Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazimir Seiryu 

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir) Empty Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:45 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz crossed his arms, hearing that she was taken off the case. he knew how annoying that could be, but he was always one to break the rules he felt that he needed to get a job done.

"Sorry to hear that. If you want we can work together and take another look at it. I'm sure there are some disguises we could find. But you are pretty popular aren't you," he remarked, wanting to help her with a personal matter, but adding in a little joke about her high reputation. In the end, Kaz was always ready to take out some bad guys.

He couldn't help but smile back at the innocent face that looked at him. But he had to wonder, what exactly she connected to cleansing. But if she was removing evildoers, the semantics didn't matter but did make him wonder about her way of thinking. More intrigued than anything. He didn't judge the thought process but wondered what she went through to get there.

"Cleansing sounds, helpful. Sometimes it is unfortunate that we have to let people go for more information to bring bigger people down. When you cleanse people of their sins...do you think about them afterward?" Seemed typical no matter what group it was, knights or guilds, to take prisoners for questioning. She spoke so resolutely about the act of cleansing, he had to ask if any thoughts lingered.

"A false church? I'm glad you made it out of that nightmare. And not many people find their calling in life so young," he set a supportive hand on her shoulder as her tears began to show on her face.

"So the sword has been with you for a long time?"

"Sorry for asking. We can talk about something else...How well do you know Karisa?" He tried to shift the conversation to a mutual topic.

#2Tempris 

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir) Empty Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:02 pm

Tempris

Tempris nodded. "I remember my last assignment. I was to stop a cult but when I got there, the town was already spreading word that I was in town... to me. It was really embarrassing when I realized it was a trap. I fear I could suffer the same faith if I tried it again in Hosenka. Even if I didn't, I wonder if I would be able reach their leader. I wonder if I could be sure if it wasn't a trap again." The girl let out a sigh before folding her arms. She did not mind but she did wish she could go back to the front lines. It wasn't too often that she had an opportunity to do her work and do actual quest.

"No... my prayers exist for those who are in need." The girl looked at the man confused by the question. "Do you think about the people you helped? I wonder if I could even remember all the names."

The girl closed her eyes to think about the weapon, not because she needed too, but because she wanted to forget the memory. "It has got be through so much. I learned that there are many who have misinterpretations about my faith and experiences. So, while it hurts sometimes. I am happy, I can share it without hiding." The girl did her best to smile but the pain from the memories still lingered a bit. "I feel like, I learn new things every day. I hope one day I can spend more time with her. But... she was hurt by... neverminded."

The girl lowered her head. Karisa did not like Illumin. She hated him and she wanted Tempris to change. To learn you have family but that family hates what you dedicated your life too. "What do you know about Karisa."

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir) Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Kazimir Seiryu 

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir) Empty Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:04 am

Kazimir Seiryu
He crossed his arms thinking about her dilemma. "That's a rough one. Makes it hard to gather intel and get close to a target. If you ever decide to go back, let me know and I'll go with you. Going undercover is difficult for me too, but there is usually someone in the local area that can feed info, and if we move fast enough we may be able to stop them before they leave." He let out a small laugh thinking about how he used to deal with situations. "I'm not the most subtle person either. But I have a way of sneaking around now and get get the info for you." He replied. He wasn't sure if she wanted his help and she was strong enough not to need it but sometimes two was better than one. Even if she didn't want to go back and tackle it, he wanted her to know he was willing if she ever wanted to.

"I do sometimes. The ones that have stood out," he answered her back, wondering if she still meant helping people or murdering them. Either way, he thought of both groups and the ones he wasn't strong enough to save. "It reminds me of how I can improve and keeps my focus sometimes."

"What kind of misinterpretations? I'd like to hear more about how you practice your faith?" He tilted his head in intrigue, waiting for her answer. It seemed no matter how many things changed in the wind mage's life. Illumin always found its way back around.

"I'm sure you will find more time. You seem determined enough," he spoke encouragingly.

"Karisa. I feel like I know her pretty well. Although her past is complicated," he said with one brow cocked trying to sort out the many lives his lover had gone through. "But she is my fiancee, so we've spent a good amount of time together. Especially for our demanding our lives can be." he answered.

#4Tempris 

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir) Empty Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:33 pm

Tempris

"Thank you... I would love to learn the art of going undercover when you are a high profile person." her opinion about the subject was changing but she did not expect the man to drop what was doing to lead her on the mission. It would be a bit jarring to at this moment in time.

When she heard that he remembers the people he helped, Tempris was a bit intrigued. "Well, I don't help people for recognition. But it does feel nice when people notice. But I wouldn't complain if the world did not know of my deeds to help it. The only one I care about is him. So long as he gives me strength I will push on." She smiled feeling more confident in her answer than ever.

When it came to the misunderstandings, Tempris felt a cold chill run down her spine. "Well... They think that Being a follower of Illumin is the same as being hateful. They think that Illumin tells his followers to kidnap people and hurt them. Just because someone is different, means we should hate them." Tempris lowered her head, "I know heretics lie and pretend to follow him. They take advantage of the blind faith of others. Then they taint his name. Sometimes, when I see someone like that... I want them to disappear. I feel a cold feeling grab my heart as fire fill my hands... But I can't. I won't taint the life that he gave me. I will fight lies with truths." Tempris took a deep breath, "In my practice. Illumin is the light that will shed away the darkness in this world. We should be leading people to the warm of purity and help those who are unfortunate, especially if you are loved or have the power to do so."  

In regards to Karisa, Tempris was sure that her mother had a relationship with this man but it was different hearing that in person. But well, Tempris was confused about this family thing. It was so much, she at least wanted more insight about it. "So... what does that make us? Its... I don't think I have any experience being with a family..."

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir) Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Kazimir Seiryu 

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir) Empty Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:23 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"Sure, whenever you're ready," he replied with a smile. But his approach was still a bit straightforward when it came down to it.

"It's not so much recognition. I remember them, just because those are the faces that stick with you. The reunited family. The citizens that are happy that their port is safe. Or the villains that have left scars on me." he still kept much about his own dealings with 'HIM' to himself. "Even If they don't remember me, they'll still linger in my thoughts." He added but it was neither good nor bad. Just something that he had accepted.

"I see. Well, then I wish that all the followers were as true as you. There are many that would use the name of Illumin to cause harm. But It's good to know that compassionate ones still strive for what it right." Her words began to remind him of Nerva from long ago, but a more tempered and leveled approach. At least he hoped so.

He point a hand to his chin as she asked what they were to one another. He was a little aware of the situation between her and Karisa but was confused as to why they had not spoken about it yet.

"Well, Tempris...if you are Karisa's daughter, then that would make you my stepdaughter I think," he looked up, pondering about all the intricacies of labels, making sure he found the right one. He gave a small laugh, "But that doesn't have to be anything formal or weird. You can be Tempris and I can just be Kaz and we can enjoy our time together..."

An almost serious look ran across his face, "But if we are going to spend more time together and be a family you should know that I don't support Illlumin myself, but I won't judge or give you a hard time about your faith. I simply follow a different deity," he spoke more light-hearted once more. but he was unsure if his practice of a different faith would cause any friction between them. Best to get it out of the way now.

#6Tempris 

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir) Empty Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:40 am

Tempris

Tempris felt a warm as Kaz approved of her beliefs. Its something she did not get often outside of a select few. Lucky for her, this man seemed to be one of them. She could even feel a smile on her face. It was that recognition she did not need but liked to have. The next part however was the start of her feelings peeking over the hill.

The man said that she would be his step daughter. So then, the man would be her step father? Why would he not be her father? It was a bit confusion but she would not have the chance to explore that. The man's next set of words brought back the cold memory of Karisa's statement. i will let you have you fun and learn the hard way. She stopped listening after the man spoke mentioned not supporting Illumin. If she could think about this in the future, she would not be surprised. At this moment however, she was reliving a memory. She was stunned, cursed that another family member disapproved of her savior.

"Oh... you too... I... I... apologize. I should of kept quiet... forgive... forgive me."

Tempris turned away from the man, not wanting to show her face which was still unsure what to do. After all, how was the girl suppose to feel.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#7Kazimir Seiryu 

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir) Empty Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:14 am

Kazimir Seiryu
It was nice to see the little smile that had formed on her face. It was a confusing moment for both of them and Kaz was unsure exactly how to progress. he wasn't used to a family structure, having come from a clan of orphans.

The tender moment shifted once more when the young lady turned away from him and apologized for something he wasn't sure about. 'Forgive?' Kazimir just smiled once more and let out a warm laugh with a hand patting the girl on the shoulder.

"Forgive you for what? Don't be silly. I told you to believe whatever you want. Makes no difference to me. Just don't cleanse me for not believing the same," he added the last part as a bit of a joke to lighten the mood. A part of him was worried about her taking up arms against him for not believing in illumin, but assumed her faith was against the evil one and not the unbelievers.

"Seems like you need to relax more Daughter," he stood next to her, ready to walk into the festival for some enjoyment. "Unless there is something else on your mind you want to talk about?"

#8Tempris 

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir) Empty Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:51 pm

Tempris

"I... I should of kept it to myself. I mean... if you are with my mom... then I should of assume you did not like Illumin. I am sorry. I won't bring it up anymore." Tempris made a fist, "Mom... mom doesn't want me to help those who don't want it... So I wouldn't try."

Tempris noticed the man next to her but she kept her head down. She did not know what to do now. She didn't want to just run away. She also did not want to hear disapproval in his words. "Things on my mom... I... I dont have things there. I... I just should of been more mindful. I don't want my guild to be mad at me for messing up." What hurt the girl the most was that she really thought she found someone who approved of her belief but now she was sure she had to be more careful than ever... at least when it came to her family...

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#9Kazimir Seiryu 

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir) Empty Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:17 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz shook his head, more sad that the girl felt that way about her beliefs than anything. He still didn't know the depths of her conviction or what it all entailed, but for Karisa to give a warning, it had to be major. "She is right that you shouldn't help people that don't want it. Sometimes that's not helping at all. But you still misunderstand me a little." he took a step past her and more towards the bustle of the city.

"Again...I don't care what you believe in. Illumin, angels, demons. What I care about is what people do, not what they believe in. But followers of illumin have left a stain on the world. I know people tortured by them. The world was almost thrown into chaos by a man Named Nerva and his zealotry. I traveled with him for a time," Kaz said reluctantly, trying to hide his displeasure at the memory. Even though it was a brief spot in his life, he risked jeopardizing his morals in those trying times. Most of the people involved didn't walk away without burdens to carry.

"You have your work cut out for you to change people's minds. Do good work. Help people that call out for it and are in danger. And you'll be able to win people over." He added, hoping that she still didn't mean that she murdered non-believers to take them to salvation but it was finally time to ask the hard questions.

"What is the kind of 'help,' that Karisa told you not to do?" He looked back at her and knelt beside her. Whatever her answer was, he worried it would change the tone of the conversation. But in the end, her experiences led her down that path, and he hadn't any reason to assume she would take evil actions.

#10Tempris 

Are you my...part 2(Tempris and Kazimir) Empty Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:43 pm

Tempris

Tempris noticed the man stepping in front of her but she did not raise her head. To her, she really wanted to help others just like he helped her but she wouldn't argue with the man. She couldn't. She did not want to lose this small sense of belonging. It was nice not being alone. You could say the girl was spoiled off of it, though she would never tell anyone that.

Upon hearing that story of Nerva, Tempris found her self speaking out. "Illumin would never do such a thing. This Nerva must of been a heretic. A heathen who pretended to hold warmth but in reality was a being if ice. I won't accept it. I refuse." Tears bubbled in her eyes despite her fiery expression. It was people like that she hated the most. They were the reason she needed to exist. They were the reason she had to save the world.

She would quickly with draw, with the energy out of herself. There wasn't much left for the girl to say. So she kept her head down. However, the man would still try to make her talk. She couldn't be rude to a superior, so she answered. "Pushing my rituals and practices on them... stuff like that." The girl was quiet, not from feeling guilty but from the feeling of still not feeling accepted like before.

Given the situation. The girl could feel the cold creeping up on her. "Sorry Mr. Kaz... I... I'm not feeling to well. Maybe we can talk more later." With that Tempris walked off and used her key to portal out of the area after finding a door.

(Exit)

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum