Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Kazuki sat on a swingset in the now fixed playground. The moon was high up in the sky, but Kazuki could never tell if it was light or die. His blindness hid away the day and brightened the night. He could only see objects as black shapes with white lines seperating them. And people were just colors in their shape. He could not tell what a person truly looked like. Nor what someone wore. He never even knew what he wore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etsu Chibana
The lovely new Moderator and Fairy Tail mage!

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 156

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Etsu was walking into the night. She had a great day. She will never forget Yoshio. Even if he's a teenager, he has potential. The only thing about him is his bad habit of breaking things, but still, Etsu thinks he's adorable when he's blushing. And Kazuki. Capable of healing every wounds with his aura. Very strong, but blind. When Etsu heard that, she felt a little bit sad for him. Unable to see anyone, only by the color of their aura. She stopped walking, closed her eyes and pretending she was blind to see what is the feeling. She wasn't sure where she was going. She was a little bit scared. Suddently, she heard a noise behind her. The noise scared the girl. Etsu ran and arrived in the playground that she rebuild with the two boy form earlier. There, she saw Kazuki. He had a peaceful looking. Etsu smiled when she saw that, because it's a sign that he has no fear for a blind person.

-So...I see we meet again.

Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Yoshio was walking in the streets while thinking about the fight that has happened a while ago. He thought about Kazuki. How that kid was so strong and Etsu. He thought that she was... cute but he was amazed by her power and she belonged to fairy tail. He stopped by a vending machine near the playground. He placed his money in and pushed the button of the soda of his choice. He kept waiting and waiting until he got mad. Nothing came out of the machine. SCREW THIS DAMN MACHINE! He was about to punch the machine but when he saw Kazuki at the playground, he stopped. He saw Etsu and Kazuki in the playground together. He ran towards them and then jumped in front of Kazuki. OI ! KAZUKI! LET'S CONTINUE OUR BATTLE FROM BEFORE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Kazuki pointed his hands at Yoshio. His hands began to glow then he shot Aura Wave at Yoshio. "Oops he said as Aura Wave rushed at him. Aura Wave wouldn't hurt him, just send him flying back. "My bad."

Kazuki turned to Etsu and nodded. "I guess so. And you shouldn't run from cats ya know," said Kazuki. He looked up at the sky, though he couldn't see the sky. "How is the night?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Etsu looked at him. She felt very sorry for him. So, to hopefully make him more happy she described the moon. Tonight, it was the full moon. She was really bright almost like the snow. As always, her face looked surprized, like she discovered life on Earth.

-Did you know I was born on a full moon 18 years ago. My mother remained me every year that the moon was shining, because of my birth.

She didn't know why she told him that, but for a reason, she wanted to tell him. Etsu turned around and saw Yoshio. He was all right, no blood or wounds. He looked a little bit pissed off. So, the girl made her ''move''.

-Yoshio, I think you've had enough for today. You were very lucky that Kazuki was able to heal your wounds. Please, we only got one life. If you really want to fight, then do it in another place. You should come and admire the moon with us.

Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:50 am

Yoshio stood up and looked at Etsu. Tch, He looked at the moon and was surprised. This is cool. I never seen one before. He raised his arm up and tried to reach for the moon. He was acting childish. After a while he stopped and sat on the swing next to Kazuki's swing. He swayed and swayed and was acting very childish again by playing on the swings. He looked at the slides and smiled. I miss those times when I was a kid... He looked down and frowned. When I was a kid, I loved the playgrounds. Me and my friends always go here and go to the slides, play on the swings and all that stuff. That ended when my mom left me.. He looked up at the moon and wondering where his mom went. Because of his mom leaving him, He became like this. A selfish, mean, and a careless person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:00 pm

"If you loved it so much, then you should have never destroyed it. It won't fix anything," said Kazuki. He sighed and then stood up. "It's quiet tonight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:02 pm

-It's always like that in Magnolia.

She looked at Kazuki, standing there in the moonlight. Peaceful. Quiet. Etsu couldn't stand it. If she don't stop feeling guilty, Kazuki will know. So she has to change the topic.

-So...What brings you here, you two? I never saw you in Magnolia before.

Etsu waited for an answer. She made a few step to go over a tree.

Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Yoshio didn't know what to say to Kazu. He looked at the moon and thought. WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THIS? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! He held his head with his two hands and shaked his head. Yoshio came back to his senses and then wondered what happened to him that time. He doesn't care anymore as long as he was himself again. He listened to what Etsu said and then looked at her. I just checked if Kazu was here so that I could ask for a rematch. He stood up and looked at Kazu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Kazuki started walking away. "I came here in search of someone. But he is not here. So I must go off again when morning arises. For now, I need sle-," started Kazuki, but then he stopped and looked around. His face was tight was concentration, but then went away. For a moment, he had sensed something dark at the edges of his Aura Sight, but it was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:02 pm

-But you won't, right Yoshio, asked Etsu.

Then, she listened to Kazuki's answer. But then, he stoped talking.

-Something wrong?

Etsu can't sense any bad presence around her. Still, when she sees someone uncertain, she is wadering if there is a dark presence around them. Now, she just wants to forget what just happened.

-Anyway...Me, I am Madaria's Princess Etsu Chibana. I'm here because I wanted to see another world. A different world.

Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Yoshio sighed and walked over to the slides. Yes Etsu, I won't. He looked at Kazu for a moment and said to himself. I hope one day we meet again Kazu, and when that day comes, I'm sure that I'm gonna defeat you this time. He played at the slides for a while. He was acting childish as he remembers his past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quorra
useless failed noob mage
useless failed noob mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Hmph. Interesting...perhaps I can...feed off of them...odd..that one he is radiating Aura....heh..well now...I havent had an Aura mage in a while now have I Quorra said sitting in a tree and "looking" at them slowly spreading her emotion leeching air over to them. That one...his emotions just spiked up...heh...perhaps I can use that rage to my advantage...nuuu i dont wanna hurt anyone..im a good girl.. she said shaking her head her resolution to kill fading before a sadistic grin spread on her face A good girl who likes to rip the heads off of innocent mages..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 am

Kazuki didn't turn as he saw the other aura. "It was nothing," he said as he kept his sight on the fourth aura not far off. Kazuki had a good radius for his sight. "I think you two might want to find somewhere safe to sleep tonight. Odd things have been running around." Kazuki massaged his temples and relayed, "Maybe we will all meet again. Hopefully not under awkward circumstances. And Yoshio. You should really keep that emotion of yours under control. As for you, Etsu, there is something strange afoot. Keep sharp." Kazuki had read Yoshio's passion and Etsu's worry. It was a simple task for him since their emotion and aura mixed. He payed particular attention to the threatening aura of the fourth person, but began walking away, making sure to not go too far so he could keep her in his sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   

Back to top Go down

Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2