Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Infiltration Misson (inc. Azusa, Etsu, Mitsuaki and anybody else wanting to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azusa Kurosaki
The Neko Admin and awesome Fairy Tail mage!
 The Neko Admin and awesome Fairy Tail mage!

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 237

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Infiltration Misson (inc. Azusa, Etsu, Mitsuaki and anybody else wanting to join)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Snow was falling on the town of Magnolia, winter had finally arrived. Next to window, Azusa was watching the snowflakes fall on the ground, with her cat Midori on her shoulders. Since the weather had gotten colder, Azusa had changed her habitual clothes. She was now wearing a black kimono top and blue three-quarter pants. Her blue hair was tied into two ponytails. The young girl was sitting next to a table, in the corner of the Guild’s Bar. She had a grin on her face, so now you are probably wondering, why was she smiling? Well it’s very simple...

*********EARLIER IN THE MORNING****************
Azusa opened the guild’s doors and went to take a look at the job request board. It looked like today would be this: boring, tiresome, banal killing day... NONE of the jobs looked the slightliess close to something interesting... Job request to clean a royal manor, job request to retrieve some lost jewelleries and so on. Already feeling sleepy, Azusa decided to go back home
- *Sight* looks like I’ll spend the day laying on my bed doing nothing...
But as she was going to re-open the doors, she heard a:
- Psssssssst
- Whaaa? Surprised, Azusa quickly turned her head to see who had whispered to her. It was none other than the guild master: Makarov.
- Eto... Something wrong master?
- Nah I’m fine
- So planning something for today Azusa?
-Yeah! I plan on sleeping and doing nothing in my apartment, it'll be a blast! Rolling Eyes
- Oh really? then I guess I won’t bother you with my ****ULTRA TOP SECRET*** mission if you plan on doing so many stuff.
- ... (Surprised face)
- Eto... you know... I was being.... sarcastic.....?
With an amused look on his face, the master started talking about this new mission he had planned.
- Well you know about this dark guild called dark Pisces.
- Yeah...
- It has been very active lately, that’s why I want a special team infiltrating their guild to give us information about their plans... And I guess you will be happy if I’ll tell you that I chose you to form the team?
- Me? But why? :O
- I taught this mission would be best suited for you because of your sensing abilities and your quiet and intelligent type of personality....
- I'm flattered! Embarassed
- You will be in a team of three persons and together will have the mission to find the dark guild “Dark Pisces” and to somehow join them...
- But they know very well that I’m from Fairy Tail. Tell will never let me join!
- Uhmm.. They might not know yet considering the fact that you joined Fairy Tail very recently. Plus, you know... your Tartaros guild mark?
- What about it Azusa said abruptly
- Do you still have it?
- ... Yeah (Azusa diden’t like to talk about her ex-alliance with Tartaros, for her it was only bad memories) ... it’s on my back.
- I know you might not like it but, you’ll have to them show them your guild mark to prove them you’re from a dark guild...
- But what about the other members of my team?
- I plan on taking someone who has recently joined Fairy Tail and someone from an other guild. That way it’ll look less suspicious. While you will be gone, we will spread the rumor that you have left your respective guilds to form a dangerous team of guildless mages... When you’ll manage to finally enter their guild you’ll have to give us some regular reports
- Understood.
- Oh and remember the members of that guild are VERY powerfull, in any case do NOT fight them, specially their master Evykov! Remember this...
Excited and nervous, Azusa turned her head already thinking about some preparations for the missions, without really listening to the master’s last words...

*************************END*********************************************

So coming back to our story, Azusa was waiting for the two other members of her new formed team to arrive. The master had chosen Etsu Chibana from Fairy Tail since she had joined Fairy Tail quite recently and was a very nice person. She also had a lot of money which could be usefull in the mission. And for the other member, the master had sent an invitation to Phantom Lord. And to Azusa's very big surprise someone has applied! Her name was Mitsuaki Matsuri. Azusa diden’t know much about her but the girl had accepted to come and meet them only a few hours after the invitation had been sent.
Suddenly the door opened... Etsu Chibana had appeared on the front door...

We all crowd up around the whiteboard,
Making graffiti of our free wishes.
Even if the after-school bell echoes into the sunset,
You can't diss the power to dream.

Let's sing with a louder, louder, louder voice
Carry hope on your lips
Every time you release words, they'll turn into light
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On

Last edited by Azusa Kurosaki on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fairytailrpg.forumotion.com
Etsu Chibana
The lovely new Moderator and Fairy Tail mage!
 The lovely new Moderator and Fairy Tail mage!

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 156

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Misson (inc. Azusa, Etsu, Mitsuaki and anybody else wanting to join)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Every morning, Etsu Chibana walks the long hallway of her mansion. After all, she's the princess of Madaria, so she's quite lucky to have a big house. Today she planned to have a day off and organize the Christmas party with Fairy Tail, but she didn't. Instead her master, Makarov, showed up while she was in her pyjamas. Very uncomfortable for her...

- Mater?! What are you doing here?!
- Oh! How are you Etsu?
- Hmm...fine...I guess...
- Ahem, ahem...Etsu I have a special job for you. It's practically a mission.
- What is it, Master?
- Ok, do you know the Dark Pisces guild?
- Yes, it's a dark guild.
- Good. Well it's been recetly active. My mission for you is to go there with your team, pretending that you want to join their guild. In that case, you will be able to collect some information about their plans and send them to us. I chose you, because you are quite skilled with you earth magic. Also, I want a member who recently joined the guild. Will you accept this mission?
- Master...I wil do anything for you. Yes, I accept this mission with all my heart.
- Thank you very much, Etsu. Any questions?
- 1 question and for your information I'm in the guild for 3 years now. Who are my team mates?
- One will be Mitsuaki Matsuri. She is from Phantom Lord, but don't worry, she will help you till the end of this mission. The second will be Azusa Kurosaki. She's a...
- ...Fairy Tail member. I know. Azusa and I decided before that one day we would be team mates. Master I'm finished.
- All right then. In any case ask Azusa your questions, I told her the whole course of the mission. And be careful and don't die, because I don't want to tell your father that you are gone. You know very well what sadness will bring your death in your kingdom.

Makarov disapeared. Etsu was still in her pyjamas. She returned to her room and got dressed. She put her usuall outfit, but this time, she exclued her skirt. The young girl put some pants on. Then, she put a coat on her, attached her hair in a pony tail and left. In front of the Fairy Tail, she pushed the doors and entered the guild. Everyone was looking at her, not in a suprized look, but in a normal look. Etsu turned her head over Azusa.

- I hope I'm not late, Azusa. Now we have to wait for a certain girl named Mitsuaki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Infiltration Misson (inc. Azusa, Etsu, Mitsuaki and anybody else wanting to join)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1