Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Living Burial (Bad)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Living Burial (Bad) Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:42 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge was walking through the outskirts of the cemetery. He had gotten a letter from Adarian again to meet him around here. Luci was on his shoulder smoking his cigarette as he found this entire thing interesting. He wondered what Adarian was going to ask for them to do now. When Luci was about to say something, Adarian would show up. The man appeared out of nowhere a lot, and here he was again. He had a smirk on his face as he was excited to see Toge here.

“So you got my letter that’s good I have some stuff to tell you. Apparently, we had a cultist who has been working with Santos this entire time. I need you to come with me. I need you to send Santos a message for thinking that he could do something like this.” He said to Toge.

The paladin wondered what was going to happen and he was interested in the job at hand.

162|

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Living Burial (Bad) Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:43 am

Go D. Drakkon

“Alright I’m okay with this as long as I get paid in the end.” He said to Adarian.

The man was pleased with his answer as it was only right he would be compensated for his hard work.

“Alright follow me then.” He said this as he would start walking off in a certain direction.

Toge would follow him and soon enough he would find himself by a nearby shack. Adarian would open it first as he would reveal himself to the two cultists that were there. Toge would enter and he would see that there was a man just beaten up on the wall chained up. It would seem like they had a culprit, so why was he here for? He would walk over to the body with Adarian and he would look at him confused.

“You got the body, so why do you need me here for? It seems like the job is done.” He commented on what he saw.

162|324

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Living Burial (Bad) Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:44 am

Go D. Drakkon
Adarian would smile at him as it would seem like he was right about that, but that wasn’t why they needed him. He would clear his throat as he figured he would explain the situation.

“You’re right we already captured the traitor, but we need you for something else. I want you to do something extreme for my cause. I want you to take this broken man into the cemetery. Dig a grave deep enough so he cannot escape, but shallow enough, so that people could hear him screaming.” He said to Toge to see how he would react.

Toge would have a huge smile on his face as he was excited to do this. He could only wonder what the man’s face would look like underground. He would be terrified and make the man excited. The man would hear them talk and he would start crying and asking them not to do this.

154|478

Last edited by Toge Liso on Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Living Burial (Bad) Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:52 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge chuckled as he would grab a nearby rag, and he would put it in the man’s mouth. He would start groaning and crying because he didn’t think he would get caught.

“I will do what you ask. This should be fun seeing him cry and be in horror as I placed the dirt on him is going to be awesome.” He said as he would go and grab the chained man.

He would put the man on the ground and he would drag him across the floor. He would cry and struggle, but Toge wanted him conscious of this. He would walk through the area, and he would make it to the cemetery. The entire time he was moving he would hear the man weeping and mumbling as if he wanted Toge to let him go.

He would enter the cemetery and would look for a good spot to dig a hole. It wasn’t just that, but he was looking for a shovel to use as well.

168|646

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Living Burial (Bad) Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:53 am

Go D. Drakkon
It wouldn’t take long for him to find a shovel, and it seemed like it was placed in a nice area for him to dig as well. He would let go of the man on the ground as he would cry. Toge would take the rag out of his mouth, and he would start screaming. Toge would laugh at him as he started digging the hole in the ground. When the man noticed that nobody was around, he figured he would plead with the man once again.

Toge would continue to dig a hole on the ground as he would continue to hear the man. When he felt like he was done he would look over at the man with a smirk on his face.

“I don’t care what you have to offer me. What I want from you is to know you are crying and terrified while being buried alive. I get so much joy just watching your face as I cover your existence with dirt.” Toge would tell him this as he would grab him by his hair and start to drag him.

185|831

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Living Burial (Bad) Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:53 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would get close to the hole, and he would drop the man into the hole without hesitating. The man would cry even louder as he needed someone to save him now. While he continued to scream Toge would start putting the dirt into the hole. He would look at him with excitement on his face as he could see how scared he was. This was beautiful, and he would continue to bury him without hesitating. It wouldn’t take long for him to cover the man and the hole in the dirt, and you could still hear him screaming for help. That was beautiful, and he had to make sure that people knew that there was someone there.

He would write something on the dirt and once he was done with that he would start heading to Adarian. He would laugh as he walked away from the grave and the cemetery as these jobs were the best.

157|988

#7Go D. Drakkon 

Living Burial (Bad) Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:54 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would walk out of the cemetery and he would make his way back to the shack that Adarian was in. The man was still there, and he would walk over to him and the two cultists that were there as well. He would have a huge grin on his face as he was excited about what he had done.

“The man is screaming right now underground. I even put a sign that would let everyone know where to find the body.” He said this to Adarian.

His client would look at him with a smile on his face as he could tell that this man was as nuts as he was. He explained that they would be moving forward with their plan and they would want his help in the future. Toge would be fine with that as Adarian would pay him for his service for the night. Toge would take the jewels and be on his way.

159|1147
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum