Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello! My name is Zaelith. Nice to meet you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zaelith 

Hello! My name is Zaelith. Nice to meet you! Empty Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:55 am

Zaelith
Hello everyone,

My name is Zaelith and I have never written on a roleplay site before and apologize for any misunderstandings in advance! I have recently decided to look around due to my friend's high recommendation for this sort of enjoyment. To better understand her, I decided to take a dive into this and can't wait to learn more about this site!

#2Lee Nakamura 

Hello! My name is Zaelith. Nice to meet you! Empty Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:02 am

Lee Nakamura
Welcome to the site! We're happy to have you. My name is LeeAnn. If you need anything feel free to ask. We are always happy to help

Hello! My name is Zaelith. Nice to meet you! Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#3Atani 

Hello! My name is Zaelith. Nice to meet you! Empty Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:24 am

Atani

Welcome to FTRP! I'm Atani, no need to apologize for having questions. Everyone has dozens when starting out, I'm sure anyone here would be happy to answer them :) Looking forward to seeing you in Fiore!

Hello! My name is Zaelith. Nice to meet you! Lu7gGv2
#ff6666 - Fiorian #cc6666 - Elvarin #996666 - Val'Elvarin
#ffe666 - Fiorian #ccc666 - Elvarin #999966 - Val'Elvarin
#9b2222 - Sinese

#4Psykhe † 

Hello! My name is Zaelith. Nice to meet you! Empty Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:10 pm

Psykhe †
Welcome to the site! I'm Karisa/Psykhe and it's lovely to meet you <3 There is no reason to fear or be nervous as many of us will offer a hand. If you need anything/have any questions my DM's and PMs are available to you.~

#5Zaelith 

Hello! My name is Zaelith. Nice to meet you! Empty Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:52 pm

Zaelith
Thank you all for your kind words! I can't wait to get started.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum