Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Application: September

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kon 

Staff Application: September Empty Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:10 pm

Kon

Hello,

We are in need of a moderator. Should you be interested in the position, please fill in the template below and post it in this topic.

Code:
[b]Age:[/b] Real age, of course.

[b]Activity:[/b] How active are you realistically?

[b]Discord:[/b] Who are you on Discord? Discord is our primary form of communication.

[b]Reason:[/b] What motivates you to join staff?

[b]Skills:[/b] Please detail what you can do for FTRP.

[b]Experience:[/b] Do you have any other forum experiences in similar roles?

[b]Timezone:[/b] Self-explanatory.

#2Constantine Librorum 

Staff Application: September Empty Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:42 am

Constantine Librorum

Activity: However active I feel like being at any given time but can be on daily if necessary.

Discord: Constantine/Teiho

Reason: Bored, want to help make cool things I guess.

Skills: Bring new ideas for the most part. Moderation itself takes very little effort or attention but developing new things for people to do is my forte.

Experience: Hella experience. Half of my post count on most sites is mod work.

Timezone: EST

ANDRZEJ : I don't like RP fighting
ANDRZEJ : It's boring as helll

Javier DuRoark : Taiho don't violence

Sylph : @Taiho: I really, really want to RP.
Sylph : @Taiho: But I'm scared of you.
Sylph : Because you are death, destroyer of worlds.

#3Amaris Ashryver † 

Staff Application: September Empty Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:10 am

Amaris Ashryver †

Activity: I'm on summer break atm, so I can be online quite often. When school starts again, I will definitely be super busy, but I do most of my homework at the laptop/online anyways, so I will be able to tend to the site whenever. On discord I'm contactable pretty much all the time anyways since I check my phone a lot.

Discord: Amaris, duh

Reason: You need someone for basic grading and I enjoy doing site-related stuff as a hobby. Since no one else has applied for mod work for a few days now I decided to apply.

Skills: Anything that relates to grading and approving I can do. What I can't (or rather, don't want to) do is roleplaying as NPCS in combat situations and GFX. I can do DEV if I have to, but it's not really something I'm good at.

Experience: I haven't been on staff anywhere else, but I have been through everything on FTRP, from Junior Moderator, to Moderator and Admin. Most people who are currently on staff, if not all of them, have seen me act in those roles as well.

Timezone: UTC +2 (Middle Europe Summertime)

Staff Application: September XRoCq8x
#4Yumi 

Staff Application: September Empty Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:19 am

Yumi

Activity: Just came back so probably will be really active.

Discord: Yumi on the discord

Reason: Want to help out I suppose. Come up with new things for the site that people can use.

Skills: Looking to work on development, help create new things. I can be pretty creative when I get going. Development is what I'm probably best at, I'm not that good at moderating. I can do it but it's not my preference.

Experience: Plenty of experience. Was staff on here multiple times. Mostly though I prefer to do development work instead of moderator work, such as character reviews and that.

Timezone:(GMT+10) Australian EST

Staff Application: September FIXCi2K
Character Profile | Character Sheet | Speech colour #ff0099

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum