Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clown incoming

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ophelia 

Clown incoming Empty Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:06 pm

Ophelia
Ello everyone! The name's Dani and I'm a degen Psychology major hailing from the beauty that is Europe. While I'm not new to RP, I am completely incompetent at grasping new sites, so I sincerely apologise for the barrage of questions that will soon be headed in everyone's direction.

Either way, I'm happy to be here and look forward to writing with y'all! The posts and characters I've seen so far are veryyy scrumptious, so I feel beyond motivated.

#2Guest 

Clown incoming Empty Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:24 pm

Great to meet you and welcome to FTRP, my name is Zane and I'm probably gonna be your favorite member. Also don't worry at all aboot asking questions, everyone here is super friendly and would be willing to dive through a ring of fire to help out a new member

#3Steel 

Clown incoming Empty Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:50 pm

Steel

As I am the most highly qualified rebel rouser on here I must agree that A person such as Zane is hard to find anywhere else on the internet.

Never have I ever seen a user on a forum with such finesse and skill not only in the arts of writing but also their ability to talk with others. And honestly! It's aboot time someone said it. Zane is the reason for this sites existence.

#4Ophelia 

Clown incoming Empty Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:44 pm

Ophelia
Did I walk into a cult :eyes: (also thank you Zane LOL)

#5Jikan 

Clown incoming Empty Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:51 am

Jikan

hello and welcome to the site!

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Clown incoming 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#6Mimi