Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Done-Dun - Mahākāla

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mahākāla 

Done-Dun - Mahākāla Empty Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:46 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
As Mahā claims his reward from Elaine after finishing the last request from her, Elaine talks to Mahā. She stopped him as he walked toward the exit of the room. “This is quite a good note you gave me, but I was hiding the real plan. My husband is a businessman, and recently he signed a contract with his company's biggest competitor. I don’t agree with the business deal, but I know that even if I argue with my husband, he won’t listen to me. That is when I came up with the idea to taint the reputation of my husband’s company’s competitor and these notes will help me to execute my plan. I will need you to do another job for me, since you already know the reason behind my plan. If you agree to take this job, I will tell you details about my actual plan. So what do you say?”

WC: 153/1000
50% Word Count Reduction

#2Mahākāla 

Done-Dun - Mahākāla Empty Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:46 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
Mahā, being curious about what this cunning young lady has in her head, agrees to take the job from her.   “Sounds interesting, I’m wondering what plan you have related to those notes I gave you.” Elaine put a little smirk on her face before explaining her plan to Mahā. “Great, so my actual plan is to taint the competitor’s reputation by kidnaping Duncan, my stepson and frame them as the people behind the kidnapping. I'm really sure that my husband will immediately cancel the contract with his competitor. I know how my husband really hates to be threatened, and I will get what I want in the end." After he heard the actual plan explained by Elaine, Mahā learned how cunning and smart this lady is, her ability to create a setup plan where she can keep her name clean while end up getting what she wants is really satisfying in Mahā's perspective.

WC: 306/1000

Last edited by Mahākāla on Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Mahākāla 

Done-Dun - Mahākāla Empty Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:47 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
“So the information about the vulnerable moments your son had during each day was not to give him some extra guard but instead to kidnap him in order to fulfill your plan?” Mahā trying to confirm that he didn't misunderstand what Elaine just said. “Yes.” Elaine answers Mahā in an instant. “That means there is nobody else that will fit more for this kidnapping job besides me. Since I already know about the details, I will execute the plan tomorrow.” Mahā agrees to take the job from Elaine, while according to the plan, all he needs to do is to kidnap Duncan and secure him in the location told by Elaine. “That will be great, after seeing your great work collecting information about my stepson's vulnerable moments, I won’t doubt that you will be the perfect person to take the job for kidnapping him. Just make sure not to harm him and bring him to the location we agreed before.”

WC: 466/1000

Last edited by Mahākāla on Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

#4Mahākāla 

Done-Dun - Mahākāla Empty Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:50 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
Elaine then explained some more details and mentioned some points that shouldn’t be missed by Mahā about the whole plan. After all crossed checks, Mahā leaves that hotel room and heads back to his guild, Utopian Demise guild hall. “Let’s call it a day, it’s been a pretty weird day to hear what that lady Elaine is actually planning for this whole time right? I mean that is the nature of humans, they will basically do anything to get what they want, what a great lesson I got, another example on how humans still trick each other for their own sake. Right, Goldrache?” Mahā really likes to talk to Goldrache, they have been forming some kind of bonding between each other, even though Goldrache can talk back to him and probably doesn't understand what he said. This habit was only to kill time during his spare time, but slowly Mahā started to like this habit even more. Maybe one day he will have a companion that can talk back to him, that will be super convenient in so many ways.  

WC: 646/1000

[/color]

Last edited by Mahākāla on Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

#5Mahākāla 

Done-Dun - Mahākāla Empty Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:52 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
When they arrive at Utopian Demise guild hall, that place is super quiet and it seems like there is no one in that guild hall. So Mahā just went straight to his room and got some rest. Charging his energy for the next day where he has to kidnap Duncan and do the dirty work for Elaine. In this guild hall, Mahā is free to use his undisguised form, no one will care about it because of the guild’s cause and ideology is specifically fit what people call “dark race” like him. Even though by nature, the “dark race”  are  stronger being compared to humans, but for a young Demon like Mahā and so many others who weren’t lucky enough might be weaker than some humans, especially those with higher rank and power. Well, that is a different story to tell. Now, Mahā takes the rest he needs to recharge his energy for tomorrow.  

WC: 800/1000

Last edited by Mahākāla on Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total

#6Mahākāla 

Done-Dun - Mahākāla Empty Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:53 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
On the next day, when he woke up, Mahā got himself ready to do the job of kidnapping Duncan. Accompanied by Goldrache like always, Mahā directly heads to town where he will start following Duncan, of course after he uses his disguise illusion. Sticking to the plan, Mahā follows Duncan around and waits for the vulnerable moments to occur, based on his previous observation. Turns out, pointing out weak moments and actually executing a plan of kidnapping is totally different. It’s not that easy to become unseen or invincible in order to get close to Duncan and kidnap him. Plus, Elaine can’t tone down the safety around Duncan or some people might suspect her actions. Mahā had to fail twice and almost get caught before he was finally able to kidnap Duncan without being caught. He brought Duncan to the secure place chosen by Elaine. He tied Duncan and covered his eyes, and after that, Mahā checked the surroundings of that place before he went to the hotel room where he reported his work to Elaine and received his payment. The message Elaine wants to give to his husband is her own problem to deal with since all Mahā need to do is kidnapping the kid.

WC: 1006/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum