Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 15 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 15 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:26 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were just hanging out on the rooftop of the guildhall. It seemed like a lot of things had happened on this roof, which he had found interesting. Still, these were things in the past, and right now all he could do was enjoy his time soaking in the sun above him. Renji was just napping per usual as they weren’t expecting anybody to bother them today. The day was bright and early, and it seemed like a lot of things could have been done. Still, the one thing they didn’t expect was someone arriving on the rooftop. It wouldn’t take long for the messenger within the guild to make his way to the rooftop and when he got there, he would notice Yuurei and Renji.

He figured they would be here, and he was glad he was right. Still, he had important matters to intend, and it was giving his boss a mission to do.

#2Yuurei 

Yuurei

It wouldn’t take long for him to get to Yuurei. He was a bit worried about walking on the roof, but when he got to his guild master, he would cough a bit as he hoped that would get his attention. It would, Yuurei would hear this and he would get up from where he was sitting. He would look over to see who it was that had approached him from behind. When he saw who it was, he knew what was about to happen. The man would look over to the man who always brought him work.

He would approach Yuurei with a paper, which the light mage would smile at when he took it. The man would bow to Yuurei before making his leave and off the roof. The light mage would look at the letter when the man was gone, and he would read through it. He had a smirk on his face as he figured they would ask him to do a big job.

168|326

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would stretch his arms into the air now that he knew what kind of job he was doing. Once he was done with that, he would get up from where he was and he would look over to Renji who was just sleeping. He would get up from where he was sitting as he kept looking at his friend.

“We have a mining job to do today. It seems like Mr. Cliff has missed us for quite some time. At least today we get paid big jewels today. It seems like he needs a lot from us.” He said to Renji waiting for him to get up.

Renji would hear Yuurei’s words, and he would just stretch for a second before rubbing his eyes and looking at Yuurei. He didn’t want to go mining, but it seemed like he didn’t have a choice in the matter. Renji would walk over to Yuurei and he would climb on his shoulder. Once he had done that, he would look over to the waterfall in front of them.

176|502

#4Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 15 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:27 pm

Yuurei

“Alrighty then. Let’s be on our way to see Mr. Cliff. He must want a lot of materials for him since we’ve been gone for a while.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would nod hearing these words because he wasn’t wrong.

“Yeah, which means that we’re going to be in the mines for quite some time. It’s a good thing we rested the way we did.” He said to Renji.

The Exceed would nod, and with that, Yuurei would run straight to the edge of the building. There he would sprout his wings from his back as he jumped off and he would start flying in the sky. His destination was simple, the Dawncliff Mines.

He would move through the area without being bothered. It was nice to feel the breeze and the two of them would enjoy it together. He wondered how much of the mines had been explored since he last been there. He figured he would find all that out as soon as he got there.

171|673

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 15 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:28 pm

Yuurei

The two of them would move through the area without being bothered, and it wouldn’t take long for them to see the mines When they saw it in the distance, Yuurei and Renji would start lowering themselves down to the ground. As they continued to go down, they would start seeing the people that were down below. They would see them moving in and out of the mines. It wasn’t just that, but he could see everything around them. When he got close enough, he would land on the ground and disperse his transformation at the same time. He had arrived at his destination, but now he was going to head over to where Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards would be located.

The light mage started moving and Renji would climb off his shoulder. Once he did that, he started walking right by Yuurei's side. It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would find the man with his bodyguards.

158|831

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 15 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:29 pm

Yuurei

He had a smirk on his face as he figured he would have them with him. He would walk over to the three of them and he could see that they had everything with them. The duo kept moving through the area as he could see that other people were looking at him. Some of them would smile at him and others would give him an angry look because he was here. In the end, he would just smile at them because he would kill them with kindness.

The Nephilim would soon make it to them, and he would come to a stop. He would look at everyone and it wouldn’t take long for them to step forward. Yuurei would speak up first though before Mr. cliff could say anything.

“How’s it going, Mr. Cliff. It seems like you got me here to do a big job. I guess you’ve missed me since I was gone on vacation. I can understand, but I had a lot to do.” He said to Mr. Cliff as he had a serious look on his face.

182|1013

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 15 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:29 pm

Yuurei

He wasn’t happy that Yuurei had left him, but at the same time, he couldn’t force the man to stay. He was just kind of glad he was back to work.

“Yes, you were gone for too long. My business has been running slow because I needed your work on getting me materials. Still, it’s in the past, and now you’re here. That means you can get me what I need and I can continue with my business.” He said to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

“So, yes my shop doesn’t have much anymore. I kind of need a huge batch of minerals and materials from the mines. I also need you to get some more materials for a separate client that needs them from me. Do you think you can do that today? I will make sure to pay you everything you need.” He asked Yuurei hoping he was down to this all of what he was asking.

161|1174

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 15 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:30 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would just think about what he was going to do, but honestly, he knew better. He knew what to do and he would just look at Mr. Cliff with the same smile that was on his face from before.

“Sure I will get you everything you need. I just need you to make sure that you pay me everything you’re going to pay me is all.” He said to him.

When Mr. Cliff heard those words, he was happy, and he would look over at the bodyguards. When they saw their boss’s face, they would walk over to Yuurei and they would hand him his equipment. The berserker would grab the helmet and when he saw that it was fine, he would put it on his head. After that he would check the pickaxe and once, he examined and so that it would work perfectly he would look at Mr. Cliff once again.

154|1328

#9Yuurei 

Yuurei

“Alright we will be on our way. Let’s go Renji.” He said to his Exceed as they would walk past the group.

Mr. Cliff would look over to Yuurei as he had gone as he figured that he would for Yuurei here as always. It wouldn’t take long for the two of them to reach the entrance of the miens and they would start moving through the area. It was nice and lit up but breathing in it wasn’t easy. Still, it was something they were used to, and they moved through it. The entrance of the mines wasn’t worked on anymore because materials were no longer there. Still, it was just nice to know that they had beams to make sure that it wouldn’t collapse. The two kept moving though as they would soon reach the fork in the road.

He figured that everybody was on the right path now, so he figured he would go deep into the mines from the left side. There he would be able to get everything he needed without being bothered by anybody.

180|1508

#10Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would move through the path with Renji next to him. The two of them would move at a quick pace, so they could be out of the small tunnel. When they got through it, they would feel free and have more space. Still, they continued their path as they were going deeper into the mines now. They would continue moving through the area and they would see that there wasn’t anybody there. This was perfect and it meant that their assumptions were correct. As the two kept moving they kept their eyes out for materials stuck on the wall.

This would bring them to travel deeper into the place. It would take them a while but as they got deeper into the mines, they would finally come to a stop. It would seem like this place was unexplored and it was further than what Yuurei had gone through last time. Still, it would be the perfect place to go to work. Of course, he was trying to get Mr. Cliff everything he needed.

174|1682

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 15 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:31 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would start working now. He moved over to the wall, and he would start hammering his pickaxe at the spot. He moved through the area with speed and precision. His strength allows the pickaxe to do more work than it was intended. The materials would fall to the ground when he was done, and he would walk over to the next area. Renji would see this, and he would walk over to the materials, and he would put them in his bag. It was easy to do, but to do this for hours took a lot of energy from the Exceed. The light mage started the next round, and he would start getting things loose on the walls and soon enough they would also fall to the ground. He would move to the next spot now as he would repeat the same process while Renji was picking things up and putting the materials in his bag.

157|1839

#12Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 15 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:32 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would continue to do their job. They were moving throughout the area, and it was going fine. The two of them were doing this for a few hours as they were sweating from all the movements they were doing. They were making sure that Mr. Cliff would get everything he was asking for. It was a lot of work, but he didn’t have anybody stopping him from his work. This was good, and it wouldn’t take long for the two of them to finish their job. Yuurei would wipe the sweat from his forehead and Renji would collect the last of the materials that were on the floor.

“Alright we’re done here. Now we can go back to give Mr. Cliff what he wants. Then take a shower, and I’ll come something for us to eat.” He said to Renji with a smile on his face.

“Sounds like a good idea, and I can’t wait.” He said to Yuurei as he wanted to get out of here.

170|2009

#13Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 15 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:32 pm

Yuurei

Now that they were done it was time for them to make their move. Yuurei and Renji would go through the mines without a problem. Their movements were swift as they walked. They would see that there wasn’t anything or anybody standing in their way, which was perfect. They kept moving around the place as they had to get to the tunnel of the mines. Renji wished that Yuurei had some type of way of teleporting out of here, but that wasn’t going to happen. Instead, he kept moving until they reached the tunnel. The two of them would walk through the tunnel and they would make it to the fork in the road. This was good because it meant that they were almost out of here.

Yuurei and Renji kept walking though as they knew that the money, they earned would be worth it at the end of it all. Still, what were they going to do with all of the jewels they had?

165|2174

#14Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 15 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:33 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would finally see the exit in the mines, and when they got out of it, Renji would cover his eyes and stretch his arms into the air. They would look around and they would see that Mr. Cliff was waiting for them.

“Let’s get this over with, so we can go home.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would chuckle when he heard that, and he would walk over to Mr. Cliff. When they got to him, Yuurei figured he would let him know about what they obtained for him.

“We got you a lot of materials, so you should be good with your shop and your client.” He said this as he would hand over the equipment to the bodyguards.

Renji would open his bag and soon all the materials that he had collected would fall into the wheelbarrow that belonged to Mr. Cliff. After a few seconds of this happening, it would come to a stop, and Mr. Cliff was excited. He would hand over Yuurei his payment and they would both be on their separate ways.

183|2357 (10% reduction from companion)

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum