Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's mine is mine 3 (B-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Emil 

what's mine is mine 3 (B-Rank) Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:15 am

Emil
Emil was once again called in to go and find a good spot for mining again in the mine and make sure that it is gotten at any cost and the employer doesn't care if he has to rough up anyone that gets into the way of them as they are the important one here, the peons don't matter as long as he gets his pay day and that makes Emil smile as it has been awhile since he was able to do this kind of mission and he was gonna make sure to make the most out of being told he was allowed to take the restraints off and to do as he pleased and he was gonna make sure that he gets through the mine and it's people with very little trouble as he was both bigger and stronger then most of them and he doesn't care if he has to do the dirty work he is free to fight and do as he pleased as his guild did not ban these kind of things and if he fakes they threatened him Yuurei the gullible idiot will believe it and not even give him a hard time.
(199)

#2Emil 

Emil
Emil collects the gear that they had given him and he walks out as he was solo today and that means he is even more free to do as he likes cause that means no one is around him to nag him into being a good kind guy he can just let loose and crack some skulls for the first time in the time since he had been thrown to the streets by his last guild out of no where with out even a second thought and he had to go and find a new home because that time using grand ma had just on a whim decided to disband which left him pretty much homeless with his family while she sat on a pile of jewels and living up her life but one day she will pay for that and he is thinking of how he could do this and make the most of it and he will not let himself be held back here.
(166)

#3Emil 

Emil
He entered the mines and he walks around like he owns the place his chest is puffed out and his muscles in full flex as he walks past the miners who glare at him and he had a shit eating grin on his face because today was different than the day that they had buried him alive and this time it will be different as this time around he was gonna bury them in the tunnels if they chose to attack him or even try to intimidate him, he was gonna take it out on them and he was gonna go and beat the brakes off of them and he was excited cause he knows his rep wasn't high enough for them to realize the danger that they are currently in as he was not gonna hold back and hope they live he is gonna leave them buried alive to die if they don't fight to live from the trouble that they had brought upon themselves.
(166)

#4Emil 

Emil
He starts digging in an open area and looking for anything that seemed to catch the light of his body that was glowing as he was gonna make sure they knew coming even close to him was a bad idea so not he has a yellow glowing aura around his body as his lightning magic surges through his body and he knows that he can take it on and do his best to scare them while doing the request he was sent here to do and he strikes a huge amount of pay dirt and he heard a gasp behind him as a miner that had given up on this wall had seen it and he tries to shove Emil, who a dark smile tore across his face as this man had just assaulted him by hitting him like that out of no where and Emil grabs the man by his coat and others come to the mans aid and Emil laughs then he tosses them into a dead end tunnel and he smashes the wall with his fist caving in the end of the tunnel and he can very faintly hear them scream and beg to be freed but he ignored it and he returned to his work.
(209)

#5Emil 

Emil
He is making sure that he gets decent sized rewards and he even pockets a little as he works as he feels he deserves it and he will not want to go get paid peanuts then have nothing after so he figures that he can use the extra pieces he is taking to get his wife and attendant something nice so that if they hear about this they can not stay mad at him cause he took the time to think about them. He smirked as he knows he is fool proof plan as he had come up with it and he is the best on the raise and the others are just tiny little trash pieces that are spread along the side of the road compared to him and he is not gonna waste his time on the trash pieces cause he aims to take down Kaito and his cocky exceed if it is the last thing he does, his younger brother is due for a reality check that will end up with him getting beat by his older brother and he wasn't gonna waste his time on anyone else till then.
(193)

#6Emil 

what's mine is mine 3 (B-Rank) Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:16 am

Emil
He gets a decent amount of materials and he knows that this is probably good enough for one trip so he was gonna take a short break and see if he sees any other spots that he was sure would yield his client more pay out and so he walks toward where he had buried the other miners and he sees someone trying to help to free them and he walks up and he punches the pickaxe as they swung breaking it and he shakes his head at them as those miners were getting what they deserved and he would not let anyone help them as if they really wanted to survive they would free themselves and he was teaching them an important life lesson that some one else should have taught them and he walks down a different tunnel and he starts cracking into the walls checking to see.
(150)

#7Emil 

Emil
He figures if he could find a better vein maybe the client would even give him a bonus for his hard work and he comes back and the people on the inside of the tunnel had stopped talking or crying and whining so he opened the way back up again as it was their lucky day that he wasn't quite a murderer yet and they looked at him with fear written all over their collective faces. They hurry out of the tunnel and back to their spots as now they were nearly dead and they were so far behind that they would probably be fired for failing to meet the amount that they owed for the day and Emil zaps the wall they are working on shearing off a piece and revealing a good enough vein that they might be able to keep their jobs then he returns to his work.
(151)

#8Emil 

Emil
He knows he didn't have to do that but now those miners will owe him for doing that for them even if he had been the one that had slowed them down and nearly killed them but saving them and their jobs probably means he is at least a little better off in their books then he is in trouble with them but he knows that this will probably get back to his guild master, so he starts working on a good story to cover his own ass as he knows that this guild leader is a goodie two shoes and he will probably have Emil on bathroom duty for every taco Tuesday going forward and this will be a pain and that will just be a straight nightmare to deal with so he has to make this story good and he fills up another container of the materials for his client.
(152)

#9Emil 

what's mine is mine 3 (B-Rank) Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:17 am

Emil
He then gets the last one ready and he moves on and he marks the area as he goes that it belongs to his client. He starts digging more into the wall and he gets more luck with his hard work and he smirks maybe this was just his lucky day as he had done a lot today and he wasn't even being nagged the whole request today and he wonders if maybe it is about time to stop having them come with him so that he can fully just enjoy the thrill of the jobs without having to deal with them brothering him the whole time he works and he gets it all piled up and he lifts the three full containers of stuff and he walks toward the exit and he hopes that this client will be very happy with the way that he had handled himself and the rewards that the man will reap from them so that he can get loaded more then he already was. Emil is paid and he sets off for home to get cleaned up and changed out of his dirty sweaty clothes.
(191)
(1577/1500)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum