Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:52 pm

Jikan

It seemed that Anders was indeed a person of a type of craft as well, multiple in fact. While Judith appeared to only, at least from Jikan's perceptive of what they have talked about so far, making and testing wine, Anders worked as a blacksmith and a goldsmith. One partner was a worker of tastes, relaxation. The liquor that could poison souls and minds, unleashing self restraints that made the worst characteristics of people come to light. Anders created things that people used. With being a blacksmith, he created weapons, clothing, armor, an opulence amount of items for combat and survival. This usefulness was even more increased with the fact that he was a goldsmith. Jewelry creation, ceremonial items, silverware, and decorative items.

"Ah I see. Blacksmithing and Goldsmithing are good skills to have. A lot of useful things you can make with that with enough time". It was true, there was a large amount of items one could make with either one or a combination. With a good enough reputation, one would not have to worry about finding work with those skills. "how long have you been doing them? Any interesting stories from creation tasks?".

Jikan chuckled a little, softly as Judith's response. "Well, I suppose it has not gone away yet. It is too soon for me to say that after all".

Jikan was eating her food, taking small bites and preparing the next with her utensils between the exchange of words. Whenever Anders or Judith would speak, she would eat a little and listen for her response. "And how did she get you to after so much time Anders??".

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#27Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:43 am

Judith Karlinius
Socializing would do Anders some good, Because it got him able to show he was just more then a grumpy old smith."Ahh...30?....35 years? I don't keep track of that Judith does."So how long he might have been doing it was not really known by him, Maybe it was just him focusing so much more on work rather then anything else in terms of massive note about customers, Then again only thing of note and interest at least to him."I made the engagement and wedding rings, As well as the rings for my one of my children when they got married too."His pride was more proud about what he did for his family, more then other people, not discrediting his own work.

But that question of how did she get him? It made them both laugh."Quite of the opposite, When his hair as still dark blue and he kept his face shaven, He sought me out and went after me."Judith mentioned, Most likely it was more into their strange yet simple life, A long time blacksmith seeking out, a small lady like Judith."So long a go,he had to keep knocking at my door and checking on me when he did not see me leaving the house for a few days."It was long enough a go Judith recalled it was when she was a hermit and never really went out.

Unless it was meant to be taken differently Just so far that was the answer got out of the two of them talking to them about it."Looking after one another, long enough becomes simple and easy."They both just seemed to keep each other in check and alive, Even if they seems their own opposites in manners of how they were personality wise.

Last edited by Judith Karlinius on Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

#28Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:15 pm

Jikan

"Ah that is quite the bit of time. I am sure that you have gotten quite skilled in your crafts", Jikan said this in a laid back casual tone. Her body leaning back against the seat as she made herself mods comfortable as she prepared herself for this new chapter of conversation with Judith and Anders. It was interesting that Anders could not give Jikan a specific number to how long he had been doing it. She supposed though that made sense, when one is doing something continously for so long, it could become pointless in keep track. It was more important to have experiences, memories, and lessons from those times.

"Oh that's lovely. I'm sure the ring means even more to your child because ir came from you. Hard work and love", it was nice for him to do that she thought. And he looked happy and proud about it too.

It seemed Jikans next question tickled a funny bone. From both members of the elderly couple."ah I see. That sounds like he always been the perfect gentleman. But that also sounds like you were a shy little thing. Did you have that witty mouth then or did that come later??".

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#29Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:47 am

Judith Karlinius
time was plenty if you where Judith, not as much her husband age was slowly catching up with him where it was different between them."It most likely helps no one bothers either of us when working."So many hours left alone to craft was a good thing for that, It might help also they never really seem to do much else aside from work on it and well raising children, They might have only just perfected it, Then nothing else"In hindsight we might have needed to consider making friends with other people around us at some point."This was far beyond how it was to start with, Judith seemed less incline to really start questioning too much anymore.

"It is a shame that relationship ended how it did."Anders had mentioned while Judith was not going to mention it to start with it. It was worst to bring that part up when they were trying to relax in some manner."I do not remember the state of the rings."Anders also mentioned because well it was just his general thoughts over all.

But they would turn to Judith when she was younger and even more youthful then she already was."Shyness? maybe, when our relationship started it was common for me not to speak to long periods of time, I was by no means scared of talking to him."At least that was what she remembered it could be different.

"She has always been some what witty, She just was generally careful about what it was used for."In the end it really seemed to be pick or choose in the end, Jikan just happen to be chosen to deal with her wit."Even then, I have not really needed to use it with him."They most likely had pretty straight forward conversations.

#30Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:35 pm

Jikan

"Ah, alone time does make it easier to practice one's craft. I also bet it allows both of you to enjoy one another's company easier as well. A deep bond with one's family or partner is important after all". Bonds were part up of the past, present, and future of a person, and as such, the ones that made those bonds with an individual were equally important and influential to a person's identity. They played a role in the nurture part of upbringing that was a two factor of nature and nurture. With how old Judith and Anders looked, and the fact that they apparently got together so young, they must of have had a long time to impact each other, and must have done so numerous times.

Then Anders made the short comment of maybe they needed to make more friends along their life. "Well, that's only in perspective Anders. A few good friends is always better than a lot of poor friends after all. If you have not met a lot of people to stay in both of your lives, then I suppose it just wasn't something that needed to happen? At least back then maybe".

An eyebrow was raised at the next series of questions. It ended poorly was what Jikan was thinking. A sad thing, specially since it was one of their children. It was best then not to bring it up more if not needed or not done by one or both of the parents.

"She has always been careful with her witty mouth you say? Well, that sounds like she has given a few, interesting or stressful situations in the past".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#31Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:13 am

Judith Karlinius
This part only made Judith laugh slightly."No, I was far more at one point scared of talking in general, Feeling my voice was unneeded in conversations."More and more most likely Judith just did not speak much at one point with her own problems to start with, Maybe they both at some point were just reclusive people ant Judith just changed her life around different in some manner."The family part can be questionable however."He was not digging into it too much, But sometimes even if one tried something to consider fixing it.

"I also tend not to try to speak with as much with."He would mention because well even if he might have the ability too, Just most likely felt like it was unneeded, Consider his partner was Judith maybe he just did not speak as much as because Judith most likely knew what he wanted to say and he just wanted to go do other more productive things.

Then well it could go into a bit more of a thought of it."Interesting, This marriage over all has not been too stressful, Judith is fairly easy to get along with."Maybe they just were they weird always quiet two. However it was a good thing to ask the long time couple various questions because it could be a good down the road to learn wonderful things, not just about the two people speaking now. So far it was pretty tame."Sleep, Read, Eat, sit outside. It is a fairly simply to stay happy."Anders mentioned like it was just simple for him to keep it in his mind.

#32Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:35 pm

Jikan

It seemed that the old Judith was very different than the current one before Jikan. In fact, they made it seemed that she was a complete inverse of herself. Well, not a complete inverse. More so that she use to be a closed off introvert, but now she was a closed off extrovert that. It was interesting, and Jikan's probing question seemed to entertain both of them, but cause a laugh out of the youthful looking older woman. In hindsight Jikan supposed that Judith could not have been an introvert. People did not specifically fit into one box after all. They were multiple things at once and at time, only a singular thing. Given that, someone being more sociable or talkative could just come from getting more into enjoyable topics, situations, or meeting better people that one held chemistry with. Such as Judith meeting her Anders.

Jikan raised an eyebrow tho, "family being questionable? What ever do you mean by that Anders? I doubt you two could have anything that is beyond the typical family things that could cause joy and chaos, maybe some sadness". Granted with how the world was, that could be the case. Systems and emotions, other people's decision, caused unpredictable things all the time. And for the most part, it took the people around them to interact and be impacted by the decisions of a single person.

"I suppose not every day feels like a talkative day Anders. But you exactly do you not feel like talking with sometimes??". Jikan thought more as she listened to Judith and Anders more, "Ahhhh, that does sound like a peaceful time. SImple things to enjoy relaxing and someone's company. I'm sure there were challenges getting to know and live with someone though. Pet peeves, personality differences, learning and growing as a person. I'm sure that was a fun experience though in the end. Oh what am I talking about, you two are still alive and together, your growing hasn't stopped yet".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#33Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:49 pm

Judith Karlinius
While trying to leave behind one things, They seemed to slowly arrive to another that at least they had come to terms with long a go, This might be depressing to hear about, But it showed a life of a happy couple did have it's trials. Was it beyond typical? maybe it was However Judith explained it."Life always comes with it's own trials."It sounded harmless, but talking to get to know these two even with how peaceful and seemingly happy this family was, It might be an odd case."Your happy family can shatter quickly with out warning."It seemed it could easily just lead into maybe minor things to expect in life pets dying, defences of people in the idea of risky behaviours of others.

But it was different."Our daughter had passed not too long ago, She was ambushed and beaten to death...Even if she had been a rune knight at one point, World never prepares anyone for that."It sounded depressing to mention it so bluntly, however these things seemed to handle everything they could and keep going on forward."We had just move on from out of our sons killing his own wife and daughter."So that foreshadowing that seemed to build up earlier was now being placed now.

Two splinters upon the branch of this family tree being as strong as it was seemingly."I mean the flowers everywhere can be much sometimes, Because I never know what flowers she planted."Aside from that most of the maybe seemingly problems had been dealt with long a go."Maybe side from Judith's power of seemingly sneaking around and surprising people can be a bit much."Judith being able to do that, might be a warning in some manner but also hard to think she was able to do that.

#34Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:18 pm

Jikan

"yes life has its own course that we are simply taking a ride on. And on that ride there were trials one face". No could just be living the best of their life, existing in the world was hard. Never only about getting money, happiness, eating well, and spending time with friends or family. But the world did not always work like that or gave you that. It was hard, there were darker aspect of living. Broke times, homeless times, unfed times for some people. And at least from the start of Judith's words that had some degree of connection with them. Something happened to their family.

And as Jikan listened in to the details she began to understand exactly what they meant. Oh it certainly was a tragic said tragedy that happened to them. One of their children, their daughter, a former Rune Knight apparently, ambushed and beaten to death. It was hard enough to die normally in a battle, but to die in such a slow and probably painful act...probably made it even more harmful for the couple in the lost of their child. It sounded so rough to mental stability, the case even more worse with the added information tat they were just moving to a new location after dealing with the reality that their son killed his wife and daughter. "such....madness...".

"I...i am sorry that that happened to you", Jikan could not imagine such a thing. She did not have that many people she had bonds with, very few even. And even among those bonds there were few that she really cared for to a moderate or large extent. But for parents, to lose not just one but two children, a daughter in law...and a grand child. Was....impossible to fully understand.

"Why...did this happen? Her daughter being jumped by attackers is one thing. But, why in the world would your son do such a thing??".

#35Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:00 pm

Judith Karlinius
The interesting part is even these horrible matters, When Judith just smiled slightly, The reality for Judith was not matter what you just kept moving on forward."One is still a fresh wound slowly healing, the other is a time long a go I had came to terms with it."To see Judith smiling about it showed she was most likely doing her best to continue on with out thinking it a lot. Maybe this was why Anders and Judith where not in Magnolia right now, They seemed to manage to keep themselves in line."Each matter we had continued on from, Even if we never understand why it happen."Anders seemed maybe he was the driving force to continue forward with thinking, Maybe it was his own downfall with them both dealing with the grief differently. In reality even if the mood was brought down for a moment could even see for a small moment Judith's soul died slightly they moved past it to continue the conversation, having everyone once and a while eaten some of their food and drank a bit of there beverages, This was a bit of learning about other people as it was wine tasting after all.

With the first one Anders seemed to only ponder."Could assume an former rune knight had some foes from people she might have arrested at some point, She was also extremely reckless in her ways of looking out for people even if she did not know them."It was his understanding, Where Judith had not seemed to right away not wanted to think about it.As for the son."Anything we tried to learn about what happen, It all lead to him just turning mad one day, He often hides in the woods of Magnolia now days where he exiled himself willingly after gaining her sense back."It seems even if brought great suffering, they seemed to have moved on from it and keep track of him, Even if it seemed much like how the daughter's death pained Judith and Anders, Anders seemed more annoyed they had settled and moved beyond, Judith was not angry about it but her husband was only not risking the cell he would sit in, for what he wanted to do was deal with own justice.

#36Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:24 pm

Jikan

As the trio's conversation continued there were things Jikan wondered, things she wanted to know, and things, information, that would simply be unavailable to her. She was inquisitive of the wine craftswoman Judith, and the Blacksmith/Goldsmith Anders. What events had they experienced that made them who they were? What small moments accumulated in blissful ties to sanity? And although the history of it really held no weight, connection, or importance to her, she wondered on the details of Judith and Anders' two children. Why did he go mad? Was he mentally unwell, was he cursed my a magic or demon possession? Was he controlled? Or did he just...do it himself. And their daughter, what of her history in the Rune Knights and why someone would go after her? Jikan's wonder on this was a layer deeper, superficial and selfish as well. If their daughter was a Rune Knight, an a higher up one from her guess since a no body member wouldn't get haunted, how strong was she? Jikan...wished she could have fought her to see.

Judith and Anders wouldn't now this, but Jikan herself had gone through saddening events in her life so far. They took a toll on her, felt like pieces of herself were being cut away with surgical knifes each time. But, unlike Judith and Anders. Jikan could not smile through them or after them. She, was not like them.

"Hm....it is said that time heals all wounds. And it is good that you had come terms with what happened, with one of your children's outcomes. Needed even. However I never got that, for as I assume both of you, time and coming to terms with things do not take the pain away...at any point really. So, I wish you two luck with being able to handle what has been put on your souls for the rest of your days".

It was...hard to try to move forward. Even more so when it involved loved ones. At times people just tried to not think about it, but they couldn't forget it, at least completely. Whether on a date, a circumstance, or a random thought, their heart and mind would always go back to the memory of what hurt them. "Yes yes Anders, moving forward is the only thing one can do sometimes...". Or the illusion of moving forward, Jikan thought to herself.

"Ah, with the life and duties of a law enforcer that makes sense. Someone would have a grudge, and if she was reckless as you say in her love of helping people, I'm sure that made even more enemies with the unruly type. I do hope...you had time with her. With your in laws as well".

#37Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:59 am

Judith Karlinius
Considering the conversation it seemed both them handled this matter rather well, Even if in some way either or wanted to be a bit more upset. But the progress of moving along did need to happen so maybe this was just the inverse of it starting to happen. At least Jikan could see there was people who could attempt to move on, Even if sometimes the soul internally does feel the pain of it."We will be fine, I will just hope one of us does not hold on to their grudges until the end of their days."Judith spoke so casually and relaxed about, While Anders seemed to some what just be okay about it and with out saying a word seemed to be quietly realizing he should be okay and in control.

At least they were not trying to linger on it so much."There could either be so much more to it or as little to it, Questions are not ones I at least am not trying to think about with considering the matters." It might be at least good for one to think about it differently."I might be happier thinking in one way even if death, she managed to hold on as long as she could...But there is some one who knows the answers of entirely happen, Just has not been seen since."This was an interesting bit of information from Judith, There was some one who had witness the situation entirely but no one seems to have spoken to them since, But where they where, Was a good question to ponder.

So Jikan could pick up that very fact, Some thing something where saw that entire situation, if Jikan got really all that interested might be able to seek them out and learn."Judina had almost 30 years on her life, I could assume there was a lot of it that was made the best." Keeping in mind almost 30 years old, with a woman like Judith being married too, could only think what kind of woman Judith's daughter was

#38Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:38 am

Jikan

It indeed sounded like this elderly couple handled the hardships they had endured together rather well, but that was just the sounds of it.. What they were putting out to the world, that, could very well be just an illusion. Such was the complexity of the shown identity and emotions of life. On the other hand there was the hard truth that was inevitable one had to try to move pass these things eventually...or at least come to some sort of terms with it and live with it.

"Grudges can be a funny fical thing. At times it gives you a reminder to never forget and at times that comes with the need to never forgive. However on the other hand not forgiving, at least in the sense of not letting the action hold a weight over your mind and soul, can free you. Which is must better than letting a person you despise have an influence over you". Jikan looked between Anders and Jud as she spoke, both ways of dealing with it were humane, and both had their own degree of flaws.

She had rested a hand on her cheek now, absorbing all that was spoken by the time. "I see...".

#39Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:35 pm

Judith Karlinius
It must seem depressing so Judith would change the mood."Well...time to make this less the mood killer, Food and drinks here on me!"Judith said and laughed about it to change the mood to a some what lively setting. Since they had it all around them anyway. It made Judith and Anders kind of just start eating."Well well, enough tales of despair, do you have anything interesting or happy going on in life to talk about?" Judith mentioned because she felt she had opened herself up like a book, But it was normal of her.

"You know plenty enough about me at this point, Seems rather drool to leave it one sided."Yes it was not that time, Judith needed to dig into Jikan's life and there was no way around it, She was paying for food and drinks now, It was a set up for it and everything. IT was now up to Jikan to figure out how she wanted to go about it. Not that any information Judith had would really be of worry since she never had the heart to use information against some one. Nonetheless Jikan had Judith and Anders just quietly watching and waiting.

#40Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:35 pm

Jikan

"Oh ho ho~", cooed Jikan. "Offering to buy food when we are not even friends? That is kind of you but you do not even now how much I can eat and drink". Jikan thought for a moment and looked at Anders with a curious look. Was it on Jud or on Jud or Anders? Normally financials would be a combined source and the two working as a team. Was their financials separate or would this just Jud way of saying that they would pay for the bill??? Anyway Jikan returned Jud's laugh with her own and just hope the undiscussed gift from Jud was fine with her husband.

Jikan looked at her plate, she had not realized that she had eaten everything she had ordered already! But, what to order now? Chicken? Goat? Lamb? Maybe a sea dish...

Jikan looked back at Jud's proposed question. Interesting or Happy? That, was a tough thing to say.

"I suppose an one sided exchange of information is rather dull. Sadly I dont have anything fun or interesting in my life, definitely nothing to cause joy. The only thing I can say is if you knew of the recently...situation within the royalty of this kingdom. We could talk about that".

#41Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:17 pm

Judith Karlinius
There had to be something at least worth talking about."Oh come on, even the smallest things could be interesting sometimes you just need to think a bit and then just talk about it."Then again Judith was not picky about topics of conversations. Simply put Judith would talk about almost anything because that is just how she was normally. Then again given Judith was how she was so far, Maybe that was just how she was able to get by. By learning things from other people in the way she did. The subject really did not matter it can be made interesting.

Questionably lucky or not. Judith had no idea what went on here."I do a lot of other things in my life that I don't often see what happens in other lands, This area would be the second place I have visited since I considered travelling, I much prefer my normal duties at home."Which was her normal and her life so to say a casual house wife that continues her behaviour with in Fairy Tail, the Fairy Mother continues on many say some could say."But do tell me, For it might be useful while we are here."

#42Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:54 pm

Jikan

"I mean...it is true that the smallest things, anything, could be interesting. But is not the matter of interesting all based on the point of view of the person's perceptive?". There were things in the world that people differed on perspective, and at other times there were things that people were simply not willing to talk about. "Then again I also do not live a life that has a lot of entertaining stuff in it, I think". She held a finger out and pressed it to her cheek, pondering the statement itself.

"Well, okay then. So apparently the late King of this kingdom passed on from old age. Without leaving an heir, through declaration or written decree. Leaving the several children of his to have the option to rule. Now, all of them wanted to rule, with vastly and similar ways to rule and political ideologies depending on who you compared them to. Let to say they did not discuss things and it became...heated. Leading to a civil war with the civilians in the cross fire due to mercenaries, and hired mages, and just...violent people vying for power to supporting the person they wanted in power".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#43Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:40 pm

Judith Karlinius
Oh so these where the lands they were currently sitting in now? interesting it seemed Judith avoided the rough patch and she was really happy about it. But for now she withheld any comment on it because it was not really needed right now, As there was a story to listen to right now."Never know what is boring to one or isn't to another."Judith mentioned because well it was how she looked at that idea. But Anders would deal with the background stuff, Most likely talking about the other arrangements for what Judith agreed to do here.

But after the story was over."Well, maybe it was a good thing we waited, I do not think I would have managed well here with the chaos you mentioned."Judith could laugh about it because she was not a lady for the battle field, being four foot nine inches tall, surely even if a healer was a useful she was most likely just gonna get in the way as much as Anders could just get in the way."It sounds better then talking about shop work all day or serving things all day." Anders was talking about their life which was just the normal peaceful. Then again they were not ones to inject them selves in such busy things.

#44Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:02 pm

Jikan

"Yes yes that is very true Judith.  Just like in everything else in life, what is boring or exciting is up to that person. But then again. Aren't things that are always seen as boring or distressful regardless of the subject matter?". That was what Jikan thought of thee Bosco situation. Talking about war, people dying, lands being destroyed, stability being ruined over fighting of a future ruler from a father who deemed no one out right best to rule. It sounded like no one was fit to rule in her opinion if that was the case. And because of that, she, just like everyone else here went with who she thought was the best bet. That just meant she was like everyone else in the end she supposed.

"The chaos may not have go completely overhead sadly. Some....or rather I say, a, loser in the competition was not quiet in their lost. A bit of ruckus was caused by them that needed me to jump in and help slow down. For now at least. Oh that was such a mess", Jikan placed a hand on her forward, thinking of the chaos and stress it was with that day.

#45Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:25 am

Judith Karlinius
There was a few interesting things to consider over all in this matter, mainly."It is a competition? not one way I would assume some one would elect starting to govern a nation. But might just be me."Judith mentioned about it, knowing very well she had no say or do about it. It was surely interesting to know of in the end."Just proves how different we all works in the end."At least Judith knew how to be nice about it, She was not saying anything to say it was wrong or right, Just that it was interesting.

So have a nation work and suffer that way felt pointless to her."Guess in time everything will rebuild I hope, Or get better."Judith mention while it seemed like she was unsure how to comment. these were the kind of tales Judina was more in depth with rather then her, Yet again Judith was a simple life lady over these things, Maybe it was something she had to ask her own guild members about. With it being a mess Judith had to wonder."Will the nation recover form it?"It was a good question that always matter on the view of the person she was talking too, So Jikan's answer might be something special in it's own way.

#46Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:10 am

Jikan

Jikan let out an 'ugh' at Jud's question of if it was a competition. "Yes...I suppose it is one. A stupid trivial one that has all the players ignore the significance of their actions when it comes to other's lives". She sighed, "so yes? But in my opinion it is something that should not be".

"Well it was not the way people wanted to elect. The issue is, that at the start everyone was so divided on who to lead. The people did not know and could not have enough of a difference in votes to decide. Thus, the mess that followed due to the collapse of their system". Jud's answer was aloof. Not giving Jikan a hint of what her thought were about what Jikan was telling her.

Jikan looked off, looking at Jud's direction but at if she was looking beyond. "The after affects of the clash are still very fresh, intense, and honestly probably not done. There are many chess pieces still on the board, moving and not moving. There is no telling to be honest".

#47Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:13 pm

Judith Karlinius
Every time this went one, It came to mind in the end she had managed to dodge a good amount of trouble. At least she knew what to look out for in the end."Well, all of it in the end sounds like I am glad I was not a part of the situation." Even if she was starting too sound like a bit of a broken record to her husband just mentioning."War situations are not your fancy anyway Judith."It was most likely being so old between them that they would not really feel like war or other land conflicts.

But even if a bit of a questionable conversation the food and drinks where good."Maybe my hopes of learning how good wine could be, can expand upon the food here too. But I will have to learn if it's any different over what I make now."For the moment it was back on the subject of what they came here for, But would also continue on quick to something else so it did not get too stale.

Leaving Anders to ponder."But I have to wonder if you are willing to explore other places, With out me anyway."It was a general ponder because Anders could join her on a few, but he was far more happier at their own house and the quiet, So most likely future trips would have a greater chance of Judith being alone, At least she could handle herself with it."Maybe we need to get you some building materials from here."Judith laughed about it.

#48Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:36 pm

Jikan

"Oh yea, even if things have not completely gone down and calm since then. But it is absolutely better in general in comparison to being in the middle of the fire". Jud spoke her opinion again, repeating that she was happy to be away from it all when it started. An understandable thing really. It was not something to be happy or excited about after all.

But even if a bit of a questionable conversation the food and drinks where good."Maybe my hopes of learning how good wine could be, can expand upon the food here too. But I will have to learn if it's any different over what I make now."For the moment it was back on the subject of what they came here for, But would also continue on quick to something else so it did not get too stale.

Jikan ordered some more food. Since Jud and Anders offered to handle the cost of food. Since they were giving Jikan that choice than she might as well take them up on it. She just now did it though, the conversation and time with them had caused a delay."Well I am sure that you will find something here. The food and drinks here are very versatile and delicious in their own ways. With so many options and possibilities, there is no telling what you could fine".

She let Anders speak. It was nice to have him join in on the conversation. Along that action more information was given to her. Both of them were travelers. But unfortunately Anders were starting to need to stay behind more and more, and possibly causing Jud to need to travel by herself more in the future. Anders held confidence that she could take care of herself but there was also the fact that she would just be alone and how she could feel with that.

"I'm sure Ms Jud could travel by herself...not here. I don't recommend that in this country given the climate. Do you have any friends that can tag along?? Oh, and I think I recall a few places to grab materials. Depending on what you are trying to get, I think I can point you to where to go our guide you if you wish".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#49Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:28 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was a good ponder, however this part might be questionable to the other two that were not Judith."Why with other people? I can manage on my own with out problems."Judith just laughed this off fairly casually, Because well she had done it before."I have gone to iceberg alone with out problem."In which between taking some bites with food and some drink. You could think Judith was insane when she was rather both she had a few interesting experience in life that she would be okay with just being by herself."I only missed not having shoes that helped me with walking on the snow."Anders seemed to have that look that making snow shoes might be a fairly good idea at this point.

But materials? interesting."What kind of materials?"Anders had to ask, If it was ore and metal things? then maybe, if it was plant life and flowers well not as interesting but he most likely would end up taking a walk with Judith to collect some, Because Judith just always collected flowers all of the time. Jikan already offering just shows strangers were interesting and always friendly when set up with free things, A theory Judith followed and mentioned all too often, also showing Anders had half payed attention to the conversation enjoying his food and drink.

#50Jikan 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:21 pm

Jikan

Jikan blinked and looked at Judith with a deadpan straight face. "Traveling in a group or with someone is simply safer than traveling alone. Even if one can handle themselves it is just practical to not travel alone. However, you are a grown adult so that is ultimately up to you and your husband'. Jikan said this matter of factually. It was indeed a safety thing but, honestly, why should Jikan care about it? Judith and Anders weren't siblings to her, friends, or held any other type of important relationship with her. And while she found the thought of an elderly woman traveling to anywhere and everywhere, including dangerous locations, even if she was a magic user, illogical. That was her own freedom of choice to make was her own.

"Oh, just materials. It depends on which one you got to Anders. Some precious metals and the like. I think there's one or two that have random materials like fabrics, agricultural items, and whatever that is in stock".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum