Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An unexpected encounter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azusa Kurosaki
The Neko Admin and awesome Fairy Tail mage!

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 237

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: An unexpected encounter.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Late in the night, Azusa went to the forest. She thought it would be perfectly fine and normal to go there at night to be able to relax and read some books (YES, she has strange ideas...). So the young girl went deep into the woods to find herself a nice spot. She finally found herself a pleasant opened space where she could spend the night reading some novels and sleeping. Joyful, Azusa sat down next to a tree, put her fluffy cat: Midori on her lap and opened her book. The young girl felt very comfortable: the forest had this good nature aroma, She could feel the soft wind against her cheeks and the light of the moon in the darkness was comforting to her. Time passed... it was almost midnight... But it had been a while now that Azusa was sensing someone else’s presence... near... She could sense a strong wavelength and a lot of noise... but who was doing it? A bit nervous Azusa got up and started walking a bit...

- Anyone here?

This is starting to get scary...

We all crowd up around the whiteboard,
Making graffiti of our free wishes.
Even if the after-school bell echoes into the sunset,
You can't diss the power to dream.

Let's sing with a louder, louder, louder voice
Carry hope on your lips
Every time you release words, they'll turn into light
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On

Last edited by Azusa Kurosaki on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fairytailrpg.forumotion.com
Belphegor
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:10 pm

A yellow haired boy with a crown on his head was following this girl deep into the woods. Arana was following him as he was walking secretly to the girl. He sat behind the girl facing the girl and poked the girl. He asked Arana to build a web in front of the girl without the girl even noticing it. He then quickly hid on a tree to scare the girl. He shaked a bush so that it would make a sound that someone is there. He grabbed a rock and threw it in front of the girl. Bel then patted Arana and rode on Arana while Arana went into the web which made them invisible. He looked at the girl closely and then his head was visible. Ony his head. Then he smiled like a maniac and looked at the girl. Bel and Arana was messing with the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Azusa was now walking closer to the boy. His presence was way too envident now, even the biggest idiot would have noticed. "What is he doing? Is this some kind of provocation?". Azusa was a bit nervous "What if it's a trap". The girl knew exactly this mysterious person was behind a tree a little bit further from her spot and she could even hear some laughters behind. "Pfffff, so he was only playing after all"

- I know where you are so you might as well stop this childish act..."But as Azusa went to look behind the tree her heart almost stopped beating and her body had suddenly frozen..
"A HEAD FLOTTING IN FROM OF ME!!!!" "Bu,bu,b,...but wern't ghosts NOT supposed to exist?!?!?!?! wasn't it only a myth???"

- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Bel was holding his laugh in. He doesn't want to laugh in front of the girl. It was rare to see him happy and laughing or smiling but that girl made him laugh and happy. Arana moved on the web and made Bel upside down. His hair was falling and you can see his eyes and his guildmark. Your name... He couldn't speak many words because he wasn't taught english/japanese. He grinned again and smiled like a maniac at the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 pm

As the boy started laughing Azusa calmed down a bit. "Ouf, so he is not a ghost after all. It was probably a prank.. or was it? Now that he was put upside down, Azusa could see his guild mark and his eyes His eyes were shining red almost glowing in the dark but Azusa had never seen his guild mark before.. where was he from?

-Your name...
- Ah, uhmm I'm Azusa. Kurosaki Azusa and I'm from Fairy Tail. But... hmm... there's something I would like to check first. IT's been bugging me for a while but I have no choice! I must absolutly verify for myself!!

Azusa took a step back and suddenly kicked the guy were she thought would normally be the stomach. The guy went on flying a few meters away but Azusa could now clearly see his whole body. Fiouuuuuu all of Azusa's worries were now gone!

- Ahh! I'M SORRY!!! But I really had to see it for myself! Now I'm releived!! So what's your name?
Azusa said as she was rushing towards him.

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Bel was gonna reveal himself after a few seconds. Azusa... Fairy Tail.. He was kicked in the stomach and went flying. While he was in the air, Azusa can now see Bels body. Arana looked at Azusa and Arana's body was surrounded by furious poison aura. Arana was mad because of what Azusa did to Bel. Bel then quickly came back running to Azusa and kneeled in front of Azusa. He looked at Azusa with a face like a maniac again while he was blushing. ...More.. More.. He said as he was drooling while looking at Azusa's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:22 pm

...More.. More..
- Ehhh? more? more of what? you want me to hit you? ARe you insane?

But Azusa was now starting to feeling a bit uncomfortable, this guy really was strange... Why would someone beg to be hitted? There was so many things Azusa didn't know about this guy: first his mysterious power to get half invisible second his guild mark and now this..

Azusa then kneed next to him and said with a soft voice:
- I would never hit someone for no reason... Now can you tell me where you are from and who exactly you are?

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On

Last edited by Azusa Kurosaki on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Bel wanna ask for more but he was calmed by Azusa's voice. He has never heard someone talk to him like that before. The kids, the adults and even the teenagers harass him verbally. He looked at Azusa and blushed. It was his first time meeting someone like this. Arana became calm as well. Orphan... Mad scientists... torture.. experiments... Belphegor... Bel.. He was trying to say the things that he was going to say clearly but he can't. He looked at Azusa and .... smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Azusa was assured to see the man return to normal.
Orphan... Mad scientists... torture.. experiments... Belphegor... Bel..

Azusa could actually understand everything that Belphegor was trying to say. Words meant nothing to her, what was important was the heart.. Deep inside Azusa could see things others diden't: She clearly could hear from the sound of his wavelenght that he had experienced great pain in the past.. So he's an orphan just like me... the girl thought with nostalgia...

As Belphegor smiled, Azusa smiled as well... Sometimes, something as simple as a smile could mean much more than any words put together...

- I don't think the guild woulden't accept you if I brought you her.. Hmm, what if I show you a bit around the forest? It really is a great place you know.. Azusa then got up and turned her head towards the stuff she had left behind. Midori was comfortably sleeping on her book.

- Ah! and here's my cat Midori ^^
Azusa delicatly took her cat and carried her on her arms. She also took her book and put it on her bag.

- Ok so I'm ready ^^

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Bel listened as Azusa spoke. ... Me... Weird...Why...Hated.. He frowned and looked down. He looked at her cat Midori and then Arana showed up in front of Azusa. Arana looked at Bel and Bel said. Arana... Eat... Midori... Keep.. Cat... Away... Arana.. What he actually meant was Arana wants to Eat Midori and Keep Midori Away from Arana. That's what Arana told Bel after Arana saw Midori. Bel didn't order Arana to eat Midori. Arana likes to eat animals like cats or dogs or rats.Okay... Bel hopped into the back of Arana and then he sat and held to Arana. Ride... Arana... Together.. Bel offered Azusa to ride Arana to so that she wouldn't be tired from walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Ride... Arana... Together..

Azusa was a bit hesitant at first to ride Arana (ok let's not hide it Azusa wasn't particualrily in good terms with spiders) but she then accepted to ride Arana because she didn't wanted Belphegor to be disapointed.

- Oh-ah uhmm well ok why not give it a try ^^

Azusa then slowly sat on Arana and the spider started moving. After a few minutes Azusa got used to it and was actually starting to get more and more comfortable on Arana's back. Time passed as Azusa was looking at trees passing by.

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Bel stared at Azusa for a few minutes and after that, He started to look at the road once again. What... You... Do... Now... Bel meant "What do you want to do now." He waited for Azusa's reply while talking to Arana. Arana said "Bel-sama, I want to eat the cat" while Bel replied "No. You can't." Arana still continued walking with Bel, Azusa and Midori.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. XD Didn't really know what to reply XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:08 pm

-What... You... Do... Now...
- Ah! Well... there is this place I know that is near.. Here I'll show you!

Azusa gave directions to Bel who traduced them to Arana. 2 miles further they reached the end of the forest. Down In front of them was a small city. Snow was falling and the roofs were covered of snow. No one was walking in the streets since it was midnight so they had the whole place to themselves. Joyful, Azusa slowly got off of Arana and ran down the cliff to the nearest house. Way down Azusa yelled:

- BELPHEGORUUUUUU!! Come on down!! Look, it's great isn't it? We have this town just for us!! Very Happy

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Bel looked at Azusa as she went of Arana and went down the cliff. He looked at Arana and pat her head and then heard Azusa. He jumped down the cliff landing into a town. He wondered about what Azusa said and thought. Town just for us? Bel used his arm as a shield to cover his eyes because of the light. The light was too bright and he tried to find Azusa and he found her then he walked up to her and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Azusa simply smiled as Belphegore got next to her. She then took his hand and pushed him to follow her as she was running all over the town. The town was pure white because of the snow and their footsteps could be seen on the snow. After a few minutes, Azusa reached an inn which had a pretty high roof, the little girl climbed all the way to the top and raised her hands as she was closing her eyes. She could feel the soft breeze of the night on her body.

- Beluu, climb up it's great! Azusa said to Belphegor who was still down.

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Bel was looking at Azu and blushed. He realized that Azu was really cute and all that stuff. He looked at his feet and there was snow on his foot wear. He tried to get it off by shaking but when he steps his foot on the ground, it always comes back. He looked at Azu and tried to climb the roof but on the half way there, he slipped and fell on the ground. He tried to go back up and managed to sit on the roof. He looked up the sky and thought about things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:20 pm

The stars were bright and shinning in the dark sky.

Azusa closed her eyes as she was feeing the breeze on her body. Tim passed but Azusa didn't notice a thing since she was feeling confortable in her element and wanted to stay still as long a possible.

But after a while the young girl started feeling a bit sleepy and heavy. As she opened he eyes once again she found out that snow had stoped falling, looked like the fun time had ended.

- Hmm I really spent a nice time I hope you did as well^^ Are you going back home now or will you stay here a bit longer?

Carry hope on your lips
They're our fragments!

* No, thank you K-On
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected encounter.   

Back to top Go down

An unexpected encounter.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1