Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's mine is mine 7 (Solo NQ S-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

What's mine is mine 7 (Solo NQ S-Rank) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:12 pm

Kaito

Kaito heard there was a man looking for someone for a mining trip to look for some stuff he needed so he figured he will go and it will probably be a simple and clean mission to do but there was a nagging thought in the back of his head that this might not be so easy as the creatures in the mines seemed to get more aggressive the deeper they went into the mines and that was probably going to become an issue at some point but as it wasn't a problem at the moment. Kaito heads toward the clients home and he hopes that it will just be an easier mission for him and Revy but he has no idea what it might truly hold for him and her but he was going to give it his one hundred percent to get it complete in a timely manner and get them on their way but he knows that he needs to not get too over confident about it.
(170)

#2Kaito 

Kaito

He walks up to the place that the request said that he needs to get too and he knocks and he is greeted by a man that was very well dressed so it was clear that he was on the level to pay them and to deal with them but Kaito wasn't sure but something seemed off about the man but if he paid who was Kaito to judge the man as he was not like the most straight arrow either when it came to things but he was going to keep his doubts to his chest and he was going to just take the man up on the offer and he was going to do the job to the best that he can and hopefully be paid well enough to make it matter and he looks at the things that the man was interested in gaining and he walks on out to go and get to the job.
(159)

#3Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito feels like he is being followed and he doesn't look back or anything just keeps going forward heading for the mines to dig up some profit and get it all going in the right way, or at least that is what he was hoping for. He knows that there is a decent sized chance to have something go wrong but if he lived his life only worrying then nothing would get done and he knows that he needs to just focus on his job and get it done then he can worry about the troubles of the other things that might come his way and he needed to do this right. He pulls out Minrawr and he has him help as they walk around the tunnels trying to find the specific thing from the mines but he was not going to get disheartened as he was not one to shy away from doing crazy things and get things done.
(160)

#4Kaito 

Kaito

He was not going to look at the other miners cause they seemed to move away from him like he was a monster himself as he delved deeper into the mines that seemed to just go on forever but the things that he was looking for just seemed to elude him so he was going to have to work on getting them and himself on the right wavelength and himself going forward as he needs to make sure that he gets it done and himself taken care of as they had a lot to find and a lot to do as they were not the only ones that could be seen or heard moving around in these tunnels so there was a decently high chance that they will probably bump into someone that they know or that wants to kill them like a creature so they will need to mind themselves so not to get in trouble.
(157)

#5Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito and Revy follow Minrawr who seemed to be following his own trail that they had to go on with and Kaito kinda wonders in the moment if maybe he should have brought his new pet mimic with him to the mine to see if it would have fun here or not, he guessed he would have to be careful it didn't eat or steal anything but he knows that he wouldn't have to worry to much about it as Mims was a good mimic besides when it turned into himself and mocked him for the fun of it and Kaito did have to admit that Mims might be good to use as a distraction if something were to happen down here. He knows that Mims could buy him time to think up a plan and to act on it but that was something that Kaito would need to better train the mimic to be able to do.
(158)

#6Kaito 

What's mine is mine 7 (Solo NQ S-Rank) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:13 pm

Kaito

The crystal beast in front of him keeps him on the line of following them and he takes a sharp turn and Kaito follows behind him and he smiles as Revy looked around and wondered what they were doing as she was trying to see if she can see anything that they might be after or things that they might need to get done and it was a pain working with Kaito sometimes as they were not always on the same page and Kaito often likes to skip pages but he seems to always make it out like the virgin in a horror book of bad situations just surviving by dumb luck like it was just written for him to survive it, but Revy knows that some day his luck is going to run out and he was going to get hurt very badly and he might be killed by that twist of fate.
(154)

#7Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito moved along a wall then Minrawr stops and looks at a wall and gives the signal and Kaito starts to dig as he trusts the creature that was leading him and he keeps his hopes high as he digs into the area and he starts finding the things that he was needing to find and he was surprised how deep into the mines that they had to go to just find these things and something feels weird down here and he stops digging and he looks into the darkness that was farther down the tunnel and he hears something being dragged and he sees a body dragging it self toward him and he sees why he was sent to look for these things there is undead here. Kaito draws his weapon and he killed the zombie as it had begun to swipe at him and Kaito was not looking to get murdered by the undead and he was not looking to risk Minrawr and Revy's lives.
(167)

#8Kaito 

Kaito

He walks down the tunnel a bit more and closes off how they were getting in, it seemed someone had tunneled into a underground crypt and Kaito finishes off the other zombies then he returns to his digging and making sure that he gets the things that he is needed to get so he can take it back to the man and get paid and he wasn't even going to ask about the zombies just take his pay and just become a ghost before he gets asked about them as it was none of his business. He finishes digging and he marks the area as a claim for the man then he has Revy make the map and he makes his way out with them and he walks to the mans home then he knocks and then the door is opened for him to enter into the home and he hands over the stuff and he collects the payment and then leaves.
(162)
(1,287/1,250) 50% WC (20%ring,10%guild,10%companion, 10%shield.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum