Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Juni Anastos 

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Empty Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:00 am

Juni Anastos
Her eyes narrowed, and in the moonlight it gave her crystal blue irises a mystical sort of. Her usually soft and serene face was turned into an annoyed scowl. Near her feet, a deformed and disgusting heap of inhuman flesh whimpered. It's charred skin making her sick to look at but the burned scent didn't bother her one bit. Ylva bent down, the malice in her eyes nearly creating a hole in the demon. She didn't know how this thing made it into the city but it probably had something to do with the Rune Knights being shit at their job. They were lucky to have her patrolling, even if they didn't know it.

" You disgust me. Nothing but hatred, destruction, chaos comes from you things. I should make you suffer more before wiping you from this world.. But before I start. Where are the rest of them? "

She was fucking sure that there were more of them. And she was going to make this little shit sing like a demon bird before letting it die. " I can kill you quickly if you like. Just tell me where you and your kin set up camp? I'm not very patient nowadays so you should probably hurry up. " Placing her foot on what was probably it's head, she applied pressure, it's cries only making her continue pressing down on it.

vsheetv
In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Tumblr_pyx5lxTUxo1usc9y9o5_540
#2Guest 

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Empty Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:14 am

Taking a casual stroll, Shichiro began to walk around through the night of Era. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do or had an particular plans in mind but decided tonight would be the night he'd take a late night walk through Era. It was a lot better than the hustle and bustle of the town during the day where he could hear himself think, although he didn't really do much of that and did everything on a whim. While taking his walk, he spotted something in a distance that struck him as odd. Seems like a little scuffle was going on ahead of him. It was dark and he was quite a bit of ways anyways to see properly through the dark anyways. It had nothing to do with him but decided it would be worth checking it out. Continuing his stroll, he got closer to the situation at hand to see what was going.

As soon as he was within a few yards of the scene, he could smell something that was like searing flesh. Almost smelled similar to pork but that thing there was human. Shichiro's face had contorted into visible disgust before fanned the smell away from his nose. He approached the woman which seems to have planted her foot on another person's face. He looked at her then looked at the body on the floor before looking at her. Whatever was going on, he was sure it didn't warrant this kind of treatment but that was none of his business. Still, never hurts to ask. "Oi, what's going on here? I don't know what that person has done but this seems a bit excessive, don't you think?" Shichiro had asked, puzzled at the scene unfolding in front of him.

#3Juni Anastos 

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Empty Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:18 am

Juni Anastos
The demon wouldn't talk, only whimper and groan. She knew it couldn't speak, not after what she did to it. At this point she was just being sadistic. Of course she wouldn't admit it aloud, but she was enjoying this. Having this power over something was exhilarating. It wasn't just physical pain she was dishing out, but mental pain as well.

Those who were the same rank as she was or anyone lower would experience something that would shake them to their core. It would hover over their entire being, causing them to feel weaker. That thing, that feeling that those around her were caught in was Fear. Ylva didn't really have a true understanding of this power yet, so she was unaware of how many people she was possibly affecting. In her mind she was only digging into one being, and that being's life span was about to be cut short.

" Yes. It would be excessive if this was a human. I'm just taking out demon trash. You know the same race of beings that are ripping holes in our world and slaughtering anyone they come into contact with. You wouldn't happen to have a problem with that...Would you? "

Her accent seeped into her words, she had gotten the language of Fiore down but she could never get rid of that Icebergian accent. She could remember a time when she wanted, but someone reminded her that it was one of the things she should be proud of. Thankfully it wasn't so horribly thick that no one could understand her, but still noticeable nonetheless. Turning to face the individual who had spoken to her, Ylva smiled in his direction. Her long dark cloak wrapped around her frame, hiding what was underneath. He looked to be only A few inches taller than her something she was still getting used too. Had she ran into this man a month ago he would tower over her, but now she nearly stood as his equal.

Nephilim Passive - Fear:

Last edited by Ylva on Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

vsheetv
#4Guest 

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Empty Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:31 am

Looking at the events unfold in front of him, Shichiro looked at the woman in front of him then the person(?) down underneath her then back her again. He still wasn't sure what to make of this situation but he wasn't planning on doing anything rash. Still, he did want to know what was going on, if only to sate his curiosity and it seems he would get his answer if he waited or pressed on the topic. Suddenly, he felt like his heart had dropped to his stomach. He wasn't sure why but he had the feel he should get out of there immediately. He took a step back as if he wasn't in control of his body which was odd. He eventually realized this strange phenomenon was coming from her. He had started to tremble for a moment before he had stopped himself. It seems she was letting loose her power to intimidate the opponent on the ground wasn't exactly aimed at him, as far as he could tell. He wondered if she needed to go that far in order to prove a point.

Suddenly the female had responded to his initial question. She claimed she was exterminating demons that were ripping the holes in the fabrics of space throughout our world. It was a noble cause and all but did she have to be so intense about it? She could just dispatch the creature and move on to the next mark. He had no idea why all of this was necessary. She probably didn't get kills often and maybe that was for the best honestly. He then responded to the question at the end of her sentence. "No, i guess not, if it paid well anyways. So, how many of these things have you found so far?"  He had asked still curious if she ran into these things often. It seems the female had turned to face him, giving him a smile but it was more unsettling than warming since she was still producing that uncanny ability. Shichiro also added, "Oi, knock that off will ya?"

#5Juni Anastos 

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Empty Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:35 am

Juni Anastos
She continued to smile when the man agreed with her. She didn't want to have to hurt someone because they didn't see eye to eye with her about something so important. Her attention was now on the man and since the demon wasn't say anything she placed her hands together, a blue magic circle appearing in front of it and then a orb of water appearing in front of that. Mana flowed from her and she turned her body in a way that the magic circle would be pointing down at the demon. In one fluid movement the orb of water was shot in the direction she was pointing and the demon was no more. "In the last hour? About three. But this is the first one I've found in the city. Still not sure how it got passed all the Rune Knights that are here. "

With the demon now gone she turned her attention to the man. It was the middle of the night but people were still wandering the streets. Cool air brushed her blue hair from her face but only for a moment. She realized now that she might have been making a commotion to even have this person come this way in the first place. " I'm sorry what?

vsheetv
#6Guest 

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Empty Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:58 am

Still feeling the pressure of her exuding ability, Shichiro still found it somewhat hard to read into her or to her methods of demon hunting. Sure, she might be doing good and all, maybe, but it was still far too extreme. Hopefully, even she may realize that she's being too forward in the way the situation is being handled. Another thing he wondered to himself was, are all demons inherently evil? Maybe they are, maybe they aren't but he wasn't gonna bring that up to her now so she'd question his own morality and accuse him of sympathizing with demons. He then watched her perform some kind of spell that involved her conjuring a magical circle appearing above the demon and an orb of what Shichiro assumed to be water. It then made contact with the demon and the demon had vanished. He wasn't sure what just happened but it was in his best interest to just not question it.

Either way, he was still getting a response to his initial question of how many demons she had found on this night alone, her response being three in the last hour anyways. She also added she wondered how they got passed all the rune knights stationed here and Shichiro gave a half-scoff, half chuckle. "I see. Well, Rune Knights can't be everywhere at once. It also seems like they're being thinned out or stationed elsewhere from their home city so there's less of them to patrol their own city, especially at this time of night." Shichiro then looked around to notice they were not alone and started to feel a bit embarrassed. He was still suffering from her ability but she still hadn't realized that she was still releasing pressure and it is now affecting those around her instead of just him. She then asked him a question as if he spoke to her in a different language than he initially was.

He then responded again, a bit irritated this time. "Now look what you've gone and done. There's people looking at us. Come on, let's go somewhere else where we won't attract prying eyes. And again, turn down the intensity will ya? I'm sure half the city can feel you here and right now, that's scary than any demon I've ever met." Without thinking, Shichiro reached for the female's wrist nd started to drag her along into a random direction to a more secluded place with less prying eyes, hoping that she'd tone it down a bit.

#7Juni Anastos 

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Empty Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:46 pm

Juni Anastos
She wasn't thinking about that, but he was right. With the way things were going the Rune Knights were probably all over the place. This made her work even more needed so she wouldn't be too pressed with them for now, even if they were shit. It was a wonder why more people didn't join them. Maybe the would have the numbers if they weren't such a crooked organization.

Ylva hadn't really been paying attention to the people that were starting to form around her, and it took for her to be dragged away and to be told about how intense she was being for her to realize what was going on. Her face flushed pink, she didn't mean to affect all those people, she was just trying to get information out of the deamon. Now she was embarrassed and allowed herself to be dragged off and away from the people. She calmed down enough to let what she was putting out into the world come down until it was completely off.

" I am so sorry.. I don't know how to control that yet. I don't really know what it is. I wasn't told what's happened to me fully..." Her words softened and she let her guard down. She was tired, it had been a wild month for her trying to figure out with that Seraphim did to her. She had an inkling of a feeling but she didn't want to admit it, she didn't want to accept what she already knew.

vsheetv
#8Guest 

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Empty Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:42 pm

Traveling a decent distance away from the crowd that was amassing behind them, Shichiro still clutched the woman's wrist in his hand. He wasn't sure where he was going or when he planned to stop but he knew he'd know the feeling once he got there. It was great and all that this woman volunteered to purge "evil" out of the goodness of her heart but she was still a bit over dramatic about it. Walking a bit further, they eventually came to a halt somewhere. He wasn't exactly running but after that tense situation that was building up, even he felt like he needed to take a breather. Taking a few seconds to breathe, Shichiro noticed that he never got the female's name and should probably ask her at some point. 

Well, that could for a bit later. Either way, he's gonna have to figure out how to put a stop to it before Rune Knights actually arrive thinking she's some form of harmful entity. Well, first thing is first, introductions are in order and he decided that he would introduce himself first when the time is right. It seems the female had decided to apologize for her actions. Letting out a sigh of relief, he decided that this was time to clear the air. Well he was right about one thing, she wasn't aware that she was doing it so it's still happening even while they were away from the rest of the crowd. It wouldn't take long before another crowd starts amassing, maybe even panicking and rioting in the streets from what they had previously witnessed.

Even if the Rune Knights were spread thin, even they couldn't ignore the situation that has passed and would be searching for it high and low before it caused more panic. Well, they'll cross that bridge when they get there. "Oi, by the way, the name is Shichiro and don't worry too much about it. Although, i am kind of curious as to what you mean by "you weren't told told what is fully happening to you." Were you like, some experiment gone wrong or something," Shichiro had asked a bit confused. He had currently thought this was something out of a monster comic he once read. That would explain some things, that would explain a LOT of things actually.

#9Juni Anastos 

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Empty Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:41 pm

Juni Anastos
I'm Ylva. I'm not an experiment. I just, I'm just certain I'm not human anymore. I don't know what's happened but I think a Seraphim did something to me...I think I'm like one of them, but not fully. She knew what they called them but she played innocent. With what was going on she could be seen as just as bad as the demons and the Seraphim. Her face softened and she was calm enough to have the " fear " turn off by itself. At some point she found herself alone again with Shichiro. His name was odd to say in her mind and she figured it wouldn't roll off her tongue easier.

" Do you have a nickname or..Something easier to say. I think if I say it with my accent it will only chop it up. " She tried to take the attention off of herself. Ylva was already embarrassed, she didn't want anymore of the attention on her. Ylva found somewhere to sit and rest. She used up too much mana. Going out of her way to kill something that was weaker than her. She was starting to question if she really had to go that far. Looking up at Shichiro, she felt herself weak a bit. All the energy she was exerting was too much, and she was tired.

vsheetv
#10Guest 

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Empty Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:15 am

Nodding at the females words, he had finally found out her name. It was good thing her introduced himself or he wouldn't be able to clear the air. After listening to her explanation, Shichiro had no idea what the hell she was talking about but he was gonna pretend that he was. He was only human after all. He knew of the existence of otherworldly creatures but he can't say he's met one before, or one that he outright noticed was otherworldly. He's definitely heard of seraphims but he thought they were only fairy tales or myths. Well, again, he would shuffle most of this information to the back of his mind and ponder on it later. For now, he was gonna figure out what to do with this girl. He then heard her say his name was too hard to pronounce in his language. He had noticed she had a particularly thick accent from elsewhere but he didn't really paid attention too much. He then pondered about her question when she asked she could call him something else. He decided he'd give her his old nickname that he had as a child growing up on the island he was from. 

"Well, i understand where you're coming from and all but that is still too much to take in all at once. I'm not sure what this "Seraphim" or "one of them" did either but it seems to have amplified your presence greatly, or so i assume. Anyways, i'm starving. I came out here for a walk and end up doing all that frantic moving. Let's go grab a bite to eat, or do you not eat food anymore miss? Oh, you can just call me Aloide if Shichiro is too much. Used to be my nickname when i was younger that kind of just stuck with me. Anyways, come on, let's go. I haven't stayed in this city long but i know a few great spots," Shichiro had said making light of the situation. It was obvious she was feeling kind of embarrassed and he wanted to help ease it if only a little bit. He also doesn't wana seem suspicious by standing out in the middle of the night with a woman he had just met.

#11Juni Anastos 

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Empty Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:35 pm

Juni Anastos
Ylva raised an eyebrow once she heard the man in front of her say he didn't know what a Seraphim was. That sounded so off to her especially considering what was going on in the world. " You don't know what a Seraphim is? Those winged beings who kill demons and don't care about any innocent life around them when they do it? " Was he new here? Did he not understand what was going on? Folding her arms across her chest she stared the man down. This was a concerning matter and one of importance that people should be aware of.

She wasn't in the mood to eat at the moment, even though she knew it was probably a good idea to do so. Since he offered she wouldn't turn it down, and this was probably going to be a better time than any to inform this man on a few things. Getting up from her seat she followed him. With her fear turned off no one would be looking at them funny and all attention was off the two.
" Are you from around here? " She wouldn't let the silence between the two get too strong, hoping some casual conversation would get them past that until they reached their destination.

- exit -

vsheetv
#12Guest 

In The Name Of The Moon [Shichiro] Empty Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:05 pm

Finally, Shichiro was making progress. It seems he had gotten her to open up a little bit and now they could go with their night and possibly catch up on somethings that he didn't quite understand. "Eh, I've heard stories but i'm not too sure if they had existed until now. So no, i'm gong to assume that i don't know what they are but now that i see you, i guess i can believe in them a little bit." Shichiro said, sheepishly. He noticed the woman folding her arms which made him feel a little embarrassed for not knowing what seemed like common knowledge.

They started to make their way along the path in front of them, hoping to get to some sort of shop or restaurant that they could grab something to eat. It was pretty late out already so he was hoping some place good was still open where he could get something decent to eat.The woman then asked him another question. "No, i'm not actually from around here but I've been around for a bit. So..." Shichiro continued his conversation with her as they continued down the path to wherever their destination may be.

-Exit.-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum