Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fragments of a Memory [Yuurei]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ianthe 

Fragments of a Memory [Yuurei] Empty Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:23 pm

Ianthe
The smell of seasoned chicken and sauteed vegetables filled the rental home that Ianthe was currently residing in while staying on Luluhawa Island. The night had already fallen and the moon hung where the sun once was. Throughout the house, smooth jazz could be heard and if anyone got close to the kitchen that she was cooking in they'd hear her humming along with it. Tonight Ianthe had decided to cook dinner and she invited Yuurei and his exceed. They were welcomed and encouraged to stay with her while they were on the island. Having become a new member of Yuurei's guild she would have liked the two to get to know each other better and that meant being around one another.

Moving around the kitchen she would pour herself a glass of wine while the chicken cooked in the oven. The light breeze from the fan above gave her some respite from the heat and the cool drink she downed put her right at the sweet spot of comfortable. Walking out onto the front porch where it was lit up by a tiki torch with a magic flame that only went out when mana was applied and didn't catch on fire. Ianthe would take a seat on the swing and look up at the moon, her thoughts of a past she would rather forget slowly settling in.

Fragments of a Memory [Yuurei] BSIEiBe
#FF6633/Fiorian
#2Yuurei 

Fragments of a Memory [Yuurei] Empty Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:03 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was making his way toward the house that Ianthe had invited him to. He didn’t think she would want to cook for him and honestly, he wanted to cook for her. He was a chef after all, so it would have been nice for him to do it. Still, he was excited that someone would cook for him, and he was going to enjoy it. The Nephilim figured if a woman was cooking him food at night, then he might as well dress correctly, right?

Yuurei wore a button-down outfit with slacks since they were going to be eaten tonight for dinner. He was on his way as he was sure that he was going to be there early. It was nighttime, so the heat that would have gotten him really hot was not there. It was still warm, but the night breeze made up for it. As he approached the place, he would see Ianthe on a swing on the front porch.

“Nice seeing you out here. Am I too early for dinner?” He asked her wondering what she would say.

Pic:

#3Ianthe 

Fragments of a Memory [Yuurei] Empty Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:46 pm

Ianthe
The sounds of the ocean and the night breeze that carried the fresh ocean scent in the air was enough to dull her mind. Though she initially had her mind set on memories that seem too blurry to dig up, she soon found herself giving in to the relaxing atmosphere that the beach house naturally offered. It was so nice to be able to just for once relax but she would sooner be happy with her guests presence. Her mind shifted to Yuurei and as it did his voice pulled her attention forward. Sitting up a bit as she had been just leaning back with her face towards the sky, now she had her full attention on Yuurei. Taking him in from top to bottom she started to feel underdressed for this occasion. Here she was sitting in a black tank top, black shorts that came up practically to her inner thigh, and some pink fuzzy slippers. A smug smirk passed over her lips as she stood up and shook her head.

" Ah just a bit. The chicken is in the oven now. But we can head in and have some wine and chill while we wait, Come on in. "

Leading the way inside of the house she held the door open for Yuurei before walking in herself. Once they were inside she would pour them each a glass of red wine. " I'm glad you were able to make it. You look good, I honestly am ashamed of myself for not putting in the effort myself." Chuckling lightly before taking a sip of wine she felt a little embarrassed if she were being honest with herself.

Fragments of a Memory [Yuurei] BSIEiBe
#FF6633/Fiorian
#4Yuurei 

Fragments of a Memory [Yuurei] Empty Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:11 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look over at Ianthe and when he saw how she was dressed, he blushed. He noticed that he had overdressed for this occasion. He figured since they were going to eat dinner in her place they would dress for the night. Still, he was wrong, which would have brought him to blush a bit. He looked at her as she got up and he would smile at her. Her words were nice to hear, and he was fine with that. He would follow behind her but would be the first to enter the house. When he did, he would hear her speak to him as she pour wine into their glass. He had a smile on his face as he would take his glass and take a sip while she explained her not dressing up for the occasion.

The light mage found himself rubbing the back of his head as he chuckled a bit embarrassed to hear that.

“No, it’s okay. If anything, I overdressed. I would have arrived in some shorts, a shirt, and some sandals if I had known.” He said to her as he could smell the aroma of the food being cooked.

“Still, I got to say it smells good in here.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum