Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking for a challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackDragonSlayerMidnight
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 46

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Looking for a challenge   Fri May 18, 2012 8:10 am

Midnight sat in the fork of a tree, thinking. Not about anything in particular. She was just…thinking. "People." She said. "I hate people." She stood up, perfectly balanced on the unstable branch. "I want to kill some people." Midnight jumped from the branch. "I want to kill some people." She repeated as she left the East Magnolia forest.

The city was swarming with people today. If she did attack the city, Era would send people down to find her, but she ignored the thought. She was wanted by Era for killing people. Again, she ignored it. She held her hand in front of her face, her middle and index fingers pointing up. She swiped her arm outwards, sending a black aura out of her fingers. People scattered. "Fight me!" She yelled, a sadistic grin spread across her face. Today was about to get interesting, if a wizard was game enough to challenge her that was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 44

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sat May 19, 2012 2:39 am

Kahli had being at the edge of the crowd of people and she didn't move as the crowd scattered around her. She folds her arms letting out an annoyed breath. Why did people always want to fight? She looks up at Midnight through her fringe "Can you not go fight else where?" she sighs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sat May 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Midnight laughed. "Why would I do that? She replied. "There are so many powerful mages here." She looked at Kahli. "My name is Midnight, and I am a Black Dragon Slayer. I challenge you!" She held her hand up, and a magic circle glowed above it. A long, black sword materialized out of it, and Midnight took hold. She grinned sadistically. "Now die!" She yelled, and launched at her opponent at great speeds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sat May 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Kahli spread her feet apart and let her hands hang by her sides. "Well if you must insist." she sighs "But don't blame me if you get killed." In one fluent motion Kahli's hand swipes the air in front of her and a large wall of shadows block her from Midnight. She tilts her head "My Shadow shield wont allow weapons to get past"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sat May 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Midnight stopped in front of the shadow shield and dismissed the sword. "It may not let weapons past, but can it stop the fith element?!" She yelled. She took a step back and used her Black Whip attack. "Nothing has ever been able to stop this. I don't think I'll be the one to die today." The black aura hit the shadow shield. "I'm curious, what type of Mage are you?" She said and attacked the shield again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sat May 19, 2012 10:12 pm

The shield dispersed and Kahli rolled out of the way of the whip. She holds out her hands mainly for balance but also for defensive or attacking purposes. "I use the Arc of Embodiment" Kahli says as she shoves her hands to the ground "Soul Chasm" A large crack opened in the ground heading straight for Midnight black wisps floated out of the crack shrieking "Everything you see me do I create from my imagination"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sat May 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Midnight jumped out of the way of the chasm and sprouted black wings from her back. "Interesting." She said. "You may be a worthy opponent after all." She swiped her arms in a circular motion and her hands met. "Black Fire!" A black and crimson beam shot out of her hands. "Let's see what you got! From here on out, we fight for real."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sat May 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Kahli stumbles back from the fire rising as she does so "Game on" she says. Holding up her hands "Night Wings." The black wisps form together into a giant shadowy winged beast. The beast had black rotten skin with a snot smashed up against it's face. Pointed yellow teeth stick out of the snout and narrow red eyes complete the picture along with torn brown wings and sharp claws. The best launches into the air with a screech hurling it's self at Midnight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sat May 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Midnight dismissed the wings and dropped to the ground. She landed perfectly. A large magic circle glowed next to her and a missive black dragon formed. "If you want to play it THAT way, then so be it." She said. She pointed her middle and index fingers at the large beast, and thrusted her hand downwards. The dragon launched at the monster. "If I take out the caster, I can dismiss the spell." She said laughing. She extended her free arm outwards, and a black smoke emmitted from it. The smoke took the form of a small, black dragon serpent. She usherd the serpent in the direction of Kahli. It hissed violently as it raced towards its prey. "He may look small." Midnight said. "But he's one of my most powerful summons, along with my Black Dragon, that is." Midnight laughed. "You see, I can summon more that one creature at a time. You don't want to see me use my full power, do you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sat May 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Despite herself Kahli grins "I Dare you too" She smirks watching the smoky black dragon coming towards her. Kahli waves her hand at the smoky dragon as if she was saying hello to it. The beast in the air snarls at the dragon and grabs onto it's back sinking in it's claws. Kahli doesn't let her eyes leave Midnight even though she is still waving at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 12:04 am

Still controlling the Black Dragon using weird, unexplainable hand movements, she dismisses the serpent. "You dare me to?" She said quite supprised. "Well, if you dismiss your…thing over there, we can get started. I'll even dismiss my dragon for you. We have a deal?" This Mage was either really game, or just really stupid. "Well?" Midnight said, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 12:08 am

Kahli flicked her hand making the beast disappear. She nodded "I hope you don't get scared easily" she replies grabbing the parcel that had being on her back she holds it in her left hand. Just in case. Kahli lifts an eyebrow "Well then let it begin"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 12:22 am

Midnight dismissed the black dragon. "Kid, I've been hunted down by Era my whole life, and I was raised by a dragon. I don't get scared." She said, somewhat insulted. She took a deep breath, and dropped to her hands. A magic circle formed beneath her. "I can take the form of any animal I feel like." She said. Her body turned black and red, and took on the form of a wolf. She assumed her attack stance and rushed at Kahli, a trail of darkness following behind. Her eyes glowed red with insanity, had she finally lost it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 12:26 am

Kahli jumps into the air flipping over Midnight "Everyone gets scared." She narrows her eyes at a point in front of midnight "Just what scars you?" The earth cracks and purple flames shoot up in front of midnight. Kahli holds her palm up "Is it fire?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 12:37 am

Midnight dodged the fire and leaped up into the air and swiped her long, black claws at Kahli. "Fire? Ha! I work with fire! I cause fire!" She yelled in a demonic voice. "You may get scared, but I don't!" She clawed at Kahli again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 12:41 am

Kahli had rolled away from the first swipe she dodged the second. She lunges for Midnight her hand making contact with Midnight's forehead instantly thousands of tiny black spiders with red stripes began to grows "Wouldn't move if I was you, these things have a nasty bite" Kahli removes her hand and steps back three paces watching the spiders crawl over Midnight. She holds her hands at her side just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 12:53 am

Midnight engulfed her body in Black Fire. "Spiders? You think I'm afraid of spiders? I'm not even afraid of my past! You know why?" She morphed into a large eagle. "Because I can't remember!" She extended her red talons and swooped at Kahli.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 12:58 am

Kahli's body waves as claws slice through her and she fades away. "Predictable, I was hoping for something new" Kahli's voice comes from the ground and suddenly the ground opens up like a door. Kahli pokes her head out resting her hand on the earth "Like my earth house? It's super handy during a storm don't you think so?" She grins. "I can imagine things like me you know of course there's some small difference, after all I don't have any powers of complete duplication and the things don't move, or breath"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 1:18 am

Midnight switched back to her human form and landed next to the earth house. "Your predictable as well." She said. She thrusted her hand up, and black spikes shot out from the earth. "Your house may be handy during a storm, but it's not very durable when subject to a Black Spike attack." She laughed. "Your an interesting opponent, but you've still failed to find what scares me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 1:31 am

Kahli grins when suddenly spike comes in front of her she jumps out instantly just avoiding be skewered. Dusting her free hand on her cloak "Something tells me your holding back" Kahli laughs. "How bout tight spaces?" Kahli crosses her arms "Silver light cage" she says kind of bluntly. This was often one of her more effective techniques and she sometimes got bored of using it. A silver cage appeared around Midnight instantly it began to shrink. "Have fun getting out of this one, Fire wont work on it and brute strength certainly wont work this thing is stronger than any metal or stone" Kahli blinks "Oh right and cause you can transform" Kahli waves her hand once and a net woven much like a fly screen appeared around the cage made of the same silver stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 1:45 am

Midnight grinned as the cage closed in around her. She walked up to one of the bars and grabbed hold of it. She tightened her grip and the bar and net was slightly engulfed in darkness. She released her grip on the bar. Is looked undamaged. She knocked on the bar with the back of her hand and it shattered. Midnight stepped out of the cage. "Corrode will destroy anything I touch. That took a fair bit of magic energy." She said. "But tell me, what are you afraid of? Your past, maybe?" She looked away from Kahli. "If I could remember my past, I would be afraid of it as well." There was sadness in her voice. "Make your move." She said, ignoring the vague memories of her early life. The early life she could remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 1:52 am

Kahli tilts her head "My past was a nightmare but it's not what I fear" She rotates her wrist and the silver melt away to a puddle on the ground. The puddle begin to spread out "I suppose I used to fear the things I create, once long ago" She flexes her fingers and shapes rise out of the puddle "But now I suppose I only fear my thirst for revenge will disappear." The shapes begin to slide slowly towards Midnight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 2:11 am

Midnight stared at the shapes moving towards her. She closed her eyes. "I know what I fear now." She opend her eyes. "I fear myself!" The shaped advanced towards her, but she still stood her ground. Black dragon horns slowly rose from her head. This was her true power. Her ability she hadn't even realised existed. Her eyes glowed red. "This has been fun." She said. She held a hand in front of her. "But someone has to finish this. It may not be me, it will most likely be you, since I've used the most magic energy. But I will take my chances."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 am

Kahli watched Midnight, her spells had required minimal magic you never knew when you would need it most. Still her powers were limited even if she had a lot of magic left. She taps her middle finger to her thigh the figures stopped moving completely "I would really hate to kill you" she sighs. "I was just starting to like you" Kahli leans on the package in her right hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 4:04 am

Midnight lowered her hand and she returned to her original form. She felt her mind relax a bit. She breathed heavily from using such a large amount of magic. "This…is how I find out about my past." She said. "By fighting, and winning." She looked up at Kahli. "Sorry." That was a word she had never used. Midnight looked around at the extensive damage. She held her hand out to Kahli. "We better move. If Era finds us here, they'll kill me, and God knows what to you." She smiled sadly. "Will you come?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   

Back to top Go down

Looking for a challenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next