Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank) Empty Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Takao

Ragnar was sitting at home, relaxing when he was told by one of the many spies and job brokers of the guild he was slowly becoming accustomed to, the Sentinel Syndicate, that there was another job in the Dawncliff Mines where they needed another mine to be taken over and put under new management to make sure that everything worked out how it should. As Ragnar heard about this job he could not believe that there were still issues with this as he knew that dozens of different people have been sent to deal with this kind of job over and over again. At this point, he just assumed that there was a group of like six or seven Mining Barons that just spent obscene amounts of money to send these guilds after their rivals. Ragnar signed as he got on his mount and started to ride.

As he rode in on his Juggernaut, a beast that was as big and wide as a water buffalo while being far heavier. The horn on his head was a single one, forming a T shape on it, though on top of the flat of that T were large spikes, where it appeared skulls had been placed. It's appeared to be closer to a massive dog in shape and size, it's mouth appeared to be big enough to bite a man's head off with room to spare, its teeth looked like shortswords. From a distance color of the fur of the beast looked a dirty brass only as it got closer would people realize that it was not the color of the fur, it was armor. Sheets of Brass covered armor covered every inch of this beast and it didn't seem to slow it down at all in any way. The chains that were used to 'control' this beast was attached to a massive spiked collar around its neck. As it approached and slowly came to a stop, small gaps in the armor showed something possibly more terrible. This beast had no skin, it appeared to be made of machinery and parts mixed together with a living beast.

355/1500

#2Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank) Empty Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:02 pm

Takao

As Ragnar ran, he made his way towards the one major city in the north, Rush Valley, where a massive amount of weapons, armor, and other material were generated and shipped out. This means that the amount of raw ore needed to feed a beast this massive was unbelievable in scale and was something that was outside of Ragnar's understanding and breadth of knowledge. Ragnar simply used weapons but did not know how to make them. As Ragnar walked through the city, most of the people avoided him like the plague, for very good reason. Ragnar was standing often head and shoulder over the tallest person in this place and often gave off the aura of mess with me and I will rip your arms off. Ragnar eventually found what he was looking for, a massive foundry where dozens of workers were turning the raw ore that was being transported into useful metals. This was the place of business where he would find one of the Mine Barons.

Ragnar walked into the place and looked around, he knew someone like this was most likely not unguarded but much to his surprise Ragnar could not see any guards or anything in this area. As Ragnar looked around the foundry, someone walked over to him and bumped into him and as Ragnar brushed past him Ragnar felt his hand unable to move as he was stopped. Ragnar looks down and sees a scarred hand and as he looks up he sees the face of a very grizzled veteran wearing foundry clothes. That would explain why Ragnar was not able to spot guards it was because they were hidden among the workers and if Ragnar did decide to cause trouble he was sure they would have some way of dealing with him, or at least he was sure they thought they did.

664/1500

#3Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank) Empty Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:04 pm

Takao

" The boss has no interest in talking to you... simply get the mine back into his possession. He doesn't care how it is done as long as the ore flows out of that place towards where he needs it to be. " The man looked at Ragnar to make sure he understood and Ragnar glanced around him and saw there were at least three other people that were staring at him to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. Ragnar was sure that he could snap this man's arm like a twig and throw his body into the furnace but that would not help him complete his mission. Ragnar nodded as the man let go of his hand and then simply walked off and began working on something else at another forge.

Ragnar nodded to himself as he then walked back out of the city and towards Dawncliff Mine. As Ragnar rode this monster of a mount he was easily able to avoid any of the bandits that did lurk in the mountains or near the mountains, or maybe they avoided him it was hard for Ragnar to tell at times when he rarely had to deal with bandits anymore unless he was the one that happened on them. Eventually, Ragnar reached the mine that his employer requested him to get, this was a mine that had apparently agreed to a contract with one of his rivals, and normally this kind of activity is normal and accepted until this mine started producing more iron than any other in the area and because the contract was exclusive to Ragnar's employer's rivals he was missing out of on the profits. He was sent there not to make sure that the owner of the mine was 'convinced' to move his business back towards his employers no matter what legal consequences appear.

971/1500

#4Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank) Empty Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:04 pm

Takao

Ragnar was less than impressed by the mine he had found by the first site, as it appeared to be very normal but once he walked into the cave entrance he found that it was like nothing else he had seen. It was clearly designed by a dwarf as he saw that all of the living chambers were located inside of the mountain and appeared to be of far better quality than most human construction. Ragnar nodded to himself as he admired the work before a voice got his attention. " Sir... what are you doing here? Are you looking for the boss? " Ragnar turned and saw another dwarf standing there, with a pick in his hand and smoke coming out of a pipe. Ragnar nodded his head and the dwarf nodded back and motioned for him to follow him.

As Ragnar followed he eventually found the owner of the mine, casting a spell with green magical circles as the stone moved and disappeared on its own. So this was how he was making such good tunnels, and he saw that he had two heavily armed and armored dwarves next to him watching him cast these spells. Why he did this was beyond Ragnar but he still had a job to do and he was going to do it the best he could. Ragnar said calmly " I am here on behalf of the foundry in Rush Valley. He would like for you to reconsider his offer. " The mage mine owner didn't even look from what he was doing before saying " No. I told him once before I will not sell him this ore. And what are you going to do about it human? " Ragnar nodded, figuring that would be his answer and he said " Then it looks like I will have to hurt you. "

1274/1500

#5Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank) Empty Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:06 pm

Takao

The Dwarven miner next to him seemed to quickly realize that Ragnar was very serious and attempted to strike out at Ragnar with his pick. Ragnar did a simple sidekick into the dwarf's chest, cracking the breast bone and all the ribs and killed the dwarf instantly as his corpse slammed against the rock, causing the rock to buckle slightly under the weight of Ragnar's blow. Ragnar made no delays as he rushed forward, using his newly found magic as he said " Rush!" and a magic circle appeared at his feet and he shot forward at a speed faster than the dwarves seemed to expect from a man of his size. It only took Ragnar a moment to close the distance and with a single punch to both of them, he managed to kill them as their armor wasn't designed to take this level of damage as they collapsed, while not fully dead they were out of the fight for Ragnar.

Ragnar grabbed the mage by the neck and by one of his hands as he lifted him off his feet to his height. Ragnar knew that this man most likely could not cast any spells without the use of his hands, and if he could, Ragnar would snap his head off his body if he tried. The Mage seemed to realize the place he was in as he tried to struggle against Ragnar's iron grip before clearly not wanting to give in before Ragnar started to squeeze his wrist. Ragnar would remove this dwarves' hand from his arm, thereby making it very hard to cast magic. The dwarf seemed to realized this as he inbetween roaring in pain agreed to sign the contract. Ragnar nodded and then dropped the dwarf before turning and walking out of the mine. This job was taken care of and he had no more interest in staying.

1587/1500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum