Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Lands of Old [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

New Lands of Old [Private] Empty Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:54 pm

Karisa

Kurisa gazed forward towards the marshlands that once was a battlefield and home of families. All that rested here were dead people and those that become one with the darkness. She saw potential as there were huts that could become something more. She wore a fux fur coat with black leather that kept all the cold away from her flawless skin. Her eyes of golden blues sailed each inch as the trees allowed against the lake amd rivers that trialed off.

Oh how it was a beautiful sight. She looked at the sky as the sun shyed away from this area. Clouds enjoyed covering up the shining light. Perhaps it will only be dark here. Slowly, she walked to the willow tree and sang a song to herself.

You and me. Hanging from the willow tree. Quietly, drifiting in the open breeze. Suddenly, the wind blows you away from me. Now I see we were never meant to be.

If only we could travel back in time
Right were we belong. Maybe well never need a reason why we danced until the dawn.

She hummed the rest as she awaited the company of an unexpected yet expected living lifeform(s). The wind blew its musical tunes as the willow branches flew slowly with the wind. Her long hair of snow white was like sheets of snow diamonds flailing with the breeze. Her eyes closes, ears listened while she rested against that willow tree.

New Lands of Old [Private] Sigme10
#2Takao 

New Lands of Old [Private] Empty Mon May 10, 2021 7:10 pm

Takao

As she sang this song she started to hear the sounds of animals running, and if she looked around there would be a flock of deer and other animals that appear to be running across the marshlands in a massive herd. They would not even stop to look at the person who had entered their area of the world, as they seem to be set on their path even as some of them got close enough to her for her to touch.

The sound of the animals running nearly drown out the noise of something much bigger coming towards her. Even though it wasn't yet in sight due to trees, if she was looking in that direction she would see trees falling as whatever it was came running towards her. As this 'thing' came out of the tree line she would get a better look at it.

This beast was as big and wide as a water buffalo while being far heavier. The horn on his head was a single one, forming a T shape on it, though on top of the flat of that T were large spikes, where it appeared skulls had been placed. It's appeared to be closer to a massive dog in shape and size, it's mouth appeared to be big enough to bite a man's head off with room to spare, its teeth looked like shortswords. From a distance color of the fur of the beast looked a dirty brass only as it got closer would people realize that it was not the color of the fur, it was armor. Sheets of Brass covered armor covered every inch of this beast and it didn't seem to slow it down at all in any way. The chains that were used to 'control' this beast was attached to a massive spiked collar around its neck. As it approached and slowly came to a stop, small gaps in the armor showed something possibly more terrible. This beast had no skin, it appeared to be made of machinery and parts mixed together with a living beast.

On top of the beast was something that was nearly as scary, one this was a monstrous man easily over six and a half feet tall and looked like he weighed as much as a bear. On his right hip was a hammer that appears to be made of metals that could not be easily identified and the rest of this beings was covered from head to toe in red heavy plate armor including a helmet. As the rider of this monster came towards Kurisa, the beast would grind to a halt, much faster then one would expect from a beast of that size and weight as it stopped nearly 3 meters away from Kurisa.

The rider got off his beast and he raised his hands to take off his helmet, and as the straps came off  a mass of long brown hair would come out of the helmet and a familiar savage face would be seen as the helmet was put on one of the spikes on the beast. "Well, it is good to see you Kurisa. Glad to see you are doing well. "

#3Karisa 

New Lands of Old [Private] Empty Sat May 29, 2021 9:28 pm

Karisa

She stood there silently as she gazed at a calendar. She did not know better, but she saw what was to come for her own future. If she accepted these changes then she will fast forward to what she looked like in what was 'now' her current time. Before she could she realized that a large sound was coming from not so far. She twisted her upper half to look behind. A rather large beast approached to which Kurisa was ready to respond. Before she could, she saw a person get down from said beast.

Her head tilted and scoffed, "Ragnar?" her lips formed into a welcoming smirk while her arms reached out in a pretend hug. Her arms were left dangling against her side and wondered, "What brings you to IceBerg and I see you have a new companion - or it must be," Kuri rather not assume and just ask instead. He had a whole get-up as he had a weapon, some armor, and some new do-dads. The mount seemed fitting for this setting as the area was just as grotesque. Perhaps it gave a few people fear, but for her she did not fear it at all. "What is it's name?" She looked from 'it' to Ragnar.

#4Takao 

New Lands of Old [Private] Empty Sun May 30, 2021 1:09 pm

Takao

Ragnar walked towards Kurisa, his helmet placed on his belt in a special location to keep his helmet there. Ragnar said simply to Kurisa " I have left for awhile to come back home, I was born and raised in Iceberg." Ragnar looked at his mount as he thought about it for a moment. Did his mount have a name? Did he care if it did? Would it even know what it's name is even if Ragnar asked.

After several moments of silence Ragnar shrugged and said simply " I have no idea what it's name is. It came to me as a gift. It simply comes when I summon it, and after that I don't really care too much. I guess the real question is, what are you doing in my homeland? As Ragnar said this, the beast snorted, sending out a massive amount of steam before turning around and then running off into the distance from where it came before vanishing back into the forest.

#5Karisa 

New Lands of Old [Private] Empty Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:34 pm

Karisa

She scoffed in a rather humorous way, "I'm part Icebergian from my parents so I wanted to know what all the fuss was about," she gave him a slight smile. Someone she already knew was now on the list of people she knew from here. She felt like she knew more people that were partly from here. "Perhaps you can show me the glory of here than this," she looked around as to show that there was not much here. so far everything was just gray and white.

Nonetheless, she realized something as the man had a bounty. "Sooo Ragnar, tell me about how you got your Bounty," she giggled sweetly. "If I defeat you, turn you in, will you join me perhaps?~" she purred and wondered. She played with her hair and was now wanting some money. Jewels were important and so was this friendship. She walked away a little bit so she was now at least fifteen meters away. Swiftly, she turned around to gaze at him as she had to get ready. Too bad she did not have her companion wasn't with her. She smirked and laughed fiendishly. "I hope you will at least do something so I can put in some effort. I'm quite rusty!~" She put her hand against her own stomach, stopping time unknowingly as a defensive mechanism.

Her eyes of golden were turned abyss black as she licked her lips. Her hands were ready and so were her legs in case he did try anything first. Ragnar had to at least try something before she blasts him away like Team Rocket.

#6Takao 

New Lands of Old [Private] Empty Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:30 pm

Takao

Ragnar smiled back at Karisa, as he thought of a smart comment he could make about the parents thing she said to him but decided to ignore that instinct as he figured that it would not be a good idea at this moment. Ragnar then saw something change ever so slightly in her face as she told him about his bounty, and Ragnar knew that this wasn't going to be good for him.

Ragnar did some mental math in his head about what he was going to have to do in this situation, and running was not off the top. He ran through all the choices and options in his head and he wasn't coming up with anything that was useful as he knew in the bottom of his heart that even if he ran she would run him down. Ragnar reached down and pulled out the hammer he kept on his belt. The hammer was a meter long, with a seven inch striking surface on it. He had recently acquired it through some deals he made and he was interested in trying it. Though in this format it was far less then ideal. He moved his grip from the bottom of the hammer to near where the metal meets the wood.

As she turned and walked away from him, Ragnar said back " Well.. I guess I don't have much of a choice.. " Ragnar put his helmet back on his head, even though he was 100% sure that it would do nothing to help him in the current situation he was in.

Ragnar waited for the moment he saw her turn around before he made the move forward. Ragnar lunged, covering the entire distance that separated them in less then a second, before lunging again to close the distance even further. Ragnar had closed the distance between Karisa and himself in 1.25 seconds, and if everything went accordingly, Ragnar would be ontop of her, and able to strike her.

He wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying at this moment as he knew that if he was going to fight, he had to fight now and before she could cast a spell at him. She was a Chronos Dragon Slayer, and while Ragnar didn't have any idea what all of that means, he knew that Chronos meant Time and he didn't want to find out what all that meant.

Instead of lifting his hammer in the air and slamming it down like a normal person, Ragnar had his basically right above where his fist would be. Ragnar then threw a straight jab straight into Karisa's chest, not really even sure if that would do enough damage to drop her or if it would even hit but he had to try. Because this was a jab, this attack was quicker then a normal hammer blow.  

With his other hand he would reach out and attempt to grab Karisa's wrist or hand specifically, whatever he could get hold of. He wasn't sure if she needed both of her hands to use her magic but if she didn't then if Ragnar did grab her hand and gain control of it, he had a pretty good chance of winning this fight suddenly.

540 WC

Stats and Abilities:

#7Karisa 

New Lands of Old [Private] Empty Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:48 pm

Karisa

It seemed as if he was ready, but then again so was she in the end. She was always ready within time as soon as she was about to walk any further away he lunged towards her. Before getting anywhere close to her the time slowed down automatically as she knew he'd go for her as soon as she left herself 'defenceless'. Most fighters go for the first hit if the back is shown. The back is always where most people think is the weakest. She dashed backwards further away from him while her front side was towards him. Once she was within the full distance she formed wings to fly upward after the dash was over and by that time his lounge would be done as well. Flying above fifteen feet she gazed down at him.

She wondered if perhaps he had anything against flying, but it did not matter as she snapped her fingers with his under being the pin-point while mid-air herself to form a 32-meter Diameter flat summoning circle. It formed into a lotus under him, beautiful and a purple pink. Soon enough it exploded like a mine that was stepped on. Karisa was ready for the next hit it must be, but she wondered how long this battle was going to take. She honestly just wanted to help get rid of his Bounty so he will join her, but maybe this wasn't the right step? It was too late anyway. If he somehow got out, she readied her next spell to either attack or for herself to move away.

Spoiler:

#8Takao 

New Lands of Old [Private] Empty Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:53 pm

Takao

As Ragnar jumped at his opponent, it didn't take him long to realize that this fight was over once his opponent jumped backwards and then into the air. As Ragnar looked at his opponent go up into the air, he couldn't help but sigh as a circle appeared at his feet. He looked down at it right as it exploded doing S rank damage to Ragnar's entire body. Once the smoke started to clear, Ragnar's helmet was cracked in half, making it unusable but the rest of his arms and armor was still functional though very badly damaged.

As he looked up at his opponent, he ripped his helmet off his head before saying up that his friend " You are going to have to do alot better then that to drop me!!!" Ragnar knew that he was just prodding the lioness at this point, but he also knew that sometimes it is better to be taken out quickly rather then be played with for the possible remainder of your life.

Ragnar tried to figure out how he was supposed to get to his opponent all the way up there and he wasn't really coming up with something. Ragnar would need to figure out a way to deal with opponents that can fly, maybe he could get an item of some kind that preventing flying or cast a big net or something. Ragnar was honestly lost in thought at this as he looked up at Karisa, before he realized he was still in a fight.

#9Karisa 

New Lands of Old [Private] Empty Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:08 am

Karisa

She glared downward as she was correct. Ragnar was like a rock in the water. He couldn't come up from his pit as she was safe above, light as a feather. She swiftly let her staff that floated by her enough for her hand to touch and grab onto it as she cast her spell from there and then her free hand. Karisa laughed as she grew scales around her body as well as a pair of draconic horns on her head. She dashed back with her staff before swiping her hand towards Ragnar who was now further away from her. Her staff glowed as it created a pillar of fire that swirled a storm of flames within thirty meters and a few feet away from herself. Yet before that was put out, the first spell went out first as the swipe summoned a blade of arcane that went towards him quickly. If he wished to dodge, it'd follow due to the homing as she will just have fun with this as much as she could.

Even if that was true, she was more here to get him to redemption in her name as he had the potential of a fighter, but he had to stop being a mark. Maybe he will have a muse to do more with himself after this. If he moved from his original spot due to the first spell, she will change course with her staff spell and move enough to not get hit. She flipped her hair and put a hand on her hip as she wondered how many more spells she will have to send out.

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum