Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's mine is mine 12 (NQ A-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

What's mine is mine 12 (NQ A-Rank) Empty Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:40 pm

Kaito

Kaito gets a big request that is going to take a few days to complete and he was going to take his time as this order was a huge and costly order and it was for a big fashion maker convention where they are going to be making clothes and jewelry live in front of people so they are gonna be needing a large amount and all of this was paid in advanced for the collecting and making sure that the gems and ores are in damn near perfect condition and that is a big freaking task and Kaito has his best and experienced underlings to help him, the Rabbit, the Crow, the bear and the boar. He will have the right amount of tools and hopefully the right amount of muscle and finesse to make this job not end up just blowing up in his face. Revy and Mims follow close behind him as he pulls out the gem and Minerawr comes out as well and he looks around at the special area that they had gave Kaito to dig and he knows that the poor creature is going to be very busy here having to help them all find good veins and he is going to have to give them a big reward for this one.
(218)

#2Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito doesn't know what yet but he will have to make sure of it being worthy of this level of work as it is going to be days or maybe even close to a week depending how many more orders come in over the time they are here as that was just the starting orders which is already huge but the time frame for turn in is three days so today is the first. Kaito gets to digging as Minerawr starts helping the others and Mims is going around to help in case anyone's container gets close to full as Mimics are (Super) natural pocket dimension that will hold your burdens Kaito has found and it looks like Mims is enjoying it self as Revy makes sure everyone stays hydrated and keeping them fed as well as they go. Kaito wipes the sweat from his head and he wants to make sure that he doesn't over do it as he has been over doing it as of late.
(168)

#3Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito knows that he is not doing himself any favors as he needs to learn what it is like to take a break and to smell the flowers and take a breathe of the fresh air around him instead of just sliding down his own personal hell spiral that he can not seem to get off or to fight the problems that seem to just pop up out of no where and he can hardly dare to stop as if he stops he will just fall even farther behind those that are in front of him being closer to reach the stars than he was and who knows maybe those stars will be the salvation that he is looking for and that happy ending might just be one wish on those stars that seem so far away from him. he knows that he needs to make this all count and every piece of gem and ore that gain is more things that can be made and more things that people can marvel at.
(173)

#4Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito knows how important this night will be for people trying to make a name for themselves and he is the one that has the power to make their big dreams become a thing and not let the new budding protentional that is coming to wither up and disappear this task and request is much bigger than himself and he needs to make this work. He keeps digging and he is making sure to not add faults or imperfections on the gems even though some of them are coming out with them they can be refined or used in their current state and make a piece pop with the imperfection that makes it special just like Kaito it draws a special eye when it is seen. Mims is taking a break as it seemed that they were starting to get tired so the team that is digging brings them over to Mims to make sure that they don't over use it as they still need to be able to empty him at the end of the night and sort the pieces into different pieces and places.
(186)

#5Kaito 

Kaito

The team and Kaito take a short break as they eat and drink and wipe them selves off and make sure that they are all still okay and Minerawr is napping and Revy and Mims are also half asleep where they are sitting and Kaito calls it for the day for them to go ahead and head up and he makes sure to put up the stuff that marks the area and he puts the wolf and tiger on watch over the plot for the night to keep it safe and the tools safe. The next morning Kaito and the team walk into the mines and get to the plot and see that the plot is fine and the wolf and tiger are happy to see them and Kaito sends them to rest and get cleaned up so that they can serve again the next night and they bow to Kaito and stay yes sir and they head off.
(159)

#6Kaito 

What's mine is mine 12 (NQ A-Rank) Empty Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:41 pm

Kaito

Kaito gets the markers down while the others get back to digging and having them selves being spotted for and he figures that it is safer for them to handle as he has told them to take it a bit easier on the running around as some of them are now currently wearing ice paces and specially made remedies that Kaito made to help them with their aching joints and sore muscles as they had over worked the day be for and he was not going to make the same mistake again today as he was going to keep a good hard line that they need top stay under or on and if they crossed it he was going to call them out for it and get them back to keeping at a nice pace and tempo, yes they got good results with the over working but all that will do is cause them to hurt them selves and to get sick and be unable to keep helping.
(168)

#7Kaito 

What's mine is mine 12 (NQ A-Rank) Empty Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:41 pm

Kaito

Kaito was not going to let them fail the client but he was also not going to fail them as their leader and risk them getting hurt or sick from the hard working. Kaito gets his pickax moving as he keeps at his task and he keeps making great use of his eye seeing weaknesses so that helps him to find the weak spots to break apart the stone and get out the gems that were hidden in it that is why he was having Minerawr work harder to help the others as they lacked the eye and other tools that he had at his disposal to use to make it easier on himself but it still leaves his team needing to face higher odds than him but he usually likes to shoulder the danger so they don't have to shoulder if something goes wrong and it is on him as he is their backbone as well as their sword.
(160)
(1,232/1,200) 40% WC (20%ring,10%guild,10%companion.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum