Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A short detour [West to Central]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

A short detour [West to Central] Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:00 am

Ryuko

It had come out of nowhere: a letter that urgently requested her presence in Hargeon, and the one who wrote it was a name she had not expected in years. Especially not since the time she spend clearing her name. Yet, where she would had previously seen only an obstacle, Esperia had now seen an opportunity. It was clear that by herself she lacked the power and influence to prevent the war between Eternal Nightmare and Blue Pegasus to unfold. So instead, perhaps she would simply need to figure out a means to get that influence.

After she had gotten her clothes properly repaired Esperia left the forest of Oak behind her, quietly traveling through the region under the cover of the night, and during the day she concealed herself among the common townsfolk.

It was like this Esperia made her way toward the city of Era, wondering what meaning there was behind her presence being requested for a matter like this.

#2Ryuko 

A short detour [West to Central] Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:05 am

Ryuko

Fortunately the trip didn't take too long, nor did she need to wait for tracking down the one who had send her the letter, for one of the woman's attendants was already awaiting her arrival at the gates leading into Era. "Miss Ivalice? If you could please follow me-" The attendant spoke, not even giving Esperia the opportunity to reply as she turned around and started walking along the path. She had to admit the silence was mildly annoying, but it was one she didn't need to endure long, for the attendant arrived at a spacious building, wait the Rune Knights headquarters... A soft hum escaped her lips as the vampire was led toward a spacious office where 'she' was waiting for her. The only person bold enough to try to pull the strings around her in the hope she would dance on the palm of her hand.

"A pleasure to see you again Esperia, please take a seat. We have much to discuss."

#3Ryuko 

A short detour [West to Central] Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:14 am

Ryuko

Taking a seat at the other side of the desk, the vampire's gaze lingered on the confident stare of the woman. "Surely you must have an idea why I summoned you here of all possible locations?" Esperia's lips curved up into a smile. "I have some ideas about it, yes."

The woman nodded her head lightly, her gaze sharpening for a moment as she continued. "Then I'll cut to the case: I would like for you to join the Rune Knights. As you can likely understand, we suffering a serious blow in manpower ever since the invasions of the Dark Raiders began. Even now the few we have left are doing all they can to keep things safe but... We lack people with certain talents."

Yet before she could finish Esperia chimed softly. "Not interested~" The woman smiled at her. "Don't be like that now~ Surely your days as an advisor in the Sentinel Syndicate would be put to better use here than in Fairy Tail?"

Esperia shook her head firmly in response. "You misunderstand me, although I care for the safety of my home, and as such to a degree Fiore, I am not a pawn to be played on a chessboard. You know already about the upcoming war that is threatening Hargeon. If I were to join the knights I would do all in my might to manipulate the Rune Knights into helping me end this conflict before it can truly begin."

The woman sighed, rising onto her feet as she walked over toward the nearby window: "And? What is to say you're forbidden from doing such a thing?"

#4Ryuko 

A short detour [West to Central] Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:22 am

Ryuko

The woman turned toward her, and walked back over toward the desk. "Eternal Nightmare has been a point of concern for a long time for you, haven't they? Ever since you discovered their leader's ambitions. That is why: Should you decide to join the Rune Knights, you would be within your rights as Captain of the Interrogation Department to pursue a lead you discovered. Of course, depending on how it is handled there might be consequences but. The ability to snuff out this threat once and for all does sound tempting, right?"

Esperia sighed audibly, closing her eyes. To rally the Rune Knights into attacking Eternal Nightmare? A bold idea, but it was one that could possibly turn away their attention from Alisa and Blue Pegasus. Still, to think that she would go this far... "Fine, but we do it on my terms: if I succeed in capturing them- which is not a promise considering how zealous they are... I will be ensuring they never get out of their prison. Odin's legacy can only be destroyed or locked away for eternity. But I will not suffer it to threaten Earthland."

The woman smiled at her words. "You will be delighted to know then that right now the Captains of Fiore's Rune Knights are assembled in a meeting. How about you go there and do your thing?"

#5Ryuko 

A short detour [West to Central] Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:27 am

Ryuko

The words already brought hints of a smirk onto her lips upon hearing that. "But remember, I do things my way."

And as these words were spoken the vampire rose out of her seat, leaving the office as the attendant was left standing outside. For a moment the attendant watched her leave, after which she entered the office. "With all due respect Madame, is it truly a wise idea to do this? Not only is she a- vampire... But you recall the rumors that used to be about her? Some say she isn't exactly the most stable-"

To which the woman laughed. "Screw sanity. She cares about Fiore and Earthland more than most of the paper-pushers on the council would be able to admit. She also has a way of getting things she wants to see done, actually get done. No, I believe her joining the Rune Knights will be useful for both the council and kingdom alike."

(exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum