Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Jikan 

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:50 pm

Jikan

Jikan's personalty was of one that was calm and collected. Most of the time vacant of any emotion most of the time besides the small pieces she allowed to come out from time to time. She prided herself of being able to reflect and react. However, it was a truth that at times she was a bit blunt or to the point. That at time was needed to hand the issues she faced, but at other times it came as a sacrifice of the emotions and mental states of the people listening to her or talking to her. Was this one of those cases?

"No not simple at all as I'm sure you know, but it is some type of truth...", she responded defensively somewhat. Saying her piece after Akuko did. She then sighed. "The dead of course cannot feel. I guess these sort of things are meaningless once you are dead".

She nodded along at the rest of Akuko's words.perhaps it she did face a close death situation she would get it. How humorous. So silly. Jikan had gone through plenty, see people go through more. But she would keep that to herself. It had been so long ago...and Jikan had shut that stuff off from her. She had seen life taken and see what the value lost was. But....she was truthfully not one that had bonded with many to see a value of lose. Maybe her siblings back home...but,  hopefully. That would never happen. She had enough of personal loss already.

"i suppose that is right. But now I wonder. For the ones that come back from that place. What is their point? What is their meaning? We've talked about meaning before reaching that place, but I doubt it will remain the same after".

#27Akuko 

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:09 am

Akuko
Maybe she just needed to leave one final piece of a clue and try and not kind of keep battering this woman with strange and cryptic phrases that sometimes where a pain to speak in fiorian."Oh you assume the dead do not feel, interesting."Akuko still had feeling, she was dead even if she returned she still remember when passing over still have emotions and feeling.

But she would just finally stop toying around. After all she was making things a bit tense, but she was still enjoying her cigarette."I will stop being a pain in the butt now."She would spare Jikan this strange conversation. Walking over to Jikan again and patting her on the shoulder, While still making sure not to blow any smoke in Jikan's face at all. She was a pain in the butt, a daemon in hiding but she would not be that rude.

Maybe this hint would open up a bit more of an understanding."I am still trying to find that meaning, So I do not have the piece to that riddle."That would most likely be the hardest hitting thing here she could mentioned since it opened up what exactly her life was like. It must be a horrible thing to come back to life and feel like you have no meaning or idea what to do in life, Hinting at it with her conversation to her. Now she just had to wonder what Jikan thought about it all.

#28Jikan 

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:48 am

Jikan

Jikan felt that she understood what was going on here. Akuko was not being direct with the words she was saying but she was not skirting around with the meaning of them. As least she thought she knew. Maybe that was not the case. "Well, normal when people die they stay dead. I do not think a cold body could feel the warmth touch of someone, feel pain, or express love anymore. They went on to the other life after all. IF one can do these things, they are most certainly alive, not dead".

This was the general case she thought. She would ignore the possibility of people returning from the dead. Magic was possible after all and it did happen. But those different things that gave people life after death allowed them to still think, feel. To have a conscious and sub conscious. So they were still alive n her mind.As long as one had that and the ability to choose things from free will, she considered them to be just as alive as they were before just...different due to the experience.

Jikan sighed, "oh young one, who said that you was a pain in the butt??", she rested her left hand on her hip. Tilting her head to the side slightly.

Jikan leaded back and relaxed a little when Akuko came and rested her hand on Jikan's shoulder. It was a little, just to show her relaxation. "I see...well I suppose that is like everyone else in this big world. Trying to find their purpose, what makes them them and how to live with that path or the different lanes it gives. I wonder that is half of the point of life at times".

#29Akuko 

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:42 am

Akuko
Who said she was a pain in the butt, Well."I have a close friend who will tell you how i can equally as annoying as I am friendly."Akuko laughed slightly about it. Even also remarking."It is nice you call me young for being 33 years old."Akuko did seem being called young in a positive manner. Then she would ask."Anything else your are going to compliment me on?"She said this taking one last inhale of her cigarette then just put it out. She would hold on to it for now. Mostly because she had no where else to throw it out.

Was the compliment a challenge? or something else entirely something Jikan would be left to figure out on her own and do something about later.Akuko was going to continue conversation as normal."But if you wish for me to actually attempt to be a pain in the butt, I could honestly try right now."Akuko assume that would entirely be a no, because well who really wants to deal with some one being an actual pain in the butt.

So no answer for that final ponder as well almost expected to hear."Well, I guess for now, I will forever left to ponder for now."I did not seem to be anything else she did not expect but they could continue a conversation nonetheless."Eventually that puzzle will be solved, even if it might be long after it is questioned."She would stop thinking about it for the moment unless something else was brought up.

#30Jikan 

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:32 pm

Jikan

"Oh really. Equal as being friendly and annoying? Sounds like you spend a lot of time with them and can be a little...eccentric. I suppose if you are just teasing and its all in fun. There is nothing wrong with being a little pain in the butt", Jikan said this with a soft smirk. "Oh ho, really? 33 years old?". Jikan held a finger from her right hand up as she wagged it before holding it to her cheek. "You aren't lying to me are you? I could have sworn you were in your mid twenties~".

Jikan was having a little fun now. Now the question was was she in a teasing mood and how bored was this stranger? "A compliment hmm?", Jikan reached out and took the put out cig from her finger before Jikan would crush it and throw it into a trash can that was a bit away from them. "Well you have a pleasant voice, don't smoke. It would be a shame to harm such a cute thing".

After doing so she would return to the conversation as normal. "Well that depends, how do you normally be a pain in the butt? Will it be in the same way as your close friend or am I dealing with a different type of trouble here?? I like to have some idea of what I'm gettin' myself into after all". Was this a yes, was this a no? Or was this just Jikan's way of seeking out information before finding out what she would do?

"Pondering is a little good I suppose...keeps the mind active and reflective". She looked onward, towards the kids still playing. "Lucky aren't they? Normally children don't have to worry about solving these type of big puzzles. Although...that illusion went away a little in the middle of that civil war...".

#31Akuko 

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:00 pm

Akuko
Oh is that what she thought? interesting Akuko might actually have to stop being so causal."I mean sometimes, it is not understood....Because I could be an actual pain in the butt if your not careful."If that would actually do anything seemed to be something Akuko was testing weather or not she could trick Jikan into thinking she was going to do something else, Since she did know she had some powers. But alas she did nothing with the tension she just built up, cruel? maybe but at least she was not reaching into a shadow and pinching Jikan's rear at sharp and quickly as she could.

This part might have been funnier."No, I am in fact lying to you. I am just a tiny bit older past 33, I am in fact 35." She did lie, effortlessly that she could mention if she wanted too. She was in fact a bit older but not y much."I guess my habits are just another part of the annoyance."Akuko could mention that, She did not blow any smoke in her face still so that was something at least.

But now it seemed any hold backs she would not longer in place she mentioned it and almost like Akuko could not help herself at all. So Akuko would in plain view of Jikan, Reach back into her own shadow, And through Jikan's shadow pinched Jikan's rear as hard as she could then quickly return her hand."Is that an example you wanted?"There was something the smirk she gave that you could tell she knew what she did and it was intentionally taken literally because she was just that way."Or? Did you need another example?"That would be a good question because she would not be sure what she would do with that.

#32Jikan 

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:34 pm

Jikan

Oh, it seemed Akuko was the type of person that enjoyed pressing the soft buttons that people had? Right now, at least, it seemed she only enjoyed causing a laugh for herself or being a slight annoyance. IF anything that sounded like a kid mindset? Well....if that was the case Jikan supposed that was no issue...even if she had magic. As long as Akuko did not do anything extra or too much, it would probably be fine with whoever she was doing that to. She would absolutely be a pain in the butt though. "Is this a warning you give to everyone or jus me? I'm sure I can handle any amusing thing you do, maybe get you back in the process as well But okay, I'll head your advice and be careful".

"Hmmmm...", Jikan looked closer at Akuko, walking a little bit close as she eyed her playfully. "Nah that was a lie you just said, you are 33. What, don't tell me with your mischef you are afraid of a wittle number. Or are you afraid of something else??", Jikan cooed in a teasing voice.

In the middle of this AKuko did something a little bit unexpected. She reached into a shadow once again and used her magic to move. One of her limbs at least. It moved through the darkness to appear behind Jikan. Through her sight she saw Akuko moved her hand into the shadow, and since she did not see the lady's limb appear beside her or in front her, she assumed it was coming from behind. She treated this as another game with no threat and didn't reached. Receiving though an unexpected pinch of her bouncy voluptuous rear. She looked at Akuko as this happened and after with her normal calm look. "Well, technically no it was not something I was thinking but I suppose it is one. That a little bold though that you can touch something you know~. I'll have to punish you because of this at some point in the future".

Jikan flipped her hair moving a bit of the way that was starting to cover one side of her face. "Do you have something else that can be amusing or is that all my new acquaintance has up in her bag of tricks??".

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.) - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#33Akuko 

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:59 pm

Akuko
Well since Jikan just asked that question."Everyone gets that warning, Your are not special. I would do the very same to anyone else."Was it childish? maybe but Jikan was not special getting touches on her rear it was normal. But still she gave people a strong warning ahead of time, If she was in a good mood."Unless you would rather I start taking things from you?"With what Jikan knew of Akuko's powers it was a very easy thing for the daemon lady to do, Hence why she asked it now. Expecting the answer to be no.

Akuko had fears, her age was not one."I do not fear people knowing how old i am, I was merely testing to see if you believe the first number."after all Akuko was 36 and admitted it."Not my fault you think i am young, flattering however."She had enough wit to mention that in return."Unless your think I should not be honest with people?"And now Akuko laughed because she could not help herself at all with the thought of that.

With that she just mentioned."I am a fairly different kind of monster so to say."Funny part was, that was not a figure of speech but Akuko did not want to tell Jikan she was a daemon so she settled with that, but Jikan did not need to know Akuko was a daemon."That would be a game of chase you would lose for your punishment mention."Akuko pretty much said she had no problem just running and hiding, After all she her ways of being able too, Playing a game with a trickster was not one to be expected to most likely.

With that idea of amusement Akuko answered. Jikan with a fairly simply thing."You do not need to learn anymore of my tricks, For it ruins the fun."She was not gonna share anymore, Jikan would have to figure out on her own eventually if that was the case of wanting to learn more.

#34Jikan 

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:34 pm

Jikan

"Oh someone is sharp with the truth. You couldn't play along for a little bit because you are boooorred?". Jikan spoke with a slight smirk it was perfect. Akuko's reaction was absolutely entertaining. "I think it is a good thing you do that though. Less you get yourself in quite a bit of trouble out of the jump". Speaking about that Jikan had to start thinking about how to get Akuko back. She just went ahead and pinched her butt after all. No Jikan had an excuse to have some fun. Out in a country working stressing about life, a distraction was nice. And Akuko was the type to enjoy distractions it seemed.

"You can most certainly try, but ll just take things from you in return and do more back". Jikan said this in a slightly challenging playful voice. Mischievous even. Jikan was always up to try against people, fightin', magic, some banter it did not matter. She was curious about what would happen with Akuko using her magic and Jikan trying to respond to it. She did this leaning in even to add to it.

"To be honest I don't care if you are 36 or not young lady. At this point being this old its just a number most of the time. You cant blame me for saying you are young when you look younger than your age", she shruged. "Being honest? I figured you didn't half of the time, enjoying to play tricks half of the time. If that is not the case, personally I think honesty is best. For you however, it is maybe up to how you decide based on the situation". Jikan placed a hand on her hip as she said this.

"Oh you are a monster? It's a good thing I have some experience tracking monsters", this was a truth from her past but she was joking her and made it sure it came off that way. Regardless she continued, "You can think that if you want but I think i have a hmmmmmmm, 50 50 shot in putting my hand on you. But by all means, I like opportunists to make my actions more fun. Like figuring out the rest of your tricks".

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.) - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#35Akuko 

Looking Beyond The First Step Free.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:34 am

Akuko
It had left no signs for her to play along So Jikan had to deal with a mostly honestly Akuko, There was one thing she was still slightly lying about, that one was actually for the sake of fun."No matter what, I am trouble I will never assume I won't be eventually."The magic of knowing you are a person who gets in trouble for tricks, leads you down an interesting path in life. Knowing you push peoples buttons at times."It also makes it interesting for people to know that I might be messing with them all of the time."Akuko would also mention that before moving on.

Jikan did not care about her age, funny enough neither did Akuko."That is fine, it just makes the circle ending at me actually being 35."The fun part now is Jikan had to figure out if she believed this or not, Because they cycled through many numbers it became confusing eventually. Even if it really did not matter in the end it was the better part of her games at this time."But you believe whatever you want, It will be a you problem more then anything else."And she laughed like it was normal for her.

Akuko didn't answer any word to the 50-50 comment at all, Because well in her normal nature she took it as a bet, Leaned over close enough to Jikan gave her a kiss on the right cheek of her face, using it as a chance to step into Jikan's shadow and used it as a way to just get away from Jikan by going into right far the kiss. Akuko was gone just like that, You could some what hear her foot steps as she was leaving. But which way she went might be a bit of a challenge, But Akuko was no longer Jikan's problem to deal with.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum