Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Training Session (in Magnolia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azusa Kurosaki
The Neko Admin and awesome Fairy Tail mage!

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 237

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:37 pm

On her bed, Azusa was blankly starring at the window. Well actually she wasn’t technically on her bed, more like half her body (including her head) on the floor and the other half on the bed. The whole room was a big mess so it didn’t really matter where the girl was sleeping, She could have slept on the desk and it wouldn’t have made any differences. Azusa was looking at the window, thinking of nothing just relaxing, she turned her head and looked at her alarm clock... OH SH!@#T!! . It was 10 AM and the young girl had a meeting with Akane and Etsu in a forest in Magnolia at 10:30 AM!! (The girls had decided to have a training session together) After a bit of effort (which seemed like a HUGE act of courage) Azusa got up and started preparing herself. After taking a bath, putting her clothes (her habitual purple jacket and black shorts) and tying her hair into two ponytails the young girl finally thought she was ready to go... She gave a quick look at the messy apartment and saw something... A magic book... Azusa had borrowed the book a few days ago from Levy. It contained a lot of high level spells and runes. Excited Azusa wanted to give it shot but unfortunately the young girl didn’t have any time to practice the spells since she gotten the book.

"Woulden’t it be the perfect moment to practice the spells at the training ground? Azusa thought"

Quickly, Azusa took the book with her, called Midori and went outside. 10:27, I still can get there in time Azusa thought. So without wasting any moment Azusa made a big race to get to the training ground in the forest. Finally, she arrived... but a little late. The forest was the perfect place for training because there was only trees around and NO houses, ins, building huts or whatsoever around. This way if they go a bit out of control there would be anyone to yell at them! As Azusa entered their meeting point, She saw that the two other girls were already there.

-*pant, pant* Hey... Guys... *pant* How are... you doing?
-
-
- Sorry I was in a hurry. Still panting a bit, Azusa went next to the nearest tree and sat down backed to it. There she left her book (She would try the spells after training her skills a bit)

So the girls had decided to start off by practicing their own magic separately for about an hour or so and after that they would have a few combats against eachother (FRIENDLY fights!). Azusa thought that maybe at the end they could try a few of the spells written in the book.
- So guys, ready to start?
-
-

A few minutes later the girls were already practicing. As for Azusa, she started her training by practicing a new skill she had wanted to try. She had called it mind control crystal, the techinique was to try to control her crystal weapons without touching them. You could also call it “telekinesis”. It was quite hard indeed, it could almost be ranked as an A rank spell. It took about 30 minutes to Azusa to finally get a result from her harsh work and the outcome wasen’t that great either, Azusa only managed to move a single one of her weapons from about 5 meters away. A bit further, a rat was going by. To test her abilities Azusa sent her weapon to kill the rat, she succeded! Happy to finally see some outcome from this techinique Azusa tried doing the same but with two weapons and it worked (somehow), she then tried with tree of them but this time: No result. Well it was kinda expected since it required some precise amount of energie and Azusa had been wasting a lot of them earlier.

"Concentrate! " Azusa thought to herself
But it still diden’t give any result, looks like she wasen’t able to concentrate properly anymore. Oh well I’ll train this an other day I guess.
Azusa then sat down a bit to take a pause.

We all crowd up around the whiteboard,
Making graffiti of our free wishes.
Even if the after-school bell echoes into the sunset,
You can't diss the power to dream.

Let's sing with a louder, louder, louder voice
Carry hope on your lips
Every time you release words, they'll turn into light
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On

Last edited by Azusa Kurosaki on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fairytailrpg.forumotion.com
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 63

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Today,was a horrible day. Akane woke up,left her bed and stumbled on some books on the ground that Azusa gave her (not that I know how to read but I enjoy looking at images).Then spilled her breakfeast on the ground everywhere and even The magic tv wasnt working! And On top of that,she had to go train with some friends. But for Akane , it was the same as doing homework! At 10h20, at the training ground Akane met Etsu.She was another of Azusa's friends and wanted to join us.

-WHY ISNT SHE HERE ALREADY??
-

Then, Azusa entered their meeting point, She saw that the two other girls were already there.

- Hello dear LATE LIKE ALWAYS friend! Smile
-
- Sorry I was in a hurry. Still panting a bit, Azusa went next to the nearest tree and sat down backed to it. There she left her book.

Then everyone started training..

Akane was watching Azusa for a few minutes.Even if Susu's results werent extraordinary,she was doing well.
Then Akane sadly though that maybe Azusa was getting stronger than her.
-DAMN IT! Why the hell is she always NO.1 before me??
Quickly, Akane went back to her training. If she wanted to be stronger, she would have to upgrade everything of her magic.
First of all,she would need to train her "weapons". Which meant teaching her demon: johnny how to dodge a really normal hit and how to attack someone properly. It was the least she was expecting from him. But since Johnny now had the soul of that evil women from the dark guild apocalyptica he should be better than before! Akane diden't want to heard Maugrim and Akira laugh at her again because of the "little incident" where johnny went K-O after receiving a scratch. She would make sure that even if johnny fails,Lazer (her second demon) will be able to totally rape Maugrim and then she will be the one with Lazer to laugh. Twisted Evil Akane summoned her first demon: Johnny V.2, looked at him and said:

-K so Johnny Take your axe and try to hit the target

that was just the basic...If he cant hit a motionless target,she will desperatly strangle him.but he wont care since he is just a servant and its a normal daily affection mark.
Then, johnny raised his axe and charged the target dummies and....hit the tree right next to it..
-.....RRRRRrrrraaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhh IM GONNA KILL YOU,YOU WORTHLESS IDIOT!!!
It looked like Akane and the Johnny V.2 had some communication problems... Well that women from whom Akane had tooken her soul and putted into johnny wasn't that smart either...

Etsu Chibana
The lovely new Moderator and Fairy Tail mage!

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 156

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:39 am

In the kitchen, Etsu is eating breakfast. Today, she have a meeting with two Fairy Tale members. Azusa Kurosaki and Akane Chizuko. She had to meet them at 10:30 for a traning in one of Magnolia's forest. She had plenty of time. So, after she finished her breakfast, she walked in the hall. Every morning, she had the opportunaty to watch her family portraits. One is Etsu at the age of 15 standing in a beautiful royal dress. Another is with her brother and herself. In that portrait, Etsu was sitting in a chair. Next beside her, there was her brother. But the most sad one is the portrait of her parents. They were together and they were smiling. They were so happy in that time. Now, her father seems more lonely that before.

-Mother...Father...

She pretending that she didn't saw anything and went to her room. There, the princess put a camisole and some pants. Of course, she had to put a jacket for outside. Before she could reach the door, Etsu put her usuall boots. On her way to the tranning, Etsu went to guild to tell the master that he can't count on her for today. When she arrived at the meeting place, Etsu noticed that she was the second person.

-WHY ISNT SHE HERE ALREADY??
-Good Morning, Akane! How are you?

They waited together for about 2 minutes before Azusa showed up too.

- Hello dear LATE LIKE ALWAYS friend! Smile
-Oh, I'm fine. Thanks.

Akane and Etsu waited another minute to let Azusa breathe normally. So, they started the training alone for about 1 hour. Then, they would make amical combats between them. Etsu started practicing her defense. She stared at a tree, by pretending it was an enemy, and silently she said the name of the spell.

-Arashi no hana

Little by little, petals of any kind of color was gathering around Etsu. The more there was, the more the cirlcle grow bigger. It almost reached Akane and Azusa, whom was a little bit far from Etsu. She stoped that right now, very satisfied as always. The time remaining to the individual training was left to 45 minutes. She took that opportunity to try something. Instead of summoning Rokku, she would try to combine his power with her power. The result was unbelivable. A brigth light was coming from the medallion and from her. In that moment, she felt that she gathered a whole new level. She decide to stop it, just in case. Etsu almost lost her balance. She sat on a rock an waited for Azusa and Akane.

-Hey guys? Before we could start the combats, I have something to ask you. Hmm...You know some of the job are pretty hard to handle, so I was wandering if we could make...a team? You know it's worth it.

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:20 pm

While Azusa was taking a pause, Etsu and Akane were still training. She looked at Akane and coulden’t help but laugh, only someone like Akane could turn a training session into a laughter but Etsu on the other hand was making very nice progress, Azusa was really impressed. As the individual training ended the girls gathered together.

-Hey guys? Before we could start the combats, I have something to ask you. Hmm...You know some of the job are pretty hard to handle, so I was wandering if we could make...a team? You know it's worth it.
- Ah of course we would love too! In fact Akane and I were searching for a teammate as well since we thought that only 2 persons wasn’t enough.
- Akane answer
-So uhmm.... why not start by a close range combat between Etsu and I? I think we should let Akane practice a bit more before fighting...

So Etsu and Azusa stood in front of each other, bowed and quickly got in their fighting stances. As Azusa’s cat Midori gave the signal, the fight started. Azusa started by going offensive. She wanted to try her new telekinesis magic so the young girl sent one of her crystal swords towards etsu to attack her. In the mean while Azusa created herself an armour and a spear with her crystal element and was prepared to counterattack.

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Training Session (in Magnolia)    Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:21 pm

after Akane cheered up johnny and told him to train how to hit somehing without hardly missing ,She heard her friends talking and went to see what it was about.both of her friend wanted to start a combat.

Hey guys? Before we could start the combats, I have something to ask you. Hmm...You know some of the job are pretty hard to handle, so I was wandering if we could make...a team? You know it's worth it.
- Ah of course we would love too! In fact Akane and I were searching for a teammate as well since we thought that only 2 persons wasn’t enough.
- Damn im not ready!
-So uhmm.... why not start by a close range combat between Etsu and I? I think we should let Akane practice a bit more before fighting...

While Azusa and etsu were fighting, Akane was rushing back to her training spot to check if johnny made some progress.
-Noooooooooooooooo what happened?!?And why before my combat??
Johnny had injuries almost everywhere on his arms and legs.Since her pet couldnt talk at the moment for some unknown reason (maybe he was too scard she though) .She focused and checked his mind for any clues that could inform her about wth happened to him!...When she saw the tiny fragment of mind that johnny tryed hide from her she started rage again about johnny being weak!! It seemed that johnny was injured because that idiot who cant hit something without missing tryed to redeem himself by creating a powerfull attack..Doesnt seem like akane was happy of the result.
-

Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Etsu noticed that Azusa was using a different spell. This time, she was using her weapons with her mind. Naturaly, Etsu dodges Azusa's weapons and did her Arashi no Hana. In only a few seconds, Etsu created her floral storm, so she had the opportunity to go behind Azusa. She went to punch the girl but stoped about 10 cm before she could hit her.

-I think I won.

She turned her head over where her firend put a book below the tree. She went to that book and took it. We could see the title on it. It says Spells for Expert Mages.

-Hey Azusa? Maybe we could try some spells in that book?

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:52 pm

As Etsu went behind her, Azusa quickly noticed her presence and turned her body to dodge the attack. The girls than continued their fight by doing close range combat. Azusa would block, attack, strike, block, attack, strike and so on. About 15 minutes latter, the girls got a bit exhausted of fighting and decided to finish the battle even. Azusa and Etsu bowed their heads as a respect mark and the battle was ended.

Azusa then went next to the same tree and sat down for a while. She looked at Akane to see how much progress she made and was a bit disapointed to see that none seemed to have been done.. But then Azusa thought of something...

- Hey Akane!! wanna try this book *shows the spell book*? Who knows their might be a spell to help you with Johnny's training!

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Training Session (in Magnolia)    Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Azusa then went next to the same tree and sat down for a while. She looked at Akane to see how much progress she made and was a bit disapointed to see that none seemed to have been done.. But then Azusa thought of something...

- Hey Akane!! wanna try this book *shows the spell book*? Who knows their might be a spell to help you with Johnny's training
-huh? Cause you think some wierd magic can fix that kid of stuff??
-Maybe, I dont know much about demonic magic like you but still..
-K but I dont like reading

Akane opened the book..Demonic and summoning magic P.322-325.Akane started readig boring stuff until something interesting attract her.

"Demons are one of the most unbeliveble,strong and inteligent creature ever seen in this world.Most of them disapear from our lands and went back to their world.blablabla...."

-intelligent and strong???? (akane though, then she start back reading)

"Important note.Demons arnt immortal like alot of people though.They just have a incredibly long lives and strenght.Musnt confuse their age...A twenty years old human = 2years old demon."

-Wth Jonhnny is 5 years old???? (50years)Was that why he barely understand anything I say?...(though akane)
-OMG IT IS SO CUTE!! you have a baby!! (azusa said since she was reading over my shoulder)
-WTH THIS IS AWEFULL. how am i suppose to fight with a kid demon????
-easy, you could try to talk to him and teach him like a 5 years old?
-huh?

Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:47 pm

-Huh?
- Yes, yes!! I think it would work! Just give it a try it won't hurt you...

As Akane went and tried to teach her pet things like a 5 year old child Azusa took the spell book and gave a closer look to the spells. Hmm maybe I could also teach my cat Midori some stuff... why not try a spell that would make him talk or something that would be cool"

Azus then slipped the pages to the Pet section. Hmm page 145 to 160 "All Spells for Animal use" P. 147 Spells for cat Spells to make your cat speak human language... (The spells are written in Latin)

- Ok I get it I have to rpeat three times this spells *Inhale* Deus bone, homo in cat align, Deus bone, homo in cat align, Deus bone, homo in cat align

*** But there was something Azusa didn't know. Instead of using the spell to make cats speak which is: Deus bone, meos loquar hominum verbis cat. Azusa accidently said the spell to transform into a cat right below, which is: Deus bone, homo in cat align ***

Azusa suddenly started feeling changes in her own body. It felt as if a liquid was spreading from her brain into all of her members. The whole process was extremelly painfull. It was as if Azusa's body was being stretched from everywhere. Cat ears were growing on her head, a tall had appeared on her "posterior" and other cat features on her face. "What the hell is happening to me? Wasn't Midori the one supposed to be changing" After 10 long minutes the transformation had ended.

The only thing Azusa could say was:
- Miaouw~~

Panicked Azusa tried getting up but even her body had shruncked, she was now a Chibi-Human cat.

- Miaouw~

Azusa let the spell book fall of her hands and directly looked at Etsu who was close to her, with pleading eyes "Help meeeeee, What the hell have I doneeeee?!?!?!!?"

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:42 pm

-Miaow~

Etsu looked at Azusa with a suprized look. Her friend became a chibi human-cat. All because of the book spell. The girl took the book and tried to find a spell for Azusa's case. Poor her, she looked at Etsu for help, but she couldn't fond the right words. The only thing she was able to do is doing cat sounds. After many efforts of reaserch, the girl has not found any spells to making Azusa a human again. She looked once again at the page and saw a warning. And at that moment, Etsu felt a anxious feeling.

***WARNING: If you don't want to be like this forever, you have 48 hours to come back into a human form or else you will spend the rest of your life eating mice and fish.

-Azusa...you have 48 hours to return to your human form or else...you will be like this forever...

A big silence apeared. Etsu quickly thought of a plan.

I have a plan! We should tell Levy-chan about that, then the master. Akane, can you be in charge telling Levy-chan the accident we have and tell her to hurry up before it's too late? Azusa, I will take you to a store to by you some clothes, because as you can see, you're human clothes are waaay to big for you.

After that, they went to a store to by some clothes for the chibi human-cat. The worst part is, the store is actually a store for babies.

Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Akane is back to her training spot.Johnny is sitting on the ground looking stupidly at what her master was doing.Akane took a few minutes to draw something on a sheet of paper then show it at johnny.
-Ok kid.Tell me what do you see on that picture!
then johnny looked carefully at the piece of paper.
-Hum euh.Red line with strange people on it?I dont know why but i think its blood!I am good am i not?!?
-GREAT! That's a start!Now do the same thing with Azusa, Etsu and anyone who i order you to attack and we win
-Ehhhh ok mistress!
Now for step 2:
Akane then gave some "strange looking candies" to johnny.
-Eat that and start to train the new technique i tried to teach you last week.
-Whatever it is,it shall be done mistress!
johnny ate the strange candies and became full of energie.yahooooo! Then Akane summoned Lazerchicken and asked both of them to train togeter as she saw Etsu running toward her saying wierd things about Azusa and cats.

-Akane we need help!!! Azusa transformed herself into a cat!!
-Why for? Failed suicide attempt?
-NO way! it was an accident! Im sure of it!!
-And what do you want me to do? Buy her a litter box??
-No could you plz quickly get Levy and meet me near the clothing shop. we need to save her in the next 48 hour or Susu will be stuck into this cat form for the rest of her life.
-Ya ok i get it. Always putting herself in a big drama as always.
before Etsu could say something akane left the training ground to seach for levy.she wasnt really hard to find. She was at the fairytail bar, reading books.
- Hey levy ! Do you mind to come with me.. at the baby cloting shop? I swear its an emergecy!! Etsu said she need you to save azusa from complicated situation..

Last edited by Akane Chizuko on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:03 pm

As Azusa and Etsu were on their way to get to the clothing's shop. Azusa couldn't help but feel depressed by her conditon. Only 48 Hours left??!!! But what if we don't make it in time?? Will I be stck with this body for ever?? And why did I have to try that stupid spell book at the first place?? T T.
As much as Azusa loved cats she never thought of being a cat herself and it was awfull!! Not being able to say any word was truly frustrating.

But when they finally arrived at the destination, Azusa had an even bigger shock... A BABIES CLOTHING SHOP? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?! But of course Azusa couldn't say a word to express her frustration.

And as if her worries wern't just enough, the shop owner (which was a VERY talkative women) came towards them with a big surprised face:

- Oh my poor girl? Just what in the name of the saint magic world happened to you? I have never seen such disaster in my holy life! Did you drink some bad potion? Was it the women next door, Gertrude, who gave you one of her awfull drinks? HA! Gertrude! That old hag who always gives her supposedly good "healing" potions to everyone! God I hate that old b*tch! I can't wait until the magic council gets his hands on her! I will be the first one to laugh if she ever gets arrested! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! uh HUM... but oh! what if you were BORN with this strange malformation? Oh my dear I can't help but feeling sorry for you....... Can I take a picture?? ^__^

- MIAAAAOOOOOOWWW!!! (traduction: NEVER!!! Are you mocking me??!!)

- (Etsu completes dialog)

- Oh so you are here for clothing? Ah,, hahaha of course this is a clothing shop! God I can be so stupid some times!! Just wait here, I'll be right back in a few minutes!!

Azusa and Etsu were patiently waiting until the women came back. And she came back with none other than... LOLITA clothes!!!!

- Ah here are my best dresses! Costs 1000 jewels each ^^

But Azusa absolutly did NOT want these dresses! She quickly hoped on top of the women's shoulder and looked around at the allies to find something interesting to pick. After a while she finally found something great!! A chibi white kimono with black ribbons perfect!! The neko girl took the kimono with her month and quickly showed it to Etsu.

- Miaouwwww!! (traduction: I'll take it)

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:32 pm

- MIAAAAOOOOOOWWW!!! (traduction: NEVER!!! Are you mocking me??!!)

- Humm...I'm afraid it's not a good idea, because you see, my friend is not in the mood right now.

- Oh so you are here for clothing? Ah, hahaha of course this is a clothing shop! God I can be so stupid some times!! Just wait here, I'll be right back in a few minutes!!

They waited outside the store les than one minute and the store owner showed up woth some fancy Lolita dresses. Etsu thought it was kind of cute.

- Ah here are my best dresses! Costs 1000 jewels each ^^

Azusa looked terrifed. After that, the neko-human went inside the store and lookes for something to wear. She found a beautiful kimono with black ribbons. Azusa looked at her friend and said in cat language ''I want this one'' The girl looked at the dress.

-You have good taste...and it's...200000 jewles. That's a lot of money! It's like a job at the Fairy Tail Job Board.

-(Azusa's turn to speak)

-But don't worry, I'm richer than you think!

They both went to the cash register and bought the kimono. The owner told them to come back if they need something. Step One: acomplished. Step Two: Meet Levy at the Guild.

-Are you satisfied?

useless failed noob mage
useless failed noob mage

Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 3

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:29 am

today i was working on my speed i didnt notice that i took 40000 steps in 2 hours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samikumar
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 18

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:17 am

today was training on defence and did not notice that my opponents sword broke just in the 1st minute!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samikumar
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:17 am

today was training on defence and did not notice that my opponents sword broke just in the 1st minute!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samikumar
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session (in Magnolia)   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 am

Trained today on speed and travelled across the globe TWICE in 20 MINUTES
Back to top Go down
View user profile