Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Testing the Waters - Mahākāla

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mahākāla 

Testing the Waters - Mahākāla Empty Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:04 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
It’s been a while since Mahā is willing to take quests and accept requests from a client. With his mind set to improving himself, he was focused on his training for months now. Everything was fine until he finally came short with his jewels. Passing a few months without taking any quests means he doesn't make any jewels and he has to survive with what he has. But the sacrifice was necessary. He needs to focus on improving his skills in order to survive in this world, sometimes there is something more valuable than just jewels, like time and self development. It was a rough time where he really forced himself to grow and pass his limit every time he trained, but it definitely came with a satisfying result. He gains more experience during her training, developing his physical and magical ability and comes up with a better style of fighting.  

WC: 151/500

#2Mahākāla 

Testing the Waters - Mahākāla Empty Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:05 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
But this time, the request came from Mahā’s previous client, Elaine Latimer. After a few months of rejecting quest to focus on his training, Mahā can’t help but to accept this one since they both have a history before Mahā took his training. He was approached by Elaine’s maiden, asking for his assistance. When Mahā accepts that request, Elaine’s maiden asks Mahā to follow her and she guides him to the big house, more like a mansion. This is where Mahā is supposed to meet Elaine, in her house. Elaine’s maiden then continues to guide Mahā to get into that house and invites him to go to the upper floor and meet Elaine in her working room. When Mahā is finally once again meeting Elaine, He notice how Elaine is looking deeply into something in her hand. It’s a locket. “This locket has a love history behind it, a love story between me and my ex-lover, Mark.”

WC: 308/500

#3Mahākāla 

Testing the Waters - Mahākāla Empty Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:06 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
“My thoughts and memories of my ex-lover, Mark, plague my mind and I wish to find out if that is reciprocated. I will need you to deliver this locket to Mark. I have all the details about his location in this note and I want you to find out the answer for me. Come back here with the answer and you will earn your rewards, pretty easy right?” ”It seems too simple in my opinion, that kind of request might be given to someone that is in a lower rank than me, are you sure there is no other information I need to know about this job?” Mahā is a little bit suspicious of this job because he can’t really understand why Elaine hired him for such an easy job like this. “There is nothing particular, I hired you because I know how good your performance is. So I know You will do this job quickly and well.”

WC: 466/500

#4Mahākāla 

Testing the Waters - Mahākāla Empty Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:07 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
Not questioning Elaine any further, Mahā left the room and headed to the address in the note given to him. It’s pretty close, but there must be a reason why Elaine can’t really go there and check it herself. As Mahā arrives at the location, he sees someone gardening in front of the house and in his disguised form, Mahā politely asks that man about the guy named Mark. “I’m the man you’re looking for, how can I help you?” ”I have something for you, I was requested to deliver this locket to you, it’s from Mrs. Elaine.” “I remember this locket, and if you said this is from Elaine, I haven’t forgotten her and I will never be.” After that, Mark starts telling his history with Elaine, all love stories from the past until the moment Elaine decided to marry Henry. Mahā felt like he didn't need to hear about this story, but as he was trying to learn how humans react and respond to everything around, Mahā decided to get the whole story. Mahā returned to Elaine and told her everything Mark said to him, and he earned his rewards.

WC: 658/500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum