Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine Pt. 3 [Solo Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Haru Akagi 

What's Mine is Mine Pt. 3 [Solo Quest] Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:58 pm

Haru Akagi
With the knowledge that he was good for the money, Haru had returned to her wealthy investor in Rush Valley. He was slowly becoming a patron of sorts, happy to throw her a few jewels for a little delving into the mines to find lucrative plots. While she herself couldn't afford to invest directly in the mines, working for him was fairly easy and straightforward and as long as she continued to gather the information he continued to pay her fair wages for her work.

A win for both parties involved. He'd even promised that if she continued to work for him he'd increase the pay based on how much he earnt from the mining efforts. The demi-human could not have asked for a better contract,  it was far better than any other work she'd had up until this point and most importantly it was consistent. Meaning she'd have a steady income flow as long as she continued to provide him with accurate details in regards to the mines.

(169)

#2Haru Akagi 

What's Mine is Mine Pt. 3 [Solo Quest] Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:04 pm

Haru Akagi
With this in mind, the feline decided to spend some time studying for once. She'd spent the past few days after her little training session with Yuurei, learning what she could from the locals, historical records and research studies on the mountains and the kinds of minerals contained within. With the increased knowledge she had obtained she was feeling much more confident now than the first couple of times she'd entered the dark mines with absolutely no idea what she was searching for.

Today she planned to locate at least two more areas of interest for her client within the Dawncliff Mines. Figuring she may as well scout around a little longer and get the work done immediately for this week. That was she could continue her training a little bit and then drink and relax for the rest of the week. She smiled a bit as she thought about what a comfortable turn her life had suddenly taken from a random encounter at a pub where she couldn't even afford a single drink.

(174 | 343)

#3Haru Akagi 

What's Mine is Mine Pt. 3 [Solo Quest] Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:10 pm

Haru Akagi
By this point, her employer trusted her enough to let her keep the trust little lantern of his to venture into the dark depths. Rather than simply find and return the first time she saw anything shiny within the walls, she took her time, analysing what kind of mineral or gemstone it was and the approximate value. She'd hear others in either a similar position to herself, working for the wealthy, or self-employed miners through the tunnels, but as long as they didn't bother her, she wasn't about to start bothering them.

After around half an hour of searching, she'd finally spot what seemed like a patch of high-quality minerals and there was a rather large abundance of them too. Taking out her notepad and pen and start scribbling down some approximated coordinates from the entry point of the mine. With a small nod to herself, she'd happily accept this as the first spot of her little adventure into the tunnels of the mountain range before continuing to venture in further than she'd ever gone before.

[EXIT]
(176 | 519)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum