Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 11 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 11 (Neutral) Empty Fri May 20, 2022 4:55 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei wasn’t done with work today. There was a lot that he could do, and he planned on doing it all. While he was walking through the city, it would seem like someone was approaching from a distance. He wasn’t sure who it was at first, but as they got closer, he knew who it was. It was the guy in the guild who usually found themselves delivering missions to his guildmates. The light mage would wave at him, and he would wave back as he was approaching his guild master.

He didn’t say anything but instead would stretch his arm out as he was handing Yuurei a sheet of paper. The berserker would grab the sheet of paper and he would nod his head at the man. The guy had done his job and he started running away and was heading back to the guild. The light mage would look at the paper and Renji would look at him as he wondered what it was.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 11 (Neutral) Empty Fri May 20, 2022 5:04 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would read it over and while he was reading it over, he would sigh as he knew this might happen. Renji was waiting for an answer as he was looking at Yuurei in silence. The young man would fold the paper and he would put it in his pocket as he had a smile on his face. He was looking at Renji and figured the exceed was waiting for him to say something.

“It seems like we got another job to do today. It doesn’t seem like it’s going to end in killing rats. It seems like Mr. Cliff wants us to mine for him. It seems like he has a client that needs a large batch of minerals from the mine. Of course, the man wants us to take care of it.” He said to Renji.

The Exceed would shake his head when he heard this but knew there was nothing they could say. This was how they paid the bills and kept a good name for the guild.

171|337

#3Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 11 (Neutral) Empty Fri May 20, 2022 5:11 pm

Yuurei

“I don’t like mining that much, so after we do this, we should head back home and call a day.” He said to Yuurei as he didn’t want him to do any more jobs for the day.

Yuurei would hear Renji’s words and he would agree with his words. Now that they were in an agreement, Yuurei would pick up Renji. He would put the cat on his shoulder before his wings would sprout out from his back. He would take flight and he would start moving in the direction of where the Dawncliff Mine was located.

Flying was one of the best things for him to do. He enjoyed the freedom that he had gotten when he was in the air. There was nobody who could stop, and it was just too much enjoyment. As he kept going to his destination he would soon see the mining area coming into his line of sight.

155|492

#4Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 11 (Neutral) Empty Fri May 20, 2022 5:19 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue flying through the air and when he got close enough, he would start descending. Once he got close enough his feet would touch the ground and his wings would disperse from him. He would start walking through the area as he would see all the miners moving out of the cave, they were in. The Nephilim kept moving around as he was looking for the annoying man. He figured he would do this quickly and then head back home to shower and rest.

It wouldn’t take long, but he would be able to spot Mr. Cliff and his two bodyguards. They were as serious as ever. He was going to wave at them but decided not to. Renji would climb off his shoulder and onto the ground as they were walking side by side now.

It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would get close to Mr. Cliff and he would look at his client and the two bodyguards that were just standing there.

166|658

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 11 (Neutral) Empty Fri May 20, 2022 5:23 pm

Yuurei

“So I know why I’m here. It seems you need more work from me.” He said to Mr. Cliff.

Mr. Cliff would smile when he heard those words from Yuurei.

“Yes, I definitely need more work from you Yuurei. I have a customer who wants a lot of minerals from me. I cannot use the ones for my shop, so I need you to fetch some for me. He is paying a nice sum of money, so of course, I will be doing the same for your service.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would look at him for a second and figured he would just get this over with.

“Alright you guys can I get my equipment so I can go inside?” He would ask the two bodyguards as he waited for an answer from them.

They would look at each other and then at Mr. Cliff.

“Do as he says.” He would tell them as they moved toward Yuurei.

162|820

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 11 (Neutral) Empty Fri May 20, 2022 5:58 pm

Yuurei

The bodyguards would hand over the helmet and pickaxe to Yuurei. He would check the helmet to make sure that everything was working fine. The light on his helmet would turn on just fine, which was a good thing. He would also make sure that it wasn’t tampered with. The light mage would then turn to the pickaxe, and he would examine it to make sure that it wasn’t faulty in any way. When secure that it was fine and he had nothing to worry about he would look over to Renji.

“Alright we can go into the mine.” He said to Renji.

“Alright let’s go then.” He said to Yuurei.

It was then that the duo would start walking into the mine. Once they had entered, they would start walking through the area. They knew where they were going because they had gone here recently. It was going to be nice and smooth, and they knew there weren’t going to be any problems for them today.

167|987

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 11 (Neutral) Empty Fri May 20, 2022 7:58 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would walk through the path that was ahead of them. As they walk there was nothing for them to worry about. Their path would lead them to the fork on the road, and Yuurei would go back to the path he had gone to last time. He was happy that people had uncovered this. There was a lot to check in this place, and when they got to the end of the path they would see people working there. It wasn’t a lot here, so he figured that there were more who had gone deeper. It wasn’t just that, but there was another path that people were probably in.

“So what are you craving to eat when we get back home?” He asked Renji.

“Fish. More specifically I would like to eat some sushi.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would hear those words and he would smile at Renji as he was happy to make him what he wanted.

164|1151

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 11 (Neutral) Empty Fri May 20, 2022 8:11 pm

Yuurei

While they continued to walk through the area, they would see more people working within the mine. These guys looked like they were doing hard work, and he was glad of that. They were all earning a living, and he was doing the same thing now. Yuurei would continue moving through the area, his eyes looking at those who would look back at him. He would wave at them as he wasn’t going to show any weirdness toward them.

It wouldn’t take them long to reach their destination and there they would see that was barely anybody mining there. That was a good thing because it meant he could get to work without worry. Renji was also ready as he looked around to see if there was anything loose right now. Still, all the minerals against the walls looked like they were stuck and needed Yuurei to get them out of their place. Yuurei would walk over to a bunch of minerals and he cracked his neck as it was time to start.

173|1324

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 11 (Neutral) Empty Fri May 20, 2022 8:24 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would start doing his job and he would start hammering down on the wall. He was making sure that he didn’t damage any of the minerals, and he was doing a good job at it. The light mage continued doing this until he was able to get the minerals out from where they were stuck at. When he noticed everything was fine, he would walk away from it and move on to the next spot. When he did this Renji would walk over to the wall and collect the minerals that Yuurei dugout. He would put it in the bag, and he would start walking toward Yuurei.

The light mage made it to the next spot, and he would start hacking away at the wall. He made sure to be careful once again, and he was doing a good job. Yuurei kept digging things up and a small number of people were surprised at how good he was at this.

161|1485

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 11 (Neutral) Empty Fri May 20, 2022 10:52 pm

Yuurei

When he was done with this area, he would move over to the next place for him to mine. Renji would see this, and he would move over to pick up all the minerals. Yuurei and Renji continued their work for a few hours. They ensured that Mr. Cliff would be satisfied with everything he had gathered. It would also mean that he would possibly leave him alone.

The Nephilim and the Exceed were done with their work and it was time for them to trail back and out of the cave. They had gotten a lot of things, even though it didn’t seem like Renji had collected anything.

“Alright it’s time for us to get back to Mr. Cliff and give him everything that he wanted.” He said to Renji.

Renji would hear this and he would give him a thumbs up and they would start walking through the cave together.

“Good work out if I say so myself.” He said to Yuurei as they continued walking.

168|1653

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 11 (Neutral) Empty Fri May 20, 2022 11:14 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would retrace their steps and they would find themselves out of the mine not too long after they navigated through it all. When they got out, they would see that Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards were waiting for him. Yuurei would wave at his client, and he would look at the bodyguards. He would hand over his helmet and his pickaxe to the bodyguards as he would look over at Mr. Cliff again. Renji would look at Yuurei and he would open his bag as he would unleash the entire content of the bag. It would go straight into the wheelbarrow. It wouldn’t take long but he would come to a stop.

Mr. Cliff would see all of this, and he would be happy with the results. He would move over to Yuurei and he would hand him the jewels for the job. The light mage would look at the money that he had gotten from Mr. Cliff and he would walk away with Renji by his side.

171|1824 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum