Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

And heads will roll

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tempris 

And heads will roll Empty Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:38 am

Tempris

@Kon

It took a while to get here but Tempris was happy to finally be in a new land. She wore her nun's veil which was white with a gold band. She had on a white dress with a skirt that came to her knees, tan boots, her rainbow road, and her necklace with created a halo above her head. Her hands were clasp as she prayed for not only protection but for a blessing to have a fun and fruitful time in this land. This was not going to be like Bosco. This was not going to be like Fiora. It was a new place and a new adventure for ridding the world of sin. So as she stepped onto the dock from the ship, she took a deep breath and then opened her eyes.

"I feel so warm here. So much love from Illumin. I can't wait for what's here to come!"

And heads will roll Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#2Kon 

And heads will roll Empty Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:53 pm

Kon

He had spent many weeks in Minstrel at this point and during that time he had done remarkably little outside of travel and sightseeing, arguably it had been little more than a getaway from the hassle and bustle that was Fiore. Compared to the chaotic country, the forested plains of Minstrel were nothing but peaceful, damage from worldwide conflicts was certainly evident but yet there seemed to be signs of internal stability. Whoever was in charge seemed to be doing a fairly good job, something that could not be said with the ruling bodies in what he now called home. Perhaps he would move to Minstrel permanently but only after he had learned the language and if the floating island of the Collective Mind willed it so. A curious relic of a forgotten time seemingly capable of acting on its own accord. But he could no longer remain in the peaceful lands as he was required elsewhere, still not risking the use of his skeleton key, Kon would be boarding a ship at the docks. It would be there he would have a fateful encounter with a distant relative one whom he had never met and whose lineage was so separated from them that being called cousins was almost more of a formality than because of any shared bloodlines. It was not their appearance nor their unknown familial bond however that stuck out to them when he encountered them but rather their immense magical prowess.

A more common sight to see throughout the continent these days but still, he would not miss the chance to meet with a powerful figure. What he had overheard from these however did give him pause to open his mouth and greet them for all but a moment, however upon further inspection they seemed nothing more than a misguided Illumin zealot, not common these days with the last incursion destroying a lot of good faith within society for the religion and their followers but all the same. He respected their devotion even if he didn't share the same level of respect for the faith he still consider himself a believer of the religion itself, hard to deny the existence of a deity when he had visited beings made from their essence. Hoping to warn them of any potential hostility that might fall before them given they were from Fiorian and likely a foreigner to the land, Kon strode towards them reminded by his former status as a Holy Knight even if it was for the briefest of times and raised his voice. "I would be wary being so open with your preaching while you are here, friend, Minstrel might follow the faith but people are still bitter from the incursion, and parading Illumin as you are might not be the wisest thing for you to do." Speaking as earnestly as one could through an artificial voice box, the former holy figure continued. "Even in Fiore, I was chastised for serving the cross, its bold of you to do so here."

#3Tempris 

And heads will roll Empty Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:14 pm

Tempris

Just like all the things in her life, she felt a chill haunt the very warm she sought. This chill took the sound of a voice. One unknown to her but fate proved to always be a cruel jokester. She opened one eye slightly and tilted to the forewarning induvial. Her eye opened up half way as she was unsure what she was looking at. The thing was not human... at least no more than she was. Its body looked unholy as if it was not even alive. Was it metal? The only thing that came to mind were the prosthetics that wealthy or blessed amputees used. Was that body just a walking prosthetic? It would be one curse with such misfortune to make an attempt to keep her from voicing praise to him, to their creator, to her savior. Unholy words should be purged but... what would mother say about instigating against family. What would the knights do if she attacked first against someone who was "legally" innocent.

Fate was a cruel mistrust, to put such an individual before her and keep her from saving the planet from sin. So if it was her role to watch such suffering exist, maybe she should play it better. She closed her eye and then raise her hand to her forehead, feinting some fairytale-ese weakness. "Woe is me. One who seeks warmth and a better world. One who serves justice but must wait till the innocents experience actual suffering before raising arms." Tempris lowered hand hand over her eyes as the fictional weight she invented was growing heavier. "Such a place, country... no land!" her voice wavier as if she was about to cry, "was still cold despite being bless to bask in such light. so... so..." The girl's voice suddenly darken, "sinful."  

"Fate was so cruel to the people. Fate was so cruel to our warmth. But I must walk through it. Be it ridicule, be it suffering, be it pain. I will bear it all if it means I can do HIS work. No sinner will keep me from thanking my savior. Though I maybe a knight, I promise you my prosthetic cousin." Tempris lowered her hand over her sadistic smile with both her eyes open and focused on the man before her. "We both know what becomes of those who challenge my faith." She finally removed her hand and showed a gleeful grin.

Quickly walking up to the man, she held up her hand due to him being taller than her. "It is a pleasure to meet you for the first time. Though, for some reason... I somehow always pictured you to be a girl. How cruel your suffering must have been for you to be in this form. Perhaps so much that you may wish to be freed from it? Perhaps so painful that you seek help from a pure maiden? Perhaps so cruel you understand the value of ridding so much sin in a bap-ti-ism of... fire? Its not painful. I promise! I have yet to have one person... complain. heh heh heh."

#4Kon 

And heads will roll Empty Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:34 am

Kon

Words seemed to leave the lips of the budding youth as though his mouth was a leaking facet unbridled and uninterrupted, a wordsmith that hid intent behind every vague almost poetic sentence and with many simply just washing over him as the Machia filtered out almost everything religion focused which happened to be much of what they had to say. It was clear however that they seemed to have no care for any that stood before them instead viewing them instead as "sinful". Such a simplistic mindset but what could be expected by someone who had been brought up under the cloth of the church? A terrible fate to be sure and something that would take a lifetime to overcome with the mental trauma forever weighing down upon such a person. Kon was such a petty individual to make any who followed the teachings be assumed to be his enemy but in this case, he was unsure, there was certainly something sinister behind their behavior. And yet there was a bond of sorts that he could feel between them having since approached them further, perhaps a familial tie?, they were certainly not closely related, and his family tree was certainly quite well researched, but all the same his interest was peaked.

Whether they were referencing themselves as cousins by blood or by their shared faith he wasn't entirely sure, yet his lips remained closed while the devoted teen continued to reveal much including that of Kon's unusual and frequent gender-bending. A personal affair to be sure, but one which was made commonplace in conversation given the rapid changes to his physique that come with such transitions. He had to admit it was somewhat of a shock still for him to have regained such a sturdy figure once more, the curves which previously accentuated his body had been replaced with a frame made of intricate layers of steel, copper, and other assorted metals. With their dialogue coming to a fold and wondering what their version of baptism consisted off, grabbed hold of her hand cautious of the maiden's strength before encouraging them to lead the way. "Good lord, child, you do certainly seem to have a passion for your faith, I will aid your cause but if things get out of hand I will intervene, as for my form do not be mistaken this is something that was done to me by some of my dearest friends and at my consent, little of my original body was left after the accident so this was entirely needed."

#5Tempris 

And heads will roll Empty Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:09 am

Tempris

Tempris frowned for a moment. She was now 16, rewarded by Illumin by being transformed into a Nephilim, and a Captain of in the Rune Knights. "Ignorant of you too..." She suddenly stopped opening her eyes in shock. "Wait wait... you will aid me?" Her innocent personal dropped as her eyes latched onto the machine man. The issue of his body was completely a second though though... maybe it was better to say something about it. "I-I thank the lord for your safety through what must have been a cruel and most unfortunate event but... Mother was not very approving of my mission. So... forgive my lack of faith but... what makes you interested in my plight?"

The girl couldn't smile, not yet at least. Had this been some nobody, a simple test would suffice but this... this was Kon, prior dragon slayer, ex leader of one of the questionably evil guilds, and even prior rune knight she believed. Also... wasn't he an part of that one group of government sanction criminals... or where they heroes? Either way there had to be a price. Maybe one heretical...

#6Kon 

And heads will roll Empty Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:22 pm

Kon

Inner turmoil seemed to plague the young teen as Kon expressed his own willingness to support the crusader turned vigilante but of course, they were no fool and undoubtedly expected Kon to have an unspoken agenda for supporting their course. Preferring not to play any silly word games with the youth, nothing but the truth left Kon's lips. "Your inner suffering is something I see more as a concern as opposed to your self-proclaimed mission to cleanse the world of sinners and the concept of sinning itself. I fell down a path similar to your own, however not to the same depths as your own journey, I wish to be a guide if at all possible to bring you back onto a brighter future one that doesn't devolve into ridding the world of humanity which is the likely outcome of your mission." Too many times he could recall past mistakes which he wished he could correct but that was in the past now and if he could guide this "innocent" individual back into having a sense of humanity then all would not be lost within the world. However, he would not push his philosophies any further and instead merely stand with Tempris giving them guidance and advice when they needed it. "In any case, please lead the way to where ever you were planning to go."

#7Tempris 

And heads will roll Empty Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:42 pm

Tempris

"Inner... Suffering," the girl repeated in whispers. Her eyes darted around hunting for the clue, for anything to grab hold to mentally. Fortunately for her, she had one being who could give her strength through this machine mans cold and curse words.

"All souls are suffering, except for me heh heh." The girl did her best for force a chuckle, "I have his warmth, his guidance, and my 'self proclaim' mission." That was the ticket, the thing to get her out of her own thoughts and head, the key to escaping the cold prison of thoughts. She had no suffering. She had no need for it unlike the man. Even this man's presence was going to be a blessing. It was going to push her closer to a world love by warmth. It was going to push her to the rapture she wished to herald. "But I will accept what faith has graciously offered me."

Accepting Kon as an ally was going to be a monumental step. Now all she wanted needed to do was take her first step and SPLAT! A overly ripe fruit splattered against her head dress ruining it with its sinful red juices. Tempris closed her eye while smiling only to be it again in the head. She slowly turned in the direction she was hit and opened one eye slightly to see a rough up kid glaring at her holding one more tomato. how... sinful.

Last edited by Tempris on Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

#8Kon 

And heads will roll Empty Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:08 am

Kon

Truly a suffering child if he had ever seen one even if he did not know of what had caused the torment within them. The reliance of faith it seemed to herald as an escape for Tempris, Slipping his hands into his pockets, Kon reflected upon his times as a holy knight. “I must admit my faith of illumin comes in many parts, friend, one of which stemmed from a lack of purpose, it was during a dark time when I had saw my life being influenced and controlled by the whims of nobles and rich barons in fiore, another came from a need for comradery lacking any semblance of friendship or partnership it was the obvious choice when I was invited. I reveal this much to you both to empathise with your plight but in the hopes for you to understand that someone is never beyond saving.”

His words unfortunately would all likely be undone with the advent of a street rat showing their distaste towards members of the cloth, soiling Tempris’s clothes with the same level of ferciousity as one would striking down a life-long rival. His own patience would be tested however his own means for seeking justice upon the tainted apparel illustrating that murder isn’t entirely needed, Kon let loose a small flick out in the direction of the hoodlum just next to their left ear causing a burst of air to slam passed them leaving a resonating echo and the street rat doubled over in pain as their ear began to bleed. Realizing little more was needed to punish the teen now doubled over in the fetal position, Kon motioned Tempris away from them towards the harbor. “I have a feeling that you need a greater purpose, something that you would be uniquely able to help me with.”

#9Tempris 

And heads will roll Empty Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:04 pm

Tempris

Tempris was collecting her mana ready to "forgive" the child but then Kon interfered using some sort of sinful magic. The kid went smiling robbing the girl of her glorious scene and baptism. Though all faith was not loss. Tempris removed her headdress, letting her long golden hair break the fresh Minstrel and swapped her expression to one of sadness and sympathy. "Kon... how could you. That youth was troubled, not an enemy. A loss sheep without guidance from his warmth." Tempris rushed over to the kid who was lying unconscious in a pile of rubble.

Assuming Kon did not stop her, she would free the boy and cradle him in her arms. A magic circle would appear around them and a warm magical flame would dance along his body eating away at the dirt, cuts, and bruises leaving his skin smooth and anew. Tempris let out a sigh, relieve that the boy did not die... yet. She picked him up carrying him in her arms. "I have acted alone in my faith since I made my oath to him. I have always seek to pull people from suffering and misfortune." She then walked to Kon, "There is no greater purpose than what Illumin has blessed me with. However," Tempris gave a mischievous smile, "I'm a charitable soul. So I don't mind take a step back to help... family."

#10Kon 

And heads will roll Empty Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:19 pm

Kon

Holding his metaphorical tongue, kon remained as silent as a mouse as Tempris scolded his actions before healing the child, perhaps he had mistaken their overzealous behavior or something more sinister was afoot within them. Regardless of why they had chosen to heal the injuries of the child mattered little instead all that did was their decision to help their family, help him. An odd feeling welled up within the machine man's chest where their heart might otherwise be positioned, he had not felt such a way in so long with it almost mimicking the sensation of heart burn or bad reflux and yet it was a pleasant one. A feeling of hope perhaps?, he pondered before finally addressing his new family members and their offer to aid them. "I thank you for joining me, I'm sorry to pull you away back to the seas given you must have just reached the harbors, but I must return to Fiore and I'd like to accompany me so that I can show you the wonders of Fieros Girdle and what I hope will become your home in time, the Grand Floating Halls of the Collective Mind, a venerable pinnacle of artifacts and books that might spark some new ideas within you about Illumin, there have been some fantastic theologians who have since been lost to time and little more than their books remain." Whilst Tempris had given their own smile, Kon did so in kind or as best as he could with his ravaged face concealed behind his sealed helmet.

#11Tempris 

And heads will roll Empty Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:48 pm

Tempris

"All is his Will," Tempris followed with a sigh. She really wanted to explore more but she was still bound to that leash of family. How much similar was things when she was alone. However, she found herself a bit taken back when the metal sinner mentioned new home. He mentioned books, artifacts, and other stuff on top of some library. "I would be happy to learn more about the heretical nature of heathens" Tempris smiled, "Though I hope to experience more in person experiences. There are something better appreciated in person."

Tempris made sure nobody was looking outside of Kon before summoning another magic circle spawning under her. The girl would then attempt to give the boy a baptism of fire. "Like... forgiveness. Its always best to settle things in person. at least when dealing with sinners in my experience." Tempris gave a smile, "I don't think the rune knights will be to please though."

#12Kon 

And heads will roll Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:38 am

Kon

Despite their clear disdain towards leaving the country only for them to return to Fiore, his offer ultimately was agreed to with them appearinng to relish the chance to become more knowledgeable about foreign religions. A curious thing to be sure given he seemed so faith to Illumin, why in that case did he want to learn about other culutures, perhaps they truly wanted to understand whether they were truly following the right faith, but this would be a path that would be long and largely done independent of himself. Nonetheless, Kon's attempt to save the child from Tempris wraith seemed was entirely necessary but too what also uncomfortable too little, too late, the distance between them was far too short to offer the child a chance especially given her tendency it seemed to indulge and even crave the idea of "helping" people. Seeing that any steps made towards humanizing Tempris and not being so "murderous" would be small and stopping what was only to come the death of the child made apparent with magical flames undoubtedly stemming from his cousin as he watched their magic pour out of them. Shaking his head rather than forcing his opinions upon them even more, Kon instead waited for the crime to end before yanking Tempris up by the collar and pointing them to the nearest ship of Fiorian origins. "Enough games, it's time for us to go..."

#13Tempris 

And heads will roll Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:27 am

Tempris

Ashes of sin dripped from her arms as a childish grin masked the  deed the now ex knight pulled off. At least she could leave this land knowing that one innocent soul was returned to the creator freed from the chains this country casted under the warmth they took for granted. They were enlighten and Tempris felt like the hero she was meant to be buzzing warmth creeped through her bones, hugged her muscles, and tingled through her head. Even when Kon jerked her off her feet, the girl just started giggling.

"Kon. Their suffering, misery, and coldness. It's gone. Heh heh heh. We did it. We saved someone. I... I feel so warm. Illumin thanks us."
A soft giggle followed, "there was so much sin but. It's gone. We are safe."

With that the girl would follow her Sheppard's orders to the boat. It was unfortunate that her headdress was ruined. A magic circle surrounded it before the girl dropped it and it gently floated to the ground racing the ravenous fire that ripped apart the cloth till there was nothing left when it would hit the ground. She did not need such a sinful cloth anymore.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum