Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hermit III [Requiem]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Requiem 

Hermit III [Requiem] Empty Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:25 am

Requiem
Requiem growled, "of all the memories, you had to be the next." In front of her stood a small child, roughly seven years old. Just like Requiem had last seen before fleeing the cult, "Aww... does big sister not like her little sister anymore?" The little girl grinned sickeningly as her body rapidly changed into that of a heavy set young woman, "You always did hate me."
"Gee, a glutinous little shit. Can't possibly imagine why even my memories of you are so obnoxious." Requiem kept her eyes peeled. The girl in front of her, Patty? had been implanted with Chamuel magic lacrima. The plant based magic that she remembered had a nasty habit of creating plants that released various powders that could dull the mind and make one pliable to the caster. Whatever mind fuckery was going on, she wasn't going to let herself get caught at unawares, "I seem to recall that you kept selling us out for extra portions." Patty frowned, "but I'm always hungry. You should know that."
"How many of us died because of you? Fuck it. I'm losing my mind here. I've gone insane." Requiem walked to her bag and tried to pick it up but then froze.

Next to her bag was her own body, torn to pieces, "What. The fuck. Is happening?" She whirled to face the memory of her sister and saw the clearing full of bodies of both of them. Patty grinned, "I'm just a memory, I only know what you know. And now you've become aware this isn't the first time we've talked since I've arrived."
Requiem took a deep breath, obviously killing the obnoxious little shit that had caused her and her sisters no end of pain wasn't working, "Fuck. You." The words were laced with enough venom to kill someone, "been there, did that, we killed each other" Patty shot back instantly pointing at two bodies that were entangled as if they had died in the throes of ecstasy.

Requiem growled, "what do you want?"
"Pardon?"
"What. Will it take. To get rid of you?"
Patty clicked her tongue, "that's not how this works. You already know the answer or you wouldn't be aware of the rapidly rising body cou-"
"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THESE FUCKING GAMES!"
Requiem tried to get her breathing back under control, but the sight of her own dead body everywhere was unsettling at best. Patty linked her fingers and rested her chin on them, "how about some tea then?"

A table, in a gazebo.....Requiem questioned her clearly degrading sanity as she slowly walked towards the arrangement set between the two of them, "this...."
"What you told me you would eat as soon as you were free, corned beef, cheesecake, and ice cream." Patty had a sad smile, "figured it out yet?"

Requiem closed her eyes, "Azrael magic is the magic of the angel of death. Chamuel magic....is..... the magic of relationships...."
"Almost, you know, the answer here is going to be pretty helpful for the rest of this."

Requiem sat down, staring at the food. She slowly reached for a slice of cake with her fork and took a bite, fighting back tears as Patty hugged her from behind, "You've denied yourself this for so long. When we meet for real, I hope you remember. And even if we don't ever see each other again...." the voice trailed off into a faint echo on the wind.

Requiem's eyes jolted open. She was sitting on the ground in the clearing, no sign of anything that had transpired. Looking at her tarot card, she could feel the magic shift. Part of her felt much lighter than it had for as long as she could remember.

A pair of feet appeared in front of her, "And here I was sure you'd have been stuck with Patty for longer."

My pain will never ruin my smile
And my darkness protects my light
Hermit III [Requiem] Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRheMfjuJy-VF0173Ca6-RfL8AyNymKicC8Qny4h62Hmzr_OiId

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum