Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What it boils down too. (Yuurei)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Yuurei 

What it boils down too. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:57 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would hear what Revy said. Kaito was quiet right now and it seemed like he was thinking about a lot. The light mage looked at his friend and wondered if everything was alright with him. He hadn’t told him anything about his problems, but Yuurei was sure that he did share his own problems. Still, this was something he didn’t want to bother him with. He figured if the day came and Kaito wanted to tell him about his problems then he would. His attention would go toward the person speaking right now, which was Revy.

The duo would hear the Exceed speak and they would smile at her. His eyes sparkled when he heard her and then looked over to Kaito.

“Is that true Kai? I can’t wait to see what guild you’re going to be heading into, if not Fairy Tail. If it’s you that you’re planning on changing, would you like to tell me how? Finally got a way to get rid of that curse?” He asked curious to hear what his friend had to say.

#27Kaito 

What it boils down too. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:46 pm

Kaito

"I have no idea as to where I might go. I think there is really only one cure but we will see about that later." That only cure he can think of is him dying and that ending the curse upon his body and the world but he needs to die rather it be by his own hand or by someone that he can find that is stronger than he is. He doesn't say these things out loud because he doesn't want to get spoken to again about not talking like that from the esteemed might guild master of the north. He figures his brother is probably going to drive at least one of the members crazy before he is kicked out or before he really gets his footing there.

"So what is the plan going forward here? You thinking of getting some bad news or you hoping for good news going forward from here?" She pats Renji's head and she wonders what his male exceed might have going on in his head.

#28Yuurei 

What it boils down too. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:33 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear what he said, but he didn’t even care that he was undecisive on where he would go. He was happy to hear that Kaito had found a cure. Even if it was just one, it was better than nothing and it made him happy.

“That’s good to hear Kai. I’m glad you found a way to get rid of the curse. So, what is it, and how can I help you?” He asked him unsure what it was.

Yuurei would be for Kaito dying unless he could pass his grace toward him.

Renji would hear Revy’s voice and at first, it confused him, but then he realized that she was talking about Nimbus and Kailani. He didn’t want to think negatively, and he hoped things were fine.

“I expect good news. I feel like Nimbus hasn’t reached out to me and Yuurei because Kailani is still upset with Yuurei leaving Blue Pegasus. Who knows he’s been trying to reach out to us, but he can’t.” He said to Revy.

#29Kaito 

What it boils down too. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:15 pm

Kaito

He laughs a bit and he tries to think of a way out of what he had just said cause he wasn't gonna say it and he is dumb for saying there is probably only one way to cure it, but now he is sure that he needs to be careful with his words as he was not very careful there. "I don't really know it
yet, but it must be rare if I haven't found it yet so I need to keep looking is all.
"
He gives yuurei a thumbs up to let him know that he is good for now so he is slightly relieved that he was able to get through that and he hopes that Yuurei didn't catch on to him saying something stupid again.

"You are right maybe they are just upset with Yuurei, he is the perfect scape goat for it." She giggles as she was joking and she didn't thing of Yuurei like that just thought it more funny to poke a little fun to break the tension she is doing her best but maybe her best isn't gonna be good enough soon enough.

#30Yuurei 

What it boils down too. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:36 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would wait for an answer from Kaito. He was hoping his friend would tell him what it was so he could help him, but it would seem he wouldn’t. He would rub the back of his head as he looked at him confused. What was so bad about this cure that he didn’t want to tell him? The light mage would let it go; he didn’t like stepping on his friend’s toes, so he would leave it at that.

“Alright Kaito. I hope you do and I hope it’s nothing crazy like losing your life.” He said as he chuckled a bit when he said that.

He didn’t know that was the cure, but it might have caused Kaito to react to his words.

Renji, on the other hand, would hear Revy and he would laugh alongside her. She wasn’t wrong about that though as it seemed like a lot of people did blame the man for things he didn’t do.

“I see what you mean about that Revy. It’s nice to have you around.” He said to her as he was glad that she was around him.

#31Kaito 

What it boils down too. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:43 am

Kaito

He might need to look through and the thoughts in his head. He doesn't know what he wants anymore as he saw that he can do what he wants pretty much and he wants to have fun and be normal but he knows he isn't normal and that he would be in trouble if he were to do it as he probably want to do it. He looks at the man and he wonders what that all is gonna need to do it. "Oh it was." He really can't be sorry but that thought is not one he really should be having so often and if he keeps feeling it maybe he will act on it and if he were to act on it.

"Hopefully that goes well for them and he hopes they are okay but he knows that there is a lot of places to even go from there good and bad." She looks at them and she smiles hoping that it has come to a nice ending for all of them.

#32Yuurei 

What it boils down too. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:28 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was confused when he heard Kaito. He wasn’t sure if that was the cure, but how he said those words confused the Nephilim.

“Was what?” He asked confused by that statement.

When he said that he would look over to Revy who had spoken up to him. He would hear her words and he would smile at her. The Nephilim hope Revy would be Kaito’s tether to keeping himself intact. He didn’t want anything happening to his friend, but they weren’t in the same guild, which meant a lot of the time they were in different regions.

“Yeah let’s hope for that.” He said this as he looked over at Kaito.

“So, Revy how are all the other Exceeds been? I’m sure you’ve met them all that left? I still, have seen the other two since I arrived at Fiore.” He said to her wondering how they were all doing.

Renji wouldn’t know that one of them was in the North with the guild that was at war with Paradise Dawn.

#33Kaito 

What it boils down too. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:06 pm

Kaito

Kaito was unsure of what he was gonna do. He wonders if maybe the runes he has on himself are the key, he highly doubted it but maybe if he found and captured the others he could find out and maybe he would get something that could help him to see the light at the end of the tunnel as he chokes to breath from the crippling darkness in his soul that gives him no release to himself just pain and struggling that consumes himself.

Revy nods her head. "They seemed to be fine last I saw them two are at Fairy Tail and one is in Sleeping Calamity." She thinks about it but shouldn't he know that if he is in the north and she had heard that he and the former master had attacked the Sleeping calamity base and torn a hole in it from what she had heard but she guessed she had no proof of that.

#34Yuurei 

What it boils down too. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:41 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear Revy speak to him, and it would seem like the other Exceeds were fine. It would seem like two of the three Exceeds were in Fairy Tail. That was interesting because he didn’t think they would basically all be in that guild. The other one belonged to Sleeping Calamity, which was bad because it was a place that Paradise Dawn was not on good terms. He wondered which of them was there.

“Interesting, who is the Exceed in Sleeping Calamity?” He asked Revy wondering what she would say.

Yuurei would look over to Kaito who seemed quiet and as if he was struggling with something. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he figured he would try to get him to talk.

“Are you okay, Kaito? You seem like something is bothering you. Do you want to do something right now?” He asked him wondering what he would say.

#35Kaito 

What it boils down too. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:53 pm

Kaito

Revy looks Renji in the eye and he wonders why he seems kind of worried for, she had no ideas about the conflict in the north between paradise dawn and sleeping calamity.  "It is Mia that is in sleeping calamity she is partnered with a woman called Jikan, red haired last I saw the woman she was sorta drooling over another woman like staring very creepily at her." Revy stutters at the thought of how Jikan was staring at the other woman but has fond memories of meeting back up and catching up with Mia a little in the small amount of time that they had meet up in.

Kaito looks at Yuurei and he has no idea if he should speak on the fact that he is holding something so dangerous in the wrong hands or not, he trusts Yuurei but what good could come from telling him. Maybe Yuurei will find them some day as well and he guesses that in the case that the man does end up winded up in all of it maybe it was best to let him know. "Hmmm there is just a lot on my mind, I think I have just let myself become consumed by it all. Through maybe soon in the future you may get entangled in the fight as well that I have found myself in. There are blood runes that are rumored to grant the one that finds all five of them a wish, not sure if it is true I will find out I guess." He sighs a bit but he has no idea what the future might have in store for him as he gets closer to what might be his last days on this planet or maybe the next time he steps to the world it might have changed in some way.

(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum