Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prove Your Valour (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Prove Your Valour (Good) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:17 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had received an invitation to see the Chief Kahuna again. He, of course, had thanked him for what he had done for him last time. The Light mage was fine with him thanking him and was ready to take on whatever task he wanted to give him. It would seem like he wanted him to go to the top of Ahi Mountain and come down with blue tiger lotus that can only be found at the summit. The Nephilim would hear this and he would gladly accept the test.

When he was getting ready to go, it would seem like his daughter wanted to tag along with him and watch him succeed and serve as his guide. Yuurei was going to say no, but then he figured that he would take her alongside him so she could see what he was capable of.

He waited outside for her to come out, and Renji would look at him as if he wasn’t on his shoulder but next to him.

#2Yuurei 

Prove Your Valour (Good) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:21 pm

Yuurei

“Why are you taking her as a guide? You could just fly your way throughout the mountain until you find the summit yourself.” He would say this to Yuurei.

The berserker would laugh when he heard Renji tell him this as he looked at him.

“It's fun this way, and besides they are testing me on something. I figured it has to do with my determination. The man wants to see if I really had what it takes to take the war hog out, or if it was a fluke.” He said to Renji as Kohana would come out of the home and ready to guide them.

Yuurei would signal that he was ready to go, and with that, she would start moving through the area. It wouldn’t take long, but they would make it to the mountain, and she had led them to the trail they were going to take. She would start moving, and he would follow shortly behind her.

162|331

#3Yuurei 

Prove Your Valour (Good) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:28 pm

Yuurei

The half-elf stood close to her just in case something bad would happen to her. He was safe, and even though the incline could be a bitch, he knew that it wouldn’t be much of a problem. He would move through the trail without a problem. While walking Kohana figured she would make conversation with Yuurei.

“So, I heard you killed the war hog. Keanu was there, but he could only watch you slay the beast from what I heard.” She said this to him.

“Yeah I did. It wasn’t too hard, but honestly, that animal was nothing compared to the danger I have failed to overcome.” He said as thought about Ansem.

She would hear his words and she would know he wasn’t lying about what he said. Renji was by his side and the Exceed was not enjoying this walk. He felt sweaty and disgusting as he kept moving upward.

“I could have flown around through this mountain to find the blue lotus you know.” He said letting her know that this wasn’t a problem for him.

179|510

#4Yuurei 

Prove Your Valour (Good) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:32 pm

Yuurei

She would hear these words from him, and her eyes widen. She didn’t know he could fly, but it was probably something that he didn’t show just about anybody. The Nephilim kept moving through the area though as their travel wasn’t bad. The Kohana was used to walking this trail. When she looked at Yuurei she could see that this man had done a lot with him to be able to walk around this without a problem. Renji, on the other hand, was dying as he was gasping for air he couldn’t believe these two were just fine.

It wouldn't take long for them to make it to the top of the mountain, and when they did Renji would fall to the ground and onto his back.

“That wasn’t fun for me at all. This heat and this walk is not it Yuu.” He said this as Yuurei didn’t pay mind to him.

Instead, he would look at the beautiful scenery in front of him.

165|675

#5Yuurei 

Prove Your Valour (Good) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:38 pm

Yuurei

Kohana would stand next to him while he was enjoying the view, and after a minute or two she would remind him why he was there.

“The blue lotus Yuurei.” She said to him.

Yuurei would chuckle when he heard those words as he would look at her.

“I didn’t forget, but no worries I already saw where it is.” He said to her as he would walk over to where he saw the Blue tiger lotus.

He would pull the flower from its roots, and he would walk over to Renji. He would look down at his friend with a smile.

“Hey Renji, do you think you can hold onto this for me in your bag?” He asked the Exceed that was on the ground.

Renji would look at Yuurei with a smile on his face, and he would open the bag. Yuurei would put the flower in the bag and it would be safe in there.

158|833

#6Yuurei 

Prove Your Valour (Good) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:44 pm

Yuurei

Once that was done Yuurei would look at Kohana with a smile on his face.

“We can be on our way.” He said to her as she would nod.

Yuurei would lead the way now as he had remembered the trail and how to get back down. She was surprised about that as well as they were moving through the area. His movements were swift, and their way down was easy. Of course, things would change though when five people in mask would show up surrounding the three of them.

Yuurei would look at them and it would seem like they were here to fight. The light mage would take out a tool and he would put it over his head. This caused the man to get on the defense. Still, all he did was summon a woman out in front of Kohana and Renji.

“Protect them both.” He said to Galatea as he would look at the five men.

160|993

#7Yuurei 

Prove Your Valour (Good) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:52 pm

Yuurei

There were too many of them to fight fairly, so he figured that he would take them out as quickly as he could. He would put the tool away but sustain the spell that allowed Galatea to stay in this plane of existence. Yuurei would open one of his hands and a magic circle would appear before stars came out and entered him. He would smile as the men kept thinking he would attack but nothing would happen. They figured they would be the first to strike then. They would rush toward him, but their movements were slow.

It didn’t matter how skilled they were, for Yuurei was better. He had dodged the first man and he would punch him straight in his abdomen as he would drop the guy to the ground like it was nothing.

The second warrior would come to him and Yuurei would sidestep again, and he would kick the crap out of the second one. This would put him on the ground, which brought Yuurei to look at the other three remaining.

177|1170

#8Yuurei 

Prove Your Valour (Good) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:59 pm

Yuurei

They were surprised, and one of them would head over to Galatea, it would get the Kohana scared, and she would twist her ankle. The warrior would hesitate when he saw this, and Yuurei would appear next to him, and he would punch the man in the gut and take him out. The last two remaining warriors would rush straight to Yuurei together. The Nephilim would see this, and he would shake his head as he would run to both of them. While doing that, he would move his arms out and he would prepare to lariat them.

Yuurei wouldn’t take long, but he would connect his attack on the two of them. They would flip backward as they would hit the ground, and both be knocked out. He had finished the fight and he would look at Galatea with a smile on his face.

Still, he would rush toward Kohana when he saw what happened to her. He figured he would carry her and Renji down as she shouldn’t be here.

172|1342

#9Yuurei 

Prove Your Valour (Good) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:02 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would pick up Kohana from the ground and he would put her on his back. Renji would climb on his shoulder, and he would say goodbye to Galatea as he stopped maintaining the spell. When that was all done, he would run down the rest of the trail without a problem. She was surprised at how strong he was. It seemed like he didn’t break a sweat fighting the warriors back there. It wouldn’t take long, but they would make it back to the chief’s place. He was surprised to see that Kohana was on his back, and they would explain what had happened. Renji would take the flower out of his bag, and Kahuna would see that it was intact and not even touched.

He was surprised that Yuurei was okay with everything that had happened. It brought the Kahuna to give him jewels, his respect, and an honorary member of the clan. Yuurei would accept all of this and be on his way with Renji after he saw Kohana get treated.

174|1516
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum