Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Applications: January

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kon 

Staff Applications: January Empty Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:33 pm

Kon

Hello,

Are you keen on working behind the scenes as a staff member? Should you be interested in the position, please fill in the template below and post it in this topic.

Code:
[b]Age:[/b] Real age, of course.

[b]Activity:[/b] How active are you realistically?

[b]Discord:[/b] Who are you on Discord? Discord is our primary form of communication.

[b]Reason:[/b] What motivates you to join staff?

[b]Skills:[/b] Please detail what you can do for FTRP.

[b]Experience:[/b] Do you have any other forum experiences in similar roles?

[b]Timezone:[/b] Self-explanatory.

#2Akushitsuna 

Staff Applications: January Empty Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:55 pm

Akushitsuna

Activity: How active are you realistically? I typically stick around the site fairly often, and tend to post a couple times a week.

Discord: Who are you on Discord? Akushitsuna/Hitsuyona

Reason: What motivates you to join staff? My past experience, and the fact that they need help to alleviate other staff members.

Skills: I can help to approve characters/storylines/ non-custom items/and overall help give advice for site updates. I 'Can' grade spells and customs/abilities, but would prefer to become more acquainted with them before doing so.

Experience: Do you have any other forum experiences in similar roles? I have been a moderator for other sites in the past, and helped to create system overhauls, as well as basic duties of an everyday staff member.

Timezone: CST

#3Hitomi Minamoto † 

Staff Applications: January Empty Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:50 pm

Hitomi Minamoto †

Activity: Active enough to do my staff work honestly.

Discord: Saint Neptune

Reason: I wanna use my knowledge of the site to help new members and help get things approved quickly so people aren't waiting

Skills: intimate knowledge of the rules, the ability to mediate problems, getting things approved in a timely manner.

Experience: I was staff here before so...

Timezone: Est

Staff Applications: January AV4nNet
old sheet
#9966CC/Joyan|#FF9999/Fiorian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum