Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pure Evil Vs. Pure Good

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Pure Evil Vs. Pure Good Empty Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:15 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge was on the beach of Luluhawa island. He was wondering how he would be able to get money. Yes, the man needed a lot of income, but how was he going to do that. He wasn’t sure, but he figured that he could find some type of woman who could feed his desire. He would do anything for a woman just to make sure that he could get money from them. Still, there had to be something else he could do. He was thinking about it, but his eyes would look around. He needed to see if he could find someone he could bother.

It wouldn’t take long, but he would see a man with an exceed sitting down on a beach chair. It wouldn’t take long, but he would notice exactly who this man was. He was the most famous mage within Fiore; Toge would run to him, and he would jump toward him as he knew the man was a Nephilim.

Last edited by Toge Liso on Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Yuurei 

Pure Evil Vs. Pure Good Empty Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:20 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were just relaxing on the beach chair for the day. They didn’t know what to do for the day. It was kind of boring, which made them wonder what else could they do. It wouldn’t take long for someone to spice things up. The light mage would see someone jump toward them; it was crazy that someone would attack him on a public beach, but the Nephilim would dodge the attack without a problem. He would get up from where he was and would look over at him.

“Who are you? And why are you out here attacking me? I don’t even know you for you to be attacking me.” He asked him wondering what he would say to him.

Renji would get up from his seat as he was ready to do something and give Yuurei his items. The berserker would shake his head as he didn’t need anything.

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Pure Evil Vs. Pure Good Empty Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:51 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would get up from the sand as he would look over at Yuurei. He couldn’t help it, but the urge to attack this man was going through his entire body. It seemed like the man didn’t need anything to beat him from what he could tell. It would only anger him more since he knew he was weak, but this man was the one thing he hated. His urges kicked in, and he would run straight to Yuurei.

“You’re a Nephilim. A disgusting Nephilim. I want to shred you to pieces.” He said to Yuurei as he went in for another attack.

He would swing his trying to land a right hook and on top of that, he would try to swing his left leg around to hit Yuurei.

“Just remember the person who is going to kill you is Toge Liso.” He said to him as he was hoping to land something on Yuurei.

#4Yuurei 

Pure Evil Vs. Pure Good Empty Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:55 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would shake his head as he would block the attacks that had come to him from both sides. He would shake his head as he would look at Toge with disappointment on his face. The man had come straight toward him without hesitation and that was enough to applaud him. Still, he was stupid and crazy if he thought he could beat Yuurei right here and now. He would punch Toge right in his chest and the man would fall on his back.

“I like your lack of danger. If you really want to fight me. Come back stronger, hell I will even help you become stronger.” He said as he was hoping that he wouldn’t regret it.

Still, he figured or hoped he could get this man to change his mind about Yuurei.

Yuurei would put him on a chair and he would look at Renji as they would get out of the area before anybody could notice what had happened here.

[exit]

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Pure Evil Vs. Pure Good Empty Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:01 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would see that his attacks had been blocked without a problem. It made him a bit nervous to see this and soon enough, he could see the punch coming straight toward him. To be exact, he would see something coming toward him, but he couldn't tell what it was. This guy was quick and on a whole different level. When he was punched by him he would fall straight back and while doing so, he could feel himself losing consciousness.

Damn I found a Nephilim and I couldn't do anything to him. That is fucking great. I knew I was weak, but I need to find more power to be able to take someone like him down. He thought to himself as he was falling to the ground.

It was dark and soon enough he would find a devil going through his mind. He had seen a figure and a silhouette, but he wouldn't be able to tell who or what it was. Still, this was the first of many defeats.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum