Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:29 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Averie | SWIMSUIT

"Services...? Hmmm, I'd be glad to welcome you into Blue Pegasus, though you really needn't force yourself on my account.", A little puzzled by the suggestion, Alisa's brow crooked as she reached a wet hand up to her temple and rubbed it ever so softly, unsure of what other services Averie may have been talking about here.

Regardless, Alisa accepted the handshake with a warm smile, her skin soft and smooth to the touch, like that of someone who spends hours dedicated to the pursuit of beauty and physical perfections, save for the callused knuckles and the inside of her palms from the constant, never ending hours of martial arts practice:

"As I said, I'd be more than happy to teach you a thing or two... Can't have you have you insulting anybody by accident while you're asking for the bathroom can I~?", giggled the sculptress, shooting her a teasing, playful little wink, welcoming the the woman's approach before turned around and trudging deeper into the waters as they climbed higher along her taut, toned midriff, before diving headfirst into the deep, all encompassing blue, the cool, refreshing waters swirling around her sinuous shape as the sculptress held her breath, kicking her legs in slow, gentle thrusts, swimming forward before she finally emerged with a breathy gasp.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Averie 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:44 am

Averie
She was offered to join something she did not know anything about fully yet she would be sure to make sure and clear up entirely what she intended."I was offering...to use my power for something you might want in return for teaching me Fiorian..."She said it almost a confused and slightly perplexed manner. Because she was not sure how to take to being offered to join something."I don't have a home or a place to live in Fiore if that part really works in your plans."it was something she knew she did not have is what could be considered a home in Fiore to stay at, It was not her wanting to join Blue Pegasus but still willing to be in the area.

But that is just how she felt about it while she thought about it a bit more swimming in the water."I am only offering simply because I have nothing else i feel I could do to thank you or repay you for being able to teach me what i am seeking."Averie was trying to be thankful in some manner and showing it, even if it was a more of a cold way of expressing it and you know more icebergian then other people.

#28Alisa 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:54 am

Alisa

Alisa rubbed her temple, honestly, part of her doubted Averie actually knew what Blue Pegasus was before this conversation, but when she offered her services, the sculptress immediately thought twice. After all, what other kind of services could the woman have been offering? She knew she was a necromancer, but there's a long way between simply animating dead bodies with magic and actually communing with the souls of the dead. So much so that in many magical schools, the two abilities are scarcely treated as the same form of magic:

"Oh, that's what you meant? Ufufu~... I'll admit, I'm surprised to hear you have that ability as well.", Alisa added, hand sliding down to her chin, her smile fading as she mused on the woman's offer. She felt a smidge of curiosity about talking to her late mother but... How could she know, or even Averie know, whether this was truly her mother or some facsimile based on their own impressions of her, not unlike how she'd just demonstrated the ability to conjure up skeletal hands without any actual bones around? In the end, Alisa shot her an appreciating smile, "I'll keep that in mind, though really, you don't actually need to pay me for anything of the sort?"

Her hand splashed over the waters as she waved it dismissively, not really feeling the need for a reward to help a woman from her ancestral homeland get settled into Fiore. She could count the Icebergians she'd actually met with the fingers on one hand, after all, and knew opportunities like these scarcely came by. After all, she knew hopelessly little about life in Iceberg:

"Though if you would like to join Blue Pegasus, you're more than welcome to do so? It's a mages guild, after all, so I'm quite certain you'd fit right in."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Averie 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:29 am

Averie
While lounging about in the water and swimming she would use to cool off while talking, Averie adjusting to the person around her was seemingly a bit more personable, as she had less to worry about that person she was normally seemed to be started popping out a bit more."Keep in mind for what I did show, I still needed a small amount of bone for recreating so to say...But that one of many things." She was trying not to trail off going in depth, Sure it was nice to have details but she did not want to just go in deep.

As for actually paying anything Averie could have said yes but enforcing such a thing was frown upon she would always find a way to exist and continue on living it was just her normal fashion of living."I will refuse only because you already doing a fair amount with teaching me Fiorian, That is some what, beyond what I would ever ask anyone to do for me normally."She was far from a spoiled person wanting to ask for more, She seemed to just honestly take what she could.

Only because she wanted to know now because well the idea of guilds was new and something she was learning about."Ahh...what exactly is Blue pegasus?"it was a blunt question and pretty open to what exactly the answer was, but she still asked.

#30Alisa 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:19 pm

Alisa

"Stillll~... It didn't look to me like you'd need a full corpse resting in those sands? Sure a catalyst always helps with most magics, even mine...", Alisa admitted, hooking a hand behind her neck, idly rubbing as she glanced up at those shimmering sunbeams, raising her hand up high into the air as she smiled and let out a slow, relaxed sigh, keeping herself on the surface with slow, gentle thrusts of those long, luscious legs, before stretching her arms up high, "Hmmm~... Then consider that a show of kindness from a fellow icebergian to another, stranded in a foreign land as we are... Fufu~"

Sure, Alisa had been born in Fiore, but at the same time she didn't knew many of her countrymen. She still had fond memories of Snowflake, one of the strongest mages of their time, part of the trinity alongside herself and Finn. Hell, even Odin, who'd been her long time foe, had at one point started as simply a fellow Icebergian. Still, she could count the number of Icebergians she met with the fingers on her hands. Even if she'd been born and raised as a Fiorian woman, she still felt that kinship towards her paternal heritage:

"Blue Pegasus is one of the many Mages' Guilds in Fiore. You don't have those back on Iceberg?", she mused, tilting her head slightly, "It's a guild that nurture's people's pursuits of beauty and self improvement... I could tell you more if you're interested~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Averie 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:11 pm

Averie
It seemed as she was floating about making sure she did not drift away in the waves of the what she was swimming in around Alisa. She would just ponder it over time."That small amount of making did take a while to able to make in theory." She mentioned it would be a small lesson insight to how it all worked since it took a fair amount of effort to actually figure out the steps towards making it work."It took many years to figure out how to have bones shape with in your head, to even know what piece you exactly holding as well."She figured it was best way to explain it that way.

But over all Averie would say it like this."It is much easier to find a skeleton to control form the ground, Or summon a spirit then mentally start magically recreating a bone that in which would be existing for as long I will it...I do not know if it safe to put into a human body."To think how many hours Averie must have sat there and studied away to learn these things. For a shut in devoted to dreadful studies she seemed to be able to try to explain them well, she since she was use to a rock hitting her in the face at some point. Nonetheless Averie had no problem swimming about casually.

With the subject about guilds She would dive under the water and come up back with in a few moments."I have heard of these things called guilds."She answer so she did know of them but it was not as common of a subject for her."My sister and brother would know more of them entirely. I just know they exist."This was progressively showing that maybe Averie was a shut in but that was logical.

#32Alisa 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:32 pm

Alisa

"Mmmm, I can imagine... If anything it feels like your breed of necromancy is a far more delicate art to master, considering you're creating something out of nothing, or, well, next to nothing.", she added, her arms fluttering around beneath the waves for balance as she leaned back into the welcoming waters, kicking her legs gently as she swam away from the shore, nodding at Averie's words, "Indeed, I can understand that... It's far easier for me to manipulate rocks I find in my surroundings than to simply create them with my own magic power... But considering the type of magic I use... I can't hardly expect to find them in just about any corner can I~?"

The rarity of the naturally occurring versions of her gemstones made it a fool's errand to try and rely on the environment when casting her spells, but at the same time, like any good Earth mage she knew fully well how to use the ground to her advantage, and value keeping a solid footing while upturning her opponents':

"Fufu~... Well, they're simply associations of like minded mages, who work together to advance their own magics, while at the same time making a living by selling their services. Far more so than the individual mages, our clients trust the name and reputation of the guild to find the right people for the job.", at this point, Alisa sounded almost like a recruiter, but at the end of the day, being a Guild Mage for hire was a perfectly valid career like any other, "Which is why I assumed those were the services you were talking about~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#33Averie 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:09 am

Averie
In some manner she would just mention about mentioning with breeds of nercomancy. Averie as far as she knew was the only person trying to do the things she did at this time as well as the person using it for the means she intended as well."I might be just the only person to do such things..I doubt even if i were to wed and have children any of them would take up nercomancy."It did sound like a person doubt. Not as horrible as her first thought about it but even then the past doubt still exists.

"But that would also mean finding a person to date that would look past summoning the dead."
She at least laughed about it this part. Even if she did actually believe in some manner she was the type to be alone forever and yet had not tried to talk about extending her life via magic.

Like minded mages was tempting and she could yield into that being a good thing."I doubt nercomancy is on the safe list of types of magic people would work with entirely." She at least assumed it was that way she also was for the most part always working alone.

#34Alisa 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:46 pm

Alisa

"Fufu~... Well i'm not so sure about that. Magical aptitude is often hereditary. Mine has been in my family for generations, and even those who weren't mages often gravitated towards the same element.", she noted, leaning on her back and stretching her arms out wide, letting herself just idly float on the salt water as she gazed up at the sunlit skies, eventually raising one dripping wet hand over her eyes to shield them from the sun's dazzling gleam, "Don't sell yourself short Averie. I'm sure there's plenty of charming young men or women who could kill just for a date with you~... Have you looked in the mirror? You're quite the stunning, and you go out of your way to help people. I can imagine many suitors wouldn't mind your magic at all."

Winking at the woman as she turned her head to the side, Alisa couldn't help but giggle at her words, at the lack of self esteem her magic seemed to have left her with. And that's no surprise, considering, well... She'd apparently been having stones thrown at her for quite some time now:

"Hmmm... We used to have a mage whose natural aptitude was disease magic. Arguably worse from that perspective, but that was the burden she was born with. We used to be quite close though I doubt she still feels that way... Still, your power doesn't make you good or evil, and most people in Blue Pegasus feel the same way"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#35Averie 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:06 pm

Averie
Taking a bit of time and just floating there Averie mentioned it like this."But as I have mentioned before, my family line is not entirely one kind of magic...just darker sided ones."Who was to say Averie's children would summon the spookies like she does? could be many things. But Averie was selling herself short, she was not exactly a tall woman she was rather small over all. And often doubted a lot of things with her."You could be very well right, I will just never be sure of it myself."You had to try and talk a woman who had rock thrown at her enough that she was pretty, you could just tell her she had a mental problem and it made more sense to her.

It felt like she was still being hinted to join the guild and a part her almost wanted to consider but she was the type to make sure and see things for herself first."At least point i am more curious to just visit this guild of yours just to see what it is like."It was the best Averie bait so to say, It was not intentional but still bait.

#36Alisa 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:10 pm

Alisa

"Darker side hmmm~...? What manner of magic do your siblings have if you don't mind me asking?", Alisa inquired, indulging her curiosity when Averie was so keen on spoiling her with delicious morcels of information about herself, knowing she'd be hard pressed to find a fellow Icebergian who'd be so willing to open up to her right from day one. At least that's the impression she had of her own ethnicity.

In the end, she chuckled as Alisa's compliment went right over her head, making her brow arch as she slowly started swimming her way back to shore, still on her back so she could keep her eyes on her companion as she gracefully kicked her legs up and down in slow, steady strokes:

"I've a feeling you'll feel right at home. It's a lot less rowdy than most mage guilds around the country, unless there's a festival underway.", she spoke, smile widening as she could tell she'd at least earned the necromancer's interest, "Just let me know when you'd like to see it, and I'd be thrilled to take you there whenever you'd like."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#37Averie 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:47 am

Averie
She wanted to know how which of her sibling worked so she would just put it rather simple."My oldest sibling, as I mentioned before carries all illness and disease. She some what is a host for all of them and remain unaffected and doesn't spread what she collects, Would be my oldest sister."The one that if anything belonged in Alisa's guild more then Averie was her sister. She carried herself in the manner that she made herself as pretty as she could to get people to be around her to get the illnesses and diseases she carried. Most likely she had a lot of interesting stories.

as for her other sibling."Then the middle child my brother carry magic often highly damaging to anything around him, My brother is a bit more serious he is often seeking out forbidden information no one else can get their hands on."But you had to picture people that look some what close to Averie but maybe different in their own way slightly doing these things. Averie was harmless....her sibling seemed risky if you just hear of them at face value. But if much like Averie they were all this reasonable as people. They posed no threat to the public just as much as Averie did.

#38Alisa 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:58 pm

Alisa

"Ohoo, that's quite the interesting power... Defenitely reminds me of Vyra.", Alisa nodded, brow arching as her thoughts quickly wandered to the goat demi human she cherished as her own daughter, who first came to her as a wielder of disease magic.

Well, wielder is almost a stretch, for Vyra had been stuck with a magic she had seemingly no affinity for and struggled to wield, simply due to her alternate personality. She hadn't seen Vyra since that fateful day back in Hargeon, and even now didn't know what had become of her. Hopefully she was still doing alright for herself. Alisa's smile faded as her thoughts wandered, her attention turning back to Averie as the woman told her about her brother:

"Fufu~... Sounds to me like your brother is a Crash Magic user. Or at least something dreadfully similar to it.", she mused, swimming her way back to shore until she felt her feet touching the soft, wet sand on the ocean floor, water cascading down her voluptuous frame in long, steady trickles as she slicked her hair back, hands adjusting the cups of her bikini top over her full figured bust as she awaited for Averie to join her back outside, "He sounds like he must be quite the scholar, despite his rather unorthodox choice of magic~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#39Averie 

One's Unlikely Conversation Partner.(Alisa.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:55 am

Averie
It was a good question for the most part."Both them work in their way, I enjoy fiction....my brother prefers non-fiction, My sister just calls me sheltered and him reckless and just goes off on her own."It was different that was for sure. But never once would she say they fought each other or have gone and argued with one another about many things in life. Even if they seemed different in most ways, Then again with the casual swimming they where having now, it seemed there was not much to worry about it over all.

It was just information that she knew at this point, it just meant if Alisa heard things fitting of any of the three people mentioned, she knew they were most likely not all that risky. Averie would start leaving the water only because she felt like maybe it was time to stay out of the sun"But i think for now..I shall go back to where i am staying and stay out of the sun for a bit, I shall see about finding you in Fiore when i visit, farewell for now."

It was a pretty simple and short good bye but it was just how this woman worked.

{exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum