Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marigold to Magnolia [Travel;Flight]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Günter Von Wolf 

Marigold to Magnolia [Travel;Flight] Empty Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:06 pm

Günter Von Wolf

Being that Gunter is sick and tired of the ashy, crater smell of Penumbral Guard, Gunter looks at Kratos and says "Kratos, you know what time it is buddy?"

"Time to get a drink?"

"Good idea, but we'll get one on the way. It's time for me and you to get the fuck outta here. We need to get the fuck out. Sick of this place."

Kratos says "Where are we headed next?"

"I dunno. I hadn't really thought about it. Except that you weren't paying attention because I said exactly where because I said so to fucking Tomoe! We're heading to Magnolia."

With that, Gunter and Kratos get on the Leviat. They give a crack of the reins and off they go. They flew off to the next city, on their way to the next city filled with hope and and happiness. But they'd go and prove those people differently, as the remnants of Penumbral Guard. They'd show those hopeful people what it really means to cry out in sadness or recoil in disgust.

Upon arriving in Magnolia, they got off the Leviat and whistled to send the Leviat off to eat a small boy or something. As it flies off, it picks up a small child in its mouth as its child screams out in fear. His mom cries out for him in despair. As Gunter walks by he looks at her. "Fuck, you could just get another. Unless you're dry down there. Sucks to suck."

They find the nearest bar and kick down the front door. Walking in, they look at the bartender. Gunter says "Hey, question for you. What you got on the menu, drink-wise?"

"Well I expect you to pay for the door but you're welcome to take a seat over there and either my wife or daughter will serve you.", the bartender responds sternly.

Gunter smiles in response at the mention of his wife and daughter and says "Ahhh. Good times. Tell you what: I'll take your daughter and this place will live another day."

"Get the fuck out of my bar."
, the bartender says.

"That's what the last one said.", Kratos stated, and then decked the bartender in the face, knocking him out.

As the bartender's daughter ran by shouting for her father to wake up, fearful, Kratos simply picked the girl up and took her upstairs to the bedroom.

Word Count: 100/100 (-50% from Leviat)

Exit to Magnolia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum