Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:58 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were both in Bosco right now. They had bumped into Kaito on their travel, and they found it interesting to see him. Still, during their stay in the new country, they had bumped into something interesting. There was a wanted poster placed all over Bosco. It was interesting enough, but Yuurei was interested in it. He would read the poster, and soon enough his eyes focused, face serious and brows scrunched up. It would seem like what he saw was not something he expected to see here.

The person that was on the wanted poster, was a vampire. It would seem like he was a powerful and old vampire as it seemed like he lived a long time. This was perfect because he was hoping that he would find some information about Ansem from this guy. One of the guards would see that Yuurei had taken the interest in the wanted poster and he would approach him with caution.

#2Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:03 pm

Yuurei

When the guard noticed who the man was, his eyes brighten. If anybody he would be able to capture that person in the wanted poster for sure. Their ruler wanted to keep it quiet, but if this man took on this job, then he was going to need this information.

“You’re Yuurei Starlight, the guild master of Paradise Dawn?” He asked him before speaking.

Yuurei and Renji would look over at the person who spoke to them and notice it was one of the guards from this city.

“Yes, I am. How can I help you?” He asked the man as he turned to look at him clearly.

“So you are this is great. Are you interested in hunting the person on the wanted poster?” He asked before giving out information.

Yuurei looked at the paper and then at the guard. He had a smile on his face because he was more than willing to take this on.

“Yes, I am. I think this person might have the information I need.” He said to the guard.

176|338

#3Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:16 pm

Yuurei

The guard would nod as he was glad to hear this because it meant that he could give him the information that he needed to give Yuurei.

“That’s good to hear Yuurei. I know the location of Trams the Blood Ripper. He isn’t hard to find, but it’s basically who would dare approach him. Anyways, he is on the outskirts of this city. The woods there are covered in a thick fog, and nobody dares go there. He lives there and it seems like he has come back from wherever he was. We only know this because every time he’s back the fog comes back.” He said to Yuurei hoping that was enough to help him find him.

“So, I go into the woods and I should be able to find him. That sounds easy enough.” He said to the guard.

The guard heard the confidence in this man, and he was hoping that he could get rid of Trams. That vampire would cause problems for them from time to time and nobody could do anything about it until now.

180|518

#4Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:23 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei got the information he needed, and he was on the move. The entire reason for being in Bosco had changed completely. He had come to sightsee, but he was here for information. The light mage didn’t know a vampire as old as this guy existed besides Ansem. Renji was nervous about this as he could see how serious his friend had become. The Nephilim would leave the city and he was now heading toward the woods. Hopefully, the guard’s information was right because it would have been a waste of time.

The berserker didn’t care about what this vampire was doing in the woods, but he was going to take him out. The poster wanted him dead or alive, and if he knew Ansem, then he was going to have him dead.

“Do not get careless is all I’m asking Yuurei.” Renji would say this to Yuurei.

The berserker would look at his friend with a smirk on his face.

“I won’t, so no worries.” He said to Renji as they were approaching the woods.

176|694

#5Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:27 pm

Yuurei

When the duo approached the woods, Yuurei would notice that the fog actually got thicker when they got close. That sucked because it stopped him from seeing more clearly than usual. When they entered the woods, the Nephilim started looking around the location. He was looking for tracks that Trams might have left behind. He wasn’t sure if someone as old as that vampire would do something so careless, but at the same time, he might have felt like nobody would come after him.

The light mage kept moving around the woods as he was looking for a way to track his bounty. Still, what Yuurei didn’t know was that Trams the Blood Ripper was following him. The Vampire had felt a disturbance within his fog, and he would lick his lips when he saw that he had found a new and interesting pray. He was curious because nobody ever entered these woods before. When they found out who lived there, they all stood away from this place.

168|862

#6Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:32 pm

Yuurei

“What are you doing in my domain? Are you looking for me specifically, or were you stupid enough to not see you’ve entered the area of your death?” He asked Yuurei through the fog waiting for an answer.

Yuurei and Renji would hear this, and it would cause him to be on guard. Renji wouldn’t even think twice as he would open his bag and he would equip Yuurei with all of his belongings.

“I came here looking for you Trams. I have questions to ask you, and I was hoping you could answer them.” He said to him wondering what he would say.

“Why would I answer questions from someone who’s about to be my meal?” He asked once again.

Yuurei would shake his head as he would open both his hands and two magic circles would appear. The stars came out quickly after as they entered his body to make him more powerful than before.

“I don’t think I will be your meal, so how about answering my questions?” He asked nicely before the fight began.

178|1040

#7Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:38 pm

Yuurei

Trams would laugh when he heard Yuurei’s words, and he could feel and see the confidence in this young man. He would swoop through the air and through the fog and straight toward Yuurei's side. The vampire would swipe down on the man’s shoulder, and Yuurei would feel the blow on his armor. The light mage would stumble to the side when he felt the blow, and he would chuckle a bit.

“So, that is how we’re going to do this. You’re too much of a coward to face me head-on I see.” He said to Trams.

The vampire would shake his head as he didn’t want to fall for this man’s trick, but his armor was sturdy enough to take his hit without breaking.

“I will allow you to see me a bit better. That way you know who and what killed you.” He said this as the fog was less thick than it was before.

157|1197

#8Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:46 pm

Yuurei

When he did that Trams had rushed straight toward Yuurei once again. This time the Nephilim would be able to see this, and he would lunge to the left to dodge Trams’ attack. The Vampire was impressed that he had missed and wondered who this guy was.

When Yuurei got on his feet, he would run in the direction he had seen Trams going. The Vampire was about to say something, but he saw the young man rush straight toward him without hesitating. The light mage would jump into the air and slam his fist straight toward the Vampire. He would move out of the way as he barely dodged the attack. This guy was strong, confident, and not afraid of him. That was bad and he didn’t like where this was going.

He would wrap around Yuurei and he would swipe down on his head to try and take him out. The helmet on Yuurei’s head would protect him as he would stumble forward from the impact of the attack.

171|1368

#9Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:51 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would use this opportunity to swing though, and he would punch with his right hand, and he would hit Trams on his leg. The vampire would feel the power behind the blow, and he would grunt from it. He would hit the ground and he was angry now from the pain that this young man had caused him.

“Who do you think you are?!” He yelled.

Yuurei would shake his head as he was going to make this harder for the vampire as he did for him.

“I’m Yuurei a victim of Ansem. I need to know where he is and you’re going to tell me.” He said to Trams as he started transforming.

Trams was surprised that anybody knew of his lord. He was even surprised that this young man was still alive. Then he saw it; Yuurei was becoming bigger, wings coming out from his back, and a mask to cover the mask he had already. This man was a Nephilim, but something even more.

168|1536

#10Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:56 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had fully transformed now, and Trams had started to transform as well. He wasn’t going to allow this Nephilim to outdo him.

“I am one of Ansem’s high ranks. You will not come out here alive, and I won’t be telling you anything about my lord.” He said to Yuurei.

Once he was fully transformed, he would rush straight toward Yuurei. The fog had dispersed at this point as he was going all out with pure power. Yuurei would dodge the man’s attack with ease. His eyes looked at Trams as he could see fear in his eyes when he missed. Yuurei didn’t attack though as Trams pushed forward to attempt another attack.

“I just want to know where I can find Ansem right now. He needs to perish by my hand.” He said to Trams as he would dodge the attack again.

Trams laughed when he missed but laughed at what Yuurei said.

“If you let me hit you earlier, then how do you think you’re going to beat Ansem? You will just die if you try.” He said to Yuurei.

183|1719

#11Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:01 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would shake his head when he heard those words from this vampire.

“I couldn’t see earlier, and now I can. I don’t think Ansem would use such a trick like this. So tell me about Ansem, or meet your maker.” He said to Trams as he wondered what he would say.

Trams would shake his head because he wasn’t going to tell him anything or so he thought.

“You talk big for someone who’s to become my pet.” He said this as he decided on Yuurei’s faith.

Trams would rush straight toward Yuurei and he would go on a barrage of attacks. The Nephilim were in the air and started dodging the attacks from the man in front of him. He was slow or at least slower than him and even Ansem. Yuurei figured he would show him the difference between them in terms of strength. He would launch a quick jab straight toward Trams and it would land right on his face.

The attack would send the vampire flying back ten meters as he hit the ground and started screaming in pain.

184|1903

#12Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:05 pm

Yuurei

Trams would get up slowly from the blow and he could feel his body shaking. He was nervous, but for what? This man was beneath him, a stupid Nephilim at that and he was hunting him down? Yuurei was behind Trams now as he would look down at the vampire.

“I want answers. I need to know where Ansem is residing now. I know he moves his castle around. I want to know where he is now.” He said to Trams.

The vampire could see that the man was really close to him. His back was turned to Yuurei, so he figured he would try a surprise attack. He would swing his fist around as fast as he could, but Yuurei would fly into the air to dodge the attack. It was then he would come back down, and he would crash down on Trams. The vampire would spit out blood and gasp for air from the blow and he would just lay on the ground flat on his stomach.

170|2073

#13Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:10 pm

Yuurei

Trams fearing for his life finally caved in. This was the first time he had ever felt his life would end besides being around Ansem.

“Okay, I will tell you. Ansem is residing within Worth Woodsea. You won’t be able to see his castle because he cloaked it to be invisible. Still, if you look carefully, you’ll be able to find it. So, please let me go. I will be on the run for the rest of my life now that I gave you, his location. He will know.” He said to Yuurei.

The Nephilim would hear these words, which would make him furious. The man was close to him once again. It was like he was taunting Yuurei. The light mage was filled with anger, and he would swing his hand straight through Trams’ neck. The vampire would become lifeless right then and there as his head bounced on the ground.

“At least now I know where Ansem is. I guess we can turn in the bounty while we’re here.” He said as he walked over to Trams’ head and picked it up.

184|2257

#14Yuurei 

Hunting the High Ranking (Mercenary Work)  Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:14 pm

Yuurei

The light mage had made his way back to Bosco. His armor was still on him, while Renji was on his shoulder. The guards would see him walking toward their city and would be on guard. He was holding onto Trams' head and soon enough one of the guards would recognize Renji from earlier.

“Let him through guys. That’s Yuurei from Fiore. He seems to have the head of Trams the Blood Ripper.” He said to them.

They would relax once again but were surprised that this man was able to rid them of a monster that was too close to home. When Yuurei got to them, the guard would approach him, and he would take the head of the vampire. In return, he would hand over Yuurei the bag of jewels that was owed to him. The guard would report back to his ruler about what transpired and who had taken out an elder vampire with ease.

158|2415 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum