Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking for a challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 44

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 4:14 am

Kahli slings the package back over her shoulder and she smiles slightly and walks over "We'd better keep moving, wouldn't want Era to track us" she says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackDragonSlayerMidnight
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 46

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 5:43 am

"We should head to the forest, it's safe there." She said. So many things were going through her head. As they ran through the streets, Midnight felt something dig into her side. Remembering what is was she ran on. She stopped in front of a tall tree on the East Magnolia Forest. "Up here." She said and started to climb. She grabbed onto a branch, and expertly pulled herself up. "You alright?" She said to Kahli.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 5:47 am

Kahli reaches up pulling herself up she nods as she slides onto a nearby branch. She leans against the trunk of the tree "Hey Midnight, you never mentioned why Era was after you" Kahli says causally as she swings herself up onto another branch reaching to free her cloak which had caught on a piece of rough bark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 5:58 am

Midnight looked into the distance. "Because I killed." She said sadly. "I took out a wizard saint once. It wasn't a pretty sight." She sighed. She reached into the pocket of her black cloak and pulled something out. She held it out to Kahli. "Here." She said. "It's a dragon's fang. Ancologia gave it to me befor she left. It will protect you." She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 6:02 am

Kahli glances at Midnight for a moment then looks down at the claw "You should keep it Ancologia gave it to you after all" she says. Kahli slides her package off her back "Besides I still have this to protect me" she adds then thinks silently to herself whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 am

"You don't know who Ancologia is, do you?" Midnight looked at the large claw. "If I remember correctly, she used to care about humans. But now she thinks of them as mere vermin. This claw, is infused with her…caring side. Ancologia is known as the black dragon of the apacolypse. I don't remember much, but she used to be kind and caring. Who knows what happend to her." She pushed aside her memories. "That package, it was given to you by someone special, right? I don't know what happend then, but it must have been painful." She looked into Kahli's eyes. The moment was interrupted by loud shouting. "Crap." She said. "Get higher, to the top."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 6:27 am

Kahli doesn't say anything as she swings the package back on her shoulder. She scrambles up the tree as high as she dared to go. Kahli balances on the branch carefully she looks at Midnight "Do you think they can get us this high up?" her voice was oddly calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 6:40 am

Midnight settles onto the highes branch in the tree, concealed with the mass amounts of leaves. "They've been after me for a few years now. They would have sent the Rune Guards, Era's elite army squad. It depends if they see us or not." She explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 6:42 am

"Rune Guards!" Kahli says surprised slightly "They must want you a lot to send rune guards"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 6:50 am

"It's not fun." Midnight said. She snapped a piece of the branch and cut her arm. A little blood seeped out and she ran her finger through the blood. Midnight carefully made her way to the edge of the branch and flicked the blood as far away as possible. The droplet took the form of Midnight, and it ran in the other direction, taking the Rune Guards with it. "A Blood Projection." She said putting pressure on the cut to stop the bleeding. "Since I can't use a thought projection. It's quite useful." She made her way to the other end of the branch. "What's your story?" She asked. "What brings you to this town?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 20, 2012 6:58 am

Kahli sits down "the short story is I grew up in a village that didn't believe in magic. We were pretty isolated. I lived with my other brother since both my parents died when I was young, I don't even remember them. A guild of dark wizards attacked us when I was around eight they wanted our village as their strong hold. Most villagers didn't last more then day. A few wizards came out of hiding to fight but even then it was 8 to a hundred, my brother was one of the last few standing. He took me away and gave me this" she taps the package "He told me to protect it with my life and not open it unless I was to die. I have no idea what's inside." Suddenly her fists clench "I wizard attacked him from behind it was one of our own wizards. My brother burned to death before my eyes"

(I got to go to bed I will be on tomorrow after school)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Mon May 21, 2012 1:55 am

"That's disgusting." Midnight said. "Do you know what guild attacked your village?" She asked, rolling a small orb of darkness around her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Tue May 22, 2012 7:20 am

"I know the guild mark but no one has told me who it belongs to yet" Kahli says pulling out a crumpled worn piece of paper. On the paper was a eye with three thorns surrounding it. Kahli slings her package back over her back and hands the paper to Midnight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Tue May 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Midnight took the paper and looked at the mark. "Creepy." She said. "I've never seen that one." She gives the paper back to Kahli. "It's a strange mark alright. I'd say only the magic council would know about that." She focused her sight on the black orb rotating in her hand and sighed. "But that wizard. Why would someone do that? If he-" She stopped. "Never mind." She said quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Wed May 23, 2012 6:30 am

Kahli narrows her eyes and glances at Midnight. "do you reckon it's safe to go down?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Wed May 23, 2012 7:21 am

Midnight's mind snapped back to reality. "Uh, yeah probally." She dismissed the black orb and jumpped from the tree. 'What was that I just saw?' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Thu May 24, 2012 7:12 am

Kahli slides down the tree and looks around for a moment "well I suppose I need to find another town to stop by if that's okay I was planning on stocking up some medicines" she sighs adding "you never know when you might need them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 pm

"That's true." Said Midnight, flipping her hood over her head. "We better head off. You know what town you want to stop by?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Fri May 25, 2012 4:33 am

"I don't mind depends on where we are going was there some place special you were heading too?" she asks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Fri May 25, 2012 6:58 am

Midnight frowned. "Then maybe it's time for us to part ways. I'm used to Magnolia and I know my way around. It would be dangerous for me to go elsewhere and just as dangerous for you to be with me." She sighed and summond a small black orb. "Here." She tossed it to Kahli. "It's a Black Orb. It won't dismiss unless I do it or I wind up dead." She smiled. "Come and visit any time. I'll be here. And if Era captures me, the orb will glow white. Just so you don't come looking for me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 27, 2012 2:34 am

Kahli studies the orb "Maybe it is time to part ways" She gives a wry smile to Midnight. "I hope we do meet again, I wouldn't mind another battle" she turns to leave waving a good bye over her shoulder. Kahli stops for a moment and throws a small black pebble at Midnight "if you ever need help just call" Kahli walks away into the forest happy that she had made a friend after such along time of just being alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   Sun May 27, 2012 3:50 am

Midnight didn't look at Kahli as she left. She climbed the tree and settled into a branch. What was she thinking? She didn't have friends. But then again, she just saved her from Era. "I gotta move." She said, jumping to another tree. The blood projection would have dismissed ages ago. "I hope I can see her again." She jumped to another tree. "Ancologia, where the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge   

Back to top Go down

Looking for a challenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2