Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 22 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 22 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:28 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were hanging out in his office as they were done with work. They would move around the place as it would seem like he was trying to figure out what to do. He had done his job early and he wonder what was going to happen. It wouldn’t take long, but his door would be knocked on. He would look at it as he stopped moving around. Renji would also look at the door and wonder who it would be.

“Come on in.” He said to whoever it was.

The person would open the door and he would be the man with the letters. He would move to Yuurei and he would hand him the letter. The Nephilim would smile at him and he would take it from him. The man would leave the room and he would look at the letter as if he knew who it had come from.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 22 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:29 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would shake his head at this point and he would open it. He would read through it as he was trying to see what Mr. Cliff had wanted from him. It would seem like he needed someone to restock his minerals for his shop. He was going to be the one to do it, and he was fine with it. He would put the paper on his desk and he would look at Renji.

“It seems like we’re going to do some work for Mr. Cliff. I guess we going to get some jewels today.” He said to his partner.

Renji would hear this and he would climb on Yuurei’s shoulder. They weren’t going to take the door to Mr. Cliff’s mine, so they were going to fly instead. He would make his way to the window, and he would open it without hesitating. There he would step out and he would hop out of it as his wings would come out of his back.

166|320

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

He would close the window as he didn’t want anybody to get in from there. It was then he would start flying to his destination. He would move without a problem, and nobody would get in his way. He didn’t have to worry about stopping him. The berserker would continue moving and soon enough he would see the mine from where he was. He would start moving down to the ground and when he got close enough, he would disperse his wings. He would land on his feet, and he would look around to see that there were a lot of people moving around.

It would seem like they were working just fine and some of them were leaving because they had done a lot, while others were just getting there. He would move to the entrance of the mine, and he would see Mr. Cliff waiting for him there with his bodyguards.

153|473

#4Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would approach the man and when he got close to him, he would wave at him. Mr. Cliff had seen him and would walk to him as he was happy to see them.

“I’m glad you were able to come you two. I needed you to be here or else I would have gone through what I went through last time when you weren’t here for months.” He said to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, I figured that might have been the case. Still, give me the helmet and the axe, so I can go inside and get the job done.” He said to Mr. Cliff.

Mr. Cliff would hear this and he would clap as he was excited. He would look over to his bodyguards and the two of them would move over to Yuurei. The first bodyguard would hand him his helmet and Yuurei would take it and put it on.

157|630

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 22 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:30 pm

Yuurei

He would check the helmet and he would see that the integrity of the helmet was fine. He would look over to the second bodyguard and he would be given the pickaxe. The Nephilim would check the pickaxe and it was then he would swing the axe around and he would find it working well. This was good, and now it was time for him to get going. Yuurei would make his way to the entrance, and they would leave Mr. Cliff and his guards there. The duo would walk through the path ahead of them and it wouldn’t take them long to make it to the two paths in front of them.

They would walk through the right path and would easily make it to the end of the tunnel. When they got there, they would see that there was a huge spot where nobody was located. Still, the two of them would continue to move through the tunnel.

160|790

#6Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would keep moving with Renji by his side as the two of them were making their way around the place. It wouldn’t take long, but they would find themselves among the miners that were working right now. They could see that they were working hard, which was a good thing. He would make his way through the path, and they would turn to see who it was. When they saw that t was Yuurei, they would wave at him, and he would smile at them. When they have gotten his wave back, they would go back to work.

Yuurei would keep moving though as he didn’t want to take their minerals or dissolve the stuff that was there. He kept moving as he was trying to get to a place where there wouldn’t be anybody else, but him and Renji. It was then that the two of them would soon see a place that they could mine on their own, which was a good thing.

166|956

#7Yuurei 

Yuurei

When the two of them got there, they would look around one last time to make sure that there wasn’t anybody around. When they saw that they were in the clear, it was time to begin. Yuurei would look around the place and when he found a spot to hit it would begin. He would hammer the area down as he was making sure that he would clear the rocks and give way to the mineral. It would fall to the ground and Renji would move to it and he would pick it up. He would put it in his bag and Yuurei would start moving to the next area of the place.

Yuurei would repeat the process again as he didn’t think anything was too hard for him to do. He did make sure he didn’t go too hard because he didn’t want to be caved in, by the others working here.

153|1109

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 22 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:31 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue with his work and when he was done with that spot, he would move to another place. He would get to the next place and this time he would hammer away on a rock nearby. It would be easy to take care of and he would move from there to the minerals on the wall. Renji would look at his friend and he could tell that he was doing this quickly. He had to catch up as he would move to the minerals on the floor, and he would pick them and then rush to the others.

While he was doing this, Yuurei would move on to the next area as he was getting ready to bring out more minerals to bring back to Mr. Cliff. He wouldn’t stop with his work as he would continue allowing the minerals to fall and move on to the next location in the mine.

154|1263

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 22 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:31 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue with his work as he would continue to connect against the wall with his pickaxe. While doing that he would be able to loosen up the mineral and it would fall to the ground. When he did that, he would move on to the next area. He kept doing this without a problem, and he was actually enjoying it. Renji was just running around the place as he was collecting the minerals that were on the ground. He knew Yuurei was strong to do this, but he was also quick with it.

“Go slower, so I can catch up.” Renji said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would look at him and he would chuckle a bit.

“Think of this as part of your training. You got to push past your limit man.” He said to Renji as he would continue his job.

Renji would shake his head because he knew that Yuurei would say something like that, and he would just continue picking up the minerals.

167|1430

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 22 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:32 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would continue their work throughout the mine for hours. They were making sure that Mr. Cliff would be good to run his stores for weeks. They didn’t need to come back here and work like this for a while. The only time they would be fine with this, is if he needed minerals for a client of his. The Nephilim was moving around the place as he was making sure he would sweat his ass off. Renji was dying when he was doing this, but he would push through it all. It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would stop working and he would wipe his brow as he looked at his friend with a smile on his face.

“We’re done for the day. We can start heading back if you want to Renji.” He said to his friend.

Renji would look at him, but he would kept working as he was picking up everything. When he was done, he would look at Yuurei and sit on the ground for a bit.

174|1604

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 22 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:32 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at Renji as if it would seem like his friend was tired. That was cute and all, but he kind of wanted to leave the place. He would give his friend time to get some energy back and he would look at him waiting for him to get up and say he was ready. Renji would take some time, but he would get up and the two of them would start making they’re to the exit of the mine.

It wouldn’t take long to do that, and when they got out, Renji would cover his eyes, while Yuurei would felt like it was something he was missing. They would look over to Mr. Cliff, and Yuurei would hand over the helmet and the pickaxe. It was then Renji would open his bag and all the minerals would come out for Mr. Cliff. When he saw all of his future jewels, he would walk over to Yuurei and he would hand him his reward.

The Nephilim would take it without a problem, and he would smile at him. This was good and now the two of them could be on their way. He would pick up Renji who was tired and he would fly off into the air and to the guild.

214|1818 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum