Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Follow my path [Akuko]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

Follow my path [Akuko] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:54 pm

Mishiko

Quilla wasn't sure how long it'll take for her friend to get here. She was going to drag her with her to join thus guild she joined. Some hot woman invited her and she knew she couldn't do this alone. She was sitting on the table that was more of a picnic table inside a bar. The bar served bizzare drinks that fit her own style as she loved fruity and strong. "FOUR HORSEMEN," the woman yelled at the bartender for Quilla.

She winked at Quilla and walked off to the next table making her sigh. She hated how many flirted with her yet was it because of her height or overall beauty? The music that was playing was rustic and old fashion with a killer vibe to it. She saw that this place was having a few groups in here. We're they bad guys or people of different hidden races?

#2Akuko 

Follow my path [Akuko] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:12 pm

Akuko
There was that sense and now she was lingering some where close by. Akuko somewhere watching, waiting and well. Actually here. There she was Quilla just sitting there stewing to her thoughts just as she always did. Something that was rather plain and boring. So Akuko would just find a very creative way to her entrance.

Slowly seeping out of the ceiling Akuko ran one of her fingers across the top of her friend's head. However she did not come out yet. Because she wanted to pick on the bartender. Just behind the lady, Akuko just reached just saw claw, bright glowing claws, They were Akuko's claws, Then her head popped out."Eyes on the price huh? But what if that prize isn't yours..."Akuko mentioned to the lady then took a bottle for herself and disappeared,only for a few minutes.

Normal Akuko popped out of a corner of one of the rooms, Walked over to the chair of her closest friend, clasped her chin and pointed her face towards Akuko herself, Placed a Cigar in her mouth and then lit up the cigar. With a smile on her face she then took up a chair herself opened up the took she had taken and started drinking, Most likely the bottle was some kind of bitter or sour drink.

#3Mishiko 

Follow my path [Akuko] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:30 pm

Mishiko

She sighed as she wasn't patient enough to wait forever for Akuko. She felt like she could be doing better things than sitting here and drinking. Her eyes wandered at the bartender who was oogling at her and then constantly randomly goes back to their duties. Her drink was put down by the waitress from earlier as her eyes went up to her. Her eyes retreated to the clear drink in front of her which had a tint of another color which she shrugged and took a shot. The taste was atrocious, but it did a hit on her in terms of being drunk or not.

As this was happening, she heard some movements and saw how Akuko was messing with the bartender. "Akuko..." she coldly purred, "Come sit with me," she rested her cheek on her own palm as the elbow rested on the table. "I have much to talk about..." she purred once more in her cold seductive voice. Akuko's was a little seductive, but in a more different tone. Quilla's was filled with dread and death.

#4Akuko 

Follow my path [Akuko] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:46 pm

Akuko
She must have been either deep in thought or super drunk."Quilly my dear friend, I am already sitting. In fact I even gave you a cigar and lit it for you."Akuko if you ever asked her, would never consider herself in any manner a seductive. A pain in the butt maybe a trickster as well. However seductive and desired by others? She entirely doubted it but that was a her problem.

Continuing the situation at hand."But if you don't want the cigar I just left in your mouth let me know, I am not letting it go to waste."She did steal that fair and square so if Quill did not want it Akuko would smoke it herself. She was not letting them go to waste, Then moving on to the more important things Akuko was requested here for a reason.

So she would ask about it."Do we now? Is that sober you speaking or drunk?"Akuko was making sure after all. Was it really worth trying to distract another entire bar for her to go chase after something that was not their again. It would be a pain in the butt since she was out of ideas of on what do for that situation.

#5Mishiko 

Follow my path [Akuko] Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:59 am

Mishiko

Rather she wanted to admit it or not, she was already drunk. She took out the cigar and handed it over, "Disgusting, cigars are what heathens, and you smoke," she scoffed as she preferred the long pipe filled with her greens. Sometimes she'll smoke tobacco, but she didn't prefer it. She flipped her hair and gazed away with a cold stare as she saw people looking at her. instantly, they gazed away and went back to what they were doing. Her eyes slowly went back to Akuko as she finally brought somethings up, "So first... It's the sober me. I joined a guild and it's pretty chill. You should join. It's called Eternal Nightmare. The name itself sounds perfect for us, haha. " she offered right away.

She was straight to the point, no bullshit as she then saw her drink be put down. The person walked away in a sped fashion, "Right, I met a few people as well. Have you made... any new friends?", she wondered curiously.

#6Akuko 

Follow my path [Akuko] Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:46 am

Akuko
So she took it back and would just smoke herself."How pretentious of you."Akuko just said it right away with out a second thought."Are you implying I am a heathen?"Akuko also had to ask about it because only fair to ask if she was considering Akuko a heathen, She was a daemon and died in a war but she was not a heathen that was rude. Then she would start smoking it herself. The manner her friend was speaking Akuko could tell she was not sober."I a place with in a group of people? interesting...Might as well give it a try."Who know what would honestly because of it since Akuko was not really going out of her way to do much she doesn't already want too, A guild might not enjoy it but now because it was more implied she would try."Or well give it a trial run."Nonetheless Akuko agreed to join this guild. Just means she had more people to annoy.

Her question of meeting anyone new friends was just made with Akuko laughing loudly."Me make friends here? Your funny. People here are just as much as a drag and uptight as any articular clothing you try to buy that isn't your size."Akuko mentioned just because she could."That requires people to be able to stand me my habits, So far that might just be you."Just to be a pain in the butt Akuko just took a large puff of her cigar and stared at her with her head sideways."Then again I don't see why miss strong drink in wants to know if I made friends, She would expect that being friends with me is a pain in the butt."

Even making another joke about it entirely."It is like how people here seem to lust and desire you or I so quickly, Yet none get what they wish."Akuko just ponder who many drinks her friend would drown herself in.Just to be that way Akuko would then laugh again."I have a drink suggestion for you....Get yourself a classic whisky sour."Was this a trick? Or an honest thing for Akuko to do. After all Akuko was not drinking at all right now she had a bottle she took but did not do anything with it yet, Maybe she was waiting for something.

#7Mishiko 

Follow my path [Akuko] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:03 am

Mishiko

"Disgusting, you know I don't like sour things," she rolled her eyes and sighed as she felt that what she advised was bad. She nodded though with a small smirk when she agreed to join the guild, "Good, you might like to know that daemons there are not looked down upon," she gazed at people to make sure no one was really watching or paying much attention to them. "Also, I feel like we should go find a place to stay, no? Sitting here is quite boring and you know how I am when I'm bored..." her tone was more irritated as she stood up and waited for Akuko to join her.

As soon as she joined in on the walk she started to chat more, "I don't care much about desires of others as I only want the simple things in life and I doubt their lust can fulfill my emptiness I have always felt," she expressed in her cold sorrow. "Before we leave, go steal a bottle," she advised as she still wanted to drink, but not here. Who cares about paying as these guys were bad guys as well. It's not stealing if they stole it first.

#8Akuko 

Follow my path [Akuko] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:39 am

Akuko
These tricks must be annoying after a while and Akuko would never care about doing them at all, After all she was greedy and her entertainment was for more relaxing to her, There were ways to get her to stop just has not happen yet."Oh please, how many things under your suggestion do I do?"Akuko had to mention that to kind of see if it would happen. Since she did have a point Akuko followed along with a lot of what asked of Quill. It could be that she was safer with other daemon but she could not help but wonder."They might not be, But you have to ponder will i truly get along with them?"It was a fair question to ask in return, After all she was a pain in the butt."In which does race matter, If you so far annoy everyone around you?"Akuko said then continuing smoking her cigar like the heathen she apparently was now."But that might just be me being a heathen."She got up form her chair and took a few steps.

She might not but Akuko could mention for it was a vice of her own."We can avoid so many things we are use to, for until....human nature finally takes hold of what you want."The same could be said for Daemon nature as well, Some kind of daemonic desire will hit her eventually and she had a feeling it would, It would only be a matter of time.

Asking Akuko to take another bottle was risky but she took a few steps and seemingly went into hiding, with the sounds of the moving bottles around Akuko took two more bottles having three in total. Going to meet Quill outside but she had some bottles.

#9Mishiko 

Follow my path [Akuko] Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:47 am

Mishiko

Oddly, Akuko was speaking the truth, but Quilla only wanted to give Akuko something to look forward to. She sighed sadly as she wondered if perhaps it was a mistake to even bring it up, but the process of the joining was done. "Do what you feel, think what you want, I don't have time to think of these things," she swayed her head and then swiped a bottom from where they were. She broke the top and poured the alcohol into her sweet lips.

The booze made her feel better from the past, it helped her, and she enjoyed it. "People are fickle, Sinful and they do what they please usually, that will always be the case," she knew this as she had dealt with things Akuko had to get her out of like the one time during war a man tried to taint her with his physical touch. Her men of war and Akuko took the man down before any harm was done.

She couldn't risk being tainted as she will become an unmarried woman forever.

As the time went, the both of them drank till they passed out somewhere they will forget for a moment.

-exit-

#10Akuko 

Follow my path [Akuko] Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:17 am

Akuko
There was something about watching her friend say that, To make Akuko assume she did not get it, Maybe she will be forever stuck into it until something forced a changed.Then again drinking until she wanted to sleep was sometimes risky.Akuko knew some times when she drank too much she remember that time of passing and feeling like she the floating in nothing, Pondering at one point if death was this but praying for a second chance, She got it she would not be here other wise.

She had this nightmare some time during the night, Wake up panting and scared, Akuko looked to anything close by that ad a reflection, IT showed daemon Akuko,with some tears down her face, it was evening time she needed to sleep a bit more.

See Quillareine sleeping enough that Akuko would not wake up. She wanted comfort of another person for once,settling next to Quillareine she then would take her hand to hold on to it, So she could sleep through this nightmare.Akuko did not seek being saved, Akuko did not seek friendship, Akuko sought feeling free and fulfilled. She just did not have the answer to what that was, It was something she was avoiding to find the answer for.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum