Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farewell and all that.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nana 

Farewell and all that. Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:48 pm

Nana

Be well

Hello everyone.

To some of you, it may come as no surprise that I am writing this. Unfortunate as it may be, I have decided it is for the best. I could say a lot of things both positive and negative, hurtful and vindictive even- but I won't. At the end of the day, we all observe how things go. I no longer enjoy myself RP'ing here for certain reasons with certain groups of people.

I've invested a lot of time and money into this forum, so I'm especially sad to leave. There are some good people here and I've taken the liberty to add friend requests to a few of you. Please feel free to add me on discord(Saik#0752) if you enjoy my presence or writing and wish to RP with me. As the guild master of Eternal Nightmare, I apologize to my guildies. We didn't even get to do one guild event together. I hope whoever takes my spot has better luck or favor than I did. To everyone in general, I wish you all the best of luck, prosperity and good health in this new year.

Farewell.

#2Jikan 

Farewell and all that. Empty Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:16 am

Jikan

Hi Nana, sorry to see that you are leaving. It is sad whenever a player decides to go a different road. Wherever you go I hope you find a fun rp site and make enjoyable stories.

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Farewell and all that. 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum