Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Offer He Can't Refuse: D-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tsukishima Higurashi 

An Offer He Can't Refuse: D-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II] Empty Mon 26 Sep 2022, 20:34

Tsukishima Higurashi
Despite the objections from Ikazuchi and the physician who treated him, Xerxes decided that he needed to get out. It had only been a couple of days since he had lost his eye to creature of the sea and transplanted the Millennium Eye he received from his brother. That side of his face was still heavily bandaged and a dull pain radiated throughout his entire body every time he drew a breath. He was still skeptical of the rumored power of the eye but he still needed to take that chance as operating without an eye would be inefficient. He hated inefficiency. As he gingerly walked throughout the island, he fumbled around with a few flyers in his pouch that was left by Ikazuchi. Ikazuchi knew that once the Desiertian had his mind set on something that there would be very little that could stop him so he decided to help him out and provide a couple job opportunities that he found. “Something light so you don’t fuck yourself up even more…” Xerxes remembering his comrade’s joke, noting that the man truly was bad luck.

WC: 185
TWC: 185 / 500

#2Tsukishima Higurashi 

An Offer He Can't Refuse: D-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II] Empty Mon 26 Sep 2022, 20:36

Tsukishima Higurashi
Xerxes reaches his destination, a large warehouse-type building near the edge of the island. It was tucked away so well that Xerxes had passed by it a few times before realizing that he was at the correct location. As he neared, he sees a small group of men spot him and began to walk towards him. “Something light…” Xerxes spits bitterly as he moves towards them, readying his hidden blade in the event he needed to draw it. “Can I help you with something stranger?” One of the men says, emerging in front of the group. “I have a job request here. Supposed to meet someone named Herman?” “Oh wonderful. I was hoping that someone would answer my request soon.” The man says as he heartily shakes the Desiertian’s hand before leading him into the building. Once they are in a semi-secluded area, Herman began to speak at length regarding his request.

WC: 152
TWC: 337 / 500

#3Tsukishima Higurashi 

An Offer He Can't Refuse: D-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II] Empty Mon 26 Sep 2022, 20:38

Tsukishima Higurashi
He and the other settlers seek to spread their influence over the island. They have been negotiating with the island’s inhabitants to sell their land and have been very successful thus far. One particular person, a goat herder towards the north of the island, is refusing to sell. The man has a borderline possessive obsession over the land that he has and has declined all offers to sell. “And that’s where we are. I was hoping that you would be able to go over there and see if you can’t convince him to sell the land.” “You want me to rough him up?” Xerxes says bluntly. “No. No. Nothing like that. I’d like to handle this peacefully if at all possible. Plus, you don’t look to be in any good condition to get into a fight.” Xerxes chuckles as he stands up from his seat and turns towards the exit. “Even at my current, I’m more than enough to handle a simple goat herder. Don’t worry, you’ll get your land and no harm will come to the man.

WC: 178
TWC: 515 / 500

#4Tsukishima Higurashi 

An Offer He Can't Refuse: D-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II] Empty Mon 26 Sep 2022, 20:39

Tsukishima Higurashi
The sun blazed down on the Desiertian as he made his way to the goat herder’s farm. The trip was not as daunting as Xerxes initially thought even though it was all the way across the island. His eye socket still radiated a dull pain throughout his body that was only exaggerated by the sun. At that moment, Xerxes wanted nothing more than to lay in bed again. However, he had a job to do. As he neared the farm, he sees the goat herder in the distance, performing his namesake. He was so completely engrossed in his job that he did not notice the approaching Xerxes behind him until he spoke. “Excuse me. Is this your land?” Xerxes spoke in a matter-of-fact tone. The man jumped slightly as he turned to face the Desiertian, warily eyeing the injured individual in front of him. “It is stranger. How can I help you?” “A mutual friend came to me asked if you would be willing to reconsider selling your land.” The herder’s demeanor darkened at Xerxes’ words as he returns his gaze back towards his goats. “As I told your friend before, I’m not selling my land. This land has been passed down in my family for generations. No amount of money will convince me to forsake that.

WC: 217
TWC: 732 / 500

#5Tsukishima Higurashi 

An Offer He Can't Refuse: D-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II] Empty Mon 26 Sep 2022, 20:40

Tsukishima Higurashi
Xerxes sighs as he goes to grab his weapon but stops, remembering Herman’s words. “Did you hear about the two men from Sleeping Calamity that killed the great beast of the sea?” The man nods in approval as Xerxes continues. “What if I were to tell you that I’m apart of Sleeping Calamity? What if I told you that I was one of the ones who killed the beast? What if I were to tell you that it would be in your best interest to listen to my friend’s request less you incur the wrath of Sleeping Calamity. Just think…if we could do that to the beast, what all could we do here?” The man shakes in fear as the Desiertian pats him on the back before walking away. An hour later, Xerxes makes his way back to Herman who greets him with a smile on his face. “I don’t how you did it but you got that stubborn old fool to sell!” He shakes Xerxes’ hand heartily as he gives him his pay, asking him to come back later for more work.

WC: 183
TWC: 915 / 500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum