Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Kaito 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:32 am

Kaito

Revy hugged Mia back and pets her head. Missed you too my friend, been years but you seem to have found a good looking partner. she point to her partner Kai who was watching Miriko and Jikan cause he wonders if this is where he should be making an exit or if he was okay to still be around cause he feels like, this new woman might be stronger then he is and he rather not make enemies of people for no good reason.

I am ready anytime you are Miriko, sorry if I made you feel you had to wait for me after I had just made the request. . She bowed her head to Miriko with a smile, she was excited she was gonna get painted and she had just seen an old friend reappear after years of being apart without contact, so that means she has met all of her friends once again atleast once. Seems most of them chose FAirytail with three, then Blue Pegasus with two then the last with this woman.

Kai looks at the red haired woman. Where do you come from if I may ask? You have a fighters body, red hair and looks that could probably kill if you got close enough. he wondered if she was some kind of spy with that get up, or if she is just trying to be trendy.

#27Jikan 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:32 am

Jikan

Jikan continued to sit there on her mount as she watched Mia. She was glad for the exceed. Since meeting Jikan Mia had become a tiny bit outgoing and relax. But for the most part she was still a shy nervous caution exceed. Seeing an old friend, perhaps gave Mia a level of comfort and mindset of being more outgoing. At least in this interaction when she was near her.

She finally looked at the others more now. An auburn haired man who's color was much like her own. The only difference being that Jikan's hair had some black in it as well. He was a little bit tall, looking several inches taller than she thought the average man had. It was hard to make out his face since his hair was practically hiding it. It looked like he had blonde streaks in them within the red-brown hue of his hair. She wondered, was that natural of done by his own hand?

The lady seemed more of a regular appearance in contrast. Black hair that was extremely wavy. "Hm...I think so. It is not often I find someone Mia can relax with. I'll let her enjoy herself for as long as she can if its not a bother to either of you two". She hopped down from her mount, patting his side as she did so before taking the rein's off of him before Maxx began to nibble on some grass. She saw Miriko gathering her art items, she was looking more and more familiar as Jikan looked at her. It was weird. "I'm sorry. Have I met you before? For some reason, I feel like I interacted with you at some town that had skeletons, werewolves, and other creatures of the night there?". She hopped she was not getting crazy here.

"Yep yep. Jikan is the best. She feeds me fish and lots of sweet things!", Mia jumped up and down. She was happy to have a friend like Jikan who kept her save. She followed Revy's hand to her partner. She hoped over and patted the pants leg of the man to get his attention. "Hi hi, thank you for looking at Revy. I know she can by quite sassy but she is a great and reliable friend".

Jikan looked at Kaito as he spoke. "You may ask I have no issue telling". She placed a hand on her hip and continued to talk in a soft relaxed tone. "I just happen to be over here. A bit from here is a nearby town I've been staying in. During the fighting within Bosco over the next ruler, I kinda got pulled into it by my emotions and ended up guarding a few towns from being destoryed. Right now I'm just looking around patroling even though stuff should be good now". She shifted her head to one side. "Thank you, I try my best to keep my body in shape. I like to stay strong and feel good in my skin". She would ignore the comment about how she could probably kill if she got close to it.

"You look healthy and strong as well. If I may ask, what is your name and what brings both of you here?", she asked this in a calm tone. Trying to have a causal talk while gathering a little bit of information as well.

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#28Mimi 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:10 pm

Mimi
It seemed in the end is, That Miriko might not have time to focus entirely on her now kind of assigned project that was being paid for. At least she set everything up first for now. She could leave the cats to talk."Do take you time to talk, It does seem you have a fair amount of catching up to do, So a few spare moments could be spent to allow them to talk about whatever they might need too."I can wait, It does not take long for me to paint."Because there was also eventually other things she might need to talk to a person about.

At least Katio seemed to managing well in terms of compliments and talking. Miriko could internally admit because she was not normally the type for these kind of things, because she always focused on other things that was not her looks only making herself look nice."Do take a few minutes Revvy." Maybe it was good to talk to people a bit more before Miriko just got stuck into running out the loop of social wise painting. Just in mind it was not entirely something she viewed good in a situations of strangers.

It was an interesting question to be posted with, So taking her umbrella with her and just leaving it rested it on one of her shoulders.It was open at least it was just a habit to carry one with her."I might have met a red haired lady in such a situation."She would remark because it was something she recalled, however there was a small detail that was different."She had a very different hair style than yourself."Miriko seemed to recall the situation she was talking about, Just not that they were the same person, Miriko was thinking Jikan was just some one who happen to see her while she was there. But it was then back to conversation about looks and being healthy, a bit boring to Miriko.

#29Kaito 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:00 pm

Kaito

Kai wondered if maybe his bad luck had finally came to bite him he guessed he moves back off to the side, so he doesn’t get in the way or step on their toes. He wonders if this new person is a friend or a foe they seemed nice enough to their exceed but he still feels a mixed aura from them. "My name is Kaito."

Revy looks at Mia and she wonders what this woman means. What do they mean? Are you still a hyper worrier? she wonders if Mia is still the same as she had always been back at the workshop, she had to have grown a little.

Kai can tell Revy is completely worried for her friend for still being like she was back in the day before they spread out into the world to find their partners and find their new lives and take on the world. He wonders how many people he knows have come out into the world to make it their own how many of them must be different by now.

#30Jikan 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:39 am

Jikan

Walking around concerned with the happenings and lingering chaos within Bosco was tiring at times. And not much time to relax. Even when Jikan was not actively doing anything, she also had mental worries or questions when she found herself having downtime. This little break to allow Mia to talk and be social was the type of thing she could appreciate. Maxx, would get to relax and eat a little as well, enjoying the taste of the grass and the piercing light that gave warmth against the winter environment.

The artistic lady shifted her stance, moving, an umbrella onto her shoulder? It was...an odd sight but one that Jikan figured made since. An Umbrella was good to keep snow off of someone just like it with rain. Although, it would get heavy eventually...

No matter.

"I guess that could have been me. I did change my hairstyle while I was there because they wanted us to wear outfits. With the costume I was wearing I did change it up". She paused to think for a moment. "Uh...did you paint a wolf onto someone's face?".

She then turned towards Kaito. She had noticed the man turning away but did not seem to care about it. "Greetings Kaito, thank you for taking good care of Mia's friend. What brings you two out here?", neither Kaito nor Miriko looked like natives of Bosco. Then again neither did Jikan. She wondered, were they people who lived her? came because of the conflict to help rebuild, or were they members of the support groups of the other people that wanted to rule?

Mia turned back to Revy puffing her cheeks. "I have never been a hyper worrier, I am just a smart curious person of my environments. You have to be aware to make sure things go right after all", she said this with pride puff out her furry chest a little letting out a piece of her as she smirked with her hands at her hips.

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#31Mimi 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:57 am

Mimi
It seemed like it made sense now to at least Miriko."Well, Yes I have before now that you mentioned that."Miriko would be able to connect the pieces and realize she did meet Jikan before, But she had looked different. since then not that Miriko was in intentionally, forget because well she was a busy lady and other things went on in life."Might have that been you?"It was a fair question to ask just to be sure, It was still a bit of a blur and confusing at times to remember that, But it seemed to line up it was the only person to know that detail.

So it was easy to piece together Jikan was that person and they were meeting one another again."Interesting to meet you again."Miriko mentioned because it was fitting for the situation. Even if it was putting side painting and working on a job she would be paid for in some manner.

But what brought her out here?"I was here to see what it all was like here, Just shows no matter where i am in the world I am not away from actual people."To think she was here expecting to explore and now she was talking about work, how an interesting twists of events.

Nonetheless she would shortly after her mentions go quiet and wait to see what else would be said for it might be interesting to hear and see what all would happen here. She did have a larger interest in observing.

#32Kaito 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:44 am

Kaito

He smiles and he nods to the woman talking about him taking good care of Revy but he thought that was a basic thing to do with your partner if they chose you maybe he was wrong there.

"My name is Revy ma'am." She smiles at the woman and stands up straight and puts her hands on her hips looking proud and happy to meet them.

"She can be a bit of a bold exceed." He laughs softly and he pets Revy's head through a portal. so he is staying back so he had room to aim if this becomes a fight here, through he doesn't doubt this woman is here in piece, but he is still hesitant around stronger strangers so he doesn't get his back side rearranged by someone, if they were to show hostility toward him.

He looks at Mimi and he wonders what they were talking about and he doesn't want to pry into their past but it had seemed that they had met before now. He wondered if that was a good meeting or a horrible or a good one.

#33Jikan 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:09 pm

Jikan

As Miriko began to answer Jikan's questions she felt a level of comfort. It was good to know that she was not going crazy and mis-identifying people for someone else. "Ah that's good to get a confirmation on. You do not have an everyday appearance so I would feel a little bit silly mis remembering. Although, I suppose one would feel embarrassed in that situation with anyone".

She started remember more and more and was starting to get flustered a little. She was recalling how close the painter was to her face and how beautiful she looked back then. Even two years in the future and time only did her wonders to her look. "I...believe that was me. I remember getting a wolf face painting that I loved, and that the artist doing it stood out greatly amongst the others...", her voice was soft, formal.

It was a surprise to see, that person again. "Like wise, I did not expect to see an artistic from Fiore here. Mages, and mercenaries sure. But not a person from a none military career. I hope you have successful in your art since your last works, uh, in the town".

Jikan was going to ask about why they were here, but it seemed that they were already answering that. It seem she was here just to do another exploration to this country. Jikan found it odd of how many people chose to do so with a nation that just got out of turmoil...but, oh well. "Are you looking for inspiration then in this islolation? Doing some landscaping drawings and such? I am sorry to trouble you then if so.".

It was true Jikan was grateful. Taking care of something that was yours was a basic thing that many failed to do. It just reflected the character of the person. And since Jikan knew from how Revy was acting that all was well, Mia would be happy. And if her exceed was happy and in peace, then that Jikan gave her even more peace of mind and in her space.

"A pleasure Revy", Jikan nodded at the small exceed. And, maybe a soft smile?

After Jikan said this and heard Kaito's comment. An unexpected thing happened that made Jikan fully aware of who the young man was. They opened a magical portal and pat Revy's head through it. That type of magic was very unique, combined with his appearance and his companion Jikan was confident who he was now. She let a soft non threatening smirk form on her face as she spoke, titlign her head to one side, "Oh that may be true. I doubt she's as much a handful as my Mia tho".

"HEEEEEY".

Jikan laughed a little at her beloved friend's reaction. "But I am sure you can handle that since you are strong and she is such a good friend, Kaito Todaro". This was becoming more and more a none boring day. It fact, it was becoming more and more exciting, blood pumping even. A beauty that made her nervous, and a wizard that made her fighter eyes tingle with excitement. "Tell me, Does Revy like fish and sweets as much as Mia does"?

"NO! I love and want aaaaaaalllllll the fish".

#34Mimi 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:36 am

Mimi
It seemed it was reunion must unexpected, one of many things that seem to happen when you explore the world when. Then again if she was remembered by others and mentioned it was from painting it was most likely always a logical answer to lead to being correct."There are people who can handle having their face touched, There are people who can not."It seemed like a plain and vague answer but it seemed Miriko only said that because of how often she might have been doing such a thing, That she got numb to what peoples reactions could be.

But it would lead to mention."I am plenty more then just a painter, Just sometimes might not see it right away, After all I do have hobbies and things I enjoy beyond the art."The fact she never mentioned them, That might be the point of her being out here. But if she needed to mention why she was out here she would, it was not any reason too deep or complex. Just might not really need to be mentioned right away either.

Alas some one wanted answer."None of your stated reasons, I was in fact here more for harmless exploring then anything else."Miriko answered because sure there was things she could do now, After all she still had a tiny cat to paint and she did agree to it. But she was mostly out here to explore and actually feel like she was not stuck inside.

Even going as far to explain."I will only really be painting right now because I have had a request by some one who is a massive fan."By that she would actually walk over to Revvy and pat her in the head because well That was just how Miriko worked and sometimes pointed out things.

The pat on the head would be followed up with."Very well Revvy are you ready now?" She asked because now she felt she had given  enough of time for Revvy and Mia to speak to one another. Miriko was walking back to her set up and started to settled into place. Even taking time to look back at Alistair to see what he was doing. The Cattian who has went and taken a nap, because well it is not like super friendly people were gonna just randomly start problems with Miriko at all.

#35Kaito 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:41 am

Kaito

Revy was surprised by the head pets that came from the painter, her hands were so soft on her head and she liked that. Yes I am ready ma’am She smiles and goes where ever the painter woman needed her to go So that they could get the best picture that she can make of Revy. Revy hopes that she isn’t going to cause they woman any troubles by having her do this of her so she may return to her exploring of the country with out being bothered again.

Kaito keeps back as he does not want to interfere plus it seemed the woman had a lot to catch up on so he goes up and lays in a tree to just take a nap cause he wasn’t really much of a people person and he doesn’t want to place Revy’s chance to get this picture drawn in jeopardy again, so to stay on his best behavior he will stay out of the way cause out of sight out of mind, Kaito dozes off in the tree and looks very peaceful and comfortable. He was use to sleeping in nature as he was raised in it and he use to do it a lot when he traveled with his master over the years.

#36Jikan 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:54 pm

Jikan

A slight hue of red formed on the center of Jikan's cheeks. It was...true that Jikan did not handle Mimi touching her face well on that day. At least, she thnk she did not? She could not remember the finer details of that interaction besides Jikan feeling extremely nervous, stuttering the few times she attempted to talk, and finding herself just being distracted and looking at Miriko. Thankfully it seemed that Miriko had been through this before and did not think much of it, that helped with Jikan feeling a little better. She could not speak thinking about it, only able to give a few nods at Miriko's words.

Jikan seemed to perk up a little when Miriko mentioned she did other things beside painting. Jikan was the bashful type but she found herself shy and semi lost for words when it came to this Miriko person. "Oh, what are things do you do besides painting? Is it related to you and your friends being out here?" After which Jikan would nod at the rest of her words.

After which it seemed the lady was going to begin her work. And not the one to disturb a person doing their job. Jikan made her way over to the sleeping cat, "Um....is it okay if I rest here?". This was posed to both Mimi and Alistair. If allowed, she would snuggle up on the sleeping cat and relax.

Meanwhile Mia would on at her friend Revy getting draw. She wanted to talk to her friend more but she had to let her do its little pose. Instead, she would hop over to where Kaito was and would join him under the nice shade.

#37Mimi 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:02 am

Mimi
With that it seemed so simple in the end to piece it together."Good good."Miriko mentioned happily. Then again she was a fairly easy woman to keep happy even if she did stand out fairly easily."This will not take long so you can get back to your conversations."Because Miriko internally did feel like she was ruining a good moment between the two exceeds but she would be sure it would be something that they could continue easily fairly quickly.

Even if Kaito was slowly dozing off Miriko might not be able to help herself"Did you need to borrow the blanket I have for your relaxing under the shade?"Miriko mentioned while she was starting to paint and laughing about it because it some how seemed like it was entertaining to her. Then again at least in honesty Miriko was doing something nice as she always seemed to be, While being able to easily multi-task talking and painting.

Miriko did many things."Alistair is cute, But Anything I do. Do not require Alistair for help,unless I cold or need to travel anywhere."This was Miriko admitting Alistair was a massive enough heat conductor to keep her warm this was helpful considering it was wintertime during all of this and even if Miriko wore a lot of a black she still did get cold easily."But my list is still fairly simple:knitting,sewing, drawing and clothing making."She was a busy lady and to think everyone was bugging her for paintings more then anything else."I makes all of the dresses you see me wear and all of the blankets I wear to keep myself warm."Then again Miriko also styled her own hair but she did not claim it as work, It seemed to be more of her own delight.

Miriko was learning other things but she was not marketing them because they where not ready yet, But Miriko was just a really busy lady who just was often wanting to see a lot of places and things."My off work hobbies are reading, exploring and learning historical things." More and more Miriko was just coming up to be a massive nerd, But she did not seem to be one to take many things to heart. Alistair seemed to be napping and quiet already."I am sure he would be fine with it, Just but sit on him too hard to wake him up."These between the casual brush strokes of painting Revyy. Getting a bit of praise from Miriko."You have been a good client so far Revvy, Managing to stay still with out problem."Most likely remarking Miriko must have dealt with a lot of people who did not understand what standing still for the painter meant at times.

#38Kaito 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:20 am

Kaito

Kaito isn’t really napping he is more faking it, so in case anything were to happen he could still react to it and protect them from it. He isn’t lazy or really anti-social he just worries about new people, he still wonders if he is just being a jerk along with making a bad first impression that he had already made.

Revy had kept still with a smile she is glad the painter is praising her cause she has been trying her hardest to do her best to allow the painter to have the easiest time that she can to paint her but she knows she is pretty plain so she shouldn’t be hard to paint for the lady, she has seen the woman’s work and she knows that it is top notch.

Kai wonders if he should have accepted the woman’s offer for the blanket but he enjoys the feel of the wind and the slight chill in the air, he wonders if he is just being a party pooper or if he was just enjoying this meeting in a different way, after him stumbling and nearly pissing the painter off to start this encounter.

#39Jikan 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:45 pm

Jikan

Jikan knelt down, hugging her knees as she peeked at the sleeping large cat. "He is adorable. Even though he is fully grown. Its good that you two can work together while still being independent. Semi dependency is a healthy way to be in any relationship, in my opinion at least. Jikan found herself remembering the cat again. Back in that weird town he was pretty much like this when she first saw him. So big and fluffy, a real gift to have in cold weather.

Miriko was more than a painter it seem. Her art had many venues. knitting, sewing, clothe making, and drawing. Many things that could be considered skills and paths for income generation. "Oh wow you got a lot of talents. Do you also do your hair??". It was impressive. To focus on so many things, and from experience....normally that was impossible. To do so many things at a high level at least. But perhaps that was not the case if one focused on one type of art at a time, increasing their ability then choosing to practice another one in addition. The question was which one did Miriko to get where she was in her art.

After she got the last of Miriko's words, Jikan would stand up before moving to the side where she would lay down and cuddle into Alistair. "Uh, well if you will excuse me then", she said this outloud, but mostly to the sleeping cat.

While this happened Mia stayed by Kaito, enjoying the shade under the tree as she relaxed.

#40Mimi 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:11 am

Mimi
It seemed the interest was now upon her sleeping Cattian, Not that Miriko minded talking about it because it was something just normal of her. But the brush did not stop moving it at all while she worked."I have gotten a few offers for him before, Mostly animal collector seeking out an animal that for the most part might be considered almost gone."Then again, Miriko also knew she had enough of a fan base that the person was could have just been trying to get a object Miriko owned like some kind of strange super fan, But Alistair would never be for sale.

Was it dependency? They both just exist together, They both help each other out just about it Miriko could even mention."Well, it is a equal partnership in the end, I am just glad he talks to me, He barely spoke when I first found him."Was it a really a good time to start going down this path? Maybe not but she would mention it anyway."Even then I before that I was lucky enough to get him to move or eat."Alistair still however seemed to be sleeping away for now.

This also happen when she mentioned how many things she did."Keep in mind, I expanded my hobbies since I was between nine to ten years old."So she had a lot of time to build up these habits, So she was just a busy woman staying inside and trying things. But when it comes to her hair."As humble as I am,I do like to be happy about my looks. Thus I learned how to style my hair. I have not attempted to ever dye or style anyone else's hair but my own."She also seem to never offer it to others too so it must be a solely her thing.

Alistair did not seem to wake up at all. But Miriko could mention."Your part of needing to stand still is complete Revvy, You are free to do what you will now."Miriko mentioned as she was still painting away. But at least Revvy was not needed any more. Just means Miriko was almost finish the painting. However sitting there while she was not needing to say anything else yet so far Miriko seemed to be smiling and enjoying herself sitting there painting away. Waiting for whatever would be mentioned next.

#41Kaito 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:41 am

Kaito

Thank you lady Miriko. Revy bows her head and upon hearing she can move goes over and joins Mia is sitting in the shade by Kai who had accidentally actually fallen asleep in the peacefulness of nature she giggled and pulled out a blanket and covered Kai up and she looked at Mia. Have you been staying out of trouble or have you been getting into it? she giggles a little wanting to hear about Mia’s adventures wondering what this one has been up too as she knows Renji and Nimbus had been going out on wild and wacky times with their elven owners that they are currently with.

Revy wonders if she really has any crazy stories of her own to share if Mia was to ask her for stories of there own, she can think of a few but she didn’t really know how well they would go over with most of the people that are here.

#42Jikan 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:36 pm

Jikan

"Hmmm...I guess I do not blame them. He is a large cat and can talk so that is very unique. On the other hand, that is still rude. He already has a home and someone he is connected with. They can't simply think they can buy him off". She stopped and looked up into the sky, thinking for a moment or two. "Even more so since he can talk. He definitely has feelings and can think for himself. They have to speak with him about where he would want to life and with whom in that case as well". She scratched the back of her right ear, "That is at lease for people that like him. An animal collector on the other hand...may or may not care about animals. Might seen them as a trophy object, or do care and want to provide them a home for them to be safe and protected".

So they were not together from the start? The same as Mia with Jikan. She thought about asking of that context until she heard what she said next. Not moving or eating. It sounded like Alistair was once depressed, a lost or sad event had impacted him. Perhaps his previous partner?? He did look like an old cat that had been around for awhile. She would leave that alone for now.

"Hmmmmm, would you be up for trying it? I've always wanted to see what my hair would look like silver or white. You have only done your hair, but its very well done, I thought it was done by a professional hair stylist".

Heaaring her friend Revy's question, Mia semi nerviously pokng the tip of her index finger together. "Uh....define...trouble?? You know I don't look for things, I try to avoid them like they are a plaque...". She was not a trouble maker, just an ulucky cat that found herself witnessing things A to Z. And A to Z typical invovled some sort of chaos. Was she a magnet for calamity?? She did not think so...

"What a minute", she eyed Revy. You the sassy trouble maker in our friend group. "What have you gotten into lately hmmmm?".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#43Mimi 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:12 pm

Mimi
It was all and all a good situation in her mind, She would get out of her chair to hand over the painting to to Revvy, She also needed did need to talk to some one about payment for this painting. She would not charge them much. So she would at least quietly bring it up as she handed over the painting."Do keep in mind, We have not talked about payment at all did we?"It was a simple thing if anything she was more making sure that detailed was worked out, She did not recall if they talked about it or not she just worked on it and talked away. Even then the painter seemed to not worry about it right away.

But since Jikan asked about it."Not entirely, Hair is still a strange thing for me to handle, I am only just comfortable to handle my own hair."Miriko had a lot of hair considering how long it is, maybe she was more paranoid of messing something up."So I will not really be looking to being a hairstylist any time soon."She had enough talents anyway, if she was not comfortable with one it was not a massive problem.

Then well Miriko seemed to at least keep the conversation going with the both of them, So these question would be towards both Jikan and Katio."I have a questions for all of you."Yes even Mia and Revvy, She would not leave them out of answering this."As I do often considering trying aspects of art, Do you have suggestions of other forms of art for me to attempt to try and learn?"She seemed to ask honestly because she was seeing what the answer could be, maybe could lead to her expanding even more options.

#44Kaito 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:02 am

Kaito

Revy looked at the woman as she asked her about this. That is fine, yeah we hadn’t but we can. Revy nods knowing that is an easy fix and will be handled in short order if she were to speak of it. She looks at Mia and can tell she has been getting herself into trouble. Saving people, getting stronger, warping, maybe finding love, I am a girl of many interests you know this~ Revy giggles with a wink.

Hearing the artists question Kai raised his hand. He sits up and makes eye contact with the artist’s pretty eyes." Only ideas I have are pottery, sculptures, glass works or jewel art. Those all usually require some form of a work shop beside the jewelry making and art those would need good contacts. So if you learned them you would have to set roots of some sort to be able to stop and do them because they take tools and time." He figured this was really the first time he might have said something this whole time that might have been useful to anyone listening and isn’t just gonna get him a disapproving scowl or anger the artist.

Revy looks at the artist. I agree with Kai, but sculpting would be hard on your hands, what if you missed and hit your hand and broke it and you couldn’t paint now and if it healed wr- Kai’s hand covered Revy’s mouth. "No need to worry Mimi she was just getting carried away. " he moved his hand away from Revy, who looks embarrassed that she had just done and almost said that, she is glad Kai stopped her from scaring the woman from maybe taking up sculpting at some point.

Kai looks to the painter and he wonders what her next move will be and if she sees anything beyond the first step or if she was just fishing for ideas and nothing more beyond that. He gets to his feet and looks at the other woman wondering why she would have wanted to ruin her pretty red hair by turning it silver or white when she has a great color of hair already. He figures taste and style are to the person and beyond that he is horrible with women and how they think anyways.

#45Jikan 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:48 am

Jikan

Jikan blowed a strand of her hair out of her face as she laid down resting her head and back against Alistair as the large cat slept. "Ah okay. With how complicated and well done it looked, I thought you were". Jikan would leave it at that. At this point she was just enjoying herself while she talked and was just making small talk. Hair was just someone Miriko did but did not have specialty in. She was a lady of many talents it seemed. Jikan wondered about the man if he had anything, but she was not sure if he was being silent or taking a nap since Jikan had not heard his voice in some time now.

A type of art to practice. "Hmmmm...I know you paint, have you tried water coloring? If you have, maybe you can explore a median of music to create art??". Mia quirked up and spoke, a little excited to join in. "What about dancing. Dancing is so fun!!", she wiggled her arms and legs about as she said this.

Her joy continued as Mia talked to Revy. "You were always the most adventurous out of us Revy. I never heard of you talking of love though. Did she find anyone that peeked your interested", she teased with a bit of curiosity.

#46Mimi 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:04 pm

Mimi
Interesting suggestion, Miriko took both into account. Then again with her her hobby of painting she had gone water painting before."Given my magic is water based and I have practice all styles of painting. I have done water painting before, I just have kept them hidden away from the public eye with a few personal paintings I keep at home in fiore."Had to be an interesting thing to think about, How many unseen paintings from the public Miriko had stored up and hidden away. Most likely to any collector who knew of Miriko's works it was a huge pile of money or a huge pile of art to gaze upon it's wonder and beauty, Hidden away in a room along with any blankets, dresses or things she knitted. So many wonders the world has yet to see.

As for what Katio suggested it was interesting because Miriko had this brought up to her before."That is a fairly interesting suggestion, I was suppose to take a personal lesson for that from Alisa Vollan from Blue Pegasus for clay sculpting, But alas we both have been busy with a few things."Miriko was naming a fairly respected name, But given who she mentioned it might be easy to see they she was meeting some interesting people."Glass and jewel art is also something new I had not considered."These seemed to have Miriko's attention the most. For Katio was giving her ideas she had not had mentioned before."I will put that on things to attempt."if she would manage or not, was a good question that some one else might have to figure out later, But it seemed the feed back was helpful enough to the tall painter. All in all a good section of questions.

But to Revvy's worry, Miriko walked over to small plate of paint and the remaining paint she had on them. She then would dab each colour and start seemingly started to get them to stretch like stream of flowing water from the paint plate. With each section of paint started to twist together."As for your worry Revvy."it forms lizard like heads and started flowing towards Revvy, It was Miriko controlling it all with the brush in her hand. It was all harmless at this time, then as the multi headed paint dragon or lizard, then changed to to a bunch of birds and started flying around them. This was the power of Flowing Images, Magic Miriko had not really shown many people but what she had."I will manage even if my hand can not touch the canvas."It seemed like a simple answer as the various colours, shaped like birds paint controlled by magic returned to the plate of paint she had, It was a bonus show for the admiring eyes. Or hopefully admiring eyes. She had ways of making places pretty like she intended.

#47Kaito 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:49 pm

Kaito

Revy looked at Mia. "To this point I have reconnected with all of us from the bunch, and I may have a crush on someone but I won't tell~" She winked at Mia with a smirk and patted Mia's head gently.

Kaito seems to now understand why the voice in his head that pulled at his fates string had probably brought him here, he was meant to help this woman maybe widen her art view a tiny bit. He wonders what new works of arts people will see from her if she takes them up. He is appears and reappears on the other side of them. "Well I hope if you look to make those that you astound people with them as you do with your other works and pieces." His voice sounds lighter and more happy then the tone he had been using up until this point in this whole meeting.

Revy looks at how Miriko drew and it calm to life like that and how it moved and acted she wondered how she does it then it turned to birds and they flew like that, her eyes are wide and shining at how the women had done that, Kai had seen it as well and he wondered if she had such a power how she doesn't usually show case it cause this is the first time he had seen such a magic used like that. "You are so talented Mirikoooooooo!" Revy was wondering if she can do more with that magic then that and she smiles, but she was not gonna ask Miriko to do anymore tricks as she felt this was an already special event that she had just seen take place.

#48Jikan 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:54 am

Jikan

It seemed that Jikan was receiving unintended information in this conversation. "Oh, you are a magic user? I thought you was an artist only. That water magic must come in handy often with your art work". She was a bit curious about Miriko's water coloring art. "Interesting, are there any reasons that you have  your water paintings hidden away from the public's gaze?". There were a various number of possibilities. They could be unfinished, nor up to Mimi's standards, or even just weren't selected over other pieces of art to be finished. With so many possible creations, it made sense that some things just did not have time to be shown. "Is your home sort of an art gallery or is it a private location that you put up and store art?".

Miriko was becoming more and more interesting. She knew such a powerful mage such as the Guild Master of Blue Pegasus. Jikan wonder if she get lucky and spar against such a powerful mage one day. Oh a woman could dream. As Jikan thought of this, Miriko began to do something. Walking over to a pate of paint and pushing it onto her brush. The paint came to life flowing with speed and grace. The paint formed into a lizard, it moved and growed before it seemed to grow larger and larger, gaining multiple heads as well! At this point it looked more like a dragon than a lizard to Jikan. Then it formed to a mass of birds before flying around. Jikan let out ooo's and aaaaaa's as she watched. Ending with a sad tone a little when the dragon turned into birds.

While this was going on, Mia was having fun with Revy. As the fellow exceed patted her head, Mia wiggled her hands up in the air in a playful flare. "Hey hey, no fair no secret. Whooooooo. Is he a prince charming?". Mia was having fun. Being silly a little was something she could not find herself being able o do much. She was tense or cautious most of the time. Hanging loose once in awhile was just what she needed. She wished she could have meet their other friends. She was a bit jealous that Revy managed to see them again.

#49Mimi 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:06 am

Mimi
Some one seemed interested in the hidden pictures, There was a few reason that she hid them away. Did Jikan need to know all of them maybe not."There are a few reasons why they are hidden away."to start off with that just a harmless mention about it here. But would leave a few things into it."Some I do not feel are good enough for the public, Some are too personal to my to have out in the open."After all she had these hobbies more for herself then to make money, It is why if you ever talked to Miriko about it. She was generous with how she gave out her pieces of art or work if she felt a person valued it.

as for the what her house is like well."My home is cleaned and kept nice but a single sole room where: I paint, keep paintings, keep supplies, finished paintings, unfinished paintings and various drawings that both finished and not finished."All of that in one room. The rest of place was kept clean and neat for the rest of the things she did, But what all that looked like was a question left to wonder.

As for what Katio mentioned."If I attempt what you suggested, I might find you one day to show you the results of me trying to learn."Miriko mentioned because that was something she was willing to do, Because she was just that way. Sure Miriko might not seem like she was something she was unsure how long it would be to have happen, But Miriko just had that idea because she did like the some one."And by all means, If you both have interesting ideas down the road beyond this meeting, I do welcome other suggestions too."Miriko would be sure that was an easy one to generally leave to them.

Even if you could ponder when any one of them would meet again. Miriko then started collecting her things and packing them up."But my mind is curious more about the area."This would be a typical Miriko fashion as you got use to it, She just hopped on to Alistair and left with out saying anything else. She had that focus on her mind and wanted to go on and continue what she was doing, Was it kind of rude or not very polite yes but Miriko was just this way sometimes her mind was on a goal.

[Exit]

#50Kaito 

The Harmless Explorings Of A Painter.(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:55 am

Kaito

Sorry I can’t spoil that. She giggles and then she looked at Miriko and she wondered what the woman had brewing in her mind and she spoke to Kai and it didn’t seem forced like her earlier tries maybe Kaito had made an impression on the woman Revy thought about it and Revy thought maybe Miriko liked Kaito a little bit for his help.

" Thank you Miriko I look forward to seeing anything you might make or find worth showing in the future just let me know." He was happy to have been able to help and to see the magic this woman had hid, he guesses Revy had helped the woman to feel safe enough to show off her water magic and that she had some real skill with it, he wonders if she tried could she fight with that magic or is it just a basic showy magic with no combat uses.

They watch Miriko pack up and start leaving and they waved as they saw he leaving with out any words of good bye. Kai turns to the other woman and he smiles. "It is time for me to be going now so thank you for your time and it was nice to meet you maybe some day we will meet again. " Revy hugs Mia and then she gets next to Kaito then they disappear in a warp field.

(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum