Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exterminator PT. 4 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 4 (Neutral) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:21 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were back at Dahlia again. The two of them knew that this place wasn’t a safe place. That meant that there might be more people being attacked by the Lycans. It was why he decided to come here one last time. He wanted to make sure that he had helped the people of the East before he would return to Central Fiore. He would walk through the street of Dahlia in the daytime, and it would seem like there were a bit more people out in the open than in the nighttime. He would wave at a few of them as they noticed him and would wave at him.

He was looking for a job to do, but how would he find someone who needed his help? The mage would move around until he found a job board. It would seem like there was someone who needed his help that had been attacked by Lycans.

#2Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 4 (Neutral) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:28 am

Yuurei

“I guess we’re going to be hunting some Lycans today as well Renji. Are you ready for it?” He asked his friend as he started walking off in the direction of where their potential client lived.

Renji would hear this, and he would shake his head as if he wasn’t going to be fighting in this battle.

“Don’t think I will be joining you in that fight, but I will give you callouts if anything.” He said to Yuurei as they continued walking.

He would chuckle as he was fine with that as he understood why he didn’t want to fight. The two of them would walk around the streets as they were heading to the place. He would only imagine how things would be in the North when he got back. Mr. Cliff probably missed him a lot and all the infestation in the North must have gone chaotic right now.

152|310

#3Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 4 (Neutral) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:31 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji kept moving and soon enough the two of them would come to a stop. They would look at the door and they would ready themselves before they knocked on the door. When they did that they would wait for a second before someone would open the door. It was a relatively young man, he was older than Yuurei, but he was missing an arm and had a scar on his face. The Nephilim didn’t have to guess where those scares came from and now knew why this guy wanted someone to hunt the Lycans.

“How can I help you two?” He asked as he would take a few seconds to notice who was at his doorstep.

“We’re here to take on this job for you about the Lycans.” He said to the man.

He would hear this and he would clear his throat as he figured he would explain the situation to Yuurei.

156|466

#4Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 4 (Neutral) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:46 am

Yuurei

“That’s good to hear. I was hoping someone would be brave enough to take on this job. I’m glad it is you though because then I get to see if the rumors about you are true or not.” He paused for a second.

“I was in Aldenwald a few weeks ago and these Lycans had surprised me and they've taken my arm and scratched my face. I survived though with luck, but now I’m like this.” He said to Yuurei.

The Nephilim would hear his story and wonder how many of them he had to take out.

“So what do you want me to do to the Lycans?” He asked wondering what he would say.

“I believe the pack that attacked me lives on the east side of Aldenwald. The Pack leader is all I want dead, and you can tell who it is because they’re missing an eye.” He said to Yuurei hoping he would do this.

158|624

#5Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 4 (Neutral) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:52 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would hear this and they were fine with helping this guy out as long as they got paid. It shouldn’t be too hard to take out one of the Lycans there. It would disrupt them, and they would run away from him in the end.

“I can do that for you. I will be back to come and collect the rewards. I will bring the Lycan back to you as well.” He said as he would turn around and walked away from the man.

Renji would look at him and wonder if things were going to go well for them. He knew things were going to end up with them going back home, but what would they expect from their home? He thought about these things but didn’t say anything as Yuurei kept walking through the streets until they were finally at the entrance of the Aldenwald.

150|774

#6Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 4 (Neutral) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:02 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look around the entrance to make sure there was nothing wrong with it. When he saw that everything was fine and that his necklace didn’t react to anything, he would start walking through the woods. He would look around the place to see if there were any recent tracks around the area, but he came up empty. He started moving through the woods though as he was venturing deep within it. He would move toward the East side of the place, so that way he would be able to find the right pack of Lycans he was hunting.

He assumed that the packs here had their own territory here and didn’t step on each other’s toes as they had vampires to fight against in these woods. He would move around as he was looking for tracks, but there was nothing there. He would continue moving though as he figured that they were good at hiding their tracks.

159|933

#7Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 4 (Neutral) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:19 am

Yuurei

Yuurei kept moving through the woods though as he figured that they would either find him, or he would find them. It didn’t matter to him how it worked, but he knew that he would be able to get the Lycan that did this to his client. The berserker kept moving through the place though and soon enough he would come across something. There were tracks everywhere in this place, and it would seem like there were bones in certain areas as well. It would seem like this is where they ate their food before going home.

Yuurei figured that the tracks were everywhere because they didn’t want anybody to know where their home was. It also seemed like their paws had blood on them, which made it harder to cover their tracks. That made sense, and he would continue to look around as he was trying to pinpoint where they would be located at this moment.

157|1090

#8Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 4 (Neutral) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:27 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would feel the tingling sensation on his neck. He would feel them coming from three directions and he would shake his head as he had to act now.

“They found us Renji.” He said as he would sprout wings on his back and he would fly into the air to avoid the attacks of all of them.

He would look at all of them and he would see that none of them were missing an eye. Hell, they didn’t look like they were the leaders of the pack either. He wondered what was going on, but then he would feel something again. It would seem like the attack wasn’t just finished yet. He would feel something else, and this time it was coming from above him.

He would look over to see that one of the wolves had gone to higher ground from the trees and was falling on Yuurei.

151|1241

#9Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 4 (Neutral) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:37 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would dodge the Lycan’s attack he would watch him hit the ground as he looked up to Yuurei. The Nephilim had a smile on his face the Lycan he was looking for had finally shown up. This was better as he knew who he had to attack. The others were not his target, and he wasn’t going to slaughter them either.

“You guys can go I just want him.” He pointed at their pack leader, and would all howl at Yuurei.

He would shake his head as he figured this would happen. He would move down to the ground, and they would all look at him. When they saw what he had done, they would all start running toward him, and he would shake his head. When they all got close to him, Yuurei would dodge their attacks as he wouldn’t have a problem with that. They all were protecting their pack leader, but it would all be for nothing.

161|1402

#10Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 4 (Neutral) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:40 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would move to the pack leader without them being able to follow him. The Lycan would see this, and it would lunge at Yuurei. The Nephilim would see this and would dodge the incoming attack. While he did this, he would use the bandages on his arm to wrap around the Lycan. When he did this, the other Lycans would see this, and they would howl. They were nervous to see this, but they could do anything about it. The berserker was going to do what he had come here to do, and he would simply rush straight to the Lycan he was after, and he would kill him with one blow.

The other Lycans would see what had happened and were scared. They would look at each other and they would all run away from the area. The Lycan he had come for would drop to the ground without struggling and he knew he had done the job.

160|1562

#11Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 4 (Neutral) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:46 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look around as those Lycans were no longer around the area. This was good because he didn’t want to fight them. He didn’t come for them, and he would walk over to the Lycan that was on the ground. He would pick up the body and he would start heading out of the Aldenwalds. When he had gotten out of the place, Yuurei was making his way back to Dahlia. He didn’t want to go through the woods and then get ambushed by other Lycans. While he was doing that people would see what he was carrying and would move away from him. He would just smile at them but kept moving. The light mage was making his way to his client’s home.

When he got to the house, he would put the Lycan on the ground and he would knock on the door. The person would walk to the door, and he would open it. There he would see Yuurei had returned with the Lycan on the ground. He was impressed how this guy was not harmed and he had gotten the right Lycan.

“Glad you’re not hurt. It seems like I should have been training like you, or I wouldn’t have lost my arm. Still, here is your reward, and thank you for doing this for me.” He said to Yuurei as he would hand him the jewels.

Yuurei would take the jewels and he would bow slightly to the man before leaving the area.

249|1811 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum