Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fairy in the dark (Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Kaito 

Fairy in the dark (Open) - Page 2 Empty Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:25 am

Kaito

Here I was hoping I would get to see you in action, guess life is full of disappointments. He sighs and figures he will just go by himself since he isn’t lugging around a sack of jewels now, he stretches and slides his cloak off and ties it around his waist. Yeah I hope we do, maybe when you feel up to it, you could give me some training. I mean besides us causing trouble, if I ever meet him I will.

Kaito watches her walk off not looking back at him, and he figures she got bored of him and was off to her next task for the night, he wanders off to go get some pay back for the chase they thought was a good idea, after talking to her he felt he had something to prove so he is gonna go prove it. When he finishes with them he leave them in a neat pile putting his cloak back on then heads out into the forest to camp for the night.

(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum