was:.... Akira! Shocked

- So, you felt like taking a nap Akira?

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On

Last edited by Azusa Kurosaki on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:39 pm

As Akira saw the fight between the two mages he had noticed something, when Azusa had flipped back to attack the enemy Akira noticed that Azusa had noticed the dark mage with her eyes closed, meaning she used some sort of magic or that it some sort of trick to use against the dark mage. As Azusa slashed through the dark mage she had left him alive, which raised Akiras suspicion on Azusa thinking that she let him live on purpose for she might of been part of their guild.

As Azuma found Akira hiding in the bushes all Akira did was suspect the powers this mage holds.
- So, you felt like taking a nap Akira?
Akira gave a sigh and walked towards the dark mage completely ignoring Azusa.
-Why didn't you kill this mage?
-(Azusa complete dialogue)
-No matter how much pity you have for this man he must not live. Everyone who opposes the magic council do not deserve a second chance.

Akira turned his hand into the sword that Azusa used and stabbed the mans hand with it. As the man screamed in pain Akira felt no pity for him for he went by the rules and the screams of pain actually sounded nice in his ears. Akira gave an evil smile towards the dark mage who was screaming in pain while Akira was laughing with joy. Akira stabbed him again hearing his begs for help made him smile even more and more, laughing an evil laugh at his pain. What enjoyment this was, there was nothing Akira loved more than doing a sin or a bad deed with an excuse. Akira always thought that as long as he was with the magic council he could kill freely, no matter how gruesome the murders were, and he was right. Nothing ever felt so good to him but the suffering of another. Akira stabbed the man in all places knowing that he was about to die anyway just made Akira stab faster. After Akira heard the dying scream of the man he did nothing more but gave one hell of an evil laugh. Akira turned to Azusa with blood covering his entire face "this is what happens to people who oppose the magic council"

Akira gave a serious look at Azusa still suspecting if she might be from a dark guild or not. In an instand before Azusa even knew it Akira was right next to her by her side. Akira grabbed Azusa's chin with his three fingers and whispered into her ear "hey,... you don't happen to be someone I can cut? would you?" Akira started straight into Azusa's eyes again but there was something wrong with Akira's eyes for now he had carried the eyes of a murderer. With the eyes of a murderer and his smile as evil an mad man he had made Azusa frightened, scared, shivering. "So? will you tell me? may I cut you now? As he gave a evil whisper into her ear yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:05 am

I was hoping to meet someone interresting to fight. My name is Kikaluti and you will die!!! Muahahaha.
Kikaluti s'demon named "Bruumi" jumped on Lazer.Lazer tryed to pull him of him but couldnt escape to his titan s'grasp.Noticing Lazerchicken was having difficulty , Akane first sent 1 "orb of hell".She didnt sent more for now cause she could have hurted lazer.
Seeing the little orb heading right to his face Bruumi droped off from Lazer and step back to dodge it.It was to Lazerchicken s'advantage now.Lazer threw a huge bunch of giant thunderbolts when Bruumi was busy, dealing with his mistress S'orbs.Bruumi turned back and dodged half of them. Bruumi was now angry , charged again and attacked Lazerchicken by behind.
He used all his strenght and punched his claw in lazer s'back.Lazer had lost.Blood was spilling everywhere from lazer.
-Nooo! I dont want Lazer to die too!!
-Hah , such a weakling,I cant believe it was your strongest key
She was about to kick his corps but got stoped right away by Akane.
-you are still defending him after he lost??
- Yes , he always fought for me, Now its my turn to kick ass!

Last edited by Akane Chizuko on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: re   Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:55 pm

-So, you felt like taking a nap Akira?
Akira diden’t pay attention to her and directly went towards the man Azusa just slashed.

-Why didn't you kill this mage?
- I don’t like killing people, this man will choose himself the path that he wants to take after he wakes up. I have no right to waste other people’s lives.
-No matter how much pity you have for this man he must not live. Everyone who opposes the magic council do not deserve a second chance.
- What? This isen’t right! Why...

But before Azusa finished her sentence Akira had already started stabbing the man in his hands, the man was screaming in pain but Akira just laughed at him. He seemed to be enjoying seeing other suffer and loved to torture people.

-It’s no use continuing, he’ll die anyways...

But Akira still continued his sick exercise. He continued stabbing him and didn’t seem to feel any sort of regret or compassion. Azusa hated to see other people being tortured; it reminded her bad memories, memories of her being in the dark guild Tartaros and assisting to this kind of thing. She ran away from the Dark guild for this exact reason: to not see any more torture and pain yet it was exactly what she seeing in front of her eyes in this moment.
With shocked eyes she saw the man die in front of her. Akira looked at her with this evil look on his face and said:

This is what happens to people who oppose the magic council"
and before she had any time to react he got next to her, grabbed her chin and whispered:
hey,... you don't happen to be someone I can cut? would you?
Get back to your senses Akira, it isn’t the time for this kind of crap. We got a mission remember?
Akira didn’t pay attention to her comment and stared right into Azusa eyes.
There is something wrong with him Azusa taught. His wavelength has changed. He isn’t the same person anymore; all she could sense were murderous intents coming from him. Azusa started shivering.
So? will you tell me? may I cut you now?
Azusa started gasping for air. It was hard to talk or to even breathe while you had a strong arm immobilizing your jaw.
There was only one option left: fighting But even in his “human form” Akira was stronger than her so in this evil form it was probably even worst. Plus Azusa was already tired from her battle with John Smith, she wouldn’t be able to stand very long to him.
I have no choice taught Azusa. I have to get him back to his senses, otherwise I’ll die. So the girl requiped herself with a stronger crystal armor and tried to push him off of her. But Akira was strong, he only took a step backwards and started attacking her. Azusa got a cut in her right arm. She quickly crystallized her right arm for she taught that the smell of blood might worsen Akira’s state.

Akira! Get back to your senses! It isn’t the time to be fighting among ourselves! Aren’t we supposed to be teammates? We are here for the sole purpose of fighting the dark guild Apocalyptica!

But as she finished her sentence she saw Akira turning his head backwards. It’s only a few seconds later that she realized that there was someone else watching them, an enemy!
It was the blond one; he had a huge scar on in face and wielded two swords.

- How dared you kill my comrade you fitly trash! I will kill both of you right now. Unluckily for you I am twice as strong as he is...

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Akira
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:31 am

- How dared you kill my comrade you fitly trash! I will kill both of you right now. Unluckily for you I am twice as strong as he is...

Akira looked at the man and was actually annoyed by him for Akira hated people who used to think cocky things about themselves. Akira was pissed, he gave out an annoying sigh and looked at the man straight in the eye with a murderous intention. "Its surprising, Even though your comrade is right there lying on the floor bleeding and already all you do is gloat about how strong you are compared to him." Akira looked down and gave a sigh yet again."Pathetic"

"What the? YOU PIECE OF SHIT! "I'll make you regret saying those words!" The man raised up his arms and holding his sword in his hand getting ready to slash Akira as a he gave out a murderous scream of revenge.

Akira stood and whispered to the crazed man "Your slow". Without anyone noticing Akira had already turned his hand into a samurais katana and gave the man a quick slash on his arm making sure that he at least dropped his blade. With the next slash Akira fully cut off his other arm with no mercy. As the man screamed in pain Akira should of enjoyed hearing his scream, but there was one wrong thing that the man had done. He had interrupted a very dramatic scene that Akira was having with Azusa where he was almost about to hear her precious scream. It was all interrupted now and there was no point in going back now for the mood was already gone.

Akira looked down at the man screaming and crying in pain and didn't really giving a damn about the state he's in "Your so pathetic you deserve a hug" Akira waited until the man had officially died, and that didn't take long. He looked back at Azusa and said "Forget about everything here, I'll clean up the place and you go head to were your friend is." As Akira turned the sword back into his normal hand he was not actually worried about the other member that was with them. "I left Maugrim with her remember? She should still be alive so take your time getting there." Akira turned his back at Azusa and was a little calm now "Hurry up and leave already" Akira didn't like having company around when he's in an disappointed state.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica   Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Akane quickly took her dagger from her pocket.I have to get ride of her bodyguard before i can attack her ,though Akane.She attacked bruumi with her little weapon.He was stronger than her with melee weapon so Akane quickly step back and trew him her special orbs.She noticed earlier how he easily lost his focus when she sent it on him.She sent about 15 in his face and went behind him.He didnt seem to notices it because of the fire and the sound of explosions and Akane stabbed Bruumi in the neck.Then he fell down and died (not an epic fight but whatever).

-Now there onli you left! I saw how you fucking suck without your key
-Onli me left?Dont you remeber there also my comrades.
-Nah i bet akira ate,torture,decapitate and buried them all. Rolling Eyes
-we'll see...
And they started fighting.Akane couldnt forgave that bitch who hurted Lazerchicken.There was alot of hate in her punch and when she finnaly manage to stab kikiluti,There was huge amount of blood spilling from everywhere.Then when she was almost dead kikiluti said
-stop, im done for ,finish me plz!...put me out of misery Crying or Very sad
-nah i got better idea to make you suffer!
Then Akane went to johnny s'corps and bring it back to where Kikiluti was diying.
-Im gonna use my awesome spell and lock you in johnny and you will have to serve me for eternaty!! MUHAHAHAH BITCH.
After Akane drained her souls and locked her up in johnnys'dead body and checked if the contract was still working, she was wondering how she was going to find Akira and Azusa.But she heard someone coming..

Last edited by Akane Chizuko on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: re   Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:57 pm

- Hurry up and leave already
Azusa gave a serious glare to him and left. She diden't really know where she was going she just let her senses guiding her. About 10 minutes later, she saw her cat Midori. She had finished healing Johnny so she was left alone. Azusa asked her what happened to Johnnny and Midori told her that Akane took him back for some reason that she was left untold. Finding it wierd that Akane would still use Johnny to fight, Azusa went to find her.

She finally found her, in fact it seemed that she had been fighting the woman with piercings. Happy to finally find her friend Azusa went to meet her and told her what had happened earlier. She also told her that Akira would probably come join them later.

There was now only the leader of the group left to find and their mission was done. But the leader was not to be taken easily, from the look on his face he looked like a demonic maniac. Suddenly as the girls were speaking, the leader's face appeared in front of them. In fact it wasen't really him but it was self projection he had made of himself to be able to speek to them.

- I see you guys have beaten my soldiers? Haha, well I diden't expect any less from mages from Fairy Tail and Vocaguild! But I'll probably desapoint you by saying that you guys have actually fallen into my trap... Yeah, I fooled you strong mages to be able to recruit you in my guild.. Now, now, why won't we play a last game before all of this actually happens? Did you guys know of this game... the maze game?? Haha woulden't it be fun to turn this entire forest into a giant maze game?
All of a sudden, the entire forest started shacking and waving. Green walls started appeared out of nowhere to form a giant maze.
What kind of magic is this? How could someone be able to do this? It must be some dark magic...
Yeah so I'll be waiting somewhere in there for you to come. Have fun! Oh and by the way, I hope you seriously diden't think I was from this weak guild called Apocalyctipa. I actually am from:
Then he showed his tongue, the guild mark was from:
Don't tell me he's from Grimoire Heart?
But now the self projection he had made desapeared. Both Azusa and Akane we stuck in this giant maze game.
What happened to Akira?

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:49 pm

But now the self projection he had made desapeared. Both Azusa and Akane we stuck in this giant maze game.
What happened to Akira?
-WHAT?Is that guy crazy or did i missheard?
-what do u mean? said azusa
-lol ,wake up.That lunatic wanted both of us (we fail hard right now) in is guild and is doing a maze game.I think grimoire heart did a giant party today and are now drunk....Or maybe more O_o.Maybe we should just leave nicely.
-NO we cant let that guy do what he want. And how do you want us to get out of here anyway??said azusa.
-I'll just blow up the walls. It sould do the trick.
Then she threw a few hell-orb on the walls and all of them exploded without damaging it.There wasnt even a scratch.
-I am going to threw more then! Evil or Very Mad
Then they heard a voice behind them.
-It wont work..
It was Maugrim.
-WTH are you doing here? Were you not supposed to be with Akira?
-no..was just checking you were not getting kill by your enemi while akira was spying on Azusa.
-WHAT,HE WAS SPYING ON US INSTEAD OF GETTING RIDE OF THOSE LOSERS??

Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: re   Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:35 pm

-WHAT,HE WAS SPYING ON US INSTEAD OF GETTING RIDE OF THOSE LOSERS??
Maugrim diden’t pay attention to Akane’s talking and directly went to check the walls.
-It looks like the walls have some sort of magic in them...
-Yes, you are right but to be more precise, I would say there are runes protecting them. If we had someone like Levy or Freed in our team things could have been easier...
The wolf diden’t know who were Levy and Freed so he diden’t add any other comments to the subject. The small group (Akane, Azusa, her cat Midori and Maugrim) went walking a bit. After a while wich seemed like an eternity Azusa found out something:
-If I remember well I think we already came to this place..
-Yeah, in fact everything looks the same.
-I think we should leave something behind to remember that we already passed this place...
Azusa then took a snach of her blue hair and left it on theground.
-This way we should know that we already came here.
But as soon as the group made a few steps forwards the blue hair disappeared behind them.
-What? How can this be possible?? Said Akane.
The group heard wierd sounds coming from everywhere, then, out of the blue HUGE creatures came out from the walls and went attacking them. There were hundreds of them. Azusa, Akane and Maugrim started fighting and easily beaten them but then even more of them came out and attacked. Their number was increasing at an incredible speed. They were soon surrounded by them.
-It looks like our dear enemy diden’t leave us empty handed!

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   

Back to top Go down

(TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next