Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:45 pm

Mishiko

Quillareine started today with a fresh cup of sake. Her cold eyes watched the liquid motion with her circular tilting of the cup as she could see the colors of her eyes glitching. She kept her stone-cold facial expression as she took her last sip, not feeling the strongness of the drink. She had to get ready to help some people who were having some paranormal issues with Vampires and werewolves. She was unsure of which one. Putting her cup down on the counter, she turned away to head towards the door, but not before picking up her scythe. "Are we going somewhere, Mistress?" hummed Nu as Cthulhu's tentacles wiggled excitedly. Her eyes were cornered to stare at the skull and then back to the door before exiting the place she was taking residence while her island was being prepared.

Today would be different as she was taking a guildmember with her. Usually, she lives a solitary life as she has been facing everything alone. She didn't need anyone, or so that is how she felt. Trusting someone was demanding as people loved to betray each other for a minor thing, mainly money. Quilla flipped her pink hair after settling her scythe on her back. Once the door was locked, she gazed upward at the sky covered in grey clouds. Suddenly, she heard hooves stomp the dirt, leaving debris with each horse's step. "Bai, I see you wish to watch," she paused, "So be it," she shrugged it off as Quilla didn't bother looking at him. The guild member that was joining her was named "Black Haze", a human with an unknown background. It interested her and her scythe. What darkness did he hold?

#2Black Haze 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:36 am

Black Haze

Haze found himself getting dressed in a temporary headquarters that he was using as a base of operations in Dahlia. He had been getting a lot of work from this city in particular due to his set of skills. He was a hunter by nature and things needed to be put down. He stood in front of the mirror hyper-fixating on his tie trying to get it just right. He probably took it off and put it back on roughly five times if not more. He was trying to get it on the first try. Today was a special day, he was going to be meeting his Guildmaster for the first time since he was assigned to the guild. He had decided to dedicate himself to the Guild and its whims for the time being until he was in a better position of power. Not that he was planning to turn on the guild but his hidden mission of resurrecting The Entity was always on his mind. He hoped he could one day bring the members of his guild under the umbrella of madness. He knew he had to play the long game in the grand scheme of things.

He finally found the perfect length for the tie and with a nod, he clipped the skull pin to his tie. This held his tie in place so it wouldn’t move around while he was doing his job. He looked around he had been operating with little to no funds. Hopefully, this hunting gig would turn up some jewels so he could equip himself properly. That was the first step, acquiring power in every sense of the word. He looked at his watch on his left arm while he made looked at his bandaged arm with disgust. Weakness that was given life by his own mistake long ago. But that was a story for another time. H noticed he did not have enough time for a cup of coffee before heading out.

“Shame.” He said calmly before heading out of the door. He was curious as to what kind of woman his guild master was. He guessed she teetered on the edge of madness herself from the rumors. But he had to confirm this for himself so he left to meet her.

381/2500

#3Mishiko 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:43 am

Mishiko

Quillareine stretched and walked towards the middle of the town to wait for him. That seemed to be the right idea, but she decided to meet him by the entrance of the forest instead. People who passed on by ignored her as they feared to even talk to her. Her eyes tiredly gazed at the ground as her back rested against a tree. Her scythe felt impatient, and her horse just stood on her right side where the forest was. They were most likely going to kill some werewolves as she has heard they mainly attack by this time, snatching people and taking their goods. Sure, survival may take place, but these ones specifically were probably doing it for the game.

Humans were used in little games, watching them fight and kill each other in a ring. She will take care of the whole clan for the fun of it if her guild member wished it. Once he was here, she'd finish the small introductions -- if he wished and then go into the forest.

458/1250 [50% WC Redu]

#4Black Haze 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:35 pm

Black Haze
He left the unmarked building in the more unkept part of town. Where a lot of crime took place. No one bothered the place nor him out of fear of his wrath. He wasn’t famous but there was something sinister about him that made him unapproachable from people who weren’t mages. Or if they were a part of the guild or not. Not that Haze had met any of his Guildmates yet. It was certainly something to look forward to. He made sure he was nice and clean he looked around making sure no one was paying him any mind. And he walked towards the entrance of the forest where he would no doubt meet his companion for this hunting mission. He crossed town without a care in the world his eyes scanning the area for any undesirables. Most people kept to themselves there was some homeless seeking shelter in the vacant alleyways. They were most likely potential targets for the werewolves and vampires. No one would miss a homeless individual.

Haze made it to the entrance of the forest near the more wealthy part of town. No doubt people got everything done during the day out of fear of possible attacks. Rune Knights and other guilds have been known to do some hunting as well. So he knew that he would have to keep his guard up for possible attacks. That's when he saw her, the guild master, leaning against a tree with her weapon and steed. Haze approached very carefully at the woman looking at the ground announcing himself.

“Hello, you must be the one I am looking for. Lady Quillareine head of Utopian Demise? I am Black Haze one of the new recruits.”

667/2500

#5Mishiko 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:01 pm

Mishiko

As time slowly went by, she was finally introduced to Black Haze. Slowly, she reached for her scythe and brought it out. "I am; nice to meet you. Shall we start?" she spoke in her normal soft tone, but slowly since she still can't speak Fiorian well enough. Bai stomped the ground with his right hoof before going toward the forest. The tentacles of her scythe stopped moving as it seemed the guy wasn't a threat to her yet. Quillareine liked getting down to business, getting things done and then the pleasantries later.

The forest was noisy due to the nature of insects and animals, but just for a moment, as it became more silent the further, they went in. She smelled the air as she could smell dew and death; it was fresher than the air in Dahlia for sure, though. If Black Haze had any questions, she would welcome them, but for now, the hunters on both sides were hunting each other in silence.

624/1250

#6Black Haze 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:06 am

Black Haze
After speaking Black Haze gave a simple head bow to show respect. That was a product of his training becoming a part of his mannerisms as he grew up. Respect gets you a lot further in life than disrespect in many cases. He was clearly trying to earn favor very early with Quillareine. “The pleasure is all mine, let's get started.” Black Haze picked up on her accent she wasn’t from Fiore, they shared that sentiment. Black Haze wasn’t from Fiore but he was forced to learn the language and drop his own accent so he could blend in with his peers more. Black Haze looked over at her companion who stomped the ground before heading into the forest. He paid no mind to the scythe which seemed to be alive at least that's what Black Haze surmised from one glance at it. He followed The three deeper into the forest. His weapon was attached to the sling on his back.

Black Haze didn’t take his weapon out immediately just yet even though he could smell dew and blood. The air was thick with it clearly there was activity here. There were patches of blood sprayed everywhere and tattered clothes left behind. He smile at the carnage as he was no stranger to this kind of thing. Not every job was clean some got really dirty really quickly. He did want to ask Quillareine some questions but he hesitated due to the possibility of her asking about his past. He was not allowed to speak on the subject everything about The Order was kept a close secret and anyone who stepped out of line or divulged this information was hunted down. Haze would know he has taken out a few ex-members himself.

But alas he was curious about her, sure he knew of her but he wanted to get to know his guild master more. “Tell me you are not from Fiore are you?”

997/2500

#7Mishiko 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:56 am

Mishiko

The man seemed to be polite, respectful, and it'd be a lie to say she didn't like it. Quillareine didn't care much anymore how people felt about her, but if they're going to do things with her then they should respect each other as well as trust another. She blinked a couple times and looked away before clenching her scythe's base to fully take it out. "I am not from here, born nor raised," she simply put as she didn't want to give up too much information. Not till she conquers Joya since she still has people sending out assassins and retrievers to get her.

The tentacles of her scythe started to wiggle as they were getting excited. Her mask started to glow as it was attached to her so she slid it on top of her head as a crown, so she'd still feel some of the benefits. "Yourself?", she wanted reassurance. He didn't have to say where, mostly since she didn't. "They're within forty meters straight ahead, Mistress," Nu spoke quietly as she used the knowledge of the mask to speak up in it incase Quilla wasn't' paying mind to it. Nu knew her mistress could get distracted easily when a knew being came into place. Quilla sighed and frowned. She wished to talk more with this guy, but that will have to wait. "Understood, Nu," she was ready.

855/1250

#8Black Haze 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:12 pm

Black Haze
Black Haze nodded at her response to his question. He knew better than to pry into private affairs where it's not welcome. He was the same way, a very private person. “I see,” He said before watching her unsheathing her scythe. It was quite beautiful in its own way. Black Haze would be lying if he said he wasn’t a bit jealous. He wouldn’t verbalize that just internalize it for now. She wouldn’t know but their paths were meant to cross in the grand scheme of things considering his organization was stationed in Joya. He did not know the origins of the organization just that it is in Joya. He wasn’t sure if their roots started there but from who they worshiped it lead him to believe their origins started elsewhere somewhere more sinister.

She asked the same question in return, “No I am not from around here I was taught the Fioran language in my studies before coming here.” Black Haze watched her get ready for battle, he was already ready. He didn’t feel the need to unsheath his jewel-encrusted sword just yet. The targets were Werewolves and Vampires. In this situation, it was Werewolves he could hear howling off in the distance. They were heading in the right direction alright. Black Haze affixed his tie and began to walk forward deeper into the woods. “No need to keep them waiting miss.”

He took point on this as he usually does in times long ago when he was sent out on missions. His bloodlust could not be sated so easily. He came to hunt and he was going to do just that.

1270/2500 WC

#9Mishiko 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:14 pm

Mishiko

She wished she was fast, but her speed was decent. Her running speed was not as fast as a werewolf's once they transform. The vibration was going off now in two different directions as they seem to think sandwiching their prey was a good idea. The woman wasn't sure of Haze's ability of fighting, but she knew her own. "They're splitting, two on the right, two on the more left," she spoke in her soft tone, keeping her cool and relaxed pace. Elegantly, the woman readied herself as she felt hers getting closer to her, now seven meters.

She charged towards the one and swiped her scythe towards the left as soon as she lifted it to her right. With her strength and scythe together, she easily sliced one of the werewolf's head as it flopped onto the ground, rolling away and the body on their knees like a statue, being still. The second werewolf wasn't as easy to dominate as they landed on their feet to turn and attack Quillareine from the side. The one thing the werewolves probably didn't account for was her horse. Her horse galloped quickly to the werewolf as it used their head to headbutt the back of the werewolf's back to make it off balanced. The time it took for the werewolf to get back into balance, Quilla took that time to push forward and use her scythe once more to get a clean cut of their neck, beheading them. The tentacles wiggled excitedly as it felt and drank the blood.

1,101/1250

#10Black Haze 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:53 pm

Black Haze
Black Haze listened to the words of his guild master, her soft tone carrying itself to his ears. He turned to his right hoping that Quillareine would handle the left. Haze stepped into the darkness to see two pairs of red eyes glowing in the dark moving towards him from seven meters. He could tell by the footsteps that they were big. This didn’t scare him however, he grasped his large two-handed black blade with his left hand and unsheathed it very slowly as they approached. No doubt they could see him in the dark almost perfectly due to their lycan nature. Black Haze was just acclimated to fighting in the night. He was relying on other senses than just his eyes. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. As he listened very carefully and smelled the air. They reeked of blood and they were sloppy noisy creatures. Haze couldn’t help but smile even with his eyes closed.

Haze slid his right foot out putting his feet shoulder-width apart. The first beast charged from the darkness to the left. The footsteps were heavy and crunched on the fallen branches and leaves. A claw swipe came from the darkness cutting through the air, the claws making a whistling noise as it came close. With a quick motion of the left hand and a downward slash, he removed the hand coming at him causing the beast to cry out in pain. The blade had tasted its first instance of blood and it wouldn’t be the last. Haze opened his eyes, a pale yellow glow could be seen by the beasts. The beast reeled back holding its bloody stump. Haze followed their footsteps with no hesitation lunging full speed in that direction and rammed the edge of the blade through the beast's body. It yelped and gasped for air. The other beast watched in horror and attacked while Haze had his back turned.

Using the impaled beast as a springboard he launched himself into the air performing a backflip over the charging beast. The beast seemed almost confused as Haze landed in a crouching position. With another lunge, he crossed the distance quickly while grasping the handle of the blade with his right hand to swing with all of his might. Due to the length of the blade, it cleaved right through the midsection of the beast. For a moment the beast thought it was okay until its top half fell to the ground. Haze flicked the blade throwing the blood on the blade to the ground.

1696/2500

#11Mishiko 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:31 pm

Mishiko

Quilla saw and could smell the blood that was being poured onto the ground. As she got done with the two werewolves, she turned to see Haze's work. Cleaving the beast was satisfying to watch, for her. She gave a small smile of satisfaction, "Shall we go and finish the rest?", she questioned, hinting in her tone that she wanted to kill them all. There was no mercy for rabid dogs that didn't know how to be trained. Her goddess was ready to open her arms to them in the underworld, even if Fiore wasn't Joya. Any of Quilla's prey were now her Goddess's soul.

Once he agreed, she ran towards the direction of where the werewolves originated from the beginning of the forty meters. Once they were there, she stayed silent, watched for her prey as she felt movements of many. She wondered if they were the werewolves or travelers that decided to camp. "That way," she pointed out the direction of the many vibrations. The cave itself was about 40 meters large. She could possibly throw her high ability in and cause an earthquake with some frost, or both of them could go in there and do what they came here to do.

#12Black Haze 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:23 pm

Black Haze
Haze turned around to see that Quilla had dealt with her beasts pretty convincingly. Before he could say anything she spoke and Haze replied. “By all means no need to leave any stragglers.” His voice gave off a cold tone but there was the reasoning behind this. People left behind usually vow revenge he would know he has had to deal with a few people who came back looking for vengeance after being left alive to tell the tale. And werewolves were no different from humans in some ways. They needed to be shown who the dominant species was. Preying on the weak was something Black Haze despised unless it was a mission. And that was the case it was just unlucky for the beasts that Haze specialized in taking down stronger targets.

He watched Quilla run off into the darkness, Haze followed very closely and stayed quiet as he followed. He rested his blade on his left shoulder as he crouched down next to Quilla. She pointed in the direction, ‘she must have some otherworldly senses, I am a bit jealous.’ he thought to himself surveying the area. There was a cave off in the distance roughly 40 meters,

“You found it you get first pickings at kills.” He said in a hushed tone. Luckily for them, they were downwind so they wouldn’t be discovered right away as long as they kept their distance before going in for an attack. Not to mention he wanted to watch Quilla’s abilities a bit more. He did creep a bit closer sticking behind trees while keeping to the shadows. With his darker attire, only his eyes would give him away if someone looked directly into them.

1990/2500

#13Mishiko 

Exterminator I [Quest:Black Haze] Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:17 pm

Mishiko

She kept her doll-like face still as stone, emotionless. Quilla listened to Haze respond with their answer towards what they said about the directions of where they were and now she got the first move. Today she didn't feel like playing much with her toys as she felt like setting them off instead with her second third high spell. Of course, it wasn't that great or anything, but it will do the job. She lunged towards the cave, enough to be within 20 meters from the entrance. With her free hand she flicked it towards the cave. "Enough of this then," she whispered and looked directly to the entrance.  

Seeing that her spell can go as far as forty meters. She used the furthest spot away from her as the center. The circle formed under them, if they even noticed and under her. The light formed as a black blue as outside of the cave crystals of the same color could be seen coming out of the ground, spiking anyone and thing within the cave. One could hear howls of anger and pain. She waited for them, but as she did, she lifted up the same hand into the air and got ready. "WHO DARED ATTACK MY PACK!", yelled some dog. Those who survived were coming out and she scoffed, snapping her finger. "I did..." she coldly spoke and gazed at them innocently with her doll appearance. Flowers were randomly falling from the sky, beautiful blue Forget me Nots, black roses and red spider lilies. From where she stood, they fell from a 40-meter range. From where she stood, a long deadly flower with thorns came from the same hand and flew right at the leader of the pack, hitting them inbetween their eyes.

Once the battle started, she now will watch Black Haze do what he probably does best. Quilla will help if needed, scything them to their deaths. Once they're done, they returned for their reward. Will she see Black Haze again, or will he turn away from her like everyone else in this world eventually does?

-exit-

1250/1250

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum