Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 24 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 24 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:12 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were relaxing on the roof of the guildhall building. It was the best place to be to see everything the sky had to offer. Even with the sun out, since there wasn’t any artificial light, the two of them could still see it or at least Yuurei could. He was enjoying the sightseeing and he knew it would come to an end soon. He didn’t hear from Mr. Cliff for two weeks, so he figured that it was about time the man would ask for some help.

He would hear the roof door opening and he knew who had finally found him. He would look over at him and he would smile as he was walking to Yuurei. The Nephilim would sit up now that he knew someone was approaching him with work. Renji saw this and he figured that this would be the last thing they did for the week, or so hoped.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 24 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:13 pm

Yuurei

The man would make his way to Yuurei and there, he would hand him the letter. Yuurei would take the letter from him, and the man would walk away now. The berserker would see the insignia on the letter, and he had a smile on his face.

He would open it up even though he knew what it was for. He just wanted to make sure that it was for him and not a client of his, this time.

“It seems like we’re going to be mining today Renji.” He said to him as he would read through it.

When he got to the end of it, he would smile as he would put the letter in his pocket as he would get up from the roof. He would dust himself off once he was up and he would look over to Renji. The Exceed would get up as well as he would stretch his arms into the air because work had come their way.

165|322

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Once he had done that, he would get onto Yuurei’s shoulder, and he would look ahead of them.

“Alright let’s go see Mr. Cliff, and make him rich.” He laughed when he said this as he would wait for Yuurei to move.

The light mage would hear this and he would chuckle. He would walk over to the edge of the building, and his wings would sprout from his back. Once he had done that, he would step off the building and start flying to his next destination. He felt alive in the air, and it was relaxing to be able to do something like this.

He moved quickly as he figured the faster, he had gotten there, then the faster they would be able to go back home. He kept moving and soon enough he would see the mine and the people outside from above. He would start descending and once he got close enough, he would disperse his wings.

161|483

#4Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would land gracefully on the ground, and he would start walking to the entrance of the mine. He knew that Mr. Cliff was waiting for him there. The people there would wave at him, and he would do the same thing. They were happy to see that he was doing well, and he felt the same way. He kept moving as he could see that there were a lot of people here today. That was good because people were working hard to make jewels for their families or themselves.

He would continue walking and he would soon see the entrance from where he was. As he continued his walk, he would see Mr. Cliff and his three bodyguards now. He would smile at all of them as he had gotten close enough. Yuurei would look at them as they were staring at him, and Mr. Cliff would approach them.

“I’m glad to see you’re doing well Yuurei.” He paused for a second.

163|646

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 24 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:14 pm

Yuurei

He coughed a bit as he would look at the two of them as Renji was no longer on Yuurei’s shoulder.

“I’m glad you made it today because I need to resupply my shop. Are you fine with doing that for me?” Mr. Cliff had asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would smile at him because he wouldn’t have come here otherwise.

“Yeah I’m cool with that. You can hand me the gear, so I can be my way.” He said to him as he would wait for the guards to give him what he needed.

Mr. Cliff would look at the two guards holding the stuff and they would step forward. Yuurei would get his pickaxe from the first guard, and he would try out the tool to see if it wasn’t faulty. When he saw it was good, he would look over to the next bodyguard. That man would look at Yuurei a bit before he would hand him his helmet.

160|806

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 24 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:15 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would put the hat on his head, and he would test it out for a bit. He had to make sure that it wouldn’t break from anything weaker than what he was testing. Once he was good to go, the light mage and his Exceed would make their way into the mine. There they would be given a linear path to move through. It was a simple walk that would lead them to the fork in the road. He would smile as he was thinking about going to the left side but decided to go to the right side again.

He would walk through the small path as he was moving quickly with Renji. The two of them would make it out of there fast and they would see the open space they were used to seeing. It was then that they would walk around in the direction that they knew where to go. They knew that everybody was deep within the mine, and they would see them soon.

170|976

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 24 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:15 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would continue walking through the mine as it was amazing every time. It wouldn’t take long, but they would see the people that were working to their fullest. He could see some of them stopping to look back and they would smile at him and wave to him. The Nephilim would see this, and he would do the same thing as he kept pushing. He had a long way to go, but he knew it was fine and they would get there soon. The light mage kept moving through the area and would constantly greet the people who would greet him.

It wouldn’t take him long, but they would be able to get to their location. They wouldn’t see anybody around them, which meant they could work to their fullest without being stared at. This was good because this area was rich with materials for him to mine. He would look at Renji as it would seem like he was ready for this as well.

168|1144

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 24 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:37 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would begin his work as he would start hammering away. His force from the strike was strong enough to take them out with one strike, but he chose not to. He didn’t want to use that much force and destroy the cave. Instead, he would be careful, and precise and make sure that he didn’t use a lot of strength. He would be able to get things out quickly and he would look over to Renji as he was coming to get the materials on the ground. The Nephilim would move to the next spot as he was hammering away once again. He was focused as he was trying to make sure that he didn’t mess up. He would continue until the materials would fall to the ground.

He would step away from that as he was moving on to the next place he would work at. The Nephilim would continue his work as he was on his own here.

161|1305

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 24 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:09 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was enjoying himself doing this. He had to think about how he started all of this, and it would seem like he had come a long way from back then. He couldn’t believe he was doing this on a weekly basis, but he wasn’t sure how long he would be doing these jobs. He figured that he had gotten everything that he needed throughout his journey and now it was time to make sure that the North was secure and a safe place for the people to live.

He would continue to do his work as he knew his feeling for taking jobs would come to an end soon. He kept dropping down materials and moving on to the next spot. He wasn’t waiting for Renji to pick things up. The Exceed was moving through the areas that Yuurei had mined and he would pick up the minerals that were on the ground.

154|1459

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 24 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:31 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei continued his work as he could see that Renji was handling his job well. They were moving through the place without a problem and there wasn’t a person who had come to this spot to interrupt their work. It was a good thing, and he would keep pushing through. He would move to another area, and he would start taking it out with the pickaxe that he had from Mr. Cliff. It would fall to the ground, and he would move over to the next place. He was walking around this place as he had started to sweat from the hard work.

Renji was running around the place after Yuurei. He was making sure that he didn’t get left behind with his hard work. He was making sure that he would become a force to reckon with in the future. He was training and making sure that he wouldn’t give up on their hard work.

156|1615

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 24 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:12 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji continued working through the mining area for a few hours., They were making sure that they had gotten everything they needed for Mr. Cliff and his shop. It wasn’t a hard thing to do, but it was tedious. He kept moving around and soon enough the two of them would come to an end. He would crack his neck as Renji was finishing up picking up everything that was around him. Once he was done he would look over to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

“Alright let’s be on our way.” He said to Yuurei.

The Nephilim would hear his friend and he would walk through the tunnel of the mine. He would say his goodbyes to the people that were still working hard. He would retrace his steps until he made it to the exit of the mine. There, he would see Mr. Cliff waiting for him there with his bodyguards. Renji would open his bag as he was handing over everything that they had collected to Mr. Cliff. Yuurei was handing the equipment over to the bodyguards as well. When everything was done, Mr. Cliff handed Yuurei his payment for the work.

Yuurei would take it and he would leave back to his guild.

211|1826 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum