Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

After Party [Alisa]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:02 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @Jikan | BIKINI

"Ufufu~... Alluring hmmm...? Flatterer~ Just how tempting are we talking about here hmm?", the first time Jikan had responded to her flirtatious tones, Alisa had slowly gotten used to catching those hints of a response from the otherwise stoic redhead, noting a second way to rouse her passion outside of fighting. But as Alisa put Jikan on the spot with that half lidded gaze, the redhead returned the favour, until Alisa tilted her head, brow raising as though her answer was the most natural conclusion in the world, "Why, she'd feel exactly the same way... And she'd feel awfully disappointed if I didn't share with her~"

Slowly, Jikan may come to realize just what manner of woman could have earned Alisa Vollan's undying love and affection. Far more open than most, neither of the two shied away from other pursuits, after all, whoever caught the eye of one would inevitably catch the eye of the other as well. In the end, Alisa merely giggled and shot a complicit wink back at the exceed, calmly swimming across the warm, welcoming waters, keeping an eye on her companions as she guided them around the rocky formations, chuckling at Jikan's words but at Mia's even more so, chuckling when the lively exceed finally noticed the smorgasbord swimming right underneath her. After all, many fishermen often stop by this place for a reason:

"That's an all you can eat buffet, provided you can catch them, Mia~", she teased back this time, turning around on her back, gracefully kicking her legs against the water as she lead into a graceful backstroke, watching the exceed closely, before holding Jikan's gaze, "And you don't even know the half of it~"

Before long, they finally approached solid ground enough that Alisa's feet touched the soft, wet sands on the seafloor, slowly emerging from under the crashing waves. Water trickled down her voluptuous visage in long, steady streams, her silky black hair clinging to her back as she ran her hands up over her forehead, sliding down to the swell of her generous bust as she adjusted the clinging fabric of her top over her wet, glistening fullness as it jostled with every hip swaying step. The statuesque sculptress slipped her hands lower still, her fingertips followed the edge of her bikini bottoms, tugging them back over the shapely, expansive roundness of her rear as she cocked her hips to the side, looking between the wilderness leading into the beaches, or the deserted shoreline running along the water's edge. And all without a single soul in sight:

"Here we are... Now, which would you rather see first~?", she added, leaving up to the redhead to decide the next destination if she so desired.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:14 pm

Jikan

Jikan continued to swim as she listened to Alisa's response. "My my....that is an interesting sound right there. Flatter? No no. Just speaking facts. How my truthful words are taken is up to the receiver", she kicked her feet, legs softly pushing her forward as she stuck her arms out like a knife. Cutting into the water like butter as her skin glided against the cool water surface."But how tempting? Hmmm...I suppose enough for me to not care if your lover agrees or not if, I tease. Although, when I think about it I rather not be a homewrecker". It was interesting for Jikan to get like this a little. The stotic woman found her at ease most of the time and not put in a situation where she wanted to expression emotions, and even when she did, not in a strong manner. Thankfully this was certainty not strong and still calm. But still. Getting like this seeing Alisa, the guild master of Blue Pegasus that she was still weary of. It was....a bit pitiful and scary.

Calm in her words and demeanor was what Jikan was trying to do. The flirtatious tones from the black haired mage getting responses, hints even a little. But still tamed. It was funny, only one person gave Jikan such trouble keeping her cool. Illumin forbid her already nervous nerves if she ever decided to tease Jikan. But right now, conversation was to be had, and Jikan posed her own words back that seemed to get a response from Alisa. "Oh is that really? Noted. You're relationship with your wife is very different than the norm".

With Alisa's wink towards Mia. Jikan responds to her exceed friend, "my my Mia. I'm sorry, but you looked to cute and relaxed I just could not bring myself to bother your peacefulness".

"......Jikan....", the exceed started with a few grumbling sounds. "Sure. Fine....but you owe me fish...". And with that Jikan and Mia continued to follow behind Alisa. Mia's paws occasionally reaching out again and again to try to grab a nearby fix. Unfortunately the exceed failed each time, a cat whine coming out with each failed attempt. ""I'm trrrrryyyyiiiiinnnng".

Jikan swam, giving a soft smirk to Mia before she realized Alisa's gaze. "Is that so?", asked Jikan in a soft inquisitive voice yet again. "It would not be the first time there was something for me to learn and explore more about in this world". A long with these words, the group arrived to their destination. Wet feet touched down, feeling the sticky mold-able sand slip through her toes and paint the bottom of her feet. A small water wave crashed at Jikan's back, wetting her body once again as well as dusting off the small clinging amount of sand that was forming to the back of her legs and her curvaceous plump bottom. Water dripped like rain drops as Jikan's long legs stepped outward onto the dry surface. Painting the ground in a watercolor like splash as if it was a canvas with every soft sway of her body. She sighed, bringing her thumbs to her shoulders as she slide them up and back. Adjusting her bosom with a bit of soft movement. After finishing this, she placed a hand on her right hip, eyes turning to the side as she watched her friend Mia come out of the water and fluff her fur in an attempt to get dry. "What to see? Well. I suppose the scene before my eyes. I wonder what it is like inside".

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#28Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:20 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 600 | TAG: @Jikan | BIKINI

Alisa all but rolled her eyes at Jikan's insistence, and yet her smile widened nonetheless... That didn't stop her brow from furrowing as she shot her sultry, half lidded stare, just long enough to drive her point home as she spoke up in that throaty, honeyed timbre:

"Myyyy~... See, defenitely sounds like you're buttering me up for something there, charmer~... A breathtaking beauty like you should be more careful with her words~", chuckled the sculptress as she shot Jikan's warning right back at her, eyes narrowing with a sly, teasing smile, thrilled by this reserved woman letting her hair down. They'd spent quite a bit of time together on this island, and moments like these were still few and far between. At the same time, Alisa responded to her admiration just as well, her hand squishing oh so softly into her full bosom as it came to rest there, "Mmmm how very thoughtful~... I suppose you'd rather not get caught between me and Sofia."

To her credit, Jikan had yet to show Alisa how she could be around most people, so the crystal woman simply had no terms of comparison... But she knew the redhead wasn't emotionless by any stretch. Whether she wasn't used to expressing herself or simply needed the right incentive to was anybody's guess, but Alisa found her captivating enough to earn her interest:

"I suppose... For me it feels only natural, to share who or what catches your eye with the woman you love.", she shrugged, flipping her hair behind her shoulders with a soft, understanding smile, "Why, just what manner of marriage did you expect me to have hmmm?"

After all, every person she cared about, friends, family, lovers, all of them had a place in her heart that was theirs and theirs alone. She knew Sofia felt the same way too, so their polyamorous marriage was never something they needed to talk about. At the same time, a free spirited woman like herself could only be matched by a wife like Sofia. Far be it from her to go into too much detail about it though, after all if Jikan happened to feel curious about the Siren of Blue Pegasus, she'd just have to sek her out herself:

"Mia, if you move so suddenly you'll just scare the fish~", she quipped back playfully, hand raising over her mouth as she giggled, taking but a second to admire the view as the redhead stepped out of the water, feeling glad she left the water first when she could regale herself with that kind of sight

Smiling at her words, Alisa turned around, silent as she hooked both hands behind her back, just above the wet, swaying roundness of her rump, her idle hand motioning for the redhead to follow her with an inviting come hither gesture. As they walked away from the shoreline, the wet, firm footing beneath their feet gave way to dry, shifting sands, warm enough to feel oh so delightful against the sensitive skin of her soles, in stark contrast to the sizzling heat of midday, at the edge of feeling painfully hot:

"Here we are... This forest stretches out around most of the island. Even seasoned explorers can easily get lost here~", Alisa stated, taking the lead with slow, leisurly steps, letting the redhead catch up or take her place at her side.

Under the shelter of the canopies, the shaded forest floor provided a welcome relief from the sweltering heat, earning a delighted, refreshing sigh as Alisa inhaled deeply of that woodland air, that well rounded firmness of her pliant bust rising and falling, that lingering wetness on her skin all but shimmering under the sparse sunbeams piercing through the tree tops. Everything looked so vibrant out here, bright, yet far less so than the beach itself, enough for her eyes to grow blurry for a split second as they adjusted to the dimmer gleam

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:49 pm

Jikan

Jikan was a calm demeanor type, but o did she feel a little but smug at causing Alisa to roll her eyes. The widening smile not losing notice as well. It was something, that could even cause a smirk to form on her lips. Almost. This same cool persona remained present within her as Jikan saw Alisa's brow furrow ever so slightly in a sultry half hearted stare. If she was trying to gaze a guiver into Jikan's body or apprehension, she was gonna be in for a hard time. But by all means, she could try with her sweet honeyed voice ringing out in the underground coven.

"Ohhhh I have no idea what you mean. I am just a pleasant person when I have nothing annoying me. When nothing negative is present, neutral can seem very sweet". Jikan spoke with an at ease voice. Confident yet relaxed as she just did what she wished. The sly look and continued smile gorgeous indeed, but a look still all the same even if it was on a  dangerously pretty face.

Mia waddled and walked along, choosing the moment now to add to the conversation yet again while being lead. "Jikan doesn't like messy stuff. She would most likely choose fighting two people then getting in between two people yelling about something". Jikan walked as well, her eyes shifting to Mia."Much too much of a headache. Although, given your statements Alisa, that would be less possible. You do not care about my mixed reputation. And I would hope your wife is a calm type of person. I do not enjoy in causing unneeded harm".

If Alisa would believe this or anything Jikan had said to her during the time they had met so far on Luluhawa Island would have to been seen and answered at a later time. Either way, a mask was up and worn as always. Just as such Jikan expected that Alisa was wearing one. Perhaps not deliberately, but still all the same. The true details and deepest of a person was only revealed to ones close. And only through the fire and iron of hard times and decisions. How Jikan or Alisa acted around most people, their guild, to people they were close to. Was all an unknown fact. There was nothing to compare their interaction to, nothing to measure against. Normally Jikan liked this, having the space to create and do what she wished. To examine and read people. Figure them out. Perhaps it was due to how withdrawn she often let herself be, never empty, but not as expressive or filled with emotion as others...'normal' people.

"I suppose that makes sense. You share things you enjoy with people you like spending time with. Same as anything else", Jikan said matter of factually once again. "How it is within the areas of your bond with her is up to you two. And. Well, logic and rationality after all but, that is obvious". Jikan thought for a second. And gave Alisa an answer. "I thought you had a lesbian marriage". Jikan said with a deadpan face. With that comment Mia blinked several times.

"....I will have to try again when we leave", Mia said with a pout. Her arms crossed as she gave Jikan a soft staaaaare. Judging her friends lack of action in jumping at the once a year opportunity!! ...."You're so adorable when you pout like that". Mia flailed her arms at this statement, arms moving so fast it looked like she had multiple. "Don't try to talk your way out of me being upset about missing fiiiiish". It was very soft and light, short. But Jikan had let out a giggle at this.

The soft banter between the two friends stopped though at the flick of Alisa's finger.  Walking lightly with a soft sway, the two followed behind. Walking behind Alisa as she turned and eyes on the swaying roundness, for a short moment. The wet yet firm ground making way for the dry shifting sand. Oh, Mia hoped this would be fine. Her fur was still wet an getting sand in it would just be the worse! Even if it was just her paws. Jikan on the other hand was find, wet and dripping dry, she did not mind getting sand on her feet again. If it happened it happened, and the warm was pleasant. "Oh really? That sounds exciting yet terrible at the same time".

"How big is it how big is it??", Mia asked gazing out, wondering about the number of miles this forest expanded.

The two continued to move. Jikan take a wide casual time with her steps. Her long legs and hips swaying as she moved with a comfort. Mia hopped hopped hopped though. Following after Alisa's leisure steps trying to catch up to Alisa and Jikan who were moving faster than her.

It was all beautiful, the sounds, the temperature, the leaves and greenery. Balance. Oh, Jikan may have to consider this as another vacation quiet spot. Jikan continued to walk forward as Alisa took in a deep breath, her hand rested on her right hip as she looked around and then up. A sigh coming for her a swell, short but deep. It was a only a weak one, but her bosom moved and flexed. Droplets of water dropping onto the floor to nurture the grass. Her creamy skin shinning in a soft glow. The woodland air felt nice...familiar. Jikan had no idea why, but it felt like it was a part of her. A missing part. She lifted her left hand, brushing her hair behind her ear to show her human ears. Body rising and falling as she took her normal breaths murmuring nature of continued life. Sun light faded as she turned, stepping sideways to look back at Alisa and Mia with pleased eyes. "Ah, such a soothing atmosphere".

#30Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:59 am

Alisa

"Suuuuuure you dont... Keep it up and you might find out~", she quipped back with a doubtful tone, chuckling as Mia chimed in, reaching a hand up to her temple in a lopsided smile, "To be fair, I'm sure nobody likes the messy stuff other than the kind of people you usually don't want to be involved with. You have nothing to worry about, I assure you, she's not going to come after you... Not with a knife anyway~"

Not so much a mask, though Alisa hadn't really shown Jikan anything she wouldn't have shown anybody else who caught her eye. Whatever secrets and sides of herself she kept hidden were only known to her loved ones, but that didn't her demeanor any less genuine. At the same time, even around someone she could see herself trusting, Alisa never truly dropped her guard. Even when she believed she had nothing to fear from the person in front of her, years of hunting all by herself had left a mark on her. She hid it well, of course, but at the same time, nobody got to her level by being careless. That balance wasn't always the easiest to reach... To keep your guard up, while opening up to friends or those you could one day see as such:

"Indeed, every person is different, so naturally the bond shared between two is even more so.", After the openness of the tall woman flirtation, which team she played for was about as obvious as a guess could be, and if she didn't know better, she'd have guessed Jikan was just teasing her. Letting out an elegant, amused chuckle, her hand drew gracefully over her mouth as Alisa couldn't help but roll her words a bit titlting her head in a teasing tone tinged with sarcasm, "Wooooow, I can't imagine whatever gave you that impression."

Was it the ever present flirtatiousness, or simply a product of Alisa's own reputation? After all, as a famous mage who'd been married for as long as she had, anybody could have figured that out. Even Mia couldn't help but look puzzled at her companion, enough that Alisa shared an equally befuddled look with her:

"As they say, there's plenty of fish in the sea. You'll have plenty of chances to try again while you're here on the island~", joining Jikan in encouraging the desolate execeed, giggling alongside Jikan as she carried on along the soft sands, before the ground beneath their feet gave way a more solid, sparsely grassy terrain of the forest floor

Indeed, the florest stretched out for Kilometers, from where they stood none of them would have even been able to catch a glimpse of where it ended, much less so once they finally made their way inside. Delighting at the soft, satisfying breeze, Alisa ran both hands down her long, soaking wet hair, brushing it back up along her forehead, leaving only those trimmed black bangs draping back down over her face:

"Quite big, if you keep walking in this direction you'll eventually find yourself at the mountains on the waters edge. Even I haven't ventured that long~", she answered, looking back over her shoulder between Mia and Jikan, "Still, you have nothing to fear. If you keep moving forward you'll inevitably end up somewhere, be it the ocean once more, the mountains, or maybe back in the city even. This island is big but not that big~"

Interlacing her fingers, Alisa stretched her arms up high as she took a deep, relaxed breath, arching her back softly as her plush cleavage puffed out visibly under the firm squeeze of her bikini, tension building in that hopelessly overworked fabric, then releasing with an almost hypnotic ripple as her arms fell back down once more, running down along that silky black hair before hooking back behind her back:

"...And it gets even better when the sun sets~", taking but a moment's pause, ALisa's hand came to rest on the ragged bark of the nearest tree, taking in her surroundings and letting the two girls do the same as they finally came upon clearing, complete with a shimmering pond just a few meters away, the surface shimmering with the dimming sun's gleam, something which would inevitably a lure other animals for a drink sooner or later.

She could stay here for hours if she was all by herself, just feeling that cool breeze brushing against her bare, sensitive skin, softer than a lover's caress.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:29 pm

Jikan

This time it was Jikan's turn to quip back in a soft kittensh dally tone. "Oh? Is that a threat, promise, or a simple fact, Alisa?", her voice ringing back to the doubtful tone. A slow emphasis on her name as Jikan spoke it. Jikan continued to move as she spoke, watching causal as Alisa chuckled and smiled at Mia's words. Jikan was finding this all to be quite a little bit of a pleasant day so far, the interaction a bit amusing and calm. Just the way she liked it and wanted it to be while she was having a vacation break on Luluawa Island. "Oh that depends. Messy can be fun or enjoyable, maybe just what someone needs or deserves. People who one can want to be involved with can be in all shapes and forms~. As well as not", Jikan said in a factual calm manner as if she was just offering information, eyes scanning over Alisa as she spoke about the type of people to and not get involved with.

Mia on the other hand had something else to say about that. "Messy is messy. And I find that messy does not like me nor do I like it. Cleaning my head from chaos, worrying about meanie heads and watching them, then the fish! My fish is always in danger", she said with a pout.

"Good to hear. I would hate to ruin Mia's fish date. Glad to know I wont deal with her coming at me with a blade...but, what if she felt like being mischievous and used her magic instead? Oh, would that be messy or fun I wonder", Jikan spoke in a smooth honey laced wonderment. Alisa's words were just that, words. They held information within them, but still, there was only a surface level that could be drawn from them. Acts, however, would let the red headed mage know how a situation would be. To see if Alisa was being honest ir, if she would be correct about her wife.

She would just have to meet Sofia herself eventually.

There was only so much one could say and vouch after all. How one person acted, thought, felt. These were only pieces that were a part of a puzzle. The picture; an image of a person. Openness, as genuine as it came off, always held that layer that there was a deeper aspect to it. Such as a riddle whom answer lead into another riddle. Deliberate or not, there was a needed caution. A care, steady and gentle due to the situation before her. A human life. And her life. Either way, things that had value were at play. Things that could be predictable as much as they could be unpredictable. Add in the amount of magical power Alisa held within her and battle experience and well....it was something that excited Jikan as well was something she easily could not play around with.  Seeking out, exploring, secrets and other sides was something that was a privileged, one that right now Jikan was able to entertain. "Indeed. Not one is the same, although, people are people so there are common grounds still. Fear, respect. Pride. Goals etc etc", she said waving a hand causally, stopping herself from begining a list.

Alisa's openness was out for the world to see. A hard thing to foolishly mistake with anyone with enough exposure and common sense. Normally...Jikan was not the one to have common sense, but on this occasions, she was able to catch the jest from the flirtatious woman. Than again, it was likely obvious from the whole, married to Sofia thing. Jikan didn't like to assume basic things about people, but that was pretty much flashing above her head. In the end though it made no difference to Jikan. She was here on a vacation, and so. She was going to play around, joke, and hopefully find someone around Luluawaa Island that could point to a willing fighter or a place to possibly watch a good fight. Or at least some sort of exciting event. Alisa had pointed out one spot already, but there had to be more that this unknown island had to offer. Why else would the Guild Master and practical Ace of Blue Pegasus be so infatuated with the location?

Jikan continued this aim as she listen to Alisa let out yet another one of her sing song elegant chuckles. Hiding her hand over her mouth tucking away that smile. At this point, it was a trademark habit in Jikan's mind of observation. "Oh I don't know. A little of this, a little of that. Maybe the sea was just speaking to me", Jikan responded with her voice, echoing out a slight amused sarcasm of her own in return.

"...how about a little bit of FISH. Fish in that water, those two giant tasty fish beast. I swear....someone is out to tease me on this island....", Mia said in a light hearted sigh in response to Jikan's and Alisa's encouragement. Taking the situation and their words with some merit. She pressed onward, the soft sand eventually turning into a small soft green forest carpet. Low in number but strong in atmosphere, the vast space they were in.

Jikan watched in wonder as Mia continued to move forward, her ears flickered at catching Alisa's words. "I always wanted to see a mountain up close. Where the slope begins and the massive height above my head".

"That may be possible then Mia. Sounds like this place is all connected and big. So we could explore and see where things take us. Even if we get lost, we could find our way back. I wonder if it is like a circle though. If so, I would imagine it would not take long for us to be found".

#32Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:32 pm

Alisa

"Hmmmm~... How about all of the above~?", Alisa replied with a flirtatious wink, that wet hand drawing a cross in the air as though answering a multiple choice question on a pop quiz, biting her lip as her brow furrowed, her words laced with innuendo as she quipped right back, "Oh, defenitely... Nothing wrong with getting messy with the right person now, is there?"

Of course, there's good messy and, well, not so good messy, even if they were talking about starkly different definitions here, Kanna nodded a the exceed's words, once again making a mental note to give the girl a proper fish banquet:

"Oh, if she's feeling mischievous, you defenitely won't get off that easily...", she chimed, chuckling playfully as she brushed that damp black hair behind her shoulders, shooting her a teasing wink as she wondered whether she'd get fun or messy, "Once again, sweetie... All of the above~"

She wouldn't say any more than this, after all, she wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for if and when Jikan eventually met her beloved bride. Sofia really wasn't the jealous type but if she'd heard Alisa found herself a side squeeze here or there, she'd defenitely want a bite of it too. Not that she herself would be any different in the same situation, and that kind of sync was exactly why the two had always been perfect together. Indeed, people had so many sides to be seen and discovered, many of them hidden to all but those they trusted with their most intimate of moments.

"The sea hmmm~?", Alisa all but cooed, her gaze narrowing once more as those wine red hues focused on her captivating companion's, "I can only imagine what the sea might have seen... Aside from all the fish Mia's been oggling that is~"

Turning her gaze back to the ravenous exceed with a playful wink, the lithomancer made sure that whatever path she took the two on would inevitably lead to some small lake filled with fish, assuming they didn't make their way back to the ocean before that, which was always possible considering the small size of the island:

"Sounds to me like both of you are curious about the view from the mountain... Albeit in different ways~", she chimed as she folded her arms under the fullness of her bust, hand raising up to her chin as she looked between Jikan and Mia, her plush pink lips curling just a bit wider as those ruby red orbits turned towards the mountain. After all, there was no easier path to follow, even as they made their way through the forest, under the shelter of these shaded treetops, "I suppose if you're both that curious... I could always take you there."

Turning around once more, the sculptress motioned the two girls to follow along after her as she made her way forth with that eye catching sway to her hips, running a hand up over her forehead as she brushed those loose wet locks away from her eyes:

"Fair warning, it's a longer hike than you might expect. Hope you're ready to work up a little sweat~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#33Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:25 pm

Jikan

"Oh? Giving it all you multi-tasker? I like facts and promises, but I am not sure about threats. Never heard one so pleasant and none scary before~", she replied with an instinctive nod of her head. Light hearted and teasing. Alisa was becoming more and more of an entertaining person to speak to in Jikan's boredom. "It does sound a little greedy though. Do you really think it can be all and you can handle that?". Jikan asked while sticking out her index on her right hand, hovering it out waving it side to side before placing it to the right side of her lower lip. "No not at all, the right person can do a wonder". Indeed there was a good messy and not so good messy, But to Jikan there was a third; a bad messy. This seductress before here was somewhere on the line of good messy or not so good messy. And from her gut feeling, she was a little bit of both. Mia on the other hand....thought Alisa was a whole naughty type of messy.

"Oh? Well I hope she is fast and clever if she decides to be mischievous. I don't plan to let myself to be an easy catch", Jikan said having fun with teasing tone to her voice. Catching the teasing wink from Alisa as Jikan stretched her back out, letting a soft pop to come as her body arched. All in the goal to help her body dry against the sun of course.

This was an interesting situation. It had been a long time Jikan found, some release from the stress and dealings of life besides combat. It was a same though, with the beauty of Alisa and how she heard this Sofia looked, she hoped that she would indeed get of easy. Funny how she did not even think she was going to get into situation, when she did find herself...tempted to cut loose in another way. It was most certainty in different situations and scenes. A light mage, and one as powerful as Alisa, was not one she would expect, regardless if she was simply ravishing.

Jikan head her eyes on one specific person. But, as what she knew that person had no feelings for her. If anything if she was lucky, she saw Jikan as an acquaintance. But either way, nothing was started, nothing was stated. A person needed a few bites every once awhile. This felt like a major bite though~. ...even if this situation was a bit unknown. Light mages had not been a group she found very trusting relaxing environment for her over the last few years.

"Why yes, nature is all around us after all. Sees all and learns all. It is present before us, during our time, and long after. Especially the sea, vast and deep. Unknown to all knowledge and touch at its deepest levels", Jikan said keeping Alisa's gaze. A small corner of her lips lifting in satisfaction as caused the continued coos and focus of the Blue Pegasus gaze. Her blue green eyes giving off a smug content glow, that was playing on the side of respect and poke with on the edge of the unknown. "And fiiiish", Jikan said shifting her eyes loving to Mia.

"....the deepest parts must have the biggest and most fish...".

"Yes they do, yes they do Mia", Jikan said while reaching out one of her hands to gently rub and scratch her friend's head. The exceed happily tilted her head to accept the touch, purring softly at the affection.

"Ah, I suppose a little. I have never been on a mountain before. I have heard that some can be even difficult for a mage or adventurer to climb. It is somewhat of an equalizer. Regular people, warriors, mages; knowledge, experience, skill, and luck are needed to be successful. It is one of many things that I think can be common amongst everyone's strength". Jikan said keeping her other hand on her curvaceous hip.

"And I just wanna come for the ride. ....as long as it isn't super code. My coat can only do so much", Mia said while she continued to purr happily.

"Perhaps", Jikan aid softly in response to Alisa's potential offer. She followed along with Mia, keeping her eyes on Alisa. In more than one way. "That is okay, I'm never afriad of a good earned sweat...or a work out".

".....I don't like that those".

"If you get tired I'll just put you on my shoulder sweetie".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#34Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:17 pm

Alisa

"Always natural to give it your all when someone strikes your fancy, don't you think? Fufu~... My greed appreciates your concern, but if you're that curious about it... You can always find out for yourself~", she teased back as she leaned in slightly, her arm squishing ever so softly into the side of her supple, generous bust as her lips curled into a sly, seductive smile, eyes narrowing, holding the redhead's gaze the whole way through, admiring how her curvaceous frame glistened in the sunlight, "Mmmm~... Knowing Sofia, I have a feeling she'll appreciate that."

While Jikan worried whether she couldn't relax around a light mage like Alisa, the lithomancer's thoughts were nowhere near the other woman's affiliation. She cared more about people and what moved them rather than which side of the fence their lives had lead them to, and had no quarrel against a Dark Mage without a real reason to. If anything, the tabboo aspect only added to the thrill, if one would like to think of it that way, but Alisa didn't even need to think of it that way. Nothing wrong with enjoying the company of someone who catches your eye, and well, if the time comes when both parties want to take a nice, juicy bite, well:

"So the sea and I need to have a good long coversation then, is what you're telling me~?", Alisa chuckled heartily, flipping her hair behind her as her gaze drifted towards the mountain in front of her.

She'd gone hiking there a few times, but the view always took her breath away. She didn't know what it was, perhaps the clear skies on the island made it easier to see out into the distance, or perhaps she always had a positive impression of it since she was on vacation... There was always something that could surprise her when she got a bird's eye view of the island. But as it turned out, she didn't need to climb any mountains to feel surprised:

"Really now? So you're telling me that you - an Earth Mage - have never been on a mountain before~?", arching a quizzical brow, Alisa's gaze once again fell on Jikan as an incredulous look crossed her face, "In that case, I'd be delighted to show you a thing or two. The view from up there is to die for."

And honestly... Having earth magic makes it almost like cheating~... Though at this point, Alisa doubted she needed to mention that, for a skilled fighter like Jikan could understand the advantage of using her magic while surrounded by its natural element.

"It is an active volcano, Mia. You should worry more about the heat~", she teased, winking at the cute exceed with a soft smile, "Though worry not, we don't need to climb all the way to the top if it gets too hot."

With their destination set, Alisa pulled up her long black hair into a stylish, yet practical high ponytail, those lingering salty droplets cascading down the smooth, toned musculature of her back as she lead the way, seeking the shortest route towards the mountain. After all, with the sun already setting, they didn't have that many hours of sunlight left:

"Likewise, and it's always better with the right partner...", knowing fully well where Jikan was looking without even a single glance back, she emphasized the pendulum sway of those wide, womanly hips, the big, bountiful roundness of her heart shaped behind leading down to the luscious flare of her succulent thighs, her smooth skin adorned by a lingering wet shine from the earlier dip in the ocean, "...Especially if they can keep up~"

As the trees around them grew less dense, Alisa rose her hand over her eyes, warding off the sun's rays as she let her eyes grow used to the brightness, finally stepping out from under the treetops as the soft forest floor beneath their feet gave way to dirt and gravel, rocks of increasing size as they arrived at the foot of the volcano.

"Here we are... Mauna Ahi. The mountain of Fire. Seems to me like you'll feel right at home~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#35Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:02 pm

Jikan

"Why of course. When there is something you want you have to go towards it. When it comes to a person, that means even more effort and attention. How else are you suppose to grasp and hold em?~", Jikan said with a soft content nod as if she was stating so ancient deep knowledge. Not. It was common sense after all. Then there was a soft click of Jikan's tonge. "Noted", Jikan said in a soft smug voice hearing Alisa's comment about being curious and finding out herself. At this point she did not know how she was going to respond to Alisa's words at the end of this trip.

This time Jikan did not shy away though. Keeping her strong confident contact with Alisa's eyes as the black haired beauty closed her arms around her self. A casual tease or a comfort who knows. At this point with Alisa's figure, she doubted ever gesture could be a regular one. She wondered how many of her natural motions came off as something from the eyes of the people around her. This narrowing of the eyes thing was beginning to be a tic in Jikan's mind though. A hungry one. That curl of her lips into that sly smile only added to this growing belief. "Ohhhh is that so? Hmmmm....I have the sudden suspension that she would not be the only one that would appreciate that", she said once again tapping one of her fingers against her skin. But this time it was against her bottom lip, the cool water that somehow was still on her finger moistened and shined the smirked lips in the sunlight.

Jikan truly couldn't relax though. As charming and a fun of a game this one. Among other things. Her lifestyle and experience with people who claimed to be on the side of the light were, mostly, stirring in their creative mood. Then again, that was exactly what Alisa was doing to Jikan a bit in this situation; it was a nice bit of a different type of stirring though.

Affiliation indeed didn't matter for the most part, it only gave someone a guess of the person. But, just like anyone else that had judged her. The affiliation was a base that did put an image in mine that everyone moved from. What was more important though, something that Jikan thought Alisa would agree with her on, was how a person moved and their character. More often than not, Jikan found that character being more connecting with the dark mages when it came to Jikan's personality. There were light mages, neutral, or indepdent mages as well. But for the most part, things were messy and not worth it. But perhaps a bite of, and fight with this guild master would be worth it if it came with these conversations that they had today? It was not like Jikan had a quarrel with Alisa because she was a light mage. Jikan had issue with people and to some situations in her life, groups. Like Paradise Dawn and the underground fighting ring leaders that sent people to 'talk' to Jikan after her time in Baska.

"Oh yes it does. I am sure it has many things to show you. Like those deep sea monsters we dealt with. Orrrr, how wet it can get you", Jikan said with a hop as stepped onto a small boulder well...more large rock. She reached her left hand back, letting it come and free the twists of her hair. Mia scruttled forward, climbing on top of the rock to get an even biiigger look of what was before her.

"Yes yes, I know it is something hard to believe, but yes, I have never been on a mountain. ...And to be fair I don't only use earth magic", Jikan said in a somewhat confession like voice. Trying to wiggle herself out of this and make it sounds less....well. Weird or odd. Letting the quizzical brow and eyes fall onto her with no resistance. "Well, I suppose that's another thing to explore her then. I wouldn't mind a guide".

"Me too!", Mia added to the response to the offer. This excitement was halted though at Alisa's mention of the mountain's environment. An active volcano. "I i i i it's not a snowy mountain?", Mia said a little disappointed.

"If we get a few strong ice mages, maybe we can make it a snowy mountain temporarily", Jikan said in a tease to Mia. Adding an extra layer of thought that would hopfully relax the worrisome exceed.

"o-okay...", Mia said fidgeting with her cat paws rather cutely before moving closer to Jikan. Soon they reached the destination with Alisa's aid. And in truth....Jikan was going to need help to get here by herself. She was much too distracted. "Well that must be hard. Not everyone can keep up with a goddess or super man. Well....if not trained that is".

Jikan than smiled, extending her hand out as she sun shine down with its loving warmth. Eyes shining with a brightness that burned like a growing fire. The dirt and gravel coating her feet and feeling soft. Cool. And yet humid and warm. It was like she could feel it from down here. The increasing size of the rocks was sure that they were at the volcano. Jikan flexed her hand causing a small spark of joyful flame that was snuffed out as soon as it came. "ah...that felt good. It's very hot here. I wonder if the top is like a sauna. Ready to lead this adventure Ms. Alisa?", Jikan said calmly and a bit light hearted.

Jikan picked Mia up, allowing the exceed to be on the top of her head from now on.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#36Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:43 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 800 | TAG: @Jikan | BIKINI

"Ohooo~... I can only imagine who that might be~", she teased, tilting her head subtly as her hand rose up to her cheek, those long, silky black locks slipping loose and draping down, framing her face as she silently watching that telltale gesture as the redhead brought her finger to her lips, a gesture she'd been seeing more and more out of this ravishing redhead. She defenitely didn't recall her doing that earlier when they were out on missions, and the sight made her Alisa's lip curl in, all but nibbling that pillowy pout, leaving it moist and shimmering.

She was quite charming when she opened up huh? Duly noted~ She'd do a lot more stirring if it meant she could have nice afternoons with her like this, and who knows... Maybe eventually the girl would be able to let her hair down around the crystal mage more easily, who for one didn't really mind stirring in other moods than just creative. After the kind of battle she'd been fighting this whole time against Paradise Dawn, she couldn't blame her for feeling wary... Even if Paradise Dawn wasn't really light in any way. The only two Light Guilds in the country typically didn't pick fights unless provoked. Until then though, she was quite pleased to spend moments like these with her, and who knows... Maybe she'd give in and have a little bite too:

"Ufufufu~...", Alisa covered her mouth with a low, vibrant giggle at the redhead's sultry choice of words, returning a knowing smile, her words laced with innuendo as she held the woman's gaze, "Oh yes, that certainly sounds like essential knowledge. Always good to know just exactly how wet you can get someone~"

Still, rather shocking for someone who does use earth magic not to have ever tried a bit of hiking, but at least she wasn't lacking in adventurousness, taking Alisa up on her offer:

"That settles it then. I'll show you the heightest heights in Luluhawa before the day is over.", with those cool, self assured words, Alisa's offer sounded more like a promise than a simple offer. After all, they'd made it this far had they not?, "Oh dear... Unless Jikan somehow pulls some frost element element out of her hat, we might have to save the snowy mountain adventure for when we get back to the mainland?"

For all her skills in wielding multiple elements, somebody wielding four of them was all but unheard of, and she already knew Jikan had her three filled in. Alisa had some affinity to frost due to the similary between ice and crystal, but had never actually wielded the element herself. And at times like these... What she wouldn't give just to make herself some ice:

"Tell me about it... Good thing we're not doing this at high noon...", letting out a low sigh with warm, smoky breath, Alisa rose her hand up to herself and fanned herself gently, her hand coming to rest on her hip as she adjusted the knots on her bottoms, tying them just a bit tighter before reaching both hands up behind her neck and tightening the straps of her top as well, squeezing those mouthwatering mounds into a well squeezed, cavernous cleavage, silently wishing she'd have brought herself a better supported bra if she was going to go hikining in the mountains, "Ready when you are, Jikan. Come on, let's go. The summit awaits us~"

And with one finally few adjustments to her ponytail, brushing her hair away from her eyes, Alisa turned around at stepped forth, carefully stepping from one firm stone to the next. Thankfully, the slope of the mountain was relatively smooth along this side, making for a leisurly hike as they began climbing their way higher. The real challenge here laid in the terrain itself. Now devoid of that comfortable vegetation beneath their feet, they had to choose between easily shifting gravel and jagged, uneven rocks. And as unpleasant as it may sound, the rocks were a far better alternative than the gravel. And after conjuring herself some comfortable shoes, she could at least step between stones, keeping her feet firm at all times, and even turning around to help her fellow adventurers when needed:

"Here~", she offered, twisting her torso back around while her feet stood steady, knees bent for support as she leaned in and offered a helping hand to her captivating companion. She could start cheating now but... Sometimes it's good to do thinks the good old fashioned way, and work up a little sweat. Jikan may sell herself short, but she'd held on this far with that same cool she had when they first met, "We're making headway, at this rate... We might reach the top before the sun sets."

As they slowly made their way higher one step at a time, Jikan would undoubtedly notice the warmth of the dark basalt beneath their feet, hinting at how mother earth was very much alive around these parts. Every now and then they could spot faint columns of volcanic smoke escaping through cracks in the stone.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#37Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:03 pm

Jikan

WORDS: 879 | TAG:  @Alisa

"Oh is that so??", Jikan said in a musical rhetorical question. Her voice holding a calm tease as she continued on as she did as usual.  Finger on her rosey lips, eye peeking out from the hidden vail of her red hair. The singular eye watching close. The tilt of the head, the touch of her flesh to her face, those long black locks draping down as a cover. And most of all, the curl of Alisa lip, the calm outside of the madam mage shifting again again when it came to those lips that smiled, smirked, and song with a pouty controlled frustration.

Charming was all about perspective really. Jikan could if she fit the role and was in the right environment. But, just as there were an endless number of stars in the night sky, the number of people who could find Jikan un-charming or unapproachable was just as vast as those who could seek her. And that was not even getting into the realistic issue of how Jikan responded when she did genuinely liked someone. An attraction was one thing; she could banter, joke, or tease Alisa all day likely. But feelings, o lord that made her be stiff as a board, mumble, and over think.

"Ufufufu~...". Ah right that way of laughter. That was also an unique aspect of this person known as Alisa Vollan. Not a bad sound at all, and at least right now, not too distracting. The act repeated so far did made Jikan want to reach out and grip Alisa's hand. It was just something about the layer hidden to her as the vibrant giggles came. As if she was teasing lightly with its just out of sight reach. A fact that Jikan resisted, respect and environment and all. It would be too much. "Indeed, but I suppose figuring out could be just as fun. Adventure and exploration and all", she said keeping the gaze before having a content smile form in a half smug as she shifted into the walk that swayed. She had a mountain to climb after all. "And such fun times needs to be lead with someone that can show you the beautiful heights, isn't that right Mia".

"YEP!", the exceed said in enthusiasm....completely missing the underlying meaning of the words the two ladies spoke. But Mia did catch Alisa joke about Jikan using frost element magic, and so the exceed did let out a soft giggle at that. "Well, she does like to keep a cool head. But anyway, how often does it snow here??".

...Jikan side eye Mia at the baaaaad pun.

But all in all with a loving look as well. In a continued shuffling Jikan and Mia was right behind Alisa. The exceed jumping to the top of Jikan's head and the red head happily letting her friend be right there. In a surprising level of content and ease, Jikan swayed here and there on her feet as well as at times the tip of her toes. Shifting to what could look like a regular walk, a salsa, and a ballerina dance. Carefully placing her feet onto firm stone to firm stone. Enjoying the smooth surface of the mountain slope that allowed this to be like a leisure stroll. These shifts went on until the incline really started to come, which point Jikan took more of a firmer approach, stepping as if she was lunging ever so slight to ensue she was balanced and secure. And getting a little bit of a workout.

It was a thought to use earth magic to make a road or a modern surface to walk on. But this was far more in the ways of enjoying nature and not trying to control it. Besides, there was no need to waste mana on something she could do physically with no issue. A few times help was needed and Jikan reached out a hand to grab a hold of Alisa for support, but for the most part it was smooth sailing. And with a final support there arrived, Jikan holding onto Alisa's hand moving up with a soft grunt as she reached up alongside her. "That would be a shame. I would love to see how things looked during the night. Clear skies or smokey skies I wonder".

"But Jiiiiikan. You can't watch out for lava monsters in the night".

Jikan couldn't help but poke Mia's nose. The safey focus exceed at times coming up with the wildest things. Then again, in this magical world anything was possible. A dark mage guild master was on a hike, in a bikini, with a light mage guild master after all. But that was how it was, and she was going enjoy it while it lasted. The feeling of warmth on her, the sounds, the, beautiful, sight. Vacation was vacation.

"Besides Mia, I bet the temperature is so much better at night. Calmer and cool".

"....Maybe. Or. Or. Oooooor. It could get stuffy and very very cold", Mia said trying to give a counter point of one of the dozen possibilities she had already thought of.

Never Ending Growth

"What is Strength to you?"
- Jikan Supēsu

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#38Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:01 pm

Alisa

Alisa found her plenty charming, and rarely wondered how she acted around others, after all... The side of yourself each person sees just depends on what manner of connection you have with them, even if you can't quite put it to words.

"Mhmmm, the right person can always take you higher than you ever expected, and seeing it for yourself... Is far more thrilling than hearing about it second hand, that's for sure~", now there was something utterly enrapturing about watching this ravishing redhead not only easing into that flirtatious back and forth banter, but returning her words laced with innuendo, "If you're that eager to see the beautiful heights. Good thing I'm here to take you there~"

All while looking over her shoulder with a sly, seductive hint on those plush pink lips and an alluring little wink as she beckoned the two to follow her, gracefully hopping from one stone to the next, letting out that low, melodious laughter at Mia's teasung little quip as she added:

"It does snow here, contrary to popular belief, but only on the mountaintop~ Granted, I haven't had the fortune of seeing it for myself, but it can turn white over the winter."", she replied, brow arching as her gaze drifted upwards to the mountaintop, a quizzical sight at the idea of such a warm, remote tropical island actually freezing over.

Turning around as she deftly balanced herself on the rough, uneven stones beneath her feet, she smiled at the redhead and her exceed companion as she held on firmly to Jikan's, letting her feel the silky smooth softness of her skin, thumb gliding along the back of her hand ever so subtly. At that moment, their stroll may have very well turned into a dance for the sculptress deftly assisted Jikan's next hop back to her side, only letting go when she felt confident in the redhead's steadiness.

"Oh, don't worry... Once we get up there, I'm not planning to leave anytime soon. Would be a waste after coming all this way.", she retuned, shooting a complicit look back to the redhead, reassuring the worried exceed in turn, "Between two guildmasters, it's the lava monsters who'll be afraid of us~"

Indeed, the irony wasn't lost on her... Far be it from her to let pesky societal notions of light or darkness to spoil a pleasant time with such captivating company, but she still knew that would probably earn a few raised eyebrows if the two of them went on an adventure like this all the way back in Fiore. But out here, away from prying eyes, neither would have to worry what people might say:

"Here we are.", Alisa sighed at long last once they finally reached the end of the slope, her full, firm bust jostling ever so softly as she ran her fingertips along the edges of her top, adjusting the hopelessly strained number around her shape, fanning herself as the the cool winds coming from the seaside collided with the hot air coming from inside the volcano... For a moment, she simply caught her breath as she took in the awe inspiring grandeur, the pools of lava bubbling at the center of the crater, the ground beneath their feet hotter the closer they reached, as the hot volcanic smoke trailed upwards, slowly but steadily. Alisa turned around, facing Jikan once more as she looked off towards the horizon, "Seems like we arrived right at the perfect time hm?"

Now standing on the highest point of the island, a wide, expansive view of the great blue ocean stretched out in all around them everywhere they looked, tinged with a vibrant shade of orange as the sun had already crossed most of the horizon.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa on Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

#39Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:10 pm

Jikan

WORDS: 837 | TAG:  @Alisa

Alisa had her own interesting charm as well. Out and there for the world to see. One that it was unsure if it was true, or just her playing games to amuse herself. It would not be the first time Jikan saw someone do such a thing. Heck, Jikan found herself doing something like that a few times like that in her younger years as well as she traveled. Just how much was this tease teasing around other people in her life Jikan wondered? Well, who knows. Sides of a page within a book. Many and deep. Connections, chance, and reactions made things appear or stay hidden. It was like how Jikan could be so... combative at times depending on how people treated her. Or she could be a calm aloof maiden who held a soothing voice. A thing that could likely be said by Alisa. She was the White Empress after all; a deadly warrior if she needed to be.

"Ah yes. A person can indeed do that. But, it also requires the right tools and place. One can grow stronger for example by themselves. But if they have a good sparring partner in the terms of might as well as strategy; that is an even bigger gift". She said a peek of her combative side coming out. "Seeing can be thrilling too though, it can motivate one to try things", she said having fun with the phrase. Hmmmm at this point. Was Jikan doing this passively due to her competitive streak? Or was this an active choice of enjoyment in the fun? Either way, it was a bit something else to have this banter back and forth with Alisa. She just...hmmm gave a type of energy. "Oh, I would be more than happy for you to. If you're not careful though I may distract you and lead you through some curves and perhaps, even somewhere unexpected". Yep, this was starting to become a challenge as well. Oh dearie~.

Jikan said with a light wink of her eye. Gaze slicking up from the center of Alisa back, crawling up to make the sly bright face looking out at her with those full, soft delicate lips. The two of them continuing on in their pursuit trailing behind their seductive guide. Jikan's body moving with a soft fluidity as she moved while Mia's cat ears flicked with the sound of Alisa's soft melodious laugh at her little quip. "Ohhhh, so the top is like a very special place. Where it is like a separate world from the rest of the island", Mia said hearing the bit of interesting fact from Alisa. With how hot and isolated the island was, it was interesting. The summer climate being separate as if it was held back by some sort of magical enchantment in comparison to the sea life and heat mixed life below the clouds. "That is so weiiiiiird", with her light voice of joy.

Hops, shifts, and sways they went. A balancing act on the uneven and sloping stones beneath their feet. The hand holding providing a small level of stability to Jikan's movement. The charming touch of Alisa causing a minor un-focus in this, but not enough to cause any issues; her half smirk staying present in the ever-flowing of her contentment. Tingles flowing under the shown surface of her being. The warmth of Jikan's hand gently squeezing Alisa's palm. The tips of her finger trailing and pressing like a light feather tipped pen. Both letting go when stability was given.  nod came from her head at the mention getting their time worth; but a shift of still focus. "Come now Mia. You know I would risk life and limb to keep you safe".

"....true...and there are two of you". Mia said eyeing the feminine power houses present. As Mia said this, Jikan twiddled her fingers behind her back. Curious how fighting such creatures would be. Would it be hot?

Finally reached the end of the slope, Jikan let out a sigh as she placed a hand on her neck. A light coat on her skin, damped, her body cool with a soft sprinkle running down her long muscular thighs. A weak hue sitting at the curved gap where her neck and perky jolly chest met. A short shake coming from her body shifting as she removed her hand. "Surprised that worked up a sweat. Heat or a light workout I wonder?". Lifted high, her hand came to play the role of a fan as well as a shield over her eyes, a somewhat dark shade hitting her blue green eyes. Gazing to Alisa and then at Mia to see how she was fairing.

"I would say so but, it is even hotter than I could imagine. I wonder, is this the peak or is it in its descent now?".

Never Ending Growth

- Jikan Supēsu

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#40Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:49 pm

Alisa

Alisa made a mental note to invite the redhead to a spar some other time, something to revisit as they opened up to one another. After all, everyone knew about Jikan's fierce fighting spirit, needing only look at the Guild she commanded. But how many people knew about the side she'd now shown her?

"Sounds like you're threatening me with a good time Jikan~... I'd be thrilled to explore those curves wherever they lead?", to her credit, Alisa always knew exactly where Jikan was looking, hand sliding down her own hourglass shape to the swaying roundness of her succulent rear, adjusting the wet fabric of her swimsuit as she turned to look over her shoulder, catching that wink and nibbling her plush, pale pink lips, "Though with distractions that captivating... You know we're going to lose ourselves for hours~"

Meeting that challenge head on with a subtle smoulder in her eyes, Alisa was loving that energy she gave off. Jikan was a captivating woman when she let her hair down, and even knowing the woman wouldn't easily trust her, if at all, that didn't stop her appreciating that flirtatious vibe as those comments flew back and forth. Thankfully, Mia knew just the way to keep them grounded, turning Alisa's attention back to the path at hand:

"In a sense, yes~ Though the same is true for just about any tall peak really? The environment is a lot different from what you'd find at the bottom.", Alisa nodded with a smile. An enchantment indeed, though a rather mundane one by their standards as mages, one simply known as altitude. Though she had to admit... The difference was quite striking on a summery island like Luluhawa where the air was hot even during tropical storms.

Distracting, but pleasantly so, Alisa merely smiled back as that casual gesture of reaching out to help her, it too turning into a worldless form of flirtation that made her smooth skin feel warmer still, a soft huff as she pulled Jikan to her side turning into a low hum of appreciation before:

"Indeed, it would be over before it began.", Alisa spoke, confidently flipping her hair, doubtful she'd find creatures strong enough to threaten her on mere happenstance.

At their level of power, if they wanted a challenge they often had to go look for it themselves. Alas, there were no reports of lava monsters that she'd ever heard of even from the village elders, so once they finally reached the top, they'd find it pleasantly deserted save for the three of them. Alisa turned around, taking in the sight of her bewitching companion for once, her wine red gaze casually running along those curves, admiring how she looked in that post workout glow:

"Mmm, a healthy mix of both, I'd say~", Alisa admitted, fanning herself once more. Her skin glistened with a flushed, sweaty sheen, with long, steady trickles tracing the swell of her firm, ample bust, running down the trimmed tightess of her abs, making it clear she wasn't faring much better than Jikan, "Hmmm, without the volcano erupting, it gets hottest around midday. Between the sun high in the sky and the volcanic smoke behind you, it can get quite sweltering up here."

A light, unassuming touch as her hand came to rest that delicate skin, only the slighest brush of her fingernails to shoot a shiver of sensation up the redhead's arm. She reached closer beside her, motioning for Jikan to turn around and face the way they came, with only the slightest lingering hints of Alisa's lavender fragrance tickling her sense of smell, all but overpowered by the salty scent from her time out at sea. Her hand lingered this time, making no motions to peel away if Jikan didn't either:

"Now tell me this isn't by far the best view on the island~", she teased, cocking her hip to the side. In stark contrast to the hot air coming from behind them, the cool, refreshing breeze blowing up the mountain brought goosebumbs to her damp skin, and Alisa couldn't help but take a deep breath, her chest rising and falling with a slow, satisfied motion, "You can almost see the way we came."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#41Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:31 pm

Jikan

WORDS: 1086 | TAG:  @Alisa  

"Ohhhhh~? I wouldn't say that necessary", Jikan said placing a hand behind her back, placing a hand on a piece of earth before pulling herself up using her legs. A playful posture moving back and forth with her toes as her upper body came out. "IIIIII am only staying facts of possibilities. It is more of a...daring option proposal". She said in a calm response to Alisa, a bit of tease and business like leading negotiation in her voice trying to get the maiden to mentally desire the fruit before her. If agreed, curves and lines could be explored to unexpected ends. Perhaps even a bit adrenaline on the danger side as well, after all, Jikan was threatening a good time. And it seemed Alisa knew exactly that with the slightest hints and nudges given her motions. "Oh well that can't dooooo. I enjoy leisure, but that would feel too much like wasted times of life. So much, to do, after all. I can't get lost, but perhaps you can?".

It was a enjoyable toy. Words. Waving them around twisted in meaning, posture, emphasis and sentence structure. All in all, Jikan probably enjoyed that act over the action. A challenge of being subtle but seeing looks. Estimating energy and pushing back, not being swallowed full. Pride, competitiveness, or just the by product of the environment of where she grew up in as well as her own personality. As calm and stoic as she was outside, she was a lady that loved having her hair down on the wild side as much as she enjoyed holding it up. Although, she did tend to mostly hold it down, not many situations made her become deadly serious after all~.

It was a good thing that Mia was here with them. The captivation of sight and the moves needed to be cooled down in the breaks of conversation. And, for focus to be had on the physical journey.

"Oh no no. I wouldn't agree with that. Not many tall peaks I have seen, which I will admit isn't a lot, don't have a different environment of their base. Snow with snow, and rocks with rocks", Mia said in a bit of wonder. As a precaution type of person she was, she was also not shy about being aware of where she was. In fact, she was for and needed such a thing. The travels with Jikan only adding more information of her careful look to things.

As this all happened, Jikan wordlessly moved to Alisa's side with her aid. Being helped up with a soft huff from the plush lips hovering over her that whispered out a musical toned hum. After reaching her hand down to pull Mia up, Jikan heard Alisa speak again. She turned to listen once again, red hair sliding down her face as if it was a light screen that she was gazing out from. Right hand resting on her thigh as the other reached out to Mia's paw. "See? Nothing to even think, about worrying about", said Jikan in a whisper of reassurance before booping the tip of Mia's nose. Jikan too, thought it was highly unlikely to find creatures who could threaten her just by chance. Even if they caught her off guard. Catching her and Alisa off guard would be rare. Catching Jikan, Alisa, and the half paranoid and cautious Mia off guard...now that would be a miracle

"Well....if you two say so". Mia would just have to trust it. As non inhabitant guests of the island, Jikan and Mia had no real knowledge of the people, culture, bio system and ecology of the life present. That went for the islands normal living creatures as well as its magical ones. Given this, the possibility and activity of lava monsters was a complete and utter unknown piece of information for them. So as they reached the top, finding the space pleasantly deserted save for the three of them. The two of them were relax but still alert and observant of their environment.

Jikan looked around finding nothing of note. Just nature existing in its strong and calm glow. The sound of fire cracking, the stiffness of air limited in height. The sturdy ground. She shifted her eyes, scanning over to where Alisa was with a side glance. "Very much so. And a wonderful one if I may add. Based on what you said, this can be like an open space sauna".

Jikan's body softly moved. The pulse of her hear shooting blood through her veins, the soft light movement of her tight core and ample bosom with each piece of oxygen taken, the shine of every pore of skin getting a wet slick feel if her toned muscles. A contradicting delicate softness existing in her figure. Her side glance came due to Alisa's movement, a light un-ostentatious touch tickling her arm. A soft shiver as if air was blown as a gentle breeze. "Hmmmm?" humed Jikan in wonder, following the gesture along with Mia to turn and face the calm and descending path that they came from. Eyes out at nature, nose tracking the delicate, sweet smell that was floral, herbal, and evergreen woodsy at the same time. Salty. Soft yet strong in presence. It was like freshly made sea salt  butter bread. Crude to think perhaps but that was what came to mind. Made Jikan want to dig in either way. Her own small swirled out at Alisa's touch. A warm, earthy and reassuring smell; a little bit fruity and powdery.

"Oh I do have to admit that this is absolutely beautiful. Too bad I can not capture this or paint it...", Jikan said with a tilt of her head. It was too bad that she was not a painter, such a beautiful scene should be able to be shared with others. Easier than taking this hike and getting to this island. It was a strange flow of currents, the extremes of which would make it feel like the world was icy hot. Even at times a strong wind coming from the clash that could border on a storm being made. But for now, it was refrhesing and brought up goosebumps, a different type, to her drying skin.

Never Ending Growth

- Jikan Supēsu

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#42Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:44 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 700 | TAG: @Jikan | BIKINI

"My myyy, and here I thought you were on vacation... Haven't you heard? Sometimes the journey can be even more thrilling than the destination~", she teased as Jikan shied away at her words, chuckling playfully at her words. Alisa for one enjoyed both on equal measure, and with such a delectable treat laid out for her...

Far be it from her to refuse. It was a dance really... Honeyed words wrapped around one another, pushing back, pulling in, tempting a potential partner, making their heart flutter until they threw caution to the wind. Her flirtatiousness was genuine, though whether or not they actually lead anywhere depended solely on her partner and her own whims. She had a measure of pride in it too, in knowing that those who indulged would take with them something they'd never forget:

"Jikan clearly needs to take you travelling more often. Though I'll admit, I've yet to see a place with a contrast quite this striking.", in the end, she could only smile as the two Guildmaster's reassuring words finally eased the anxious Exceed's concerns. In her mind, there was nothing up there that could threaten them save for minor burns on their feet if they wandered too close to the volcano.

Which was hardly what Alisa wanted to show them here once they finally made their way up top. The strong breeze left the tall woman's ponytail whipping about, drawing her hands up behind her head as she adjusted it. The air was a little thinner all the way up here, but fortunately, they weren't so high up that they could feel a difference unless they were doing some high intensity aerobic exercise. The cool winds coming from the slope of the mountain lulled Alisa closer, a measure of relief from the hot air behind them:

"They don't have a literal sauna that I've seen, so I suppose this is as close as you'll get...? Though there are some hot springs around the island actually.", she added, folding her arms under her firm bust, fluffing out her cleavage ever so softly as her hand rose to reach her cheek.

Her full bust jostled as she closed the distance between the two of them, that adventurous hand all but brushing her soft, silky red hair as she reached close enough, her plush, glossy pink lips curling as she caught a whiff of something utterly delectable. Like stepping inside an orchard... No other way she could describe the refreshing aroma as she stepped close to the redhead, and her scent all but blocked out the brimstone from the volcanic fumes behind them. Every time she breathed it in, that fragrance lulled her a little closer, until she couldn't help but want a taste. Making another mental note to ask her what beauty products she used, Alisa instead focused on the sight before them:

"And you can see just about anything on the island from up here too... See that over there~?", Alisa leaned in as she rose her hand and pointed off into the distance, her husky, honeyed voice mere inches away from her ear, long dark hair brushing her smooth skin... That wet, pliant softness of her chest squishing into Jikan's arm, shifting around her shape, that subtle sensation shooting across her own body in turn... The warmth of her alabaster skin, irresistible to the touch as she brough her eyeline as close to her companion's as she could, letting her easily follow where Alisa's finger pointed, "That's the pathway to Kahu rock. It's nearly impossible to see from the beach when the tide is high, but from up here... You can just about make out the shape."

The moment the redhead noticed where she was pointing, Alisa gave Jikan her personal space back, easing that sinfully soft pressure from around her arm, lingering close, yet peeling away just enough that she could properly gaze into her eyes, right as that pointing hand reached over her mouth the moment when Jikan's words left her chuckling:

"Fufu~... What do you mean you can't capture it?", her tone one of utter incredulity as that look of doubt crossed her face, brow arching as she thought back to what she knew about the redhead's skillset as a mage. She tilted her head, "I thought you were an earth mage~? Part Earth mage, certainly, but an Earth mage nonetheless?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#43Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:40 pm

Jikan

WORDS: 829 | TAG:  @Alisa  

"Phffft. I am~ on vacation, but not a get away", Jikan said teasingly waving a finger. "I am the type of woman that enjoys going for the journey as much as the destination", she put the finger away and held on to a content smirk while Alisa chuckled. "You don't have to worry about me being afraid of something a little, thilling, at all., she continued adding her own teasing voice back at Alisa.

A daring proposal, a dance. Both exciting and open things in the end. Refusal, acceptance. Temptation and calmness. A lovely dance really, if only thee was music to set the atmosphere. Well, they would just have do with the sounds of their hearts pumping as well as the fiery sounds of the alive volcano that they were on. Honey words mixed in with spice, stirring back and forth in a pot following an ever changing recipe. Cautious or not, the flirtation was a sweet drink that Jikan enjoyed to sip slowly.

"Well, we have stayed in Orchidia for quite a bit of time now... We use to go and explore all of Fiore so much. But now, she rarely decides to leave the North. And when she does it isn't for that long", Mia said with a bit of a sigh. Finding herself agreeing to what Alisa was saying. Jikan did have to take Mia out exploring more like they use to do in the past. It was so much fun. Jikan, on the other hand just kinda looked on not responding to this. Having a side look to her beloved friend before sticking her tongue out slightly very quickly before putting it back. A bit of playfulness after the two Guild master's reassured Mia's thoughts. "I wonder if there is a mountain where there is fire at the bottom, and freezing ice at the top".

"I would be surprised and a little bit concerned if they did have a sauna up here", Jikan said crossing her arms under her torso, lifting her chest up ever so lightly as she made herself comfortable. "I can only imagine the mess trying to make one up here would be. Maybe even also the mess of trying to cool it regularly to have people not get steam cooked like vegetables".  She said with a tilt of her head, just a small breath away from Alisa's wandering adventurous hand. Her face calm and mischievous as her her eyebrow lifted light and her eyes gaze into her. Tempting and daring before shifting away with a cheeky grin. It seems Alisa's hesitation would cost her to Jikan's amusement. The red silky hair with black tip whipping back as Jikan shifted, the edge tips brushing against her arm before Jian ran the tips of her fingers through her own hair.

A little harmless fun before she would turn her head following Alisa's hand, opting to tilt her hip to the side towards Alisa, letting a soft bump happen before briefly letting a small gap form between the two of them as she shifted her hip the other way. Leaning the rest of her body towards Alisa. The registration of the ample softness of her arm apparent "Hmmmm", she mused. Her ear close at first to Alisa's breath as she listened to the soft words that she practically whispered. A wonderful shock to her nerves indeed~.

"Oooooo", Mia said out in a soft excitment as she hopped with a turn following Alisa's finger as well. Looking faaaaaaar out to seek out this pathway to Kahu rock. She was curious about where this was and what it was like!

"Interesting. Hidden in the vail of nature hmmmm? Almost as if it is playing hide and seek. I wonder, does it become more visible when the tide is low?", Jikan said with a soft question as she held her eyes attentively to the world Alisa was pointing out. Following her indeed, it resulted in a bit of sadness as the warmth around her arm gradually disappeared. "Oh ho you misunderstand. Sure, I can use magic to move or try to mimic this. But. Naturally beauty if something beyond admiration of a copy. By chance, by course, these things come from Earth's love in their own way beyond us. Beyond our touch and influence. That Independence and strength is partially why I find it so charming", Jikan said offering her own chuckle. "Besides, I am a bit of a perfectionist. If I attempted to make it myself, I would only keep at it and never get to enjoy the process or end product most likely. Not when something so beautiful and alluring is in my mind, and I am unable to do it justice in my flawed attempts".

Never Ending Growth

- Jikan Supēsu

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#44Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:56 am

Alisa

"In that case... I'd be delighted savour this journey with you~"

Indeed Alisa could sip this drink for hours as they climbed their way to the destination they so craved, that bubbling melting pot of want for one another that grew only stronger with every passing moment if that smouldering look was anything to go by:

"Well I can't blame you. Orchidia is a lovely place~ It's where I grew up after all.", Alisa replied, a warm, longing smile on her face as she recalled her hometown, a little village in the mountains not too far from Orchidia.

The town's remoteness had saved it from the worst horrors of war and demonic invasions, but even still she often worried for her uncle who still lived there. Easy for her to reminisce with such a breathtaking, awe inspiring sight unfolding right before her eyes, and the tall woman merely brushing that long, fluttering black hair away from her eyes as she chuckled at her words:

"That kind of heat is surely not for the faint of heart. Feels like you'd melt in the least enjoyable way possible.", she chimed back, a lopsided smile on her face as she rubbed behind her neck, only to let out a low, appreciating hum as her soft red hair tickled her arm when she drew close, or the sight of that fullness lifted before her eyes, "Mmmm~"

Admiring the way Jikan relaxed and leaned into her, Alisa shifted her footing into Jikan's motion, turning that soft bump into a slow, sensual grind of her supple, succulent thigh against the other woman's, tempting her to indulge in the lithomancer's touch, daring her, baiting her the whole way through while the sensation made her pulse quicken ever so slightly. All while Alisa kept that lingering hand on her back even as she peeled away, idly brushing that lustruous red hair she'd grown so fond of:

"Quite so, at low tide you can actually walk across and reach the island on foot.", she nodded, sensing that hint of disappointment as Alisa peeled that tantalizing warm from around her arm, fanning the flames of the redhead's want for the forbidden fruit she offered.

She could if she wanted to, but that didn't mean they couldn't enjoy themselves on the road there~ Or the casual, yet decidedly seductive contact they were slowly growing more open to from one another:

"Oh, I didn't mean it quite so literally as rearranging the landscape~...", Alisa chimed back, shaking her hand, keeping that free hand outstretched as she turned her palm up, conjuring a lump of white crystal that shimmering under the dazzling glow of sunset, "I meant using your magic as a medium to make art."

Though she could sculpt with both hands, she found her idle hand preoccupied with resting on Jikan's shape, sharing warmth and that silky soft touch as trickles of glimmering crystal dust slowly falling down like grains of sand, leaving only the shape of the sight before them. Yet despite her art, in the end Alisa shared an understanding smile with Jikan, a complete realization that no matter how skilled she became, she could never beat mother nature:

"But, I'd agree with you there... Not even a sculptress like me could ever possibly hope to match the real thing. The best I can hope for is a pale imitation, but frankly... That kind of challenge is part of what makes it so exciting to improve your skills~?"

Between the beaches, the forest they emerged from, the city a bit further away... There were plenty of sights to choose from, and even though Jikan herself wasn't an artist. She had the beauty standards of one. No wonder they got along so swimmingly huh?

"Since you have such an eye for beauty, then tell me... What's the prettiest sight you can see from up here?", she mused, arching her brow as she gazed into those green hues once more.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#45Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:52 pm

Jikan

WORDS: 573 | TAG:  @Alisa  

"Well I hope this journey is exciting and calming then," Jikan said in a calm long singing melody in her voice.

The siren voice coming from Jikan would continue. Coming out in an interested unexpectedly calm hmmmmm? At the Alisa's revealed sentence to her ears. Alisa was originally from Orchidia huh? How the rumors of the farmed people in Fiore was far and wide. Many people spreading facts and fiction, but surprisingly. From Jikan's memory she had never heard where Alisa was from, only where she was currently living. The south. "From Orchidia huh?".Well that's an unexpected coincidence, with that being known now.

Jikan wondered on the aspects of Alisa's family. Did she have aunties, uncles, cousins? Were her Mom and Dad still alive? Living in Orchidia? She had never heard the note of Alisa's last name in Orchidia nor did any such thing of this nature appearing over the three years Sleeping Calamity was working in the North. There were so many people who left during the weathered storm that wrecked the town in addition to the already miniscule isolated number or the town. It was a wonder in remoteness. Closed off and head strong independence. But in all honesty weak in its stability, at least at first. A lot of people came in the years after Jikan went to work. Civilians yes, but also traders, labores, crafters. It was a boon, and even though Orchidia was by far away not the most beautiful settlement in Fiore, it was no longer a crumbling hole.

How long had Orchidia been like that for Orchidia though was it bad when Alisa was a child or was it on a whole other spectrum? What memories filled her mind? "Then I guess we better not let yourselves melt then huh Mia, Alisa?".

"Noooooo", Mia responded immediately. Absolutely not.

"Hmmmm?", Jikan mused once again finding the once again unexpected motion of the lithomancer. The relaxed bump being met with a shift of Alisa's footing to meet the exposed skin of Alisa's thigh against her own. A slow long one that felt like a grind, even more so when Jikan leaned into it slightly more than her planned bump. A soft tickling indulgence baiting herself in this little game of theirs. The feeling of Alisa's hand still on her back as she their conversation continued. "Ahhh is that so? That may be a fun thing to do then. Feel the revealed secrets of the water once it has parted".

"...Maybe. Maybe. How long does the tide stay low and how long does it take to walk?", Mia said already having to do the fact checks to even allow herself to consider such an action.

"Ah, even still I think my point stays the same", Jikan began as she Alisa conjuring a lump of white crystal that shimmering under the dazzling glow of sunset. Alisa pitch black hair and Jikan's rosey lips reflecting in its angels. "Nature. Is its own artist with its own originality. I can use my magic to be a medium. But it wouldn't really be the same, like you said".

At that point Jikan moved again, slieeing her hand down Alisa's arm. "But yes. The attempt is a fun challenge to enjoy on the road". She turned then, gazing out at ut all. Nature. The physical beauty before here, and the bit of magical feelings she could sense making her body tingle. Putting her head up ag the sky. She tilted her eyes as she gave her answer. "The sky... it holds such a wonderful light and spirit. As if it was painted in ever changing paint". Tge light shinned in a beauty, divine like to be honest in Jikan's opinion. Red, orange, yellow. Stretching out in vast arms reaching out to all that welcomed.

Never Ending Growth

- Jikan Supēsu

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#46Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:05 am

Alisa

"From Orchidia indeed~... Or, well, a small town in the region.", Alisa corrected herself, for though she had fond memories of frequent visits to the city, her actual hometown was only a short travel's distance away, higher up in the mountains. Small enough that most people wouldn't have bothered to visit, but fortunately, that remoteness helped it avoid the worst of the civil war and the demonic invasions.

Indeed, Alisa never talked about her family life too much, considering that grief in her past was exactly what set her on the path she now walked. She started training to hunt down a certain Dark Guild, but the stronger she grew, the more she realized she had to look after the living before she could think of avenging the deceased. She still had her Uncle there with whom she kept in touch, though nobody in the guild but Sofia had actually met him. Alisa's eyes wandered high into the sky as the wind blew that long black hair in fluttering tresses:

"Fufu~... Indeed, can't let yourself melt too early now, can you~?", still, the flirtatious mood between herself and Jikan did wonders to keep her grounded as she shot her a sly smile, all but letting out a low, purring hum as the redhead leaned in further, until her full, firm bust squished ever so slightly against Alisa's, letting her feel that pert, yielding suppleness yet covered by the faintly damp bikini. The tall sculptress adjusted her footing, all but inviting Jikan to ease more of her weight into Alisa's voluptuousness, "And who knows just what manner of secrets you might find hmm? I've tried walking across that path and it feels different every single time. You can cross it in say, fifteen, thirty minutes depending on how fast you're walking?"

She turned her attention from Jikan back to Mia, scratching her temple with a smile, then brushing those loose black bangs behind her ear, her fingertips preoccupied with tracing aimless shapes along the redhead's smooth skin:

"Indeed, it's never the same, though what you make with your own two hands has its own charm...? People are the similar too in that regard, which is why beauty pageants always feel silly~", she nodded, using a very concerete example, in which the mere act of stepping up on stage - before hordes of people you've never seen before - that too, was beautiful in its own right, even before physical appearance comes into play. That hand running down her arm brought a faint tingle to her skin, almost a shiver as she nibbled her bottom lip, looking at Jikan out the corner of her eyes, before letting her gaze drift upwards into those gorgeous, dimming hues of sunset, "It's hard to look away from it huh...?"

And with those words, Alisa turned up the heat a little, a hint of mirth in her eyes, half wondering how the flirtatious femme at her side would fare once she put her on the spot a little bit. After all when she met her back there in those docks, she had this image of Jikan being all fight and no fun, and the girl had positively surprised her since:

"Though I must say... With beauty like yours at my side, its nowhere near as challenging as you might think~", she teased, turning to face the redhead once more, her hand reaching out and running down the girl's long, voluminous red hair, admiring how the dimming sun's says reflected off that lustruous colour, idly rolling it around her finger, "Outshining the sunset skies is no easy feat you know?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#47Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:07 pm

Jikan

WORDS: 551 | TAG: @Alisa

Hmm. So not from Orchidia specifically. Well, that was still a bit useful. Hopefully at least. As independent the Northern region of Fiore was, it was full of life after all. Health and ever expanding forests, following streams and rivers that expanded out to seas. Fertile land that seemed to have the potential to farm anything. Numerous options. Although with a stubborn green thumb required. Such a lush place didn't really match the secluded lifestyle of the hardy people that lived within its hold. And a vast splash zone it seemed. How many small villages and homes were there to be honest? Silent and existing peacefully.

As Alisa spoke Jikan turned her attention back towards her. The conversation continues with an interest churning in Jikan’s mind. The shifting of words from the main point that had her attention coming; a sweet song that whispered and hid the real curiosity coming. “Ahhh?~ Yes yes that can be bad”, Jikan started before being cut off by Mia. “Jikan is too much of a cool headed lady to melt down when the fire is not on. Rigggght, that was what you were going to say Jikan? Fufufuffu”, giggled the exceed as she had fun teasing her friend Jikan as the calm red head moved with an ease. Keeping herself right where she was, giving no more and no less in her subtle allure.

The soft and yet unmoving form just like her iron will. Fierce as always even though it was dawned in a delicate attire of the day. “Oh I do enjoy discovering secrets. The surprises that come along the way are the best thing; so much more than what it actually is. Such a world waiting to hide things; something I can take my time and truly enjoy”.

Mia eyed Alisa as she continued on with the flow of conversation. Her tail standing back behind her in a curled up position. She had a point indeed in this idea towards Jikan. "Making things with your own two hands is way more fun!!", she said with a jump. Jikan nodded her head and would add, "and genuine. The masked beauty and talents of pageants rarely ever come good enough to my mind. And let's not even get started on the ridiculous stuff that can go on. Beyond, silly. Although, they can be fun I suppose". Jikan said this while keeping her eyes on the beautiful rays of sunshine reaching out. "Yes, yes it is", she said in a soft joy. The flames of the light so far away but still so close.

"Oh? Well that is no fun. Maybe I will make it difficult for you then", Jikan said raising a finger to her lip in a pretend wonder. "Such a journey isn't a workout if there isn't a bit of work during it", she tilted her head. Moving her top away as the bottom of her hair flicked welcomingly against Alisa's hand. One eye closed while the other looked at Alisa, a soft tease lightly in her voice. "My oh my, such a flatter. But does that compare to the renowned beautiful that covers more than the full moon?".

With that she moved, a slight smug as she waltzed away from the contact and began the trek. Thirty or so minutes hm?

Never Ending Growth

- Jikan Supēsu

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#48Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:30 pm

Alisa

"Fufufu~... My, is that so? Sounds like she might just need a little fire turned on~", Alisa chimed back, responding to Mia while still looking at Jikan out the corner of her eyes, those words sounding almost like a little challenge if not a dare, "Indeed, discovering secrets like those are one of life's greatest delights. Nothing quite compares to it, even more when you consider how no two journeys are equal."

The sculptress merely giggled as Mia echoed her thoughts, raising a hand over her mouth and shooting her a complicit wink as she added:

"Right~?", she nodded, smile brightening the whole way through, "Beauty should be admired for what it is, not compared with a measuring stick. The eye of the beholder matters more than anything. You're the one who needs to look in the mirror and admire your own beauty before anybody else."

Alisa could go on for hours about the abstract meaning of beauty, though to her credit, she knew to keep that conversation for later if Jikan was interested, probably as something to delve into over a bottle of wine. For now, she had her hands full with something else entirely, and wouldn't have it any other way:

"Oh really now...? And how do you propose to do that hmm~?", she teased, brow arching as she rolled a loose lock of red hair playfully around her dainty digit, matching that playful voice with her own husky honeyed words, cocking her own wide, full hip to the side as she brushed her hair behind her shoulder, "After all, It's hardly a challenge when you're enjoying yourself every step of the way."

In the end, she could only giggle as Jikan peeled away from her, a smidge of disappointment at the loss of that warm contact and the feel of the cool air in its place. Still more than happy to show her captivating companion around the island, Alisa couldn't help but reach a hand for her chest, squishing ever so softly into that plush, yielding softness:

"And now who's the flatterer hmmm~? There's no need to compare then, after all, nothing stops you from equally appreciating them both.", Alisa walked up to Jikan, idly adjusting the now mostly dry fabric of her bikini over her curves, "Very well, if you're that eager to see it... I suppose I can take you there~ Though we'd best make haste if you'd prefer to walk your way there."

The tide was nearing its lowest point by now, and they still had to climb down the mountain and make their way back to the beach.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: