Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 17 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 17 (Neutral) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:49 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji had been relaxing more these days than anything. The light mage had his right-armed bandaged up and it would seem like it was something that he couldn’t change. He didn’t know what was going on, but it seemed like ever since Uriel took away his grace from him, things got weird. Still, his arm had given him different abilities and power. It was not something he was used to, but he figured that he would take the time to master this new ability.

He felt weird as well; his right arm had been covered in bandages as it was different than his other arm. He wasn’t sure if this was a curse or a blessing, but he knew he would find out eventually. He was doing paperwork, and when it came to normal things, he felt his arm was normal. He felt a bit stronger than he was previously, but that was normal to him. He kept working until he would hear a knock on the door.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 17 (Neutral) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:50 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would lean back on his chair and his cursed arm would just lay normally on the desk.

“Come in.” He said to whoever was behind the door.

The person would come in, and it would be the man he expected it to be. The man would walk to his desk as he would hand him a letter. The light mage would grab the paper but with his left hand as he would open it up and start reading through it.

The man would see that his work was done, and he would walk away and out of the room. He would close behind him as he would continue his route.

Yuurei would sigh when he read who had sent him this letter. He didn’t he would be doing this so early in the week. He was going to work for Mr. Cliff today and even though he didn’t want to he figured he could get it out of the way right now.

163|333

#3Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 17 (Neutral) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:51 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look over at Renji and he would smile at his companion. He was resting and even if he didn’t want to bother him, he had to. The Nephilim would get up from his seat, and by doing this Renji would open his eyes. He knew that if this man got off his seat it meant they had a job to do, or something was up.

Renji would rub his eyes as he would get up from his nap. He would look over to Yuurei as he walked over to him slowly. He climbed his shoulder and when he was ready Yuurei would walk over to the window. He would open it without hesitating, and he would jump out of it as he would close the window behind him.

He was flying because of his cape, and while he had done that, he would start flying away from the building and toward the Dawncliff Mines. He would move through the air as he was slowing hovering down until he was fifteen meters from the ground.

176|509

#4Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 17 (Neutral) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:51 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would make their way through the sky with the help of his cape. He kept moving through the place as they were getting closer to their destination. It wasn’t long to get to the miens as there was nobody around them. They would see the mines and the people that were walking around the outside. It was as if some of them were leaving to go home while others had just arrived. The Nephilim would land on the ground without a problem, and he would start walking toward the entrance of the mines.

He knew that Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards would be waiting for him there. He would look at everyone who looked at him. They knew who he was and respected him but didn’t enjoy the fact that he had come down here to basically do their job. Of course, Yuurei didn’t mind the looks as he kept walking toward Mr. Cliff.

157|666

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 17 (Neutral) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:52 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk over to the three men as they would look at him up and down. Renji had climbed off Yuurei the moment they landed on the ground. Which meant that he was walking by his side the entire time. The berserker wouldn’t say anything this time as he waited for Mr. Cliff to approach him and speak up first.

His client would do just that as he would look at the two of them with a smile on his face.

“My two favorite people. If it weren’t for you two, I wouldn’t be as rich as I am now. I need you to go in there and bring me more materials. I need to resupply my shop, so I hope that isn’t a problem for you two. Also what happen to your arm?” He asked Yuurei curious to hear what he had to say.

Yuurei would smile at him as he was glad to hear about his accomplishment. Renji, on the other hand, didn’t care about him. He just wanted them to get paid.

176|842

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 17 (Neutral) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:53 pm

Yuurei

“Oh this arm? I just burned it and now its healing is all. You don’t have to worry about us accepting the job. We’re here, so that is enough to say we accept.” He said to Mr. Cliff with a smile on his face.

Mr. Cliff would hear this, and he would nod as he wasn’t going to pry on Yuurei’s personal life. He would look over to the bodyguards and when they saw the signal, they would walk over to Yuurei to hand over the equipment.

Yuurei would take the helmet and there he would see if the hardhat was hard and durable. When he saw that it was, he would move onto the pickaxe and he would grab and swing it around in the air to make sure that it wasn’t faulty. When he was finished checking the equipment, he would look over at the three men with a smile on his face as he would passed them. Renji would start to move with Yuurei as they had a job to do.

174|1016

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 17 (Neutral) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:53 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk into the cave with Renji by his side. The two of them would walk through the lit area without a problem. It was quiet and they didn’t have to worry about anything. They had been going through the left side of the mine for a while. The berserker wanted to see how things were going on the ride side of the cave. That was their destination for today. They kept moving through the place until they got to the two paths that were in front of them.

He wouldn’t hesitate to move as he would go to the right side where he expected everyone to be. The two of them kept moving through the path as it was a quick walk to the other side. Soon enough they would make it to the area, but they wouldn’t see people around as there was nothing to mine here. Still, now it was time to continue on from this place.

161|1177

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 17 (Neutral) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:54 pm

Yuurei

The two of them continued moving through the area within the cave. They would know where they needed to go soon. As they kept moving through the place, they would start to hear the noises of men working. The noises that came from hitting the materials to get them out of the wall. The sound of people working was a good thing at least for Yuurei. They continued to walk, and they would soon see everybody working hard and at a good pace. He kept moving through and they would look at him while working to see that he had arrived. They would shake their head when they saw this, but there was nothing they could do about it.

They just continue working now that they saw that he was here. They were working hard and faster than what he saw, which brought a smile to his face. If he knew that his presence would make them work harder, he would show up more.

164|1341

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 17 (Neutral) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:03 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei kept moving through the place as he didn’t want to start any trouble. He knew that these guys knew about him, so they wouldn’t approach him. While he kept moving around the place, he continued to see more people working. This pushed him to continue walking and he would soon find the place he needed to go. He would see all the materials that were around this area. It would seem like nobody was touching this place, but that was because there were a lot of materials to be farmed where they all were.

The light mage would walk over to the wall, and he figured that it was time to start his work. He would start hammering down on the wall as he would get the materials loose enough that they would fall on the ground. When he did that he would move to the next area and was repeating what he had just done a few seconds ago.

161|1502

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 17 (Neutral) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:08 pm

Yuurei

Renji would move over to the location Yuurei had just finished working on. There he would pick up the materials that were on the floor. He would put the stuff inside of his bag and would walk over to Yuurei for more. The two of them would be working for a few hours inside the mines. He was doing enough so that Mr. Cliff wouldn’t bother them for a while. It meant that he was doing more work than needed to be done, but he felt that it was worth it in the end.

It wouldn’t take long for them to finish as Yuurei would wipe the sweat off his forehead and Renji would collect the final materials that were on the ground. They would look at each other and they would nod as they knew that it was time. Yuurei would start walking out of where he was working as he was spent for the day.

157|1659

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 17 (Neutral) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:12 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were traversing through the mines now. They were retracing their steps so they could get out of this place. The people working there would never know how much they collected. All they knew was that they had been there for hours. It wouldn’t take long, but the two of them would find themselves out of the cave. Renji would cover his eyes, while Yuurei was unphased about it. He moved through the area and toward Mr. Cliff who had been waiting for him this entire time.

Yuurei would hand over the equipment to the bodyguards, and Renji would open his bag as he would let out all the materials they collected into the wheelbarrow. When it was all said and done Mr. Cliff would walk up to Yuurei and he would hand him his jewels. The Nephilim would take the reward without hesitating and the two of them would start walking away and back to Paradise Dawn.

160| 1819 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum