Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exterminator S-rank NQ [Lily]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

Exterminator S-rank NQ [Lily] Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:55 pm

Ryuko

Dahlia, some called it a lost land, a city ravaged by the supernatural and the occult. Although many people dreaded traveling through this part of East Fiore, this particular traveler had come to Dahlia for a purpose. Although her identity was concealed underneath a hooded cloak, the confidence in her steps made it evident that she was no mere traveler.

Indeed, the silver-haired elf had come here for a purpose. While officially she had taken on a job request to help the people of Dahlia by killing a number of Lycan that were harassing the locals, but her motives for helping them were not exactly as innocent.

Arriving at the outskirts of Dahlia she turned her focus toward the nearby forest, musing softly. "I wonder... No, surely my darling will forgive me if I told her the reason behind my actions."

As if to reassure herself with these words the young woman moved onwards, ready to go on her own 'rampage'.

WC: 150
Total WC: 150/1500

#2Ryuko 

Exterminator S-rank NQ [Lily] Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:01 pm

Ryuko

The first ones alerted by her presence were two Lycans, if she guessed correctly they were likely spotters of the pack. Their job, as the name suggested was similar to that of scouts in an army. They were meant to relay the presence of enemies to the rest of the pack which they usually did through howls. This meant one vital thing: she needed to act quickly and relentlessly.

Waiting till she was close enough to be within lunging range, but still concealed among the foliage of the trees and bushes, the cloaked lass lunged straight for the Lycan that had its back turned toward her. The creature was hit harshly on the back of his head with her gauntlet, causing the Lycan to collapse face-first into the dirt. Meanwhile its companion had turned toward her, startled but it was too late. Grasping a hold of its throat the elf squeezed with inhuman strength, snapping it like a twig.

"What are you-"

The Lycan on the ground growled at her but the only answer it received was a violent stomp of her boot, causing its skull to be crushed in. Meanwhile deeper in the forest a small group of three Lycan warriors surrounded their leader, the Alpha of the pack. "grr... I sense a disturbance in the woods..."

WC: 200
Total WC: 350/1500

#3Ryuko 

Exterminator S-rank NQ [Lily] Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:14 pm

Ryuko

One of the Lycans quietly approached the clearing their leader was at. "Boss, no word from the spotters yet..." This made the other Lycan among their leader's numbers mumble softly. "It's taking them too long..."

Their leader nodded his head curtly, clearly sharing the same suspicions as his comrades. Alert the-"

Yet before he could finish those words a sickening sight awaited him. Right in front of him a spinning disk of burning energy surged through his warrior, cleaving his head off cleanly and swirling past the man as it buzzed out of existence.

A threatening growl came from the Lycan as he watched the cloaked figure emerge from among the trees. "You... that scent.... what are you?"

The hooded figure smiled underneath her cloak, pulling out the sack she was holding. "Your kin do have a good nose~ So I'll reward your curiosity."

The warrior at his side stepped over to the sack as he raised a claw and peered inside, the sight of it filling him with rage. "THE HEARTS OF OUR KIN?! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!"

The Lycan howled in pure rage yet as he swung his claw down toward her, a faint flicker of an aura emerged from underneath the cloak and the Lycan felt his claw grabbed mid-swing.

Total WC: 550/1500

#4Ryuko 

Exterminator S-rank NQ [Lily] Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:21 pm

Ryuko

Feeling his swing being overpowered, the Lycan tried to muster all his anger and rage to force her back, but it was impossible against the type of foe he was facing. "That aura... A Saiyan? No... I sense something more in you."

The Lycan leader muttered as he watched the stranger force his warrior onto his knees. Despite the anger he felt at the sight, the presence of this stranger inspired both respect and terror in him. He recalled hearing the tales of such individuals. Beings with such a destructive nature they would often be referred to in mythology as...

"A God of Destruction..."

He could barely believe what he was seeing. Nobody had told him such a being dwelled in Dahlia. But something didn't make sense... Even as he watched the cloaked figure skewer the throat of his warrior with her bare hand, there seemed no reason for her to be so careful with their bodies, the previous one as well had been beheaded rather than truly maimed. And then the hearts...

Watching the cloaked figure step toward him he slowly lowered his combative stance. "Before you kill me, can I at least ask some questions?"

The words made the figure pause her approach, a brief nod from her following as the Lycan felt an immense pressure from her wordless gaze.

Total WC: 750/1500

#5Ryuko 

Exterminator S-rank NQ [Lily] Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:38 pm

Ryuko

"Why do you seek our hearts?" The question made sense after what he was shown before, so she decided to answer honestly: "I seek to obtain more power, and for that I need the heart of warriors, courageous warriors who won't falter even in the face of absolute destruction."

The words earned a brief chuckle from the Lycan, to think he'd receive both a truthful answer and a compliment of one so much more powerful than him. "Then, will you seek to destroy the younglings of my pack as well?"

The words earned another curt nod from the cloaked figure. "As is your nature... Yet could I possibly parley with you?"

The question make the figure nod her head lightly in response once more. "Would you be willing to make an exception? Spare the younglings of my pack, in exchange for my heart."

The silence that followed was chilling, but he could have sworn he saw her smile underneath her hood. "The undamaged heart of a Alpha Lycan is quite valuable to me, so I will accept your offer." The Alpha nodded his head firmly, rising onto his full length as he raised a hand to his neck, tracing a nail along the fur covering it. "Very well... Then all I ask is that you sever my head with your strongest attack."

The Alpha knew all too well that resisting her was futile, that it would lead to his entire pack being wiped out. If his death could spare his pack that future... then....

The Lycan gazed firmly at the cloaked figure as she raised a hand toward the tip of her hood. "What is your name, Warrior?"

The words as the figure lowered her hood, revealing the white colored elf whose aura was pulsing with that unmistakable presence. "Glenn... Glenn of the Whitemane Pack."

Hearing these words he saw the cold expression of the elf turn into a softer smile again as she adopted a combative stance. "Ka..." he watched her arms move, her aura flaring violently and savagely, the mana gathering in her hands as she continued. "Me..." He knew all too well that even if he tried to attack her now, she would just repel his assault and kill him. Besides there was a reason why he had accepted death already.

"Ha..." The energy in her hands started to radiate, burning violently like her aura as her mysterious eyes gazed firmly into his own. "Me..." The Lycan was ready to embrace death, but not before... "And yours?" "Esperia..."

The words earned a genuine smile from the Lycan warrior. "Farewell, Destroyer Esperia..."

As the energy had reached its peak the woman thrust her hands forwards "HAAAA!!!!" The energy coursed in a condensed beam of energy right toward his head, cleanly disintegrating everything from above his shoulders and after she fired the beam she watched the body of the Lycan fall lifelessly onto the ground. "Farewell.... Glenn..."

She slowly stepped forward, stopping right in front of the headless body of the Lycan when something drew her attention: soft sobbing and growling mixed together.

WC: 500
Total WC: 1250/1500

#6Ryuko 

Exterminator S-rank NQ [Lily] Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:48 pm

Ryuko

Turning toward the direction of the sound Esperia felt her body freeze for barely a moment, her destructive aura flickering briefly as if it sensed the disruption in her soul. A few Lycan whelps were hiding among the leaves, the oldest among them likely not a few years older than Hasani. The sight of it made her speak, her tone cold as she tried to conceal her inner emotion.

"Not going to attack me?"

The one at the front shook his head. "I want to... I want to rip out your throat! But... But we heard our father's words. He... he wanted for us to live." The words made Esperia turn away from the children, a hand resting on the torso of the alpha, ensuring her back was facing the children so they didn't see what she was doing. "Yes, live and grow strong."

She slowly rose back onto her feet, pulling the sack over her shoulder as she heard one of the Lycan children call out to her. "Was our father... strong?" The words made her go silent for a moment, her gaze lowering toward the fallen Alpha. "He was a true father, strong enough to give up anything to protect his children, even his own life."

She walked away from the clearing, watching the children dash toward their slain father as she heard one of them yell at her. "Someday I'll grow strong enough to kill you!" To which Esperia merely smiled silently as she turned away from them and continued walking, whispering softly.

"By then... I will already have overcome death little one..."

WC: 250
Total WC: 1500/1500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum