Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine Pt. 1 [Solo Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Haru Akagi 

What's Mine is Mine Pt. 1 [Solo Quest] Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:26 am

Haru Akagi
Arriving in the mountains a little earlier than she was expected the feline had decided to do a little scouting around for possible work. Honestly, there hadn't been a lot of job opportunities thus far. As such when she'd been offered the chance to earn a few jewels for a quick trip into some mines to locate a profitable location, she'd jumped at the opportunity.

Not so regrettably, the neko had failed to mention to her wealthy client that she severely lacked knowledge in the department of mining. A few choice words from Haru and the idiot had given her the job without a second thought, not even bothering to ask for anything remotely like her qualifications. Perhaps he hired others alongside her? It was possible he was simply hiring as many as he could in the hopes someone would prove useful. It was wise to diversify after all. Investing everything into a single person would be stupid.

(158)

#2Haru Akagi 

What's Mine is Mine Pt. 1 [Solo Quest] Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:26 am

Haru Akagi
Upon setting foot through the large entrance of the mine, she'd lift the lantern that had been leant to her, raising it to look around at the barren walls. Not even a sparkler of precious metals or gemstones in sight. To be fair she had doubted it would be so simple and yet part of her had been hoping she'd get lucky. Hearing an echo of voices whispering through the dark cavern her fur would stand on end momentarily. She had been warned by her client that he was not the only one looking to strike it big and no doubt his competitors would have sent in people as well. She'd have to be careful not to piss them off, she didn't particularly find the idea of dying below ground desirable. Especially before she'd had the opportunity to show this world what she was truly made of and reunite with her mother.

(152 | 310)

#3Haru Akagi 

What's Mine is Mine Pt. 1 [Solo Quest] Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:27 am

Haru Akagi
As the path split off into several directions, she'd listen intently, her ears atop her head twitching around to figure out where the voices were coming from before selecting one that seemed empty. Sure enough, as she continued down her chosen path, it appeared to be completely void of all life. As she delved deeper, she'd inspect the walls, barely a glimmer or sparkle of gemstones shone, it didn't seem particular rich, but then again, she didn't really know what she should expect.

She contemplated turning around and taking a different path, but just as she was about to give up she spied it. A sparkling glimmer in the distance. Silently she stalked towards it, tilting her head as she lifted the lantern to get a better look. There a vein of silver coloured metal shone from the wall. Well, it was better than nothing. She couldn't say for certain it was the 'best' but it was far better than the nothing the rest of the place had offered so far. Heading back through the mines she'd avoid eyes and ears, silently returning to her client to deliver her findings.

[EXIT]
(190 | 500)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum